Growing up as a Pastor's Son

Story Info
A preacher's son finds out the truth the hard way.
4k words
4.48
48.6k
77

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up as a pastor's kid never bothered me until my senior year of high school. Until then I accepted my fate and played the game. It was on the day after my 18th birthday that my world flipped over into a reality that I thought could never existed. As usual the normal Saturdays around the house were like a setting for the Cleavers in the old TV show "Leave it to Beaver". My father, Curtis Wooden was out on home visits helping the elderly members of the congregation. He claimed it to be his mission directed from God.

My mom, Desiree Wooden, being the perfect pastor's wife, made herself busy scheduling all the upcoming Sunday events. As for me, the dutiful son always obedient to my parent's wishes, I was appointed to mow the neighbors' lawns -- without payment. My dad insisted it was the right thing to do for others.

Our home appeared as perfect as my mom's roses growing along a pristine white picket fence. The quaint blue house nestled on a quiet street in the suburbs showcasing a peaceful abode without arguments and stress. Or at least one would think so standing on the outside or attending my parent's church.

I left the house around 8:30 to cut Mr. Murphy's lawn four houses down the block when I saw paramedics carrying him out of his house to an ambulance. He had been a widower for 20 something years. From where I stood he appeared to be okay, but still he was a good 85 years old and a little over weight. An oxygen mask covered his mouth and nose. As I walked closer, he looked up and waved to me giving a thumb up. I quickly text my dad that he should head for the hospital to help comfort Mr. Murphy. As the ambulance drove away I entered the old man's garage by a side door to pull out his lawn tools.

That's when I heard a box fall down onto Mr. Murphy's dryer in the utility closet followed by a groan. Knowing he lived alone, I quickly grabbed a hammer and opened the door to the utility room.

"What the..." I said.

There stood my father dressed in a lacy thong, black stockings, blonde wig and heavy makeup.

"I can explain..." he stammered.

My dad, the pastor, is not a big man. Matter-of-fact, he is only 5'4", 145 pounds and slender. What we have in common is our build and the family hand me down "bubble butts". The one major exception is that his dick was much smaller than mine. He stood there frightened like a church mouse with a 3 inch hard-on which shrank in my presence into a tiny flesh cap. Here we definitely differ from one another. My own dick, when hard, is well over 11 inches and very thick -- think of a soda can and you have my girth. As a pastor's son I often got bored sitting alone in my room. And being a good student in wood shop, I am at home with rulers. So, I secretly measured my cock over the years.

As if by a reflex, still holding my phone, I snapped several pictures of my dad. Such is my generation to first capture a chaotic moment rather than offer a helping hand. I was not foreign to porn sites by any means. Sure my parents locked down the computers, in a rush to protect me from the sins of the outside world, but they never considered the power of cell phones. Over the last year since my rise to adulthood, porn sites have been my refugee. I loved straight, gay, incest, bi-sexual, kinky transsexuals and more. If it's legal I am in.

As I stood there watching my father, I had to ask. "Does mom know?"

He woke up from his state of shock as if to see me really for the first time. "What... what?"

"Mom... does mom know about you," I repeated putting the hammer down onto a shelf to free my hands.

"No, God no... She must never know, son", he said.

Then I realized something very strange. I was hard. Hard as nails seeing my sissy father, the hell fire preaching Pastor, dressed like a cheap slut. And I noticed him staring at my tented baggy shorts.

I unzipped my shorts and freed my huge hard cock. His eyes grew in total disbelief. And as if something automatic took over his tongue flicked outwards and licked his lips.

"Turn around and face the wall, Dad," I said.

His mouth opened wide. "Why?"

"Shut the fuck up and do it!"

He slowly turned around. His bubble butt was red and bruised from a recent spanking. I took more pictures. His ass cheeks were shiny from what appeared to be a mixture of lube and cum.

"So you're the reason old man Murphy was sent to the hospital. Fucking! You were taking it up the ass. You fucking hypocrite," I said.

He turned his head and said, "He forced me, son," paused and then said, "he was trying to fuck me, but I was too tight and he only came on my ass crack.... then fainted before he got his dick in me."

"Liar," I said.

"Okay, I wanted to, and... he tried to fuck me, but.... He couldn't get into my tight asshole... I'm a virgin back there. Ugh this is so shameful of me," he explained.

"Not even a little? Not even his dick head?" I asked rubbing my fingers across his ass. "He is an 85 year old man... can he even get it up, Dad?"

"And yes I wanted his dick, but..." He whimpered. My dad looked at me and said, "You can't tell anyone it's a sin to spread gossip, son."

