Growing Up With Mum Ch. 02

Story Info
Young Eighteen well endowed man is growing up.
5k words
4.72
26.1k
51

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
755 Followers

All people having sexual activity in this story are eighteen and over.

I am looking for someone to Edit and Proof Read my works if you are interested please contact me through literotica.

The next morning was all go too, while Pam was fast asleep Kay went down me and I went down on her. we didn't fuck, we made love and for me it was the best I'd ever had in my life for forty-five minutes we gave each other such intimate pleasure; I prayed Pam wouldn't wake up and disturb the pure joy that Kay and I were experiencing we both climaxed within seconds of each other and both us had strong orgasms. Once Kay composed herself, she whispered, "Barry, I've never made love like that in my life and what a wonderful experience I can be very naughty in bed and I know you like that but I'd like us both to make love like that as often as we can, this love making is all about pleasure."

We kissed so passionately and it was now after eight when we showered together and made love in the shower as we were drying ourselves Pam came into the bathroom and not in a good mood, she said, "Mum, why didn't you wake me you know I'm meeting Liz at eleven?"

Kay replied, "Kay, we were so late last night, Barry and I have just woken up and showered so the bathroom is free for you, we can have a quick breakfast and still make it for you on time."

Pam was yet to wish either of us a good morning but grunted something and got into the shower looking at the mother and daughter's naked bodies, I so much preferred Kay's.

We had breakfast then made our way home, fortunately being a Sunday morning, the roads were clear, so we made good time and arrived at Pam's house at ten-thirty. As Pam got out of the car, she said, "Barry, thank you for getting me here in time and I'm sorry if I was grumpy this morning, but last night was incredible."

She then went to change and Kay said, "Barry, Tom's at the Golf Club and Pam will be away soon, I'll make you a nice coffee until we're alone I think we'll be able to spend the entire afternoon together."

I pulled her close, and we tongue kissed lovingly then Kay said, "I'm getting so wet thinking about what we can do this afternoon, I'm going to spoil you so much."

Kay certainly did spoil me and we both had a very relaxing Sunday afternoon; I left just after five and all I was thinking was that I preferred to be with Kay than Pam. As we were having some pillow talk after our last session Kay said, "Barry, that wasn't nice what Pam said about the rumour I want to tell you about it so you don't think I'm an out-and-out whore these aren't rumours, there are videos and I don't know how Pam got her hands on them but I'm sure that Tom's involved. In the early years of our marriage, Tom completely controlled the purse strings, I had the idea to set up a ladies' boutique, but I'd no money of my own to speak of."

"Tom was a senior manager and still earning a lot of money the apartment at the coast is mine as I inherited it from my mother when she died. It's a wonderful apartment with incredible sea views and we would spend a lot of time down there at weekends. One night over dinner Tom said that he could arrange the finance for Silks but I would have to help him out, he'd like to invite some of his bosses who were Directors down to the apartment for golfing weekends and if I was wearing some of my outfits from Silks, they'd tell their wives to come and shop there."

"I was wondering where he was going with this then he said, Kay you're a big busted woman and several of the Directors have made favourable comments about your voluptuous body maybe you could model some of your Boudoir Lingerie in the privacy of their bedroom for them."

"I thought he's wanting me to whore for him, but I saw a way to get my financial freedom from him. I told him that Silks property must be in my name and any of the Directors that wanted a private Boudoir Lingerie modelling would have to buy a four hundred pounds voucher for Silks, he accepted this. The thing I didn't know was that Tom had installed four HD cameras with auto focus and was recording all my modelling shows when I found out about them, I asked him why he'd done this without my knowledge or permission, he told me it was a little insurance for him."

"Barry, it worked for me as within five years I owned the freehold of Silks outright and had so much money in the bank I was now financially independent and Tom could do nothing about it, I'm sure that Tom told Pam. Barry I don't trust Pam she's so much like her father but I think she'll tell you if it was Tom that showed her or told her about the videos, will you help me try to find out?"

I kissed Kay and said, "Kay, in the last month I've been seeing Pam in a different light she only thinks of herself so much and puts herself first at every opportunity. However, she loves my cock and I'll pick the time to ask her, she'll be so willing to tell me then I'll know exactly what happened."

Kay then said, "Barry, I want to see more of you but we must do this discreetly I'll check my diary tomorrow and the apartment hopefully will be ready the following week. I'd like you to find out from Pam as soon as possible and if it's how I think it's going to be I don't think I'll be having too much to do with Pam considering all I've done for her, I don't deserve this."

