Family Vegas Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
2 brothers sharing a room with their sister hit the jackpot!
12.1k words
4.61
74.4k
147

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in this story are above 18. I am republishing it with grammar corrected and few character names changed. This will reflect across all my other story series as well.

"What do you mean there's only two rooms available?" Tommy asked incredulously as he stood at the hotel's check-in desk. "We have three reservations! A suite for me and my wife, one standard room for my sons and one for my daughter."

They were in the lobby of Bellagio, one of the best hotels in Vegas, as Tony argued with the staff about his rooms. However, even though the receptionist checked and double-checked in her system, she couldn't help, "I'm sorry, sir. We're overbooked because of the convention, and all the standard rooms are taken. I just have one deluxe suite and one standard room available."

"I know it's the Comic-Con this weekend; that's why I booked this damn trip in advance!" he grumbled angrily, obviously not pleased with the situation.

"I'm so sorry for the inconvenience," The receptionist said earnestly, "If you want, I can upgrade your other standard to a Deluxe Suite. It has a big king-sized bed, and the couch folds out to another. It's quite comfortable... No extra charge, of course, and we will refund you for the third room as well!"

Tommy glanced back at his family as they looked at him curiously from the lobby, wondering what was taking so long. He sighed, "Fine... but Katrina is going to be pissed. " He muttered as he accepted the room cards and returned to his family.

***

"I've got to share a room with my brothers?!" I looked incredulously at my dad, who was trying hard to avoid my gaze, "Dad! Can't I just get my own space?"

My dad shifted uncomfortably as he tried to explain himself. "Look, Kat, it's a deluxe suite, and there will be more than enough room... You can take the couch bed and your brothers can take the large king..."

I glanced at my brothers who looked like Christmas had come early. Of course, they were thrilled; they were going to be sharing a big, fancy Vegas hotel room with their sexy older sister. I rolled my eyes and groaned, "Fine!"

I could almost imagine the expression on Erika's face if she ever knew that I would be sharing a room with my brothers. It's almost as if she planned this! Not a good start to my birthday weekend!

***

Heads turned to look at me in the hallway as me and my brothers made our way to our room. I've never been shy about showing off my body and today was no exception; I was wearing a crop top blouse that showed off a lacy black bra underneath along with booty shorts that hugged my juicy ass nicely.

It's always been like this whenever me or my friends walked into any place. I'm about 5'3" with long dark hair. My eyes are dark brown, and I have a cute little heart tattoo just below my left eye. A lot of guys do tell me that I have a great ass. Even though I've got a slim waist but then my hips flare out into a nice thick bubble butt.

But my best feature is, without a doubt, my tits! They're huge; natural Double Ds actually. With their perfect tear-drop shape and perky nipples, they look even bigger on my petite frame.

I glanced at some of the cute guys who gave me an appreciative smile and wondered if I'd get to hook up with someone while I was here. But as I looked back at my new 'Roommates' walking alongside me, Max and James, my hopes weren't too high. I wouldn't be able to get a guy upto my room with these two around.

As I swiped our key card through the lock I realized that Dad didn't lie when he said this room was really spacious. There was a living area with a plush leather couch; past that was a door which led to a large bedroom with a king-sized bed in the middle and finally, past that was a luxurious bathroom.

"This isn't bad!" Max said, looking around our temporary home.

I couldn't help but agree with him; it was much, much nicer than the standard rooms. Maybe this trip wouldn't be so bad after all.

I clicked a few pics of our room and sent them to my besties over our group chat, 'Vegas baby! Wish y'all were here <3'

Almost immediately, the replies started coming in, and I laughed as I read Erika's comment. She wrote, 'Damn Kat, how the hell did you land a room like that?' followed by several surprised emojis.

I texted back, 'Screwup with our rooms and got a few upgrades! Need to share with my brats tho :P'

Erika replied almost instantly, 'Remember what we talked about Kat ;) Have fun!'

I shook my head, knowing fully well what she meant, but there was no way I was doing THAT! I smirked at my phone as began typing out a reply when Max interrupted me.

"What are you laughing about?" he asked curiously as he peeked over my shoulder, trying to see my messages.

