All Comments on 'Growing Up'

by LitRiter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DeeplyHisForeverDeeplyHisForeverover 19 years ago
Thank You

Finally a first time story with some truth. Every other story isn't true at all. Sex for the first time hurts and no girl I know is moaning in pleasure the whole time like a whore. This story was a breath of fresh air, the only part I found strange was her swallowing his cum, but hey whatever floats your boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Every D&D Dork should be so lucky

This story was a bit far fetched but once you accepted the girl showing up and being so foward the actual act and aftermath were realistic and very well done. The two peope didn't just melt in each others arms but talked about what happened. While not the perfect way to lose your virginity (in a friends bathroom) it is very good and I hope my first time is just as good. Good luck Ted and Anne whereever you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nerdy lovin' for all

I just came here from reading your Weekend with Amy, and I have to say that this was a much nicer read, if simply because there's less anger and the characters are smarter and more realistic (even if Anne is ridiculously forward).

My guess is that you smoke, because so far all the characters seem to. I don't, so it's a little odd, even a little offputting, but it's common enough to be justifiable I guess.

Still, like I said in my last comment - your style shines. The choice of subject matter is a lot more agreeable - definitely worth following your paper trail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
pOp???

Since when is there a pop when a girls hymen is broken into? This was obviously written by a guy.

wonderingwhywonderingwhyover 14 years ago
Score (literally) one for the nerds!

Just realized that I forgot to actually leave a comment for this one, despite the fact that I read it a while ago. The lucky bastard. Yeah, she was really forward, but there are definitely girls like that.

"You see if you aren't a little uncomfortable if I cram a monster like you got up your ass. You think that might smart a little?"

hahaha I loved this line. Cracked me the heck up.

Got any stories involving Comic-Cons? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Bravo, man. Best read I've had in a while. I could totally see this happening to me. Crazy as it sounds, stranger things can happen. Had to laugh imaging me and my buddies gaming in the basement. :)

carradeecarradeealmost 14 years ago

Good story; well written. Its like you ripped the concept from my brain. A couple criticisms: youre a bit clinical in your descriptions, which works for the most part but was awkward in a few places. Also... she's been playing for 5 years; she wouldnt need to be walked through character creation! Hehe. As a gamer chick happily married to a gamer nerd, this story made me chuckle.

veryfaithfullveryfaithfullover 13 years ago
good story

Your story seemed as though it came from some personal experience. It had alot of genuine emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I kind of like it

Anna confused the shit out of me. First she said it hurts then she says it didnt. I like that she did what she wanted to, got to say I never met a virgin like her before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitRiter@LitRiter
I enjoy writing erotic fiction, and I'm always looking for constructive criticism. Let me know what you think! If you'd like a response to your feedback, please remember to include your return address. Many times I'll have questions about the statements or suggestions made,...