I got home and mum was out at some church choir rehearsal she had left some lasagne in the fridge which was delicious and mum also left a note saying she was going for a glass of wine with two of the ladies from the choir and wouldn't be home until after eleven. My phone rang, and it was Pam, she said, "Hi darling, I'm so horny, can you come around eight for me?"

I was thinking of Kay and if Pam was horny, then she'd talk a lot and I could ask her about the rumours, I replied, "Pam, if you're horny that makes me horny see you at eight."

I arrived at Pam's house at five to eight and let myself in, Kay was in the kitchen I cuddled her for a couple of minutes then said, "Pam is horny and I believe she could be talkative tonight I'll go to her room now but I don't want to be there for the normal three hours could you ring me in forty-five minutes and I'll call you mum and then tell you I'll pick you up in ten minutes, is that ok with you?"

"Barry, thank you for doing this for me, I need to know if Tom told her about the rumours or did he show her the videos, I'll phone you in forty-five minutes."

We kissed lovingly then I went to Pam's bedroom she was lying naked on top of her bed with a butt plug up her ass, she obviously wanted anal and had a bottle of Coconut Oil on her bedside table. My cock was rock hard and I said, "Pam, you look so good I know what you want, lube my cock then pull your butt plug out."

It only took two minutes for her to have her first vaginal orgasm and it was a body shaker, I kept pounding her ass relentlessly and said, "What's this about the rumours and Kay?"

"Barry, I love it when you ass fuck me, it all started when dad told me that mum had been unfaithful to him and she'd had a few lovers. He told me that there were a lot of rumours about it and I said dad you need proof you can't say things like that if they're just rumours. He then said I've got proof and he brought out a USB stick and showed me the videos of mum having sex with different men and that's when I knew it was true."

"Pam, did you recognise any of the men?"

"No, but they looked older than mum and she was wearing very sexy lingerie, Barry fuck me harder, I'm going to cum again."

Pam had another massive orgasm and then I gave her another two vaginal orgasms and she collapsed on top of the bed. Ten minutes later my phone rang with the Caller ID Private Number and I said, "Hi mum, why are you calling?"

Kay replied, "I just wanted to know if you'd like to call me mum when you fuck me?"

"Yes, that would be nice and I can pick you up at the Church Hall in ten minutes, see you then."

I said, "Mum, had choir practice tonight, and she's had a few glasses of wine and doesn't want to drive, so I'll pick her up and take her for her car in the morning."

Pam said, "That's nice, thanks for those beautiful orgasms tonight."

I got dressed and left, I hadn't kissed her once, I then went downstairs and Kay said, "How did it go?"

I told her exactly what Pam had told me and how Tom had produced a USB stick containing the videos. Kay listened intently then said, "This is going to be a very expensive divorce for Tom, for insurance I recorded a lot of Tom's instructions on what I had to do in my lingerie modelling sessions for his bosses, I am sure that he's going to find this so embarrassing."

We kissed and Kay told me she'd message me. When I got home, mum was not back yet, so I headed to bed and was fast asleep five minutes later.

The next morning Kay phoned and told me she had gone into Tom's bedroom and found the USB stick in one of his jacket pockets. She had copied it and kept the one she'd found in the pocket she also told me she'd confronted Tom and he'd denied telling Pam anything, Pam also denied it too, so expect Pam to get in touch with you. I heard nothing from Pam but mum and I were in the supermarket doing her big shopping and I was pushing the cart when we met Kay and Pam. Mum was so polite and chatted to both of them then she said to Kay, "Kay, I've heard so many good things about Silks and I think it's time to change my wardrobe when would be a good time for me to come to your boutique?"

Kay gave mum her business card and said, "Babs, mornings are good for me, just call me and tell me the time and I'll be there."

Mum smiled and put the card into her pocket, and we continued with our shopping. In the car home, mum said, "Barry, has Pam ever cooked you a meal?"

I was surprised that mum had asked this and said, "No never, but Kay has cooked meals for me."

Mum thought for a minute and said, "I think Kay's a far nicer and kinder person than Pam. My birthday is next week and would Mr Moneybags invite me out for dinner and I'll invite him out for dinner next month?"

"Mum, I'd love to do that, I'll invite you to Enzo's as they do a fantastic Chateaubriand, your birthday is next Thursday so I'd better book a table."

