Grown Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It got very good. I got my other hand around on his buns and helped pull him in. He stuck a hand down below my clit and got back in my pussy. I started jacking his dick while he was thrusting and we started a new game, our hands playing against each other in the small space. We both knew we weren't going to last long and kept at it. When mine came I held on with my hands where they were and went with it. He had me up against the door frame so I wasn't going to fall.

Dad started going funny and grunting and I felt liquid starting to cover me. I knew it was semen. We both worked each other until we could stop and try to breathe. Dad said, "Let's go lay on the bed." We did and rested for the longest time. I went to the bathroom, off the hall, and wet a washcloth and cleaned up the floor around my door and put it over the hamper to dry, then dad went. We huddled and maybe slept a little.

I read about how to resurrect a guy and was planning on doing it on David when I had a chance but thought I might could try it on dad. If he would let me. I figured I had more of a chance if I just did rather than asking so I slid down the bed. Dad was quiet. I got in position but it wasn't right so I moved ever so slowly and changed around. He was on his back with the leg nearest me straight down but the other one was out. I liked that.

A little light from the street light was almost on his dick but not quite but I could see ok. He was noodling. I had an arm over his stomach. I could easily hold him with that hand, and did. The other hand was perfect for his sack. His balls. I pulled him up closer. My head was just above his pubic hair. I thought there would be an odor but there wasn't. None at all, even after all that.

I stuck out my tongue but couldn't do it. I almost did. I slowly jacked him up and down. Not squeezing hard, more or less gentle, letting his skin come up and cover the top and back down each time. His skin was very loose. I touched my nose right on the top and smiled at myself. First time for that. Lot of first times tonight. He had to know I was doing this. I think he was being patient with me.

I touched the top with my closed lips. It felt ok, normal, so I opened them a little and did it again. I liked that. I felt a little more excited and squeezed down between my legs. I wondered if he was going to fuck me. Maybe. I opened my lips more and did it again. Then wider and he almost went in my mouth. The next time I pulled his skin way down and when he was between my lips I closed them around the head.

It was several seconds before I realized I was running my wet tongue all over the head, inside my mouth, and he was getting bigger, harder, in my mouth and in my hand. That had to go up high on my first list. I had my mouth open like a balloon with my lips closed around the bottom of the head. I probably looked like a dork. I let air out and closed the inside of my mouth around the head with my tongue poking into where he pees.

It moved. In my mouth. It jumped or something. I opened my mouth and got it out. Then I smiled. It was too erotic for dad. It got away from him. Why Mindy, you little sex pot you. He liked it. Way to go. I got him back in my mouth to let him know I was good. I started slow trying to remember what I read and saw and trying not to get overwhelmed with what I was doing at the same time.

Act like a vagina. I got my tongue going all over and around the head, slow enough so it didn't seem rushed and worked my mouth up and down and let his head run into the back of my mouth. That actually got me a ways down near my hand. I kept that up until he was really hard. I was clamping my lips on the head every time he went past. Dad thrust up a few times. He wanted to fuck. Well, so did I.

I thought I had waited the right amount of time so I started to lightly suck then a little more. I hoped I picked the right time, I pulled off and slid back up beside dad and got around his neck and started kissing him. He certainly didn't mind my tongue being where it had been. We twisted tongues almost right away. I felt him pushing in down between my thighs. I had one leg up and one straight down beside him.

I tilted over towards my back just that little bit and he followed and had me flat in seconds. I felt him follow his dick and get over on top. I was so nervous I could hardly breathe. I had my eyes clamped shut and my lips permanently on his. My tits got flattened and both my legs came up and out all by themselves. I was on automatic. I came very close to letting out one of those animal sounds of some kind.

I had my pussy up and open as far as I could without lifting off the bed. Dad got some fingers at my vagina and I felt him push in with his dick. He started fucking, going in and out. It didn't hurt and I was very wet and getting wetter. I didn't think he would fit. It felt strange but more than welcome. After a little bit I started getting used to what was happening inside and it got much better. It took some time to get all the way in and going like it was normal, which it wasn't. I mean I don't get fucked every day.

I was in another world. I was glad dad knew what he was doing. I was kind of floating off somewhere trying to pay attention to what was going on down there and in my head. I slowly came around and thoughts about what my part is started to surface. I got my hands down around his hips and buns and got my ankles over his legs and lastly I got my hips moving up into dad like I was supposed to. Actually all that was automatic. I didn't think it at all.

Moaning and kissing dad around his head wasn't automatic. He got a hand down under my bun and worked me nicely, comfortably, erotically, lovingly. His big dick never wavered going all the way in and all the way out. I felt him slapping me occasionally with his balls or crotch. I really liked that. I liked him bottoming out, all the way in, and rubbing hell out of my clit. I'll bet David would be good at that.

Things I read about fucking were being ticked off one after the other. I wasn't keeping track, I just noticed, like a guy can go longer after an orgasm. Dad wasn't getting tired and neither was I. I got a finger down his butt crack but decided not to do that this time. Maybe some other time. I needed more experience with that. David would like it. I could ask mom about dad.

Dad and I were talking. Talking while fucking. Get out of here. Talking while fucking. I was getting used to it, getting over the initial 'oh hell'. I was going to do a lot of this. I couldn't stop my thoughts, it was so good. I was right where I wanted to be. I wanted to be right here and fuck, for years. I had things to show David and he had things to show me.

Things were getting a little more on edge. Dad was working it noticeably and I was breathing harder. He was still rubbing against my clit. He got both his hands on my buns and I hung on for dear life. He was going faster and really getting it all the way in. I started going over the edge and forgot about dad. My whole head flushed and expanded. My hips rose up and stayed up. I got my legs as high as I could and my pussy as open as I could, almost flat on for dad.

He was banging into my crotch but it felt good, very good. My orgasm was fully on and I heard dad grunting. I knew we both were having an orgasm. I couldn't do anything about it if I wanted to. I just let go and felt it all over. Dad kept going for the longest time, he went slow but kept going. He finally quit and rolled off with his chest going up and down. Me too but I had boobs. Ha.

He got an arm around me and pulled me in and hugged me for the longest time. Along about O dark hundred dad said, "How's that? That what you wanted to know?"

I said, "Ray, that was very good. Thank you. It'll do fine."

He laughed a good laugh and said, "Ray. I didn't expect that. I'll have to tell mom, she'll like that."

"You're going to tell mom?" I said. "Does she know we were going to do all this much?"

"Sure," he said. "We're married. We tell each other everything. She told me to have at it. Do you know what else she said? She said she wouldn't mind getting David in bed."

Dad and I did three more of those things we did before David came back. A lot more civilized. David came back the end of the next week. He came over the next evening. After supper, before we got up from the table, dad said, "David. I wanted you to hear this from me. If you and Mindy would like to spend the night together, here, I have no objections. Your decision. Her decision. She's grown up."

David said, "Yes sir."

Mom said, "Me too."

David said, "Yes ma'am."

That evening David and I both said 'good night' and went off to my bedroom, hand in hand. We both got undressed, except for his shorts, and in bed. I finally took his shorts off. He was quite gentle the first two times but towards morning he got quite passionate. My, it is absolutely a big one.

He was a little quiet at breakfast but mom gave him a big hug and double bacon and eggs. No question about it, my mom has designs on my intended.

12