Growing Up

Story Info
Girlfriends and older brother have some fun.
755 words
4
13.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing Up

My mom was 5'10" and had a nice figure. One older sister was tall and well developed bust. At 18 I was 5'8" and had 34C, almost D breasts. I knew they were nice and I'd long ago gotten over the awkward part that most girls seem to experience. Boys older than me liked to talk to me and I think wanted to touch. Men tried not to notice, but did obviously notice how well I was shaped. I'd also discovered the good tingling that I experienced when I played with my boobs...first in the shower and then later any time I was alone and lonesome. In my bed I touched myself some almost every night.

Feeling myself like that was just normal I thought. My best friend was a little older than me but was developing at about the same time. Our first periods were only three months apart and we'd compared busts more than once. A few times she had felt mine because they were bigger than hers. That was OK with me and was a bit different feeling that just when I did it alone. I'd felt hers too and they were softer than mine, and not as big, but nice to feel them. We both enjoyed feeling each other and saw nothing wrong with it.

Feeling myself between my legs was a whole different level of...adventure. I did not feel it was dirty or naughty to do that, but surely more private than playing with my breasts. I'd done it enough to know that at times a really good feeling would develop but I always stopped because it seemed like something was going to happen and that kind of...scared me. That all changed one summer afternoon after we graduated from high school.

I was at my girlfriends house and her older brother was there. He was 24 and close to his sister. We had played around doing fun things...spin the bottle...truth or dare...and things got pretty intimate. We'd all kissed...more than once...deeply too. We both had on halter top kind of shirt and I was showing a lot of skin. One time when he kissed her he put his hand on her breasts. She moaned loud enough for me to hear it and did not push his hand away. When he quit with her he scooted over to me and said it was my turn.

My parent had been unreasonably strict with me I think, and my mom was a religious fanatic. I'm not sure why all the brainwashing never took with me but I never 'drank the cool-aid'. So when he wanted to put his hand on my boobs it was okay with me. I don't know if I moaned or not, but I do know that I turned so that he could have good access to my full chest. With his second french kiss he slid his hand inside my shirt and cupped my full breast. OMG it felt like an electrical shock! I loved it. My nipples were instantly big and hard and he seemed to know that was the center of my being at that moment, and massaged them making me melt.

Then he and his sister had some short verbal exchange that I didn't understand, but later I found out they had talked earlier and he wanted to do it with me and she's agreed that it would be okay with her. Soon his hands were all over my breasts and they were soon bare with him pushing off my top. My friend who had felt my boobs a few times before was soon by my side and she was playing with me too. Soon she was naked and wanting me to be naked too. Her brother had stopped for a minute and then I realized he was naked too...and there was a big cock sticking up between his legs. OMG it was big, beautiful and I touched it!

I am not sure how my shorts came off, but I was soon naked like everyone else. Then he began to play with my pussy...rubbing right on my magic spot...making me feel so good. His sister, my friend, was playing with my boobs and kissing me. Shortly he put his hand on mine and started guiding it on his cock, stroking it up and down...moaning and saying crazy things...and in just a few seconds he was spurting his juice all over me, him and some on his sister. My gosh what a high school graduation!