Growing Up With Mum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I phoned the Steak House and got a reservation no problem then replied to mum, "Mum, I booked the Steak House for six-thirty and I'm looking forward to that, what do you want me to wear tonight, my blazer and slacks? I feel as though I'm going on a date with my mum tonight and that's a strange feeling, but if it's part of my growing up, then I'm happy about it, love Barry xx."

It was over an hour later before mum replied, "Barry, your blazer and slacks would be excellent, I'm going to wear a very nice blouse and for the first time in my life, a miniskirt which comes to two inches above my knees but I must warn you that I'll be wearing four-inch-heels, Kay said that as you're six foot four and I'm five foot nine then I can wear these heels and I've surprised myself, I'm looking forward to wearing them for you. To be honest, I feel as though I'm going out on a date with you too and Barry this is strange for me, when I was your age, I wasn't going on dates, I was pregnant having babies, this is a new experience for me, could it be that we're growing up together? Love mum xx."

"Mum, how long did you date dad for before you married him? I'm curious as you have never told me about this time in your life and I'm getting a lot of information now, it's hard to get it into perspective, love Barry xx."

I wondered how mum would respond to this, she replied five minutes later, "Barry, I met your dad a day before my eighteenth birthday, he thought I was a beautiful, intelligent young woman with a voluptuous body and for the next two weeks he wined and dined me in luxury that I'd never experienced in my life before. Two weeks later we had sex, I wasn't on the pill and a month later I was pregnant with his first son. We got married and that was the end of any dating, if that's the right word, he used me for his own ends, I've never dated in my life, your father never showed me any affection at all. Tonight is going to be a big thing for me, you are my son and I love you with all my heart but I'm doing things I've never done in my life before. I know I want to do things that I never did when I was eighteen, I now want to do them when I'm forty that's why I say I'm growing up with you too. I've put a lot of effort into looking beautiful for you tonight, maybe once in my life I did that for your father, I love you Barry and I'll see you at six in the lounge, all my love mum xx."

When I read this, so many things went through my head and I knew Kay was right, the last thing mum needed was a quick fuck, I now had to earn mum's trust and that was what I was going to do.

Just before six, I got a tray with a bottle of Chablis in a wine cooler and two glasses on the tray and sat in the lounge. I poured two glasses, I was so nervous that my hand was shaking as I poured the wine, then mum came into the lounge looking absolutely stunning. I stood up and said, "Mum, you're the most beautiful looking woman in the world, you do not know how proud I am to have you as my date tonight."

Kay had done a magnificent job in dressing mum there was nothing slutty about her, she looked like a tall, distinguished woman with a gorgeous body, her four-inch-heels made her legs look so long, her silk blouse was a perfect fit for her massive breasts. She had two buttons undone which showed a cock stiffening amount of meaty breast I took mum in my arms and pulled her close to me and she reciprocated, pulling me closer to her. She said, "Barry, I'm so happy that you like what I'm wearing and you've done wonders for my confidence by saying what you said, if you want, I can undo another button on my blouse and remain respectable, I'd only be doing this for your eyes only."

I leaned forward to kiss mum, my hand was trembling as I caressed her neck and surprised myself by saying, "Mum, I want to kiss you but I want to French kiss you as I want you to feel the passion, I have for you in my kiss?"

With a surprised look mum looked into my eyes and said, "Barry, I have no problem with you kissing me, but no man has ever French kissed me."

Our lips met mum's lips were close together and as I pressed the tip of my tongue against her lips, she opened her mouth and my tongue slid deep inside her mouth. I then felt her tongue slid deep inside my mouth and we kissed so lovingly and caringly for several minutes, mum pulled away and said, "Barry, that was the nicest kiss I have ever had in my life and you can kiss me like anytime you want."

To be continued, please give 5 Stars, comment and follow.

I am looking for someone to Edit and Proof Read my works if you are interested please contact me through literotica.

12