Grown Up

Story Info
Daughter Grown Up.
5.8k words
4.35
67.6k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

We were having supper. My mom and dad and David and I. Everybody calls me Missie. David is my boyfriend. With Missie for a name I'm treated like a kid. I think they should call me by my first name, Mindy, and treat me like an adult. I'm over 19 years old. David is 20. They treat him like an adult. Mom and dad were keeping quiet, just eating but giving me some sideway glances. I wasn't going to give up.

"David," I said. "Say something adult to me." I sat, looking at him, waiting. He was eating and looking at the far wall. I waited. Finally he slowly turned and looked right at me, across the table and said, "I think you have very nice breasts."

I couldn't move. I couldn't turn away. My face got a little hot. David wasn't smiling. Dad had his lips clamped tight with something like a chuckle or laugh about to get out of his mouth. Mom sat quietly. David said to mom, "These are very good peas. They have a lot of flavor, more than normal."

Mom started to tell him where she got them and how she cooked them. Dad stared at the table and chewed and kept quiet. David was giving his attention to mom. I didn't know what to do so I kept eating and looking at my plate. Finally I looked at everybody and joined in the conversation. I sure got treated like an adult. Wow, David likes my breasts. He's never said or stared at them. I may have stuck them out a little more. Not much.

I saw dad flick his eyes past my breasts too. I could tell they stayed looking just that little bit more when he was moving his head from my face to his plate. I could tell. He did. He raised his eyebrows so he could see. I was going to really smile but I didn't want to seem like a little kid so I kept erect and acted like an adult.

When David kissed me goodnight mom and dad usually ignored us but stayed where they were, reading or something, but tonight they disappeared. David seemed to kiss me different too. Usually it was just a peck but this time his lips seemed to quiver or something. I leaned my breasts into his chest as a thank you. Maybe that was it. I didn't mention about calling me Mindy. I could do that later. I stayed awake a while when I got in bed. I thought I did have very nice breasts.

David comes by for supper two or three times a week. He and his dad live together. His dad works on the evening shift at the printing plant so he doesn't get much supper at home. The next evening dad and I got home about the same time. He settled down to finish the paper. Mom and I were fixing supper and mom said, "Did you notice David before he left last evening?"

I didn't know what she was referring to and couldn't think of anything. I said, "Not really. He just kissed me bye and left."

"It seems he was excited some," she said. "He was probably thinking about your breasts. It's only natural. Missie, if you would like more privacy to say good night why don't you slip in the hall down near your bedroom. Its dark there and quiet. Just leave the hall door open about an inch. We won't bother you."

"Won't dad say something if we're there too long? You know how he keeps track," I said.

"Take as long as you want," mom said. "He knows you're growing up. I'll mention it to him so he ignores you two later in the evenings. Besides, David might appreciate it too. It might give him a chance to express himself more."

I did want to kiss him while his lips were quivering. I didn't feel him excited but I only pressed my breasts into his chest. I could stand up straighter and keep my breasts back some and see if he held me closer. That would do it.

That night her mom said to her dad, "Ray, Missie could move into her own apartment and her and David could stand in the dark and kiss and hug all they wanted. She's old enough and mature enough and we know David. I told her she could slip back in the hall and she and David could say goodnight longer than they have been and with a lot more privacy. It might take them some time. You know how we used to linger so just ignore them."

Ray said, "Yes ma'am."

That evening David came over, after supper, and they spent the evening doing stuff around the house. Missie's mom slipped into Missie's bedroom and closed the curtain except for a gap down the center. The street light would throw a section of light across the bed. The white sheets would stand out. She turned the bed down nicely and fluffed the pillows and left the door about half open. Missie and David would see the bed but not give it a thought. Not tonight.

Later, Missie said to David, "Mom said we could go back in the hall to say goodnight so we could have more privacy and take longer, if you wanted to. You know the door in the middle goes right to the driveway so you can leave that way later, if you want to. It's ok."

Later Missie got up and went towards the hall. David followed and Missie looked at her mom just as she was going through the door. Her mom was looking at her and smiling. She thought her dad was smiling too, but not looking.

