Growing up as a Pastor's Son Pt. 02

Story Info
Pastor's son seduces his mom.
3.9k words
4.53
52.9k
65

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the last couple of hours my entire life and religious outlook had changed dramatically. My father, a devout fire and brimstone preacher, was in fact a cross-dressing sissy. He had secretly been sucking several men's cocks, some whom I knew personally, in our little town. And I caught him hiding in our neighbor's tool closet dressed as a submissive bottom slut for old man David Murphy -- the nicest widower anyone would every meet. My dad, the pastor, had prepared to give up his ass cherry to the old man. Unfortunately, Mr. Murphy had suffered a mild heart attack requiring an ambulance to rush him off to the hospital. He would be released a few days later.

As fate would have it, I took charge, popped my saintly father's cherry, and deep ass-fucked him into complete submission making me the man of the house. The only obstacle remaining to seal the deal in this power shift was my mother -- the Queen Bitch.

I never like the way my parents raised me, nor the complete religious indoctrination received all my life even to this day. With that said, I love them with all my heart, but they raised me with tough love and now they are about to get it right back in spades.

My mother's life was wrapped up in the church. Being the daughter of a preacher and now the wife of one she felt her life truly fulfilled and definitely entitled. Without it she had nothing to hold onto. The congregation made her a pillar of society and a cornerstone for the faithful. In this town at least, she felt important and useful. My grandmother, the ever so fervent Christian, ate, slept, and breathed her faithfulness to the church. She was far worse than my mother could ever be. My grandfather, now a retired preacher, made both my mom and grandmother appear cream puff moderates against his hard fisted approached to sinners and saints.

I walked up to my house and stopped short of opening the door. As I considered my strategy to confront my mom, several sexual images of her flashed through my lustful mind.

She was a beautiful forty-one year old woman in her own sexy way. Her tits were the size of grapefruits, making her nipples bigger than my thumb. They always stuck out through the thin blouses she wore around the house. Her full breasts hovered majestically above a flat stomach, credited to weekly gym visits, showcasing a wide ass made for pounding. A perfect butt thickness shaped like a juicy peach. Her legs were her best attributes - lustful long sexy legs were meant to wrap around you. Along with her tasty pouty lips that cried out to be used and abused by a hard cock making her gag and swallow.

Over the years, I discovered how frustrated she had become without sexual satisfaction from dad. My bedroom lay next to theirs with very thin walls. And as a nosy son, who wanted to know her secrets, I found all of her sex toys like dildos, butt plugs and vibrating eggs. Then there was her strap-on. A big black rubber monster 8 inches in length and thick tucked away in her panty draw. Still my own cock dwarfed the rubber dick. Now dad had said she did not know about him, so who was she fucking or fucking her. And the butt plugs, who was playing with her ass.

The private fights behind closed doors said a lot about their marriage as well. After seeing dad's small penis and learning his secret I know why.

Still, she was queen bitch who smiled happily during church and ruled over everyone at home. I planned to dethrone the cunt today.

My plans for that bitch were now set in stone.

Then another thought came to mind as my hand rested on the front door handle. My dearest mother knew both her husband's and son's routine each and every Saturday morning. We were not expected to return home until after 3:00 in the afternoon. I really wanted to know what she was up to.

I eased open the front door. As usual it was unlocked. No one in the neighborhood locked doors until bedtime. Sneaking inside, quietly closing the door, I crept inside to the end of the foyer, walking towards my mother's voice. She was in a heated discussion on her phone.

"I don't care how you do it, Glenda. It's your fault he left," she shouted. Then she said, "Listen, Dan Brickfort is one of the richest men in the entire county... I don't care how you feel... shut up you fucking whore... Yes... yes... I do expect you to swallow his filthy cum."

I had never heard my mom swear outside the house, or on the phone. She reserved her profanity for my dad.

"Glenda, you pushed him to the Methodist, and it is up to you to get him back... so what if he wants to fuck you in the ass... he can have your ass as long as I get his money bank rolled in the church."

Then it happened, I kicked the tea table in the foyer. She knew someone was home. Her tone and conversation changed quicker than the weather.

"Oh, it was so nice to share the word of God with you my dear sister in Christ... oh sure... I think someone just came inside..." she said, "anyone there?"

"Just me, Mom," I said walking into the kitchen.

Mom sat at the breakfast counter in the kitchen speaking on the phone and wearing her silk night gown and fuzzy slippers. The thin fabric fit snug against her body.

"Hi Mom," I said.

