The Room Pt. 01

Story Info
A Straight Man and Teenage Boy are Trapped Naked in a Room.
3.1k words
4.58
40.6k
68

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MintSlice
MintSlice
47 Followers

A teenager named Ryan yawned and turned over. He scratched his butt cheek.

Two seconds later, one piece of information processed in his half-asleep brain: he was naked. But Ryan didn't sleep naked. He sat up.

Where am I?

He was in a completely white room: the floors, the walls, and the ceiling were sterile-white, with an odd reflected blue tinge. And the space was empty except for this bed, two shower heads at the end of the room, and-

Ryan gasped.

A fully-grown, fully-naked man in his thirties was asleep in the bed next to him. Ryan had never seen the man in his life. A proud, hulking, dominating figure, the man had sharp features and a sculpted body with a moderate layer of masculine body hair. He had broad shoulders, a big chest, and abs. Perfect abs. There was something else too. Ryan tried not to look at it, but it was so big. He averted his eyes and covered it with a bed sheet.

He got up to look for something to wear. As he turned, an incredible sight met his eyes. The wall behind the bed was a giant window. Beyond the window was sea life as far as the eye could see -- they were underwater. An incredible array of fish drifted past the window. Looking out, it seemed to Ryan that vessel they were in was moving.

Ryan continued to look for something to wear. There was nothing in any corner or crevice of the room. He checked under the bed -- nothing. Straightening up, he heard the man exhale and sit up. Ryan quickly covered his privates with his hands and stood at the end of the bed, not knowing what to do. The man sat up and looked at him.

"What the -- who are you?"

"I don't know. I mean, I'm Ryan, but I don't know why. I mean, we're here. How or why," he stammered.

"Where are we?"

"I don't know that one either."

The man stood up, and his cock flopped out. Ryan stifled a gasp and tried not to look. The man looked down and saw that he was naked. He quickly covered himself with his hands.

"Look," said Ryan, gesturing to the window.

The man turned around.

"Woah."

The two of them moved awkwardly over to it with their hands over their manhoods.

"Do you have any idea how we got here?" Ryan asked the man. He was taller and a lot bulkier than Ryan.

"None at all."

They stood in silence for a minute.

"I'm Connor."

He offered his hand, and Ryan could see the head of his cock poking out from under his other one. His cock was too big to be covered by just one of those large manly hands.

Ryan shook hands with Connor. Connor looked him up and down. Ryan was a tanned, hairless surfer-style teen kid with a lean, toned body. He couldn't be long out of high school.

"Well Ryan, let's try to figure this out," said Connor.

"Okay."

They sat on the end of the bed together, still covering themselves shyly.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Enquired Connor.

"Well," Ryan thought aloud. "I was..." He suddenly blushed.

"What?"

" I was with my girlfriend."

"Okay."

"No, I mean, I was WITH my girlfriend."

"Oh! Alright. You were with her, and then?"

"And then nothing. I woke up here."

"Nothing else?"

"Nothing."

"And the two of you were... You know."

"Almost."

"Almost?"

"Well..." Ryan blushed again. "I was just... Putting it in."

"Ah - you were just getting started... And then you remember nothing? Your memory cuts out at that exact moment?"

"Yeah."

"Hmm."

"It was --." Ryan hesitated before abandoning the thought. "Nevermind."

"What?"

Ryan was blushing more than ever now.

"It was my first time."

"Oh mate."

Ryan looked very embarrassed.

"That sucks, bud. I'm so sorry your first time was interrupted like that... Such as special time in a man's life."

They lapsed into silence.

"Well, what about you? What's the last thing you remember?"

"Me? Ahh..." Connor thought back. His eyes suddenly widened.

"I was -- I was with my wife."

"Really? Just like me?"

"Yeah. Well, I'd done it before obviously. I have a two-year old son."

"Yeah," smiled Ryan cheekily. "You've definitely done it before, then."

Connor smiled too.