The hall was dark with just a little light coming in the door, open about an inch, and some through the small glass at the top of the driveway door. They stopped at her bedroom door and soft kissed for a few minutes. Missie put her arms around his shoulders and took about a minute and a half to get her body against his. She sashayed left and right some, rubbing her middle into him, feeling him get more excited.

She ignored it like it wasn't happening so David did too. Pretty soon he was filling her between her thighs. She was surprised at how much space he took up. She thought of the old saying, 'My, it's a big one'. She was fully around his neck now and he had his hands on her back, not all the way around. They had been like this before but not fully in.

She could feel him way more than she thought she would. Earlier she changed her skirt to a fine thread thin one and took off her panties. She wanted to be ready if she got this chance. David wasn't in his jeans either. He had on some kind of knit pants. He could almost feel her spongy pubic hair when she moved her hips. He didn't think she knew she was doing that.

Every time she rolled her hips a little left or right he let his hands slip down about an inch. He could feel the rise of her buns and one finger was at her dip between. He didn't push in, he wanted to wait for some indication from her. About that time she pulled back slightly from kissing and said, "Would you mind if I opened my legs more?" She didn't want to surprise him about anything. It was important.

"As much as you want," he said. "I'll hold on." He moved one hand spread out right on the middle of her buns with his little finger pushing down in and the other hand up on her back. Earlier he was feeling for the top of her panties but didn't find it. He thought the it was probably under her skirt top. He didn't want to reach on down to where the leg openings were. He decided to wait.

Missie tilted one way and opened her leg out then the other. A nice gap seemed to open up below David's hand and his little finger seemed to drop on in. He didn't know how far. He didn't want to feel around, just let her get used to where it was. Missie felt her ridges open up, not fully and with him pulling on her behind he pressed in more. It felt very good, for both of them.

They both melted their lips together again and forgot about what their hips were doing to each other. It was a foregone conclusion that one or the other was going to move their hips forward and up rather than back and forth and it was David. He subconsciously tilted it up slowly and Missie followed right after with a very low moan and tilted in and up against him.

She thought of it as his dick. He used that word once to one of his friends. She was going to use pussy but hadn't had an opportunity to say it to David. Neither one of them had ever used the 'f' word yet. She said, "Let's turn around so my back is inside my bedroom door."

He said, "Ok." They swiveled around, trying not to get separated but trying not to make it a condition of turning but finally got around.

She said, "If you want to you can slip up under the back of my skirt. Nobody can see back there if they happen to come in the hall." David slid his hands down her buns. There wasn't any indication of the bottom of her panties. He started to bend over to go down to the bottom of her skirt but stopped and pulled it up with one hand then the other. He didn't want to be bending over and lose contact pressing in.

When he got the bottom of her skirt up he slipped both hands under and on her buns. It was bare skin. He said, "You forgot to put your panties on."

Missie laughed and gave him a peck and said, "No I didn't. I'm going to open my legs again like before." They went through the same routine. This time David's little finger went down to the floor of her butt crack, down low. He pulled one bun out with the other hand and felt her up and down, right across her butt swirl. That got another moan from Missie.

David happen to register the light across her bed and let his eyes linger there for a few moments. He didn't have any condoms and was enormously worried about that if Missie kept going. He didn't think he could as long as her mom and dad were in the house anyway. This was the best sex he could remember and it was with Missie. He would go with it as long as he could.

They both let each other enjoy for long minutes then Missie pushed a hand down between them and found his dick. She had her head on his shoulder while she played with it, up and down and all around and over the head. His pants were thin. Finally she slipped her arm back around his neck and said, "Your turn."

David skipped a beat and slid his little finger on down her butt crack, across her perineum and turned his hand so his spread out fingers could play, with one finger finding the path down and in. Missie got out an 'Ohhhh' and another quiet moan and squeezed his finger. She said, "Wow, you're right in my pussy. Thank you. It feels so good."