"Barry, you're a darling, I'll phone Kay tomorrow morning and go to Silks so I've something nice to wear I'm looking forward to next Thursday."

On Friday I got a message from Kay saying the apartment was ready and could I spend the night with her I knew that mum had visited Silks this morning but hadn't heard from her so I called her she answered on the second ring I said, "Hi mum, have you something beautiful to wear on Thursday?"

"Barry, I have bought so much I feel that I've bought a completely new wardrobe, the quality is excellent and Kay is wonderful. My new bras are so comfortable I've always had trouble finding a bra that's comfortable but what Kay has sold me feels so good. Barry I'm thinking about going back tomorrow, there were other things I wanted to buy but didn't and the more I think about it, the more I regret not buying them."

"Mum, it's your birthday on Thursday, let me buy them for you, how much do you need and I'll leave the money on the kitchen table for you as I won't be home tonight."

"Barry, it could be three hundred and that's too much."

"Mum, it's your birthday, I'll leave five hundred on the kitchen table, please buy something that'll excite me."

"Please tell me what excites you?"

I laughed and said, "I love big breasts, mum."

Mum laughed too and said, "I'm well equipped in that department, I'll ask Kay tomorrow what would be the best bra to excite a young man? Barry, with the clothes I've bought I feel I'm rediscovering myself in my married life I never bought clothes that complimented my body. Today when I wore these clothes, I felt so comfortable and Kay was asking me if I was dating anyone and did, I want any Boudoir Lingerie? I told her I wasn't, I like Kay a lot, I'll phone her now and tell her to keep the outfits that I didn't buy, will you be home tomorrow night and I'll cook you a beautiful dinner?"

I laughed and said, "I'll be home tomorrow night will you wear something sexy for me?"

Mum laughed and said, "Do you really mean something sexy that'll excite you?"

"I'll leave that up to you mum and I've left five hundred on the kitchen table for you."

I then went into the city to pick up books that I had ordered for the university next week Kay had suggested that I pick her up from Silks at five in the afternoon, so I parked in Silks car park and within a minute Kay was in the passenger seat with her overnight bag on the back seat beside mine, Kay said, "It's now in the hands of the lawyers, my lawyer thinks I've the strongest case because I taped him telling me what to do for his bosses, My lawyer has said Tom had a premeditated plan to advance his job promotion by using me to give sexual favours to his bosses, Tom's so worried as I now have the videos on the USB stick and I've got the feeling that stick and the copy I made of it are the only ones in existence."

"Barry, I confronted Tom and Pam together telling Tom he had told lies to Pam, that I'd been unfaithful to him while it was on his orders. I had done it to save our marriage I don't think that you'll be hearing from Pam as she thinks you tricked her into telling you about the videos and Barry, to be honest, you'll be better off without Pam as she's so like her father."

We then arrived at the apartment there was a row of garages at the side of the apartments and Kay used a zapper to open the garage door and I parked the car in the garage. Kay gave me a long kiss in the car and said, "I'd better get this food into the fridge I've some lovely steaks for tonight and everything for a full breakfast tomorrow."

As I carried the two bags into the apartment, it really impressed me. The bedroom was stunning and had satin sheets like the Honeymoon Suite. We both stripped but I was naked first, Kay took her time taking off the business suit she was wearing then she stood in front of me wearing a very sexy Teddy that highlighted her curves to perfection, I said, "Kay, you look stunning in that, it's so beautiful."

Kay smiled and said, "Barry, I shouldn't be telling you this but Babs saw it this morning then phoned me this afternoon to say she wanted it and a few other nice things, she's coming to pick them up at ten tomorrow morning so we'll have to leave here around nine. Your mum is a lovely lady and she and I are so alike but I'll tell you everything later."

Kay's Teddy was crotch less I wondered if mum had gone for the same? The next forty minutes were the most intimate foreplay I'd ever experienced neither of us was rushing anything I was rock hard and Kay was dripping wet when she squatted over me taking me in the cowgirl position and for the next thirty minutes, she made love to me and I made love to her. Our climaxes were incredible we both climaxed simultaneously then lay on the bed kissing and touching each other. Kay then said, "Barry, your mum and I haven't had good marriages, we both married assholes who used us in four years your mum had four children, that wasn't good for her health she was being used as a baby production line. Your father married her because of her stunning good looks, intelligence and voluptuous body and all he did was pump spunk inside her daily, Babs has never experienced affection in her life apart from you, Barry, she told me that her gynaecologist had suggested that she went on the pill for the next year to give her body a rest but your father who I believe was a heavy smoker and drinker had a mild stroke and that put him out of action for several years."

