Growing up as a Pastor's Son Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very close when I noticed a bottle of hand lotion on the end table. A wicked and sinful thought over took my desires. In no less than a few seconds, I poured lotion into my hand and began to finger fuck my mom's asshole. She was in a glowing daze hardly able to notice.

Gently I pulled out of her stretched swollen pussy and lubed up my hard cock. And without ceremony, I pushed into her virgin anus halfway and fuck did she come alive at that moment.

"You mother fuckerrrrrrr.... Pull out, Ryan.... Fuckkkkk you are tttoooooo bigggggGGGGG!!!"

Thankfully, I was near my own orgasm and only last a few minutes, but was able to drive my full length into her ass. "I told you I wanted all your holes, Bitch." I pounded away and exploded deep in her ass canal tattooing her anal walls with my spunk.

"I amm cummminnnggggg againnnnnnn.... Fuckkkkkkkkk!!!!" Desiree yelled into the couch cushions.

My cock finally softened and slipped out of her gapping ass and released a flood of ass juices and cum.

"Mom," I said.

"Yes, Honey," she moaned and slowly turned her body around and faced me.

"Now I am the man of the house with all benefits that come with it."

She opened her eyes and smiled. "Yes, Master."

"Oh, Mom one last question who is the strap-on for," I said. "I know it wasn't for dad."

"You would not believe me if I told you. Still you are my Master and I am your obedient slutty slave. So it is for..."

12