Growing up as a Pastor's Son Pt. 04

Story Info
Ryan helps his teacher out with a personal problem.
3.3k words
4.61
21.3k
33

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a month until graduation from High School. Here I was, 18 and no longer a virgin, the new master of my home, and both parents. The real oddity lay in the fact that my world had totally flip upside down. If this were a dream, please god, do not wake me. With every sex act and orgasm experienced my confidence grew and washed away any shyness. I walked down the main school hall on my way to history class. It was more out of habit than not, because I carried a 4.0 GPA along with my advance studies for college submissions. I could have easily skipped out of all my classes, but I did like school. And it was a place to go.

"Jerry," I called out to my best friend.

He stopped, turned and smiled. "What's up, Ryan?" He walked over to meet me and glanced down at my swelling cock in my pants.

We looked around and entered the vacant chemistry lab, closed the door. The streaming sunlight through the large windows lit the room. Jerry without a word dropped to his knees and fished out my semi-hard cock. He peered up to me for approval. Who says no to a blow job?

I nodded and leaned my shoulders against the cool painted cinder blocked wall adjacent the heavy wooden door.

He unfastened my jeans and pulled them off my body. Naked from the waist down, he gulped my hard cock into his wet mouth and down his willing throat. He took over 8 inches of my 11 inches between his hungry lips.

"Fuck," I moaned. "Jerry you suck dick better than anyone I know."

"Liar," he pulled off my cock and giggled between slurps and continued bobbing his head up and down my thick shaft. He cupped my balls into his left hand and played with them. Spitting onto his right fingers he quickly massage my asshole. He sucked me for over 5 minutes. His suction blowjob competed with a hoover vacuum cleaner and as noisy.

I felt my balls blistering with cum, tingling, and ready to erupt. I spread my legs, crouched lower, feeding him more of my cock until my balls slapped his chin, and wiggled my butt.

He shoved his middle finger deep into my virgin asshole and I spurted furiously into his mouth. "You fucking faggot... how I love your mouth, Jerry," I groaned as shot after shot filled his mouth. He greedily swallowed every drop.

"You are such a fucking cock sucking slut, Jerry," I slid sown the wall sitting on my bare ass. The old tile floor was cold. My cock jumped.

"Thank you, Master," Jerry whispered as he licked my balls and cock clean. "You like being finger-fucked, huh?"

"Yes," sighed. "Who doesn't?' I laughed.

"May I fuck your tight virgin ass soon, Master," Jerry said still jerking my deflated cock in his hands.

"We'll see, but for now you have something very important to do."

"What's that, Master?"

"My mom said to meet her at noon. She wants you to cream all three of her holes today, and she has a surprise for you," I told him.

A huge smile grew on his face. "I have waited so long for this," he said and stood.

I reached out to his waist, yanked his gym shorts down, and pulled out his hard dick. I kissed his cock head, licking around the crown, and quickly sucked his cock helmet into my mouth. it felt so wonderful and natural. Pre-cum flowed across my tongue and down my throat. He tasted amazingly -- not too salty and mildly sweet. I sucked him for about thirty seconds and released his dick.

"When you are done with that bitch, I want to suck any remaining cum out of your balls, Jerry."

"Queer," he said with a grin.

"Ass Slut," I replied. And I slapped his firm butt. We dressed and he left leaving me in the lab.

It was 10:35 a.m. when Jerry left me behind in the chemistry lab, and I decided to hangout to contemplate all that had happened today. Did I really kiss his cock and suck his fleshy helmet? Yep, I sure the fuck did. Did I tell my very best friend I wanted to suck him dry after he fucked my own mother? Yep, I sure the fuck did. Did I truly enjoy being finger-fucked in my ass? Yep, I sure the fuck did.

I walked to the far back and entered the equipment room, found an abandoned office chair and sat. I dozed for what I thought was only minutes to realize I slept over an hour. Then I heard the lab room door open and what seemed to be sobs. Quietly I tiptoed and peeked into the lab from the equipment room.

