Growing up as a Pastor's Son Pt. 03

Story Info
Son has sex with his pastor father, mom, and best friend.
3.8k words
4.57
26.6k
38

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a well needed nap I slowly awoke on the couch holding my mother in my arms. We cuddled naked together. Her face nestled against my neck. The gentle breathes she exhaled tickled and my cock began to stir. I reached down to her sexy ass cheeks and massaged her ass working my fingers to her crack. She moaned and began to wiggle her butt upwards to meet my fingers. I slipped my hand down into her crack and pressed my middle finger deep inside her fuck hole.

"Oh, Master," she sighed kissing my neck. "What a wonderful way to wake up."

My mother reached down and grasped my semi-hard cock and jerked it until it stood hard pointing to the ceiling. She threw her right leg over my outstretched body, sat up, raised her body and aimed my thick cock at her pussy and impaled herself on my pole.

"Fuck, Mom. You're a complete whore..." I said shoving hard into her tight pussy.

"I am anything you want me to be, Master," she said and sped up grinding her cunt hard against my groin, her twat swallowing my cock completely up her luscious fuck tunnel like there was no tomorrow.

We fucked for several minutes until she started shaking.

"OOOOOOHHHhhhhh.... I cuuummmmmminnngggg... Fffufcckckccccckkkkk.... meeeeeYYYYYYyesssssssss.... Mmmmm... ssssooo ggooddddd..." she screamed. "You Motherfuckkerrrrr.... Mmmmm fuckingggggg hellll you fucking.... You Big cocked stud."

I looked into her eyes as she stared down; she glowed and appeared angelic as she slowly humped me with her pussy in small circles. She moved up and down on my stiff cock. She did know how to use her pussy. She milked me.

"Fffffuccckkkkk Mmmooommmm, you fucking slut... OOOOhhhhh fuck cummminnnggggg..." I grunted and exploded deep inside my mother's whore pussy.

We collapsed into each other's arms catching our breath.

"Clean me up, Slut," I commanded.

"Yes, Master," Mom said with a huge smile. She dismounted my deflating cock, got off the couch onto the floor, knelt, and sucked me clean.

"You owe me a phone," I told her.

"I am sorry, Master," Mom said. "Take my Visa and buy the best one they have, my loving Master."

"Mom..." I said.

"Are you okay, son...? I mean..." The expression on her face changed to a motherly concern.

"Mom, it's just that fucking you is the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"As good as fucking your sissy father's ass?" she smiled.

"Well you must agree he does have an ass for fucking," I said to her.

"You have the same bubble butt, son," she replied.

"What are you implying, Slut," I said and playfully slapped her wide ass.

"I am just saying that you have opened my eyes up to all sorts of sexual pleasure, and you should never turn down an opportunity to find the same joy out of sex," my mother said.

"It's a lot to consider, Slut."

We sat up on the couch and kissed like teenage lovers for several moments.

"I need to bathe, Master," Mom said and then added, "You should to, Master, you smell like you spent the weekend at a whorehouse."

"Well, Slut it is your scent and I love it. And for now I think I will wear it with pride." I got dressed without showering. I did go commando. It felt strange and arousing.

Mom struggled up the stairs to go soak in a warm bubble bath. My spunk dripping down her thighs from her asshole and pussy. She looked over her right shoulder halfway up the stairs and said, "I feel like I've been gangbanged by a company of soldiers." She disappeared upstairs.

I took mom's credit card to replace the phone she trashed in hopes of saving her pious reputation. I had claimed her as my slut like I had with my father earlier in the morning. At first the Queen Bitch refused me. After numerous orgasms she saw the light of sexual salvation and became my slut.

In a matter of an hour I had bought a new phone with an improved camera, storage space including cloud access, internet services, and more. The skinny little gray haired woman, about 70 years old, walked me through all the details of my new cell phone. And with a quick click and flick she had restored all my contact information.

"And to be sure you are completely satisfied with my services," she said with a cute granny smile "I also saved my personal number in your contacts."

"Really," I said looking into her green eyes. "Is that a 24/7 of unlimited service... Miss..."

"Mrs. Wurtherington... Sara Wurtherington," she replied holding my hand as she gave me my phone. Then she said, "Call or text me. And I love the aroma of your cologne. It brings back memories, Sweetie."

I gently squeezed her hands in mine and smiled.

Arriving home I heard my mom moving about in the kitchen preparing dinner. She sang like a songbird.

I closed the front door.

She glanced around the corner, saw me, ran, and jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs about my waist. Her lips passionately fell onto my neck, face, ears, and lips. I was covered in kisses.