She looked up and shushed me as she continued to talk. I leaned against the kitchen entrance and pulled out my phone. I texted dad, 'Do not come home until I say so.'

'OK' he replied.

I viewed my godly mom in a very different light now. She was no longer a pristine pastor's wife with a shining silver halo over her head, but an arrogant slut in need of a master. And I was going to be that master.

As she continued her ruse ignoring my presence, I rushed upstairs, went to my room, grabbed my cum stained bath towel. It was short work to collect all my mom's sex toys from her bedroom and wrap them into the towel. I headed back down stairs, with towel in hand as my mother ended her call. Then the thought came to me to save the fuck film on my phone. I hurried back to my room and uploaded the data on a flash drive, and several sites on the web. I returned to the kitchen.

Desiree Wooden hung up.

"What are you doing here? What about Mr. Murphy's lawn?" she asked.

"He was sent to the hospital. Good thing Dad was there. He called the ambulance and may have saved him."

"Where is your father now?"

"Hospital," I said.

"See how good he is as the local pastor. Such a Godly man," she smiled.

"Very Godly, Mom," I said. "He was shouting god's name for an hour."

"Praying?" she looked at me confused.

"You might say that," I said and played the video showing how I fucked Dad's cherry bubble butt into oblivion. She could not miss my huge 11 inch cock slamming home into his stretched asshole. His slutty whines bounced wildly off the walls in the kitchen. She heard him beg me to fuck him harder and faster and watched him lift his ass up to meet each thrust deep inside his queer pussy.

"OH, MY GOD!" she screamed. Her face draped in horror. She reached for my phone in a panic.

"Not so fast, Bitch!" I said yanking the phone from her reach. "I need to share this with your faithful church groups."

She broke down in tears and crumpled onto the kitchen floor in a fetal position. Her ass pointed upwards and knees draw to her chest. Setting the sex-toy filled towel on the counter, I walked over to her and slapped her on her big wide ass. The outline of her purple thong framed her butt.

"On your knees," I commanded. "Or the video goes to everyone you know and don't know, Cunt." I pulled her up. "Are you ready to suck, Bitch?"

"How dare you!" she yelled. "I don't suck dick."

"And I dare a lot," I said. "And yes you will suck my cock."

She looked around as if making sure she wasn't having a nightmare. Mascara ran down her cheeks and an oily shadow formed giving her raccoon eyes. "That's incest you bastard."

"Yeah, Dad didn't complain too much... well at first he did."

I dropped my shorts and underwear and kicked them across the floor. My hard 11 inch cock sprang up and slapped my belly. "Suck your son's cock, mom."

"My God, Ryan... I can't suck something so fat and long," she said. Her eyes grew wide with both fear and lust. She unconsciously licked her lips and swallowed.

My mother slowly sat up and got onto her knees knowing she was trapped. She never took her eyes off my enraged cock. Her face was only inches from my hard thick pole. I pulled her head forward, her lips to my cock, pinched her nose forcing her mouth open and shoved a few inches into her.

She gagged.

I face fucked her for several minutes, stopped, pulled out, and spun her around on all fours. I yanked her ass upwards. I pull her night gown up to her wide hips and pull her thong aside. My mom's pussy lips glistened and dripping wet. I ran a finger up her slit to her anus.

"Fuck, Ryan," she moaned attempting to crawl away across the kitchen floor.

I grabbed her by the hair and drug her back to my feet. "Just checking out my property... such a fine pussy, Mom," I said.

"I belong to God," she cried.

"Let's say it's a loan from the Almighty, until he shows up," I laughed.

She reached around to her ass and readjusted her thong into her ass crack.

"By the way that bitter flavor you had in your mouth was your hubby's ass juices, Cunt."

She fought me and struggle to break free.

I let her go and said, "Video time at the zoo."

"No, no, no... I will do anything, please keep it a secret," Mom begged me. She gave me her fake church smile. Red flags began to fly. I knew her too well. She stood up and immediately ripped away my phone and stomped on it. Smiling the Queen Bitch tore out the data chip - and broke it in half.

"Fuck you, you rotten sinful bastard." She stood victorious. "Burn in hell!"

"Oh, Mom, you are such an idiot. I've already uploaded the file onto a dozen safe sites. To include this," I said and held out a small plastic flash drive. I rushed up to her only inches apart.

My naked hard cock poked her stomach. "If you ever try to trick or deceive to me again, Cunt, all bets are off and I will ruin you completely... no more warnings, Bitch."