"You must be joking," I laughed. "Explain how this happened, or I send these pictures to your holy flock."

"Please... don't do that." He took a deep breath and sighed. I saw the defeat in his expression. "Yes, he can get hard, a little. He has an average dick, maybe 6 or 7 inches, but very thick," He said looking at my huge cock, "Certainly not as big as yours."

"And he still couldn't get it in," I smirked as dad quivered with embarrassment.

I kicked off my shoes, shorts, underwear, and tossed aside my t-shirt. My hard cock stood straight out like a steel rod.

"What are you planning to do?" he asked in a panic.

"I am gonna fuck you, dad." I said switching my phone to video and placed it on the shelf next to the hammer to film everything.

He never noticed it.

"You can't," he whispered as if someone was listening.

"I can and I will, but first tell me how this all started," I said.

"It is so sinful... please don't ask me to tell you," he sobbed.

I grabbed his bubble-butt and dug my fingers into his flesh. He cried out in pain.

"Okay... don't hurt me," he began. "Last month, I planned to meet up with David, Mr. Murphy, to make a health check. I let myself in and called out to him. There was no answer. Worried, I searched the house and found him in the spare bedroom fucking Joe Bennett. You know the plumber at McNeil's hardware?"

"Fuck, Jerry's father? Jerry and I've been friends forever." I remarked. "I would have never guessed it."

"David had Joe face down on the bed and was pounding his hairy fat ass," my dad said and then continued. "Joe screamed for him to fuck him harder and harder. I was so dazed I started to masturbate at the bedroom door. Then David saw me and motioned me to kneel down next to him."

"And..." I grabbed his hips.

He froze and grew silent.

I pushed his shoulders forward, pulled his bubble butt out and spread his legs. I ripped the panties off his pasty white ass and saw a lot of lube in and around his asshole. A stream of cum was painted all along his ass crack and around his puckered asshole. It looked very tight.

I just could not resist his wiggly bubble butt. SMACK! I slapped his ass.

My father jumped with surprised. He had never seen me get this aggressive before.

"I didn't tell you stop," I said. "Keep talking. I want to know everything."

He moaned and pushed his big ass backwards toward my hands.

"Wow," I yelled and spanked him harder again and again. His big ass cheeks jiggled and turned redder. My hand prints formed an erotic mosaic on his fleshy butt.

"Why are you spanking me," he groaned.

"Because," I answered grabbing him by the hair, "you've been a sinful pastor and let your flock down. So you need to be punished for it."

"It's wrong. I am your father. I'm forty-eight years old! I'm too old to get spanked!"

"You didn't mind it when old man Murphy spanked you it seems. And to be truthful, no one's too old to get spanked, Dad. And like I told you, I also intend to fuck you."

"But you're my son. You can't!" he pled. His voice rose a bit higher like that of a whining slut about to get her pussy pounded. In this case my sissy dad was going to lose his virgin ass-pussy rimmed hard, by his son, and without mercy.

"I am the man of the house now, dear father. And your wife, my mother, will come to know this very soon... After I am done fucking your sissy pussy, she will quickly learn her place as well." I slapped his ass several more times.

Dad yelled out in pain as I continued to spank him, alternating cheeks. His tender butt grew a deep apple red. Finally, I stopped. My huge cock had remained hard all this time. I had never been so fucking excited.

"Are you really going to fuck your own father?" he asked, turned, and stared at my engorged cock. "It will never fit. You are too big. My God you're Huge!"

"It'll fit," I said. "Where's the lube, Dad?"

"David's bedroom, I think," he said. "I guess I don't have a choice."

"You can always walk out of here dressed as you are if you don't want me to fuck you, Dad," I smirked and went to old man Murphy's bedroom and found the lube. My dad's clothes lay on the floor where he must have changed into his sissy garments. Half the tube was empty. Fuck I thought that old man gets around for 85. I hurried back to the garage where my father waited. He had not moved an inch.

I lubed up my cock and my fingers. "You will need more, I promise you. If all my porn sessions have taught me anything, lube can be your friend." I said dragging my finger along his ass cheeks falling into his crack. My father involuntarily spread his legs wider and pushed out with his perfect bubble butt followed by a submissive moan. His bunghole became completely accessible. I wasn't about to waste the moment knowing soon I would lose my own virginity by fucking my dad in a cluttered dirty utility closet. And this sent me to sexual heights of excitement never known to me before. I hesitated. This was my Rubicon. There was no going back after this. Fuck it I thought.