I quickly closed my screen and told him off, "None of your business." As I blushed and playfully shoved his face away. He pouted a bit but let it go as he and James went to unpack his things. It took us a few minutes to sort ourselves out, and soon both my brothers were lounging on the bed watching TV.

I, on the other hand, wasn't going to waste time cooped up in our hotel room. This was Vegas, and I wanted to make the most of it! I rolled my eyes at them as I pulled out my suitcase and picked out a pretty little dress. I was about to pick it up and head into the bathroom to change but Erica's words from earlier flashed in my mind. I paused and glanced at my brothers, who were engrossed in a movie.

Maybe... just maybe I could have some fun with them? I giggled mischievously as a naughty thought crossed my mind.

Instead of heading to the bathroom, I casually walked up to the mirror near the bed and pretended to fix myself up. I slowly ran my hands down my neck to my shoulders, trailing my fingers lightly on my skin causing goosebumps. Then, I glanced at my brothers who were seated on the bed beside to me before I slowly peeled off my crop top, revealing my sexy lace bra.

I could see Max's mouth drop open from the corner of my eyes as James almost choked on his drink seeing my luscious tits bounced free right beside him.

I smiled to myself as I continued to pretend like I hadn't noticed as I traced my fingers lightly across my boobs teasingly, feeling my nipples stiffen under my bra. I watched the boys in the reflection of the mirror as they stared transfixed at my tits, their eyes following my every move.

James gulped nervously as he stuttered, "Ummm... Katrina?"

"Hmmm?" I murmured innocently as I turned around to face them with my tits proudly displayed right in front of their faces.

"What umm... What are you doing?" James asked me hesitantly as he glanced towards the door as if to check if it was locked.

I bent forward slightly, giving them a nice view of my deep cleavage as I asked innocently, "What do you mean?" I looked at both of them with wide-eyed innocence as I pressed my tits together with my arms emphasizing my massive rack, "I'm just getting ready to head on down?"

Max nervously licked his lips as he answered in a low raspy voice, "You're going to change in here?" He tried to sound casual but I could hear the tension in his voice as his eyes darted between my face and my tits hungrily.

I shrugged nonchalantly as I played with my bra straps, "Well, we're going to be sharing this room for the next few days anyway..." I teased them by running my hands across my breasts again, tracing circles on my tits with my fingertips. "We might as well get used to being comfortable around each other?" I giggled.

I could see my brothers gulp nervously as they nodded in agreement, but neither one of them dared to say another word as they kept staring at me like they'd never seen tits before. "That is if neither of you is uncomfortable with me changing here?" I asked coyly as I ran my hands up my stomach to cup my bra.

Max and James quickly shook their heads, making me giggle at how cute they were acting. "Ok then! I'd better get ready." I grinned widely as I turned my back to them and reached down to peel off my shorts slowly.

I heard Max gasp as I arched my back and bent over to show off my juicy round ass. I bit my lip to stop my grin from widening as I slid my shorts agonizingly slow down my thighs. I wiggled my hips seductively as my shorts fell to the floor.

James let out a soft groan as he muttered in a strained whisper, "Holy Fuck!"

"Did you say something, James?" I asked innocently as I stood up straight and turned around to face my brothers, who were flushed red with desire. I could see Max's cock tenting in his pants as James shifted uncomfortably, trying to hide his boner.

Erika wasn't joking when she told me how hot teasing my brothers would be. I had to admit this was turning me on a lot!

Max swallowed nervously as he managed to mumble, "No... Nothing!"

I giggled but said nothing as I picked up my dress and slipped it over my head. I felt their eyes bore into my body as the tight mini-dress hugged my curves nicely. I turned around and asked, "How do I look?" I swayed my hips to give them a good look at my juicy butt.

James licked his lips and mumbled softly, "Incredible!"

"Thanks!" I beamed at my brothers happily as I grabbed my purse. I blew them a kiss as I left the room saying, "I'll be back late. Don't wait up!"

***

The next day was the same as I teased my brothers all day long. I gave up all pretence of modesty and made sure to stay only in my lingerie in their presence. Not that they were going to question it!

I gave them ample opportunities to ogle and stare at every inch of my body. Since we were sharing a single room, I even left the bathroom door open for them while I was showering just to drive them crazy!