"Okay... what is it you want from me," she cried. Her tone betrayed her.

"A blow job, and then, after you've swallowed my first load, I am gonna fuck you. And the perfect place for that is with you bent over your pristine couches you refuse anyone to sit on, mommy," I said and dumped her sex toys onto the floor at her feet.

"I told you I don't suck dicks," she said defiantly.

"Today, you do, and anytime I want you to, bitch," I replied.

"What?" Desiree responded in surprise, "What do you mean?" She covered her face in real tears.

"Oh, Mom, don't be so melodramatic. It's just a blow job," I grinned pumping my already hard cock.

"I am your Mother. You can't!" She gasped.

"Yes I can ..." I stroked my cock with both my hands from balls to helmet. My perfect mother never removed her stare from my huge flesh pipe. She was already mine and no amount of denial would change that fact. I just need to mark her as my slutty sex slave.

"You can't make me!" her breathing grew rapid.

"You will or dear ole Daddy and you lose everything you have built up," I said. "I'm sure that your faithful and obedient sheep would love knowing the truth. What does the bible teach: The truth will set you free" I added and then said to reinforce my threats, "Can't you just hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth?"

"Oh god, please no!" Desiree cried.

"You either become my slut, or become the town joke," I stated.

"You're serious?" She asked.

"Yes Mom, I am very serious." I gripped and waved my hard thick pole in her direction to make my point.

"If I do this, will you please delete the video, son?" she asked wiping her tears dry.

"Son is it now. How quaint," I said. "From now on it will be Master."

"Ryan, please."

"What?" I brought my face directly in front of hers.

"Master, please."

"I don't think you need to worry, Mom. You becoming my personal whore is so much easier than acting like a sanctimonious bitch of a pastor's wife, don't you think?"

"Fuck you, you filthy bastard!" Desiree said.

"Language, Mom." I smiled. "And yes, you will fuck me and often, Mom."

She took a deep breath and reached out touching my huge cock. "At least you're not tiny like your father." She said and quickly shoved the head of my cock into her mouth.

"Holy Fucking Christ, this is not your first rodeo, is it Mom," I said bracing my back against the breakfast table.

Mom went to town on my hard cock, bobbing back and forth, and dragging her long silky tongue along the shaft of my cock. Her mouth felt heavenly and warm. I grabbed her head and began to face fuck her driving her mouth deeper and deeper onto my thick hard cock. She grunted, groaned and hummed. The humming got the best of me in the end.

"What the fuck ..." I struggled to speak as she administered the most amazing blow job imaginable. "What are you humming, Mom?"

She pulled off my engorged cock. "Onward Christians Soldiers, Honey..." she smiled up to me lathering up my pole with her full lips. "Don't you like it? You did want me to worship this huge godly cock, right?" She paused and then said, "Master."

"Fuck, Mom," I shoved my cock back into her mouth and ravaged her throat. It did not matter if my sainted mother took all of my cock. She did suck down over three-quarters of my pole into her sexy throat though with a struggle.

I watched her right hand jerk my cock as she mouth fucked me and her left hand dove deep into her pussy. After five minutes of sucking, and playing with her clit, my mother screamed, bucked up and down on the kitchen floor with three fingers buried in her pussy. I could not take anymore, grasping her hair with both hands, I exploded, blowing my load down her throat, rope after rope of thick gooey cum filling her gullet. She groaned like a sex starved street whore on my cock and squirted all over the kitchen tile beneath her ass.

She fainted backwards.

My righteous and beautiful mother slipped off my hard cock and into a heap with a huge smile on her lips. I reached down and gently lifted her up and carried her to the living room couch. I sat next to her cradling her head on my naked lap, lovingly combing her hair as she slept.

"What happened?" she asked opening her eyes. She inhaled a lung full of air.

"You had one massive orgasm, Mom," I said and then added, "How do you feel?"

"Fantastic, Ryan," she said.

"Good. Now stand up and bend over the couch, Mom. I plan to fuck you."

She pushed away from me on the couch, crossing her legs and covering up her pussy. She was terrified.

"Ryan, I have never fucked a cock that big," Desiree told her son.

"What about the dildos and sex toys I found in your panty drawer?" I asked.

"Sure, I use them, but nothing I own measures up to you, Son."

"Well, I know two things. First I am going to fuck you in both your tight holes, and second, I intend to claim you as mine, Mommy dearest."

"Master let me suck you again, but not my pussy and certainly not my ass," she said cringing further away.

