Growing Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm too close," he said.

Oh. He was gonna cum. So, he pulled out. When her pussy was on fire. She positively sneered at him. "I thought you were a bad boy tonight." She reached between her legs to his cock and stroked it lightly with her index finger, teasing him.

"You fucking tease," he said. She couldn't quite tell if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"And what are you gonna do about it, Mr B?" she said, mocking him. "Gonna get to bed and make sure you get up early for the golden hour and then make us breakfast like a good responsible dad. Or are you gonna show this whore what happens to teases?"

"Stand up," he said in a no-fucking-nonsense tone.

She jumped to attention, and he took one of her hands, then the other, and placed them firmly on the table's edge. "Do not move them until I say you can, understand?"

"Yes, sir." She wasn't mocking now. She was actually trembling.

"Spread your legs. Get a good strong stance."

She spread them out, looking back to him.

"Look straight ahead and don't turn around."

She stared out into the darkness.

She heard the slap before she felt the sting vibrating through her ass. "Oh fuck, that hurt," she screeched.

"Nine more."

With each slap, she felt her ass cheek getting redder and more numb.

"You asked for that," he said after the final one. She started to reach around to rub her ass, but he was on her right away, putting her hand back on the table. "I told you to leave your hands there, did you not hear?"

She gritted her teeth and looked forward as he held her wrists down. Suddenly, his cock was at the entrance to her pussy again, playing with it, giving her an inch, then taking it away. He leaned close to her ear and whispered, "Did you fantasize this part?"

She stayed where she was, looking forward. "I will the next time."

Now his strokes were longer, more purposeful. She was getting the feeling back. "Don't stop this time," she moaned. "I need to cum so bad."

But he pulled out again, causing her a momentary groan. He went back to sliding the head of his cock over her clit: a different sensation for her that drove her insane in a different way, keeping her on edge, but without the full feeling of his monster cock. She'd gone from wondering if she could even take his entire cock to wondering if she could ever cum again without it.

He seemed to sense that, shoving his cock in all the way, eliciting an mmmph from her because she wasn't expecting it. But he pulled out again and went back to teasing her clit. She stayed face forward but whispered breathlessly, "What are you doing to me?"

He kept it up for a few more minutes, then slammed his cock into her again, bringing a cry from her: "Please!"

He responded by pulling nearly all the way out, his head holding position at her pussy lips.

The feeling of being empty was killing her. She'd got used to him filling her and was greedy for it. "Please!"

"You want it?" he asked, his voice gravelly now.

"I need it," she said, begging more insistently than ever for completion. "Don't leave me like this."

He rocked slowly with just the head of his cock. "Where do you need it?"

She turned and looked back, looked at his gorgeous hard cock and into his eyes. Her look surely told him everything he needed to know, but he stared back arrogantly, smugness across every feature of his face. He knew very well where she needed it. "I need you to fuck me hard in my whore cunt," she said. "I need it so fucking bad."

He stared into her eyes and gave her one slow stroke. Then another one. Then another as he picked up the pace. She was still watching him, as if to look away would lead to him stopping again. But he didn't. He drove it faster, deeper, harder with each new stroke, pounding her with everything he had, bringing loud moans from her.

Kaylie could no longer see him even though her head was turned in his direction. She couldn't see anything, her entire body was focused on the euphoria of this, the fucking of her life, the grown-man fucking she'd fantasized about in the pool room that night and every night she'd masturbated since then. She felt the rush of absolute ecstasy radiate into her tits and her legs and prayed he was so lost in it that he wouldn't stop this time.

He didn't. He was fucking her faster and harder now and with each stroke, she moaned and groaned and whimpered and encouraged him. "Yes... yes... yes... yes..."

"I'm... gonna... cum...so...hard..." she said, timing each word with a thrust of his cock into her.

"You need a big cock, don't you," he moaned.

"Yes, you fucking stud, I--" Before she could say another word, she felt his thumb slide deep into her ass, and that did it, sending her into convulsions, the fullest she'd ever felt in her life. She felt his cock swelling in her and she knew what was happening. She knew he was about to cum. Her boyfriend flashed into her mind, imagining him has asleep and dreaming of a gold fucking camo while his faithful girlfriend was being given the best orgasm of her life.

"Fuck me," she screamed out. "Please don't stop. Fill my whore cunt with your seed. Put some fucking horns on your son."

Somehow, he found a faster pace now, holding nothing back and for the next few minutes, she came over and over while he piledrived his cock deep into her young whore cunt, which would never be the same again. He stopped for one moment and got a fistful of blonde hair to hold onto and then drove his cock deep into her and started shooting rope after rope of his powerful seed into her unprotected cunt.

She never believed you could actually feel ejaculation. It was a myth, she thought, an elaborate exaggeration to create a narrative. Maybe because he hadn't fucked anyone in a year, it had welled up in his giant balls, but this fountain of sperm shooting into her cunt, she definitely felt, and after he finished, she could feel it going down her inner thighs: too much cum for her to keep inside her tight young cunt.

When he pulled out, he looked exhausted and satisfied. He backed up unto the swing chair and slumped down.

Kaylie tried to walk over to him, but her knees gave out, and she sunk down to the gazebo floor. She decided to stay there a while and made eye contact with him as she used her fingers to wipe his cum off her thighs and into her mouth, licking her lips to make sure she got it all. When she was satisfied she got it all, she went over to the chair and kneeled at his feet, lifting his semi-hard cock with her hand and cleaning all around it with her tongue, tasting their combination of cum. Then she went to his balls, making sure to get every last drop.

She went back to the table and got him a cigarette. She lit it for him, took a drag, then handed it to him.

"I didn't know you smoked," he said.

She took it from him, took another drag, held it in for a while, then blew it into the sky, where she saw the asteroids streaking across. "Bad girls do what they want," she said, and handed him back the cigarette.

A couple of hours later, she got out of the bed in her room and went back down to the gazebo for another cigarette. She took a selfie of her smoking in nothing but virgin white panties and texted it to him. "I guess I wasn't done being bad." There, she thought as she put the phone down beside her. He'd have a souvenir when he woke up.

She finished the cigarette, then took off her panties and went for a swim in the ocean. Twenty minutes later, she headed back up to the gazebo. She could make out a silhouette as she approached. It was side-on to her, and a momentary panic hit her. They both had about the same build. Then he turned around to face her and he was naked, his cock hanging between his legs. She smiled.