As expected, my brothers made full use of this access by coming in to use the sink while I showered. I could feel their eyes on me through the frosted glass walls as I lathered my body with soap, putting on a show for them.

I'm sure they could make out my naked silhouette just fine as I caressed my soapy hands all over my wet curvaceous body. I cupped my heavy breasts in my palms, squeezing and kneading them while James and Max pretended to be busy brushing their tooth as they stole glances at me.

They were behaving just like Erika told me they would, like a couple of horny puppies! Since they went in to shower immediately after me, I was sure they were taking turns jacking off thinking of me.

In the night, when this happened again, I decided to test my theory. I walked into the bathroom, brushing my teeth before tucking in. James, who was inside, heard me come in and opened the door a smidge to see who it was. I leaned forward, intentionally pushing my tits together, giving James a perfect view of my deep cleavage in the mirror.

I pretended to ignore him as I rinsed my mouth, but I was secretly smiling, knowing that James was ogling my tits through the crack. My dumb little brother didn't realize that I could make out his arm moving through his silhouette on the frosted glass, and I knew that he was probably jerking off his cock!

I was wearing just a pair of cutoff cotton shorts and a bra since I'd be heading to bed soon after this. I made sure to arch my back as I so that my big tits jutted out invitingly. James groaned softly as he jerked his cock faster, and my suspicions about what he was doing in there were confirmed.

Of course, I acted like I had no idea he was watching me and that he was jacking off. I was curious about my brother's cock size, but I couldn't make it out because of the angle and the frosted glass. So, instead, I decided to stay there until he got off; it was the least I could do for my brother. I mean it was my fault for teasing him!

So I brushed my hair in the mirror while James stroked his cock furiously behind me. I made sure to bend over and stick my big round ass out as much as possible. James groaned quietly as he pumped furiously behind me; it was music to my ears hearing him moan like that!

"Oh Katrina..." James moaned softly as he jerked his cock harder and harder, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

I wanted to turn around so bad, but I controlled my urge and stayed still as I heard James grunt loudly as he came! I saw cum splatter across the glass wall as he shot his load.

I watched in awe at the absolute volume of cum my brother released! I bit my lips, imagining that huge load shooting out of his cock, wondering how it would taste! My hands unconsciously wandered down my body as I rubbed my pussy lightly over my panties.

Luckily, he didn't notice this as he quickly splashed water over the glass to wash away his load. This snapped me out of my trance as I realized I needed to leave. I was no longer smiling as I hurried out of the bathroom, my pussy aching for attention. I knew I would be dreaming about James's cock tonight!

***

Now, I wasn't too bothered about acting like an absolute tease for my brothers, or even when they were jerking off to me. It was all due to something I found in their room a few weeks ago.

I had gone in to borrow Max's camera and their laptop was lying on the desk. Now normally I wouldn't think about snooping on my brothers but my curiosity got the better of me and I ended up checking out what kind of porn my pervy teenage brothers were looking at. I knew they had to be since all boys their age were definitely looking at porn.

However, I never expected to find what I did! Imagine my surprise when I saw pages upon pages of sex stories featuring yours truly! The names were different of course; but it was about two 'lucky' guys seducing their gorgeous older sister with big tits and a curvy body!

My first instinct was to tell my dad about this; I mean how else would I react finding out my brothers have been writing lewd sex fantasies about me?! Eventually, I decided to tell a couple of my girlfriends about this instead. However, I was even more shocked by their reactions!

They grinned at me mischievously as I told them in detail about how my brother's were writing the filthiest, dirtiest, kinkiest stories about me having sex with them! They found it hot!

After doing some drinking, they told me how they were all fooling around with their brothers. The fact that it was taboo made it that much hotter and dirtier, and they were kind of hooked! They all danced around what they were doing; I knew they were giving head, letting their brothers go down on them and giving tit jobs, but anything more than that, they were shy about at first. Finally, Autumn, Becki and Erica admitted they were fucking them, and it was so good.

My jaw dropped at the revelation; my friends were screwing their brothers! Can you believe it? The fact that they encouraged me to do the same with mine only shocked me even more! As soon as I got home, I copied all of the stories onto my phone and spent that night reading the first one.