"Oh, Master, I am so happy you are home," she said and kissed me again driving her tongue deep into my mouth.

"Where is that Queen Bitch I knew so well?" I joked.

"She was fucked to death and your mommy-slut was born, Master," she laughed out loud throwing her head backwards. "I am yours now and forever, Master Ryan."

I released her.

"What are you wearing, slut?" I said looking at her huge exposed grapefruit tits and hard nipples.

"Only my apron, Master," Desiree said. She stepped back a few feet and spun around. "You like it?"

"I love it,"

"May I return to the kitchen and finish dinner, Master?"

"Yes of course," I said and watched her turn and walk away. Her naked sexy wide ass bounced and wiggled. Fuck my cock grew hard.

"Dad, you may come home now," I texted him.

"Yes, Master."

I was in total shock that in one day, I owned both my submissive parents. The wonderful part of it was the mere fact that I truly believed they loved their new positions in our family. Of course my dad would remain to perform as the devout and moralistic pastor everyone new and saw connected to the church.

As for mom, she needed to remain the Queen Bitch in control of all church matters, the flock, and dad -- with my permission.

I called Jerry.

"Hey Jerry, have you had dinner yet?" I asked.

"Not really, I had to do a few things for my dad," he said. "I was gonna eat a quick sandwich and head over to your house."

"If you come now, you can have dinner with us," I said and quickly adjusted my semi-hard cock along my thick.

There was a pause, and then he asked, "Is your mom okay with that, Ryan?"

"It's fine," I said.

We spoke a few more minutes and hung up.

I walked up to my mom in the kitchen and hugged her from the back. I played with her tits pinching and squeezing her nipples. I felt her push her naked ass up again my groin and we dry-humped for about 5 minutes. My right hand slipped down to her pussy. She was soaked. I rubbed her swollen clit and finger fucked her juicy quim. I sucked on her neck and left a huge hickey.

"Are you marking your property, Master?"

"Yes."

"Please fuck me, Master. I am so horny for your big stiff cock."

I dug three fingers deep into her pussy and groped both her tits in a tag-relay, switching from one to the other in turn with my left hand. She went bat shit crazy twisting and grinding her wide ass hard against my body.

"We don't have time," I said curling my fingers deep inside my mother's hot wet pussy, rubbing her g-spot.

"Why not, Master? OOOOhhhhh... Mmmmmm... Take me here and now... pleaseeee," she pressed her bare ass into my covered cock.

"Dad is on his way home."

She grabbed my hands pushing them hard against her body. "Fuck that sissy. I don't care if he knows about us. Fuck him," she moaned. "Fuck me"

"I plan to fuck him, but Jerry is on his way for dinner tonight," I said.

"You know I hate that little prick, Ryan!" Desiree shouted.

I immediately bent her over the kitchen table and slapped her bare ass several times. "How dare you shout at me, Slut," I said and spanked her again and again.

Mom cried out and begged me to stop spanking her.

"You will never raise your voice to me in anger again, Slut. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Master. Forgive me, Master," mom wept. She dropped to my feet and began to kiss my ankles and legs. She begged forgiveness for her bitchy attitude.

"And you will always welcome any of my friends at any time, do you understand, Whore?"

"Yes, Master. I will obey you in all things, Master," she replied.

"You are forgiven... this time." I said. "But for your punishment you will suck Jerry's dick in front of your husband."

"Thank you, oh thank you, Master. You have made your slut happy." She said. Then she asked, "Should I go put clothes on or stay this way for your guest, Master?" she lowered her head in a complete obedience.

I watched her squirm, pulled her up, slowly lifted her chin, and gently kissed her on the lips and said, "Yes, go change into to that thin cotton summer dress." I then added, "No panties or bra, only thigh high stockings underneath your skirt."

She gave me a wide smile, kissed me, and flew up the stairs in leaps. I heard singing again. She had a very beautiful voice.

A few minutes later, as mom changed upstairs, dad walked into the house. He glanced around and quickly approached me.

"Where's your mom, son?"

"What did you say, Bitch?"

"Oh, sorry Master," he said.

"Mom is upstairs changing and Jerry will join us for dinner." I said. "I have a plan and expect each of my sluts to cooperate. Did you tell the old man I fucked you?"

"I didn't have to, he suspected it right away, the old fucking goat," my dad said with a grin. He was pissed at first that he didn't get my ass cherry."

"How is he doing?"

"Much better now that I told him how big your cock is and how good it felt inside me," Dad said and then added "He wants you to fuck him."

I pushed my father to his knees, "Take out my cock and suck it, Bitch."