The prim and proper Miss Anne Cantor had entered the lab crying, closing the door and engaging the dead bolt behind her. She was my English teacher and one of dad's Sunday school instructors. Miss Cantor had always been nice to me, but not overly friendly. Nor did I ever she her act anyway other than professional with anyone. She appeared to be a complete plain-Jane, no makeup, no short dresses or profanity. Her long red hair flowed down her back to the tops of her hips. I loved the way her delicate green eyes glistened in the light. But her frumpy dresses hid any type of body curves she had if any. Still, here she was weeping uncontrollably into her small hands and slender fingers. I saw her body shaking and sway.

"Oh, God, please give me strength to endure this evil man," she wept out loud.

I was so thankful that the lab walls were thick and the room sound-proof.

"I need this job... how could he threaten me like this... why would he... I can't give in to him," she sobbed the more. "Sweet Jesus you know I have saved myself for the man of my dreams, my lover who I have prayed for you to send to me... Oh, God where is my champion and my lover?" She fell gently to her knees in prayer.

My mind had crossed over into the dark side of sexual conquest days ago, but was I so black-hearted I could take advantage of this poor woman. A woman who has never said an unkind word to anyone I know of. My cock got hard.

Then I heard the name.

"You corrupt bastard of a man, Jake Harvey...if I give in to your lustful demands, you may take my body, but you will never own my soul or heart," she whispered. "Oh, God... please send me help... please, Lord," she released a fervent prayer into the cosmos.

I don't know if God received the prayer, but I heard it and reached out, in both mind and soul, and decided what I must do. As I walked silently out into the lab, circled around to the rear of Miss Cantor I stopped behind her stooped body - she knelt mere inches from me. I gently lay my hand on her right shoulder.

She jumped, and whipped her head around flashing an expression filled with expectation of seeing heavenly angels come to her aid, but she only saw me.

"Oh... I thought...how... Ryan... what are you doing...," she said as she wiped tears from her swollen eyes. She attempted to stand and I held her down compassionately placing both my hands on her shoulders. She did not resist.

"It is okay, Miss Cantor," I assured her. "Please tell me what's wrong?"

"No... I can't... you're a student... I must not," she replied.

I went for broke. "I may be able to help you out with the principal, if you tell me."

"What... you heard?"

"Yep, I was taking a nap in the equipment room. You came in and well..." I let my words hang. Then said, "What if I could make sure he never came anywhere near you sexually. And kept your job."

"You... how?" she said with a glimmer of hope. Then she retreated emotionally back into her shell and sadly said, "You're just a kid, a high school student in my class."

"No, Miss Cantor I'm an adult. I have my ways, but first, tell me what he has on you."

She stared into my eyes, "Maybe you are the answer to my prayers." She touched my hand lightly.

When she touched my skin with her soft fingers the hair on the back of my neck stood. "I don't know about the partnership god and I have, but I am here, and there is nobody else."

She turned around and sat cross-legged facing me as I sat down in front of her. She smoothed out her skirt revealing only the calves of her legs and lower.

Anne Cantor began, "About seven months ago my mother had her annual physical. She has cancer. We decided it best for her to move in with me. That was three months ago. The doctors gave her little hope," She explained. "With her limited health care they simply told her to go home and settle her affairs... those greedy motherfuckers." Anne broke down again and openly wept.

Scooting closer to her, I moved forward and held her. She wrapped her arms around me. Caressing this poor distraught woman in my embrace made me want to really help her. As she cried her body trembled, pressing her breasts against my chest. Her tits were not small. My mind began to wander, as I rubbed her back attempting to console her. I felt the wide band of her bra stretched across her back. The full firmness if her melons sent a direct message to my groin. My cock stiffened.

I fought against my growing erection. I lost that battle, and continued to caress my teacher.

"It's going to be fine, Miss Cantor. I am here with you," I said. "You are not alone."

Anne stopped crying and pulled away slightly and kissed my cheek. "Thank you, Ryan." She said and then continued. "I have been helping with her bills. It has nearly bankrupted me. Then we heard about a test drug for her type of cancer. We pooled all of our resources and I took a second mortgage on my house..." she paused removing her arms from my sides and rest them on my thighs. "It wasn't nearly enough."