With great care he worked his finger in and out until they thought it was time to stop. They slowly pulled back and straightened their clothes and lingered with each other until David slipped out the door to the driveway and headed home. He was glad it was dark, and a little chilly.

David was a fireman. The next day he called Missie and said, "Mindy, I've been assigned to the forest fire and I'll be gone about a week." Mindy noticed he called her Mindy rather than Missie. "I'll try and call when I can." They talked a little longer, personal stuff couched in metaphors.

Mindy really wanted to see David again but this would give her time to find out some things. That evening at supper she said, "Since I've grown up could you please call me by my first name, Mindy." She smiled at both her mom and dad and they both shook their heads 'yes' as they were chewing at the time. "Also," she said. "I could use a little help where David and I are concerned, if you don't mind." She continued eating and left it at that.

Her mom wondered if 'grown up' meant she and David made it to her bed, but didn't want to ask. She thought Ray was best suited to help her with David. He would more understand David's thoughts and he knew what women needed and how to deliver the goods. She giggled at that last phrase. Ray was very good at delivering the goods.

Later she said to Mindy, "I think your dad would be the best choice to help you with David. I'll bring it up and see what he says. Besides, you'll have more fun." Mindy was a little embarrassed at that but thought about and it did seem like the best way. Later on her mom said, "Whenever you want, go sit on the sofa with your dad and explain whatever problems you have. He'll do what he can. If you need me just ask."

Mindy was peeking through the door. She was waiting until her dad finished with the paper. He was on the last page so she got ready and went in just as he put it down and sat down. He looked at her and smiled. She said, "Hi. Mom said I should talk with you about David."

"Ok," he said. "What can I do for you?"

"Dad, this could be embarrassing," she said. "I don't know where to start."

"Mindy," he said. "Would you like to have sex with David? I only say that so you know you can tell me anything you want to. I have sex with mom. We're all human. We all do that, in one way or another. Even fruit flies. Have you wondered if fruit flies have condoms? Sorry. I know this is serious. I was just trying to tell you it isn't something you need to worry about. I know you're grown up."

I finally took a deep breath and started. "David and I have been a little intimate. In the hall. Mom turned my bed down earlier. I figured it was for me and David since she suggested we go to the end of the hall. We didn't get to the bed so we didn't, you know. I'm kind of flummoxed. David doesn't know that much and I don't know how to get us along. What the next step is or the one after that and after that."

"How far did you get," he said. "If you don't want to get that personal that's ok. We can do it another way. Whatever you'd like to tell me."

I looked at him a few seconds and decided to go with it. "I put on my really thin skirt and left my panties off. Oh, and he happen to have on some thin pants, not that thick or heavy. He got really excited and we got right together and stuff. I could really feel him. He's very big. Then I opened my legs more and it was so much better. Then I got him to go up under my skirt in back and he rubbed my backside a lot and down lower. I could feel his finger in me. Oh, before that I got a hand down on his dick."

I couldn't believe I just said dick to my dad. I waited for him to react but he didn't. I said, "I played with him before he got up under my skirt. He never did touch my breasts even after saying he liked them. I don't know why." About that time I looked around the room and noticed mom wasn't there.

Dad said, "Well, I can explain everything and answer any questions you have or mom can. All of it. Whatever you'd like to do."

I started shaking my head 'no' slowly. "Not that," I said. "I can get that on the internet. I want to know. I want to know what I need to do and how to show David and what happens."

"Ok," he said. "Let me talk with mom and we'll see what we can do. You are an adult you know. And you're also very beautiful. David is very lucky you like him. He's a good man too."

"Dad," I said. "David can't know any of this, from you or mom. He would think he's not man enough and that isn't true. It's a matter of know-how, nothing else." Dad smiled and blinked and nodded his head a few times 'yes'. "Oh, uh, just so you know, David can't get me pregnant. Mom started me on the pill some time ago." Dad nodded some more, smiling. I thought he probably already knew.

Ray explained everything to her mom and her mom said, "Ray, you know everything there is to know about this. Go show her what you know and while you're at it have a good time and be sure she does too. I'll stay out of your way but you have to tell me everything when you can."