In less than it takes to spit he went wild pulling down my gym shorts and taking my hard cock into his wet mouth. He slurped away at my helmet and shaft not missing a single spot. He fondled my ball sack in the hands, rolling my nuts round like a pair of golf balls in his palms.

For a middle age man approaching fifty he had the enthusiasm of an 18 year old street whore in New York City.

"You are a fantastic cocksucker, Dad," I said.

His head bobbed up and down my long thick pole, gagging in his attempts to deep throat my cock.

"Well fuck me," Mom said walking down the stairs. "I wish you could eat pussy as well as you suck our son's big cock."

My father looked in her direction with my cock buried deep down his throat. He pulled off and said, "You know I hate eating pussy." He engulfed my cock back into his mouth and went to work without a second thought.

"That will change, Dad."

I lifted my dad off my rod. He appeared disappointed.

"Let's not forget we have company coming over," I reminded them and pulled up my shorts.

"Go clean up, Dad. And wear something easy to slip out of."

My mom walked up to me and grasped my hard cock through my clothes. "May I finish you off, Master?"

"Later, Mom," I said. The front door bell rang. "I want you to give Jerry a long hard hug and rub your tits and pussy against his body."

She opened the door.

"Good evening, Jerry," Mom said and pulled Jerry into her body. In her embrace she straddled his leg, causing his right thigh to split between her legs and grind against her pussy. She wiggled her big braless melons into his chest.

The look on Jerry's face was priceless.

"Sweet Jerry, I must apologize for all the times I mistreated you. Please forgive me and consider this your home," she told him.

In the excitement, Jerry's hat fell off his head.

"I'll get that for you, don't move," Moms said with a wicked grin. She squatted down in front of him with her ass nearly touching the floor, legs spreading wide, her knees pointing to his groin, skirt riding high, and offering poor embarrassed Jerry a grand view of her neatly shaved pussy. His cock tented quicker than a rattlesnake striking its innocent prey.

"Thank you Mrs. Wooden," Jerry stammered. His eyes glued to her perfect snatch.

"Call me Desiree, sweet Jerry," Mom said, stood, and escorted him into the living room.

Mom sat Jerry beside my father and I settled beside her.

The conversation began with small talk and later centered on Mr. Murphy.

After dinner I said, "Dad, can you do me a favor and keep Jerry entertained while I help mom in the kitchen with the dishes."

"Sure, Son," he replied.

Dad and Jerry moved to the living room.

Mom and I entered the kitchen carrying the dishes. Once we were alone she turned to me with an inquisitive look on her face.

"Wait for it," I said rising my hand to quiet her.

A few minutes later, I pulled mom into my arms and whisper a few words.

"You are so devious, you little Bastard," Mom giggled and slapped my shoulder.

"You call your Master 'little'. You are a filthy slut Desiree Wooden," I said and kissed her hard. "I do love you, Mom."

And then it happened.

"Honey, are you sure I can't help you?" my dad called out from the living room.

"No thank you, Sweetheart. We got it. We'll be done in about 15 minutes," Mom said and then said, "You deserve a rest."

I smiled at my Mom and shoved my hand up her skirt. Her pussy was flooded. "You fucking slut, you are enjoying this. Aren't you?" I finger fucked her to the edge of an orgasm and stopped.

"Master, don't, I'm so close..." she pled.

"It's time." I said.

Mom adjusted her dress, pulling the hem down mid-thigh, and walked out of the kitchen.

A few moments later all hell broke loose.

"OH MY, GOD!" Mom released a blood curdling scream. "How could you... Ryan, come quick! Don't you move you sinful degenerate."

I rushed into the room and saw Jerry and my father naked from the waist down. They lay in a 69 position frozen in fear of my mother. Both dicks were hard and coated in saliva. Jerry had an impressive cock -- very thick and a good 8 inches long.

"Are you queer, Jerry?" I asked acting surprised. "And Dad, you fucking hypocrite, how could you? Are you a faggot as well?"

Mom sat down on a chair across from them and buried her face into her hands. She wept out loud. I must say after all the years of being the daughter and now wife of a pastor she knew how to play the pity card. My god she was good.

"See what you two have done to my mom, you fucking cock sucking bitches," I yelled.

Jerry spoke first.

"Ryan, I am not queer," his body shaking and his words mumbled laced with fear.

"Liar," I said. "You were caught sucking each other's dicks."

"And you... what about you, Dad?" I asked.

"I am so sorry, Ryan. I was tempted and fell to my own lust." He said. "I am queer for cocks." He then looked at Jerry and said, "They know. We were caught. No sense in denying we like cock."

Jerry sat up quickly. His cock remained very hard.