Now my fingertip, loaded with lube, rested against at his asshole. It was so sexy and beautiful with its tiny wrinkles winking at me, a tannish brown contrasted against his pasty white ass crack. I nearly shot my wad simply admiring the lovely creation of his asshole. I pushed the tip of my lube coated finger one knuckle deep into his rectum. Fuck he was very tight. No wonder Mr. Murphy failed to get his dick inside this virgin ass-cunt.

"Mmmmmm," my dad groaned. He pushed back harder and forced my entire middle finger inside his butt. He was tight and it felt like a vice had took ahold of my finger. He came immediately splashing the garage wall with his creamy spunk.

My huge thick cock felt like it grew even bigger.

"Ohhh.... Son... what did you do to me....mmm." His ass muscles slowly released its grip on my finger. "Don't stop... it feels so good." He finally recovered from his orgasm, turned his head and faced me again and smiled lustfully at my huge cock.

He softly said, "That was amazing. God is so good. I'm ready. I want to feel my son's big cock in my slutty ass. Tear up my sinful cherry."

I worked in a second and then a third fingers deep inside his ass and located his prostrate. He went crazy wiggling his fat white ass all over the place. And in moments he began to fuck himself on my fingers. It was far better than any porn I had seen up to this point. Fuck I was horny and shoved a forth finger up his ass.

"OOOOHHH FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK!" he creamed again. I held him up from collapsing to the floor.

"Open your legs wider, slut" I said pulling him far backwards toward me with my fingers hooked inside his asshole. He braced his hands against the wall.

Dad's hips were broad. This was the thickest part of his small frame. He was so full and round. An ass meant for fucking. His sperm dripped along his slender legs from his deflated tiny penis. I continued to finger fuck his asshole. It had loosened up considerably after I inserted my fingers up inside his ass-pussy.

What I did next even surprised me when I pulled my fingers from his sexy asshole. I lowered my face down to his bottom and ran my tongue from his ball sack, up his scrotum, and across his anus. Over and over again, I licked his sweaty, trembling cum lubed covered ass and balls giving him a tongue bath. He tasted divine and salty. I sucked up the drying cum he deposited on his thighs as well as the old man's cum from earlier. I loved the flavor. I inhaled his tangy aroma around his anus. I pushed my tongue deep inside his asshole for at least five minutes. His sphincter had surrender to my fingers and tongue. I felt his body tremble the more with an approaching third orgasm. I stopped and stood up.

"OOOHHHH... Please, do not stop," he cried. "I'm so close, son."

I pulled my fingers free from his virgin asshole. Grabbing my stiff pole I lay the head against his sissy pussy. And I pushed the head of my 11 inch cock into him. After struggling for about a minute I felt a pop and give as my cock-head burst passed his ass rings.

"AAAAGGGRRHHH.... Fuck you are hurting me...mmmmm," he moaned. "I'm still a virgin back there, son. Slowly... pleaseeee," he screamed beneath his breath.

"You were a virgin," I laughed and held him tight not moving any deeper.

"I am sorry. I changed my mind...." His breathing grew rapid and fearful. "This is so very wrong...You can't fuck me; I am your dad... its incest, son," he moaned as he clinched his ass cheeks if to shit me out of his slutty ass.

I drove two inches into his lubed asshole in response.

"Mmmmm Gooodddd it hurrrrttsssss!!!....ooohhh mmmmyy ggooddddd... toooo biggggg please take it out," He wiggled to free himself.

"Details, Bitch! I want to hear you tell me about your sinful fall as I fuck you, Dad. Or I swear to god I will ram all eleven inches into you with one fucking thrust." I spit out my words as I gripped his waist. "Who else have you been sucking and jerking?"

He gasped for air and said, "After... I knelt there watching David fuck Joe, he pushed my face underneath his ball sack making me lick him..." My dad inhaled deeply and moaned, "UUUGggrrhhhh..." My father cried, "You are so big in my ass..." He then said, "Then David forced me kiss his dick every time he pulled out of Joe's asshole..." Dad screamed as I pushed deeper, "Pleaseeee, I can't take any more you are hurting me...."

In response I shoved deeper into my dad's ass-pussy. "Take a breath and continue you fucking whore or I swear..." I never felt so much power. The control over this slutty preacher sent ripples of erotic joy straight to my engorged cock.

"Okay, okay....but it is very painful and distracting to explain this with your big cock inside my ass." He whimpered.

I pumped another inch to get his attention. "You barely have half of it, Bitch."

"FFFUUUCCCKKKK... stop." He screamed and then said with a deep moan, "I felt movement and Joe turned to see me. He struggled to get up, but old man Murphy pushed him down and slammed into him without mercy. Joe had a massive orgasm and David pulled out and fed me his cock and cum."