Ray went back to Mindy and said, "Would you like to start tonight? Anytime that's good for you."

"Yes, tonight," she said.

"Ok," he said, "put on about the same thing you had on last night. I'll meet you in the hall in about 15 minutes. We'll do the same thing you and David did and go from there." Her dad turned and went off. She stood there and realized her dad was going to get up under her skirt and feel her up, and put a finger in her pussy. Her dad. And she was going to feel his dick. A lot. She was squeezing and unbuttoning her skirt, to change, going down the hall.

Mindy's mom had her curtain open like before and the sheet turned way down out of the way and the pillows fluffed and together. Mindy didn't even notice while changing. She waited by the door which was almost all the way open. It was dark with a little light from the small square on the top of the driveway door. Her dad came in the other end of the hall, closing the door and came down to her bedroom door.

When he got there he got his arms around her waist but not all the way around, just like David. He said, "If there's anything you don't want me to do just say so and enjoy yourself. This is supposed to be a great deal of fun. It's always best to go slow unless you're close to an orgasm."

She thought, 'my dad just said orgasm to me. I'm going to wet myself and run down my leg. Just as she was thinking that he started kissing her, lips open, and soon his tongue was in against hers. David never did that. Then she realized he was hard and right up against her clit. Out of reaction she opened her legs and let him in more. Then she felt his hands down in the back of her skirt on her buns. Moving all around and down. He didn't get in her pussy yet.

It was so fast. She got excited right off the bat. She was holding him around the neck a little hard and slacked off so she didn't choke him to death. He tilted his fingers down to the bottom of her buns and pulled up and pushed under so she tilted her pussy up for him. He said, "Is that ok so far?"

"It's wonderful," she said. "It feels so good. I bet you do this to all the girls."

"Absolutely," he said. "Last week alone I swooned four girls and one is still in an erotic coma."

I felt a finger feeling around way down on my ridges then sink in and feel around again. Then it dipped in my pussy. After a few times in and out it was bigger. I was sure he was using two fingers. That got me really turned on. When he went in I almost came up on my tip-toes it felt so good. He said, "When you want to, slip my pants down and then undo your skirt and let it fall."

It was dark and I was sure he couldn't see my wide open eyes. I was going to be bare with a bare man. His bare dick was going to be right there at my bare pussy and he wanted me to do it. I got one hand down in between us then the other. Sliding your dad's pants down over his buns and pulling them out to clear his hard dick is not the easiest thing to do. I didn't touch it. His hand down the back of me was still pushing under and up and I felt his dick right where his finger was. He pulled out and his dick took over.

I waited a moment. More like I froze a moment, then unbuttoned enough so my skirt would fall down. It did but hung up on him pushing into my pussy. I got my arms back around his neck and he pulled back and let it fall. There wasn't a pause. He got me right into my pussy again. I closed my eyes and enjoyed that feeling like it was the last thing on earth. I think he knew that and held me at the right places and worked me so perfectly. It started going through my legs a little, maybe two or three inches, with my lower ridges around him.

I could feel him going across the entrance to my vagina. So smooth. A few times he pulled back so I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the head was centered right on the entrance. I opened my legs more trying not to lower myself any. I found the maximum and held myself there and went with it. My bra came loose and I felt his hand up under it on my nipple, his other one high up on my back, nothing but skin.

We were both nude from our stomach's down. I was moving my legs and found myself with my butt crack centered on the corner of the door frame. Dad pushed my sweater and bra up towards my neck and got his lips on my nipples. He had me erect up the door frame with my hips bent around on either side, breasts out full with his lips and tongue around one of my nipples and his dick playing with my pussy. David was never like this.

It was getting to be too much to handle. I didn't know where to go or what to do. He said to let him know if I had a problem. There came a moment where I knew this was good sex. This is what you did when you were passionate. I was trying to think what I could do to get back in the game, as they say. I reached a hand down and grabbed his dick, right in the middle and pulled it up under the bottom of my clit and held it there. Dad started a different kind of thrust. Experience.

12