I thought for a minute and then said, "Kay, I've never thought of it like that but I believe you could be right as mum and I have always been close when I went to night school, I knew things weren't good with mum and dad. I knew that all I needed to do was to get a game published and I would have all the money I needed to look after mum, I've now managed that."

Kay came to me and cuddled me and said, "Barry, you're one in a million and now we both must be careful, the steaks are ready, let's eat and I'll tell you more."

The steaks melted in the mouth; it was apparent that Kay knew what she was doing in the kitchen. When we finished the meal Kay topped up our wine glasses and said, "Barry, please listen carefully to me now Babs is in love with you and it's not a normal mother son love it's a lot more than that. She told me one day the both of you had been walking past a garage and there was a gorgeous Mercedes convertible there and you both went in and looked at it then when you left, Babs told you that the car was her dream car and the next morning she had it. You were the first person in her life that had thought of her, she also told me she always dressed down so her figure was covered, she told me she never dressed in a sexually stimulating way for her husband as he got his kicks from seeing her naked in the bedroom with her legs spread. She's now changed her thinking, she's now wanting to dress suggestively for you, Barry you must be so careful now here's the big question, do you find your mum sexually attractive?"

I realised now that Kay was thinking of mum and me and I had the impression that Kay believed mum was in love with me, the same love she would give to a lover. I said, "Kay, until you and I got together I never thought of mum sexually but since you and I have got closer, I now see all the benefits of being with an older woman, I now see mum sexually."

Kay smiled and kissed me then said, "Barry, this is not one that you can rush, if you want a quick fuck then let me know and I'll look after you from now on every time you see your mum, compliment her, hug and kiss her, show her caring and affection. I know you already do this but keep it going as it could be a month or two before she'll be able to give you her trust and when she gives it, you won't believe how good it is."

I cuddled Kay, and we kissed lovingly. I said, "Kay, thanks for your good advice and for looking after mum, I'll give this my best shot and hopefully it'll work out for both of us."

Kay kissed me and said, "I'd be happy if that happened, but let's get to bed now, I think it's going to be a long night."

It was a long night, and we both made love, nothing was rushed. When we woke at six, we spontaneously made love again. We had breakfast, and I dropped Kay off at Silks at a quarter past nine her parting words were, "Barry, I'm here for you if you need me, Babs asked if I was dating anyone and I told her I had a girlfriend that looked after me when I had naughty urges, she told me that was a handy thing to have. Babs is going to a hairdresser and beauty specialist today, I've given her advice on colour coordination and I'm sure she'll have a waxing, she was very hairy down there. I wish you luck but take your time with her."

After dropping Kay off at Silks, I went to one of yesterday's book shops to get two books that would be delivered this morning, I then went home knowing mum was now at Silks. Everything was perfect in the house, that was how mum worked, the kitchen spotless, the lounge with everything in its place, the bed made in my bedroom which I did every morning but my bed now had mum's finishing touches to it. I made myself a cappuccino in the kitchen and then went to my study to arrange all my books, I now had everything I needed for Monday morning and was relieved about that, It was now eleven and I picked up on my latest game which was getting better and better.

At one o'clock, I went back into the kitchen and found there was a roast beef and potato salad plated for me in the fridge, I had this for lunch when my phone beeped, I had a message from mum which read, "Hi Barry, thanks so much for the five hundred, it's all gone and I've used my credit card on some other things, Kay's in a good mood after my visit this morning. I'm now at the beauty salon and have just had my hair styled and I think it makes me look younger. I think that I'll be home around four-thirty this afternoon and I think I'll need time to sort out what I will wear tonight. This is a new thing for me as previously, I've never thought about what I'd wear in my life apart from things that hid my figure. I was thinking we should go out to the Steak House for dinner, if you think this is a good idea then please make a booking for six-thirty, we'll meet in the lounge at six for a glass of wine before we go there for dinner. I thought that when you were dating Pam you were growing up, I think that at my age and the changes I'm making to my life that I'm also growing up, let me know if you get the reservation at the Steak House, if you don't, we'll find somewhere else, love mum xx."

jd8406
jd8406
755 Followers
12