Growing up as a Pastor's Son Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry reached out and slowly jerked my cock. "I can't believe you fucked him and fucked me," he said and leaned over and began sucking me.

He sucked me in silence. I shot four full ropes down his throat.

"You do realize you're my bitch now," I said and played with his ass.

"Yes, Master," he answered and then asked, "May I fuck your mom."

"You can ask and if she is into it, then yes."

"May I fuck your dad?" Jerry inquired.

"Same rule applies to him."

My mom had been listening to the conversation and sat at our feet.

"Jerry, until today, I really hated the sight of you. But now, Master has opened my eyes to a new world." She kissed her son and smiled. Then she said to Jerry, "Come over anytime and you can fuck me in all three holes."

"What about me?" my dad asked.

"What about you slut, you're everyone's whore," I said and we all laughed.

"You can suck Jerry's cum out of my holes, you sissy ass faggot," Mom said.

We all ended up in my parent's king size bed naked and totally fucked out. Mom refused to let Jerry fuck her that night because she said she had a perfect plan for him another day.

12