"So you and your wife were having --"

"Having sex, yeah." He thought back. "I remember she was on all fours in front of me. She was screaming and biting the pillow, and I was wearing a Robin Hood hat with a feather and kind of pumping her from behind." He suddenly realized who he was talking to.

"Sorry," he said.

"That's okay." Ryan pushed down on his groin. He was having trouble covering himself completely with his hands.

"I hadn't had any action for a few days. I'd really built up some... Anticipation."

"Well," said Ryan. "I hadn't had any action period. So I had built up a lot of anticipation."

They smiled cheekily to each other. Connor looked curiously at Ryan.

"... What was it like?"

"What?"

"The first few seconds. Of having your junk in a girl."

"I couldn't believe it. She was so wet, and she was looking at me. She was kind of begging for it. It was crazy."

"Fuuck. I wish I could have been there."

"Do you?"

"Oh. Sorry if that's a bit weird."

"That's okay."

Over the next few hours, they tried to explore the room to find a way out. They found nothing except a small toilet tucked into a cavity behind the showers with ventilation above.

"Let's stop covering ourselves," said Connor at this point.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, there's no point covering our privates. We're both nude. We're both men. I reckon we both have reason to be proud of what we have. I'm not so shy that I have to cover myself all the time. We're mates now anyway."

"Okay."

They hesitated, standing facing each other.

"You first," said Ryan.

"Okay."

Connor dropped his hands by his sides and revealed an incredible package. His dick seemed to stretch on forever, and it was so thick. This was the bell-ended cock that impregnated his wife. His balls hung big, heavy, and low behind it. They looked full to bursting after his failed sex with his wife.

There was a fully-naked man before this shy teenager. Ryan realised he was staring. He looked up and noticed Connor watching him.

"Sorry. I just -- I haven't seen-"

"You've never seen a naked man before?"

"No, actually. Just pictures. "

After a moment, Connor spoke.

"Okay, my turn."

"What?"

"I want to see you too. It's only fair. I haven't seen a naked teenage boy in a long time. You are a teenager, I reckon?"

"Yeah," said Ryan distractedly. "I'm nineteen."

Ryan looked up at Connor, then dropped his hands.

"Shit, boy."

Ryan blushed.

"You're well-equipped for a teen. And you're a handsome boy too. The girls must love you."

Ryan and Connor got very used to each other. A few days passed. Someone pushed food through a flap in the wall. The two of them took showers together. They compared bodies and cocks, and Connor told Ryan stories about sex with his wife. They always gave Ryan an erection. He tried to hide it, but Connor told him not to. He said it was natural, after all, and it was a compliment to him, his wife, and the stories.

The two of them weren't able to relieve themselves. The toilet was an odd shape, and they couldn't comfortably wank on it, and there was no space to stand and wank anywhere that wasn't in view of the other.

One day, the flap opened a nudie magazine was pushed through. Connor picked it up interestedly.

"We're in luck," he said. "Someone wants us to have a little fun."

Ryan came over and had a look. They sat on the end of the bed together. On the cover was a woman with perfectly shaped breasts and a clean-shaven pussy.

"Ever seen one of these magazines before?" Asked Connor.

"Never."

"The internet, I guess..."

Connor put the magazine across their laps and started to turn the pages. Ryan noticed it wasn't taking much to get Connor's cock to grow. It had been a long time. He was probably ready to bust at any moment. Ryan too was getting desperate for a release. But he wasn't going to do it unless Connor did.

"Look at this... Gah, amazing."

The woman was feeding a dildo into her pussy. It looked very wet. She appeared to be on the edge of an orgasm.

"Fuck. I fucked a girl like this once."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Before I was married. She was a nymphomaniac. A sex-addict," he added, seeing Ryan's face.

"She always wanted the D. We fucked everywhere -- the kitchen bench, the locker room, stairwells, the toilets at work. We once even fucked in an empty elevator after hours. She said my cock touched her in places she'd never felt. She'd never had anything so big lodged in her cunt, and it was all me. Even after we broke up, even after she got a new boyfriend, she kept coming back for it. She needed to ride it. It was a vital thing for her. It was hot."