My cock swelled and felt like it wanted to split my jeans from her warm hands.

"Please continue," I said struggling with my words.

"I spoke with Mr. Harvey and gave him all of the terrible details...I offered to work more, extra instructions..." she said then added, "Don't you see, Ryan I need this job... the money helps to keep my mom alive... I can't lose her. Harvey threatened me. He said if I did not fuck him, and become his personal whore, he would fire me."

Anne Cantor lowered her body and put her head into my lap -- directly on top of my hard cock. She rubbed the right side of her face in small circles on my hard-on. She had to know it. Not even a virgin is that stupid not to know.

"Ryan, are you hard because of me," she whispered not moving her face from my lap or my hard cock..

"Yes," I said.

"I never had a boyfriend. My mom was too strict," she said. "She gave birth to me out of wedlock, dropped out of high school to raise me on her own."

I massaged her neck as she continued to lay her head on my lap. As she spoke the warm breath formed around her words settled directly onto my cock head.

"You're a virgin?" I asked to confirm what she had said earlier in the lab room.

"Yes..." she said.

"In every way... but you have masturbated, right?" I asked.

"A complete virgin, Ryan," she said and then sat up. "If I have to fuck Harvey to save my mother, I will fuck him... but I don't want him to be my first." Anne Cantor, this so prim and proper, young woman, my teacher, kissed me on the lips. Her inexperience showed immediately.

I kissed her back and began to teach the teacher how to French-kiss. I stopped.

"What if I turned the tables on Harvey, giving you the advantage, and you kept your job?" I said and then said, "That way you keep your virginity as well."

This young woman, so tender and sweet, studied my words. "You don't want to have sex with me? Am I ugly, undesirable, Ryan?"

I clasped her hands into mine, pulled her to me, and shoved her hands on to my raging hard on. "I want to fuck you until you scream for me to stop... and then fuck you more for it, Miss Cantor." I said then added, "But I don't want you to feel you need to fuck me for my help."

Her hands closed around my hard cock through my jeans. "I have never felt a penis before; much less seen one in the flesh. Teach me Ryan. Take my body and make it yours." She said.

"And what if my plan for Harvey fails?"

"At least I have given my sex to a man I respect first and not that slim ball Harvey."

"Okay, Miss Cantor, but once I start, no matter how much you beg for me to stop, I will fuck you until I am done." I said. "I'm much bigger than the average guy, Miss Cantor - much bigger."

"Will you go slowly?" she asked gripping my hard cock tighter in her hands.

"Why don't we let your pussy and my cock decide that?"

"Wait here," I said and reentered the equipment room only to return with three padded blankets, the ones used to cover furniture. I lay them out. "It's a lot better than the cold tile floor."

Anne stood up, hugged me, and kissed me hard. Our tongues wrestled together like two dogs fighting for a bone. "You are very considerate, Ryan."

She removed her dress and tossed it on top of a lab stool. An ugly matron style bra held up her large breasts. And her full hipped white granny panties cloaked her virgin pussy completely. The thin cotton underwear hinted to a thick hair adorned cameltoe with the fabric wrapping around to her squeezable round ass cheeks.

"Miss Cantor, you are so fucking beautiful," I said staring at her semi naked body.

Anne bowed her head with embarrassed.

"You never played with yourself?"

"No," she said. "And don't you think you should call me Anne and not Miss Cantor, Ryan?"

I pulled her panties down unceremoniously. I could not wait to get those ugly ass drawers offer her perfect body. She stepped out of underwear.

"Fuck. You are a natural redhead, my dear Miss Cantor... Anne," I unsnapped her bra and threw it into the trash bin. "Don't wear shit like that again. You deserved better." I quickly undressed. "Talk to my mom, she will help you make a better selection for your negligees, panties and things."

"Your mom?" she whispered. Then she said, "Oh My God... you are enormous... will it even fit inside me, Ryan?" She stood frozen staring at my hard cock stiff and ready. A look of both terror and excitement covered her delicate face.