It was so dirty, so filthy and yet it was also incredibly hot! I was shocked by how graphic the descriptions were and the sheer filth that was written, but at the same time, it also excited me! I couldn't help myself as my hand slipped down inside my panties, and I started playing with my clit as I kept reading. Before long, my fingers were pumping furiously as I masturbated to my little brothers' fantasies, fantasies of fucking their hot sister.

I ended up cumming multiple times that night. I had never cum so hard in my life, and my friends had been right, it was so wrong and dirty but that made it all hotter!

***

This is why I wasn't really bothered about being an absolute tease for my brothers while we shared our room; I figured if they can write such hot sex stories about me I might as well live up to my reputation!

Watching James shoot his load to me in the bathroom had me all hot and bothered and I couldn't resist but kick things up a notch. I had been sleeping on the pull-out couch the first two days, and I decided that maybe it was time I got my brothers to share a bed with me!

I lounged around on my couch for the next half hour, waiting for Max to finish his own little 'Shower session' while I browsed my phone, pretending to be bored. As soon as Max stepped out of the bathroom, I walked back in, to change out into something special for the night.

My brothers' eyes bugged out as I walked out in a pair of cutoff shorts that barely covered my ass and the tiniest crop top that hugged my huge tits nicely and showed off a generous amount of underboob. I ditched my bra and my crop-top was so short that if I stretched my arms, my tits almost spilt out and you could just make out my pink areolas underneath.

Both of them were lounging on the bed, their phones in hand while they watched TV, when I casually walked across the room. I could feel their eyes on me as I sauntered past them, faces getting flushed as they stared lustfully at me.

I smirked mischievously as I walked over to them with a sexy little pout on my face, "Guys, I've been sleeping on that crappy couch for two nights now..." I whined as I sat down on the edge of the bed facing them. Their eyes immediately darted down to my exposed tits as I leaned forward giving them a good look down my crop top.

"I was wondering..." I continued as I trailed my fingers across the edge of my crop top suggestively, "Do you guys mind... maybe... sharing this big comfy King-sized bed with your big sister?" I batted my eyelashes innocently at them as I waited for their answer. I could already make out their bulges growing in their pants as they tried to avoid looking at me.

There was no way my brothers would say 'no' to this! James glanced at Max and then looked up at me with a nervous smile as he answered, "Sure... I guess we could do that." He said hesitantly and began shifting to make room for me on his side.

However, I quickly put a stop to that as I placed my hand on his thigh and said, "Actually, I want to be in the middle!" before they could say another word, I crawled over James and settled between them in bed!

I wasn't sure that my brothers got any sleep that night as their sexy fantasies about me were coming true right in front of them! Even after we switched off the lights, I could still make out their eyes on me as they ogled my curves in the dim light filtering in from outside our hotel window. My pussy ached as I dozed off, imagining what dirty thoughts must have been going through their minds.

***

I didn't get alone time at all the next day as we spent the morning exploring the city with our parents and then lounging by the pool with Mom and Dad after lunch. When we finally reached back to our hotel room late evening, Max suggested that I could use the shower first.

As I showered in the warm spray, my mind wandered to James's thick load that he shot yesterday on the bathroom glass as he jerked off to me. My hands drifted down my body as I remembered how Max looked at me lustfully whenever I bent down to show off my juicy ass.

My fingers slipped between my legs as I massaged my pussy lightly in circular motions. I pinched my nipples with my other hand as I wished I could have gotten a glimpse at James's thick cock yesterday! My breath quickened as I rubbed my pussy faster, knowing that my brothers were probably at the bathroom door, watching me through the frosted glass right now.

I imagined them jerking off again as I fingered myself to an intense orgasm, imagining James's thick load spraying my face! I groaned softly as I came to the thought of my brothers' cum shooting all over me as I slumped against the wall of the shower with my pussy quivering in pleasure.

A few minutes later, I walked out of the shower wearing my sexiest lingerie with my towel wrapped loosely around my body. James and Max were standing in their bathing shorts, their cocks straining under their shorts as they stared at me hungrily. I knew they were going to shower after me and they wanted to jack off again!