They were both rock hard, and trying not to touch themselves.

"I want to do that," said Ryan. "I want to fuck like crazy like you do."

"You will," he said with a small laugh. "You got something girls want, that's for sure."

He glanced down at Ryan's full glorious erection. It was a young, smooth, tanned shaft ending in a sizeable bulbus helmet of a cock head. It was dribbling precum. He wasn't even touching it, and it was standing powerfully to attention, ready.

"Tell me more about girls you've done." Ryan was hungry for it.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, go on."

Connor flipped through the pages. "This girl, here. I came inside a girl just like her."

The girl in the picture had huge boobs and pronounced erect nipples.

"She was a college student and she invited me back to her dorm room while her roommate was out. She straddled me and rode me like a horse. Her tits were bouncing like she was on a bucking bull. Her pussy was so tight. When my cock went in and out, it made these slurping sounds and a popping sound when it came out entirely. God, she was randy. She had a thing for men cumming inside her. Or maybe it was just me. She was on birth control, so I could. I didn't wear a condom. Nothing felt so good."

He grinned reminiscently.

"When I finally came, it was a torrent." He put on her voice. "'Uhhh, you big strong man! Uh, fuck me, yes! Yes I need your sperm! I need your seed! Drop your load inside me!' So I did. 'Oh fuuuuucckkk! I can feel your load pumping inside my beaver! I can feel your cock spurting! Ahhhhhhhhh.'"

He laughed.

"Your load made her orgasm?"

"Sure did. I emptied my balls inside her, and when my cock slowly slid out of her there was a massive creampie. The head of my dick popped out and jizz went everywhere. It splattered all over my manhood. She stuck a finger in there and more came out. Get this: then, she go on her hands and knees and licked it all up."

"No!"

"Greedily, too. She left nothing behind. That's when her roommate walked in, ha ha. A pretty girl. She seemed pretty taken by me. I noticed as the two of us ran around trying to find our clothes."

Connor and Ryan's hands had found their cocks. They were both masturbating slowly now.

"You reckon she was keen?"

"I know she was. I fucked her the next week. Then the week after, I had a threesome with the two of them in the locker rooms where all the college jocks shower. They were fucking horny for it."

Ryan couldn't help but notice again how giant Connor's cock was now that it was erect. No wonder the girls screamed.

"Your cock is so big," he blurted out.

"So is yours."

"No, not like yours."

"I'm in my 30s. Cocks continue to grow. That's why it seems so big."

He slapped it against his abs. It made a deep dull thud each time it hit. They watched each other jerk.

"Can I -- can I touch it? I've never touched a man's cock before."

"Sure."

Ryan took it in his hands. It was big, warm, and heavy. Somehow, it was different to what he thought. Obviously, he had his own. But Connor's was a different shape and a lighter colour.

This thing has fucked so many pussies, he thought to himself. And made a child.

Connor was rock hard. Ryan moved it between his hands, looking at it from all angles. Connor was patient and watched him explore it with his fingers, which moved from the base to the tip gently feeling and stroking. He wrapped his fingers around the shaft and gently pulled down. The pink head of the cock emerged in full glory as the foreskin rolled back. Ryan felt indecent, exploring a man's most private and personal appendage. He could even smell it. He moved his hand up and down the shaft. Connor groaned.

"Yes, keep doing that..." He said. He looked back at the magazine and turned the pages, assessing the bodies of each woman in turn. He found one he liked: a girl straddling a dildo with a look of wild exhilaration on her face.

"Fuck... She's so fucking hot. I'd give her so much D she wouldn't know what to do with it all," he growled. "Uh -- yeah. That feels so fucking good, uh..." Ryan watched Connor's face as he played with his manhood.

