Growing Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin was fucking me slowly now. Pushing his cock inside of me then slowly sliding it back out. My head was spinning and the sounds coming out my mouth were unrecognizable to me.

Then a moment came and I don't know when that moment was but the pain had stopped. I still ached but for some reason and at the time I could not understand, the pain was pleasurable. I still hurt but it was a good hurt. I was relaxing.

My hands were no longer smacking Martins thighs. Instead I had reached up and my hands were in Martins wet, damp hair as he suckled my breast.

I was pulling his face into my breast and now my legs were no long flailing but instead my feet pulled back almost on the back of my thighs. My toes curled and my moaning was out of control. With each downward push a deeper, louder moan would escape my mouth

I was being fucked. I was being fucked, good. Martin came up for air from my breast and now was kissing me. His tongue was fucking my mouth while that fat cock was fucking my pussy. I was in total bliss then Martin released his grip on my legs sliding his arms under my arms and grabbing onto my shoulders. Now Martin had a good grip of me and I had my toes pushing down on Martins hips.

Martin stopped and whispered something in my ear that I could not believe. "Babe, I'm not even half way in your pussy." I gave Martin this look of disbelief. "What?" I whispered softly. Then he lifted his body up off of me resting on his hands as if to do pushups. I looked down between my legs and there was this thick, gorgeous cock inside of me. But like he said he had almost half in. Almost.

Then as I was looking at his cock Martin slowly slid his cock back until I could feel the head of his cock almost ready to slip out. Then slowly I watched as he slid it back to where it was buried. I gasped loud. My hands now holding on to his forearms on either side of me. Again he pulled it out. Then slowly, very slowly he pushed back in. The sight of that monster along with the feeling coming from inside my hole caused me to squeal. My mouth dropping open as I started to slowly pant.

I could feel its girth sliding inside of me. When he pushed in I could feel the pressure of the head of his cock opening me up inside and his shaft sliding against my inner walls. Martin was enjoying what he was doing to me. As he was slowly sliding in and out of me I happened to look up away from the sight of his cock fucking me and I saw his face. He had that devilish grin just watching what must've been a sight.

There I was with my hands firmly grabbing on to his forearms. My feet on their tip toes pushing down on his hips to lift my ass up to meet his cock on the down stroke. Then relaxing my feet allowing my ass to lower down to the pillow under me as he slid out. My neck wasn't even straining as I was holding my head up to look down at the sight. I finally understood the pillow under my shoulders.

Martin had this planned all along. Giving me a perfect view of his massive cock fucking me.

I dropped my head back and let all my inhibitions go. My mouth was open wide. There was no use closing it. Every stroke brought gasps, cries, squeals or very deep moans depending on how that stroke felt. I was sweating now also. I was being fucked. Well.

I looked down as I felt a slight sharp pain that surprised me. But the pain hit me only long enough to cause me to give a high pitch scream and roll my eyes into the back of my head. I regained my composer and again looked down to watch myself being fucked and I understood the cause of the pain. Martin had pushed his cock deeper inside of me. I was taking a little over half of that monster now.

I have no clue why but at the sight of that fat cock sliding in and out of me I reached up and grabbed Martin by the back of his neck and growled. A deep insatiable growl. Martins' eyes got wide and then he just smiled. Martin picked up his pace. Making sure that he wasn't going more than a little over half way in at the same time still pounding my hole.

At some point Martin changed the angle of his thrust. When or how I don't know. It must've happened somewhere between my panting and the sloppy sounds his cock was starting to make with each in and out stroke. Now every time he pushed in he was hitting my spot.

Martin soon figured it out. Because now every time his monster cock rubbed across it I would gasp and shudder. Oh he liked that and I was terrified. I knew what that spot did because I avoided it. But with my legs spread wide and Martin right between them with that wonderful cock of his I didn't care.

I started gasping, "Babe, babe. Please. Babe oh babe," the words just started coming out of my mouth uncontrollably. Martin buried his face in my neck and now he was seriously grunting and groaning with each push. I could feel his hot breath down my neck. My head started to move side to side. This was just too much. My senses were completely out of control.

"Open your pussy! Open your pussy..." Martin kept grunting with each stroke. I was already shooting into the towel that was over my crotch. Load after load was blowing into that towel. I kept pushing my ass up to meet his strokes trying to open up more for him.

Then suddenly I felt it. With one deep push. One sharp pain. One nerve splitting sensation of ecstasy Martin pushed in deeper. I let out a high pitch scream. I have no clue how much deeper but on that last shove I felt it.

Martin was spewing his load inside of me. With each spasm of his body I could feel his cock throwing up cum deep inside of me. Load after load. Strand after strand of thick semen. I was exactly where I wanted to be.

We both lay there in each other's arms. Me having one spasm attack after another and him flexing that wonderful cock deep inside me as he drained himself. My arms now wrapped around his neck and my hand gently rubbing the back of his head. I didn't even realize it but my legs were locked at the ankles around his waist.

We laid there for what seemed like forever until finally he whispered into my ear. "Your mine." Without hesitation I sighed, "Yes sir."

Martin finally started to lift up off of me. As his cock started that slow slide out of me. Even being almost limp his cock was still holding me open. Then the head of his cock was finally about to come out. With one gentle tug then one faint, "POP."

The small sound you sometimes playfully make with your index finger and your mouth. Imitating the sound of a cork getting pulled from a bottle. Except that sound didn't come from mine or Martins mouth.

I grabbed the pillow and put it over my head as I started to gently laugh. Martin on the other hand didn't hold back. He let out a loud, "very proud of himself," laugh. Instantly I could feel my face blushing.

Martin laid down on his back next to me grabbing the pillow that was under my shoulders and with one quick yank my head bounced off the mattress as he pulled it out. Putting the pillow behind his head I crawled up next to him with the sheet across my waist holding my soiled towel in place over my crotch.

Laying on my side next to him. I placed one leg over his and I placed my head on his shoulder. I slid my hand across his chest as I started to run my fingers through his chest hair. Martin kissed the top of my head then slid his arm around me and throwing his other arm behind his head.

We laid there not saying a word just holding each other. As I looked up at him he had a very satisfied look on his face. "What are you thinking?" I asked. He just smiled. "I was thinking that I have never been with a man before." Martin replied. His voice had suddenly gotten serious and the look on his face was starting to change.

"Babe I don't know how this is going to end but you're all I can think of." I laid there listening to him speak. "I know that when you're around I feel so much better but I'm not going to lie. When I remember that you're a man it upsets me." It was starting to make sense to me but I didn't want to interrupt him. "Go on," I encouraged.

"I have been in love once in my life and she broke my heart. I caught her cheating on me." He kept going, "Now I've met someone who's smart, kind and very beautiful. Especially now that you've changed your appearance." That last part, as soon as he said it confused me. I hadn't changed my appearance. Yeah I had done the little things that he asked but it was still me.

"Are you sorry for what just happened?" I asked. "No!" Martin quickly answered. "Hell no I'm not sorry." A sigh of relief came over me and I kissed his chest. Martin held me. As he was speaking his voice started to slowly fade.

I was 18 and lying next to a man that had captured my heart and imagination. As I lay there in his arm and his cum deep inside of me I slowly drifted to sleep. Not one of my fantasies were as good as this moment, at this time.

It had to be dream...

12