"I'll explain later about my mom," I said dropping to my knees. "And yes, we will make it fit."

She had a very thick red bush covering her pussy. A strong aroma had saturated her curly pubic hair. I was enticed. Spreading her pussy lips and weeding through her red patch, I found gold. Her sexy labia invited me to explore this beautiful woman more. I licked out along, boarding out my tongue flat, diving inside her wet slit upwards and circling her protruding clit peeking out if its hood.

"Mmmmmm... Ryan... it feels so strange.... Sooo good... pleaseeee yesssss..." Anne moaned and pushed vagina against my mouth as I ate out my new conquest. Her tiny red pussy hairs tickled my nose. I felt right at home with this woman.

I sucked her clit into my mouth as I had sucked on Jerry's huge cock earlier.

"AAAHHHGGGGG... FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKKkkkk..." Anne Cantor went wild grinding her pelvic bone into my face; I sucked on her clit like a lollipop. "YYYYeeessss I cum Mmmmmm cummminnnggggg.....ffuucckkkk yesssss... don't stoppppp..." she screamed shaking and tossing her hips sideways, back, and forward.

Holding on to her I inserted two fingers into her love tunnel, rubbing up against her maiden head, being careful not to break the thin membrane with my fingers. I continued to lightly chewed on her clit.

"RRRyyyaannn...." She came again. "MMMMmmmmmmmmm... yesss, baby...ohhh..."

Anne slipped slowly to her knees, gliding down to rest on her left side. I turned her over onto her back. Within moments I spread her legs wide, pushed her knees toward her head, and aimed my engorged cock at her pussy entrance. Taking the base of my cock in hand I rubbed my cock head up and down her slot.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she moaned.

"Yes," I replied and eased my thick cock into her and resting up against her cherry. In one hard thrust I buried 6 inches deep into her pussy tearing away her cherry.

"Fffffuccckkkkk.... It hurts really badly, Ryan.... Ooohhh but so good baby...."She shrieked.

I thought about letting her get use to my girth and length, but my cock had other ideas. So I followed my core animal instincts and thrust hard and deep, pulled out leaving just my head saddled in her wet pussy and thrust again several times, again and again, over her cries and moans filled with pleasure and pain.

Anne had three more orgasms. And I thought it was good that Jerry had sucked me earlier or I would have never lasted this long.

"Mmmmm... if I knew it was like this... fuck it feels amazing..." she said and then said "Are you all the way inside me?"

"Yes. You took all 11 inches into your tight pussy, Anne." I pushed deep into her again. "Can you feel my balls?"

"I think... yes they are slapping my ass cheeks... mmmmm" she began.

I didn't let her finish and pulled out of her stretched out pussy, and positioned her on her hands and knees. Opening up her thighs wider I scooted up behind her and lined up my cock with her dripping pussy, and in one thrust hard and deep, buried my entire shaft into her tight, once virgin cunt.

"OOOHHHHHHH FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKK..... Meeeee," she collapsed flat on the blankets under my weight and hard fucking. I followed her down and remained impaled inside her juicy pussy.

I stabbed my thick hard cock faster and faster into her fuck tunnel. No more Mr. Nice Guy. She had to know who was in charge. And I needed to maintain my dominance on all my sluts. I pounded into her now gaped pussy relentlessly. My balls smacked and bounced against her ass cheeks.

"OOOHHHH... Ryan.... FFFUuucckkkk your whore... Yesssss I am cummminnnggggg again... Fuckkk!!!" she cried out begging me to fuck her harder and faster. She pushed up her hips to match my down thrusts. It was perfect. For a virgin Anne was a natural born fuck slut.

I felt my balls churning with hot sticky sperm and ready to explode deep inside this amazing woman.

"I am going to mark you as mine, you gorgeous slut," I groaned and blew six huge ropes of cum into her unprotected womb.

"Yes, Ryan I am yours now and forever... fuck me, Master." She kissed me.

I pulled out and straddled her face, "Clean me up, Bitch. Suck and lick every cum drop you see or taste."

Anne did exactly as she was told.

In the meantime I wondered what was happening at my house between Jerry and my mom.