"Uhhh-"

Suddenly, Connor was ejaculating. It was an incredible load. He didn't just shoot cum. He sprayed it like a golf course sprinkler. Load after load skyrocketed into the air. It went everywhere. It drenched his chest and abs, it hit his face and hair with a long string hanging from his eyebrow, it hit the magazine, it hit the bed, and a light drizzle even hit Ryan, who was so shocked he didn't know what to do but keep jerking the man's cock. Three spurts. Four. Five.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuucccccck!"

Seven. Eight. And finally, nine.

Connor grabbed Ryan's hand to stop him from jerking. He was breathing heavily.

"Fuck." He breathed.

The two of them sat in shock for a moment.

"We don't have a towel. I don't want to use the bed sheets," Connor lamented.

"Okay."

They sat in silence again.

"Are you going to cum?"

"What?"

Ryan looked at Connor. He still had cum hanging from his eyebrow.

"You have to at some point. We don't know how long we'll be in here."

"... I don't want you to watch."

"Okay. I'll turn around."

Connor stood up and faced the wall. Ryan stood up too. He left the magazine on the bed. Connor was kind of beautiful from behind. He looked like superman without his clothes on. He had a wide muscly back and orb-like butt cheeks. He had powerful arms and a slim waist. Ryan started to jerk his cock as he looked at Connor's bum. He wondered what it would be like to put his erection in there. At the thought, he moaned out loud. He covered his mouth in surprise at himself. Connor laughed.

"What are you doing back there?"

He turned his head slightly to look out of the corner of his eye.

"Don't-"

"Okay, okay."

He turned back to the wall.

He jerked his cock a bit more. He remembered when he first saw Connor's cock, when he was asleep in bed. It was so big, and it was just laying across his leg. He moaned again. This time, part of him wanted Connor to hear him. He could feel himself getting close. Desire suddenly overtook him.

"Turn around," he instructed.

Connor turned slowly around. Ryan saw his cock bounce against his legs as he turned. As it settled, it hung proudly, dangling a string of cum that Connor hadn't noticed. Ryan was about to burst.

"Look what I can do," he said.

He put his hands behind his head, his erection protruding gloriously out in front of him.

Connor looked into Ryan's eyes, then down to his cock. As he did so, Ryan ejaculated, hands free. Connor raised his eyebrows in shock. Spurt after spurt of teenage cum burst from his earnest cock, landing in pools on the floor. Some of it almost reached far enough to hit Connor's toes. It kept spurting. Ryan's body shook and convulsed slightly as it projected its seed out into the world.

"Holy shit," said Connor, laughing. "Fuck me! That's talent! And so much cum!"

Ryan was finally slowing down.

"You gotta be careful with a potent load like that. You'll get some girls pregnant."

Ryan now stood in front of Connor, empty and vulnerable. Connor watched him. He suddenly had an idea.

"Get some of your cum," said Connor.

"What?"

"Get some of your cum. On your hand."

Ryan bent down on the floor and wiped some up. Connor scooped some from his chest and abs.

"Let's shake hands."

They shook cum-covered hands, their seed intermingling between their palms.

"Now we're cum-brothers," said Connor, with a twinkle in his eye. "Okay, let's take a shower."

They strode over to the twin showerheads and began running the water.

"Hang on," said Ryan. He reached out and took the string of ejaculate from Connor's eyebrow.

"Thanks."

He held it out in front of him and looked at it. So did Connor. Ryan had the strangest desire to put it in his mouth. His heart was suddenly pumping so hard. It would be a crazy thing to do. Connor looked at him, and Ryan had the feeling Connor was reading his mind.

"Do it."

In a moment of insanity, he tilted his head back and sucked the sperm from his fingers. It tasted salty. He savored it. He could feel his cock getting hard again as he swallowed the cum. Connor watched him, captivated. The moment passed. They got under the flowing water of the showers. They stood in silence, washing their sweat and cum down the drain.

To be continued.


MintSlice
MintSlice
47 Followers