I grasped her ankles and pulled her towards me. "Mom, I have no intentions of hurting you beyond a little pain. Dad took it up his old ass, and I know you are stronger than that sissy."

"He really did?" she asked.

"Balls deep," I said.

"Promise me you will go slowly at least," she pled.

"Yes."

Mom pulled back and stared at me.

"Do you hate me, Ryan?"

"No, Mom. I love you deeply."

"Then why blackmail me into incest?" she asked.

"After fucking Dad, I knew I had to have you next. I dethroned the king, now I needed to supplant the queen. I was a complete virgin until I sank my cock into his virgin ass. So, I knew I had to lose my pussy virginity to you," I answered. "I have always wanted to fuck you."

She leaned in and kissed me fully on the lips, her tongue wrestled with mine. She pressed against my body hard and lustful. Her hands dug between my legs and jerk my semi-hard cock back to life. My cock pointed to the ceiling like a ridge pole pine. One of her hands gently massage my large balls and the palm of her other hand hovered and rubbed my cock helmet. Pre-cum leaked out slippery thick and lubricated my sensitive cock head.

"Sit back down, Son."

I did.

"Just so you know, I have always known about your Father... at least about the cock sucking. It has been very difficult to keep him in check," she said. She looked away. "I am so sexually frustrated, or at least until know... my God what you did to me, son. I have never...had an orgasm sucking dick... nor cheated on him."

"This explains why you have been a bitch to Dad and me," I said.

"I needed to be a bitch to your Dad. I never meant to be one to you. You were simply collateral damage. In the line of fire so to speak," she said.

"I love you, Mom. More than you can ever imagine."

"I love you to, Ryan." She kissed me again. My beautiful and sexy mother, laid on her back, spread your legs wide, ripped off her thong and said, "You'll have to eat my pussy if you plan to fuck me with that big ass cock of yours." She laughed throwing one leg over the back of the couch. "Make me yours, Master."

"I never ate pussy, Mom."

"Well, what do you think mothers are for, Master? I'll teach you everything," she said smiling opening up her pussy lips.

Mom shoved two fingers in and out of her pussy. The smell of sex filled the room. I had to taste her, she look so hot and delicious. I slipped down to the floor, crawl between her legs, and instinctively licked her slit from bottom to top. I had watched enough porn to know pussy hot spots, but the actual experience is a huge difference and delight.

"Nibble on mommy's clit and then suck it like a nipple. Let me feed you my juices, baby," my Mom moaned her instructions and pussy fucked my mouth.

"Mom, open up your pussy for me," I said boarding out my tongue flat like a shovel and plowing her luscious lips. She squirmed and wiggled. At that moment I devoured her clit and did my best to milk her pussy. She directed my fingers to her G-spot as I eagerly ate her sweet pussy.

"Sweet Jesus, that's it Master! Lick up and down Mommy's hot wet pussy. Make me your slut. OOOOHHHHHHhhh....IIIII... cummminnnggggg....ffuucckkkk..." she bucked upwards doing her very best to face fuck me with her puffy Christian pussy.

I stood and bent my Mother over the back of the couch.

"That's it. Master, get me ready to fuck your hard huge cock," she moaned pushing her ass up as she leaned over the back of the couch.

I took my hands, put them inside her thighs and spread her legs wider. My cock was so hard it hurt. I needed relief now. Grabbing ahold of her hips I lined my cock head up with the opening of her cunt. At first I really did want to be gentle, but my animal lustful urges and impatient youth fought against it. I paused.

"What's wrong, Master?" Mom asked.

"Nothing," I said and slammed inside her tender pussy with a vengeance, thrusting a full 8 inches into her tight pussy. The second thrust buried my entire 11 inches deep into her tortured cunt.

"AAAAHHHHGGGGGG... FFFFUUUUUCCccckkkkk, Ryan," my Mother screamed. She tried to pull herself over the top of the couch in an effort to escape my embedded cock.

I held her firm. A nature took its course as I jackhammered her into the back cushion of the expensive couch. Thrust... thrust... thrust. In and out I fucked my entire 11 inches deep into her fuck hole. I pulled out to the head and slammed deep, slam, pull, slam.

"My Godddd.... Ryan... You are so fucking deep. A semi-truck could park in my pussy now," She whimpered. And then she began to meet my thrust with her own shoving her ass into my pelvic bone. We fuck for twenty minutes and she came again. Afterwards she had at least 10-15 mini orgasms in a row for several minutes and slumped over the couch out of breath.

12