"Honey, do you really feel that way? Did God make you queer?" my Mom asked as she walked over to the couch and sat on the arm, her legs slightly open giving Jerry an up skirt shot at her pussy. She bent over and kissed his forehead. "It's okay to like cock."

Jerry stared straight at her glistening cunt. My heart raced with erotic desire.

"Jerry, you like cock don't you," I said.

His head jerk facing me. He licked his lips and said, "I guess it is obvious, but I love pussy as well... at least I think so..."

"Are you a virgin?" Mom asked gently placing her hand on his bare thigh.

Jerry jump from her touch.

"Yes... I've only sucked dick..." he whispered. "Nothing else."

"Jerry," I called his name. "Why are you looking up my Mom's skirt staring at her pussy?"

"I...I... can't help myself...She has such a beautiful pussy. I never seen a real pussy... fuck, Ryan you know that."

"Ryan, don't be so mean to your friend," my Mother said, pulling her dress hem up to her waist putting her shaved pussy on full display. At that very moment my Dad engulfed Jerry's hard cock again into his slutty mouth.

"Fuckkkkkkk," Jerry moaned and inhaled deeply. "Yesssss... suck my dick, Pastor."

Mom grabbed his head and pulled his face to her pussy and fucked his face with her cunt.

"Lick my pussy you disgusting faggot," she commanded. "Suck on my clit like a tiny dick."

And Jerry did exactly as he was commanded to do to my mom's pussy.

I reached over to the end table and got a tube of lube from the drawer. While Jerry was busy eating mom and dad sucked his cock, I removed my shorts, lubed up my hard cock, and squeezed out a huge glob of grease onto my fingers.

Mom looked up and must have guessed my intentions.

"Are you an ass virgin as well, Jerry?" she asked him.

"Yes," he said muffled by her juicy pussy lips. He continued to feast on my mom's horny cunt.

Mom nodded her lustful approval.

I moved behind Jerry with his bare ass up in the air. In a wink of a second, I inserted my middle finger into his virgin asshole. He struggled to break free, but my Dad held him by his legs sucking his cock, and my Mom kept his head buried in her tasty snatch. I worked another finger inside him twisting my way deep up his ass.

"Ugh... mmmmm," he groaned as I finger fucked him. He began to squirm his ass up and down to meet my fingers deep in his asshole. He felt very loose. I removed my fingers and pressed my cock helmet against his anus. Without hesitation I forced my steel rod deep in his ass with one massive thrust.

"Fuck it hurts.... Uuuuuggghhhhhhh.... Stttoooopppppp..... Pull ooouutttttt..." he shrieked. "To big... to big..."

I pulled out an inch and thrust deeper, out, thrust deeper, and each time I thrust deeper until my balls slapped his ass cheeks. I held his slender hips and fucked him hard -- slap, slap, slap my belly slammed into his jiggling butt cheeks as I drilled his asshole with every ounce of strength I had to fuck the shit out of him.

Jerry whimpered and whined. Then he started to fuck back and enjoy my cock in his ass-pussy. "OOOHHHH YYYYeeessss fuckk meeeee fuck mmeee harder, Ryan... harder... make me your bitch.... Fuck yess."

I pounded his stretched out ass-pussy without mercy.

"I am Cumming, Pastor.... Take my hot cum you fucking queer... fuck yesssss swallow my spunk you sissy ass fucker," he cried out filling my father's mouth will hot sticky cum. Dad swallowed every drop. "Fuck meeeeeee..... Ryan, you fucking queer motherfucker..." he said between gasps.

Mom was not far behind as she continued to grind her pussy into his mouth. She came for a good minute and slumped backwards resting her head on the couch.

"Fuck, Jerry your ass is much tighter than Dad's sissy pussy," I said and kept fucking him and final blew my wad deep into his once virgin asshole.

Once we caught our breath and rested a few minutes my Mom stood up and stripped off her clothes. She proceeded to suck Jerry's limp eighteen year old cock and brought it back to life.

"Mmmmm, my goodness, Jerry you are thick and big," she said between deep throating his cock. "Master says I must suck your cock in front of my husband for punishment. But if this is punishment, I love it." She sucked him long and hard for 15 minutes and licked him from asshole, balls and cock.

My Dad not to be out done sucked on Jerry's cum filled asshole. He slurped out ever drop. Jerry blew another nut down Mom's throat as he finger fucked her and suck my father s cock until he came as well. It was a nice sight to behold.

Later that evening Jerry sat down beside me and we had a long conversation.

"When did you find out that I loved cock?" Jerry asked.

"This morning after the old man's heart attacked and I fucked my Dad. He told me everything," I said.

12