Growing up as a Pastor's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just that she is such a phony. She's a closet lesbian. I could still smell your Aunt Susie's pussy juice on her lips," he said.

"No fucking way, your sister, my darling aunt, the chore director a lesbian?" I asked.

"I caught them together three weeks ago in the chore room. Luckily they didn't see me."

"You are such a pervert, dad."

"So says the son who just fucked his sissy father in the ass," he grinned.

"Yeah, I guess I am a chip off the old block," I said.

"I am just a horny old sissy who is a slave to your monster cock," He said and grabbed my semi-soft cock.

"One last question dad who has the biggest cock you know about?"

"Present company excluded, that would have to be Inez Garcia. He has a thirteen inch monster cock that at least half of the congregation has sucked and or fucked."

"Have you seen it, Dad?"

"Not yet. But Jerry has sucked it, or so he says."

I stood and my Dad grabbed my cock and kissed my cock head and moaned with joy.

"We need to be going," I said. "Tell the old man thanks for me."

"What do you mean, son?"

"Just before the ambulance left, Mr. Murphy gave me the thumbs up... knowing full well I would catch you in the garage." I smiled, leaned into my father and gave him a full passionate kiss. "I love you for all this, Dad."

"Thank you for making me accept who I really am, Ryan. I love you so very much."

Dressed in more conservative clothing, my dad, the preacher, rushed off to visit Mr. Murphy at the hospital. He wore a big smile and struggled to walk. A small wet stain appeared in the crack of his trousers. He was well marked.

I retrieved my phone and decided to call Jerry.

"Hey Jerry, this is Ryan," I said

"Oh hi, Ryan, what's up?" he asked.

"Did you hear about old man Murphy?"

"Yeah, it's sad. I hope he is ok," he responded.

"I know.... Oh, by the way, I got a new game. You want to play?" I said.

"Sure, when?"

"Come to my house in around 7 tonight."

"Okay, see ya soon."

I went home to see about mom.

12