"So are you his nasty bitch now?"

"I don't know... AAAAGG uugggg fffuuuckkkkkKFFF!" he screamed as I trusted deep into his tight asshole another few inches. "TOOOO BBbbiiiggGGG SSSTTTOOOPPPPPP!!!!"

Once again I left it parked deep inside his rectum to listen to his narrative.

His breathing settled and returned to his normal rate.

To provide him some relief I pulled out leaving my cock helmet inside him. He relaxed and then I slammed into him again and again I now had a full 7 inches inside my dad's tight asshole. After several more thrusts into his ass I felt my balls slap against his fat ass.

"Fuck, dad you took all 11 inches.... Mmmmm" I said. Then as if the devil himself commanded my movements, I fucked my sinful, back sliding, cum eating preacher, my cheating dad, for twenty minutes.

He fell to his knees and I pulled his ass up into the air and continued slow fuck his ass-pussy. I wanted to hear more.

"You are my bitch now and forever, slut," I said stopping still buried deep in his stretch out hole. "So who else, I asked you, SLUT!"

"Pleaseeee, Ryan. Slower... mmmmgggghhhh it hurts so fucking much." He cried. "Oooh sooo fucking gooddddd...but... sooo fuckingggggg gooooodddddd..."

I pulled out again just leaving the head of my huge cock south of his sphincter again.

"Okay, continue, Dad"

"David came in my mouth, Joe then made me suck him as well and then... Joe's son showed up. I sucked him to but sort of different," he moaned.

"Jerry? You sucked off my best friend Jerry?" I asked. In complete shock, as if I could be shocked any further, I then asked, "What do you mean sort of different?"

"Jerry and I sucked each other while Joe finger fucked his son."

"Jerry sucked you?"

"Yes, to my shame," my dad said.

"Did he enjoy it?"

"Yes, and they all wanted to fuck me then and there, but David said we all had to leave because his granddaughter, Helen, was on her way to visit."

"You are a true slut, Dad." I slammed into him driving balls deep into his ass. He screamed. Then I went crazy and revenge fucked my father, the saintly pastor, like a mad man. Every stroke began to message his prostate with a see-saw action. This was his slut-filled g-spot. And with this I flipped his sissy switch into permanent mode.

"Yesssss.... Please fuck meeeeeee, harder, harder... Oooohhhhhhh yesssss... yeeessss...I am Cumming, Cumming," a massive orgasm gripped my dad. He shook like a train wreck going down a cliff. I fucked him into complete submission after 15 more minutes with ass pounding hard fucking lust.

I exploded rope after rope into his bowels marking him my property. Then I realized why old man Murphy gave me the thumbs up. He knew what I would find inside his garage.

My dad collapsed onto the floor exhausted. I followed him to the floor on top of him. My cock remained buried deep inside his slutty hole. We both caught our breath and cuddled and spooned.

"MMMmmmmm that was great, son," He said. Then gently ran his fingers along my naked thigh. "You can do this anytime you want to, son. I belong to you now."

"Tonight for sure, but at home," I said, and added, "Anyone else?"

"You want to know everything, huh?" he laughed.

"You do know everyone's secrets, right," I said. "Husbands, wives, sons, and daughters, right?"

"You mean the congregation?"

"Yes."

"I will make you a list tonight," he said.

"But for now, tell me more about Jerry?" I asked.

"Well, Jerry texted me last week to meet up with him," he said. "I went to his house and found him and Jake Harvey sucking each other."

"Not the fucking high school principal?" I said shocked.

"Surprised me as well," my dad said.

"Damn, dad is everyone in town fucking and sucking?" I asked. "What happened?"

Suddenly there was a squishy pop as I pulled from free dad's gaping asshole. Dad turned to clean my cock with his mouth.

I stopped him.

"But I want to suck all your cum and my ass juices off," he said looking disappointed.

"No we are going save that for mom."

"That bitch doesn't give blowjobs." He joked. "But just in case, make sure you film that, son. I would love to see that cunt get what's due to her."

"Yea," I said. "So what happen with Jerry and Mr. Harvey?"

"Nothing, Jerry's mom came home sick from work and we hurriedly dressed and got into a bible study."

"She didn't see anything?"

"Thank God, no." He said and then added, "She did thank us for being good role models for her son." He looked at me with a grin and laughed.

"What? Tell me," I said smiling back at my father, the sinful preacher. The same man I always looked up to, now kneeling before me with cum dripping from his loose asshole.

12