All Comments on 'Grown Up'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
bucco40bucco405 months ago

Add a 2nd chapter with mom cucked without getting fucked by Wade. Only thing she gets is to watch Wade take her daughter over and over and do clean up duty on both of them.

YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus75 months ago

Outstanding story i am definitely hoping for a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

yeah, no, Cara is right, it's fucked up. Grown ups don't emotionally manipulate their own daughters into having sex with their husbands by ignoring said daughters very real concerns that their mother has abandoned all sense of self and fallen into a toxic relationship. Maybe it isnt toxic, maybe its completely consential and Rena has always been submissive and is only now in a position to live that life and be happy, but a grown up would have mentioned it earlier, a grown up wouldnt have ambushed their daughter with it without warning, a grown up would have told the truth instead of dodging the question when their daughter asked her what was going on, and a grown up wouls certainly not have let their husband fuck their daughter because she wanted to live some weird cuckqueen fetish. 4* for a well written story, but this most definitely isnt "grown up". Id also argue that this belongs in the fetish category instead of incest/taboo because well Cara is an adult when her Rena remarried, so there really isnt a familial incest relationship in this story, and the main story telling device is Rena's fucked up fetish.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, i'd love a continuation where he got Cara pregnant

Drummer7Drummer75 months ago

That was superb. You are a good writer. Very good.

qxvw198qxvw1985 months ago

Thanks for an enjoyable story. Not quite the ending I expected, but very enjoyable nonetheless.

cageysea9725cageysea97255 months ago

Yeah. Not good. A better category is called for.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky5 months ago

One of the best stories I ever read, thanks a lot for that! And it is so real in several relationships, but only few people would dare to think about entirely. But you did and also created a beautiful happy ending! Great writing, thanks again!

Cuckake20Cuckake205 months ago

Need a second chapter with wade and Cara cucking her mother and Cara dominating her maybe even wade breeding Cara that would be hot

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman5 months ago

In my opinion, this is perhaps one of the more talented writers on this site.

Even when the flavor of kink is not to my taste, this gifted storyteller compels you to read on.

I look forward to diving into something else by oneagainst.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was awesome! Unexpected and hot, yet loving.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was amazing. I loved the way you handled the daughter. Her ‘I’m-empowered-and-I-know-what-a-woman-should-want’ attitude and her assumption that her mother only changed for the worst was well executed.

John_VandermeerJohn_Vandermeer5 months ago

Cuckquean story with a twist… one where beyond the taboo, it is the cuckcake that feels used in the end. Going for the title King of the Cuckqueaning Genre? You have it already, I believe.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent story! Love the premise. Wonderful writing.

For once, I'm looking forward to part 2 not just for lascivious sex scenes, but also to hear the mom explain the truth to her daughter.

I hope there will be more so we can see how this story develops.

S1THL0RDMAUL1999S1THL0RDMAUL19995 months ago

A very nice and slow burn to the beginning and then the build-up at the end... keep up the good work!

bumblegrumbumblegrum4 months ago

An excellent story, well told. More like this, please. Well worth all five stars, more if they were available.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Awesome, and is so well conceived and written that transcends simple incest. More like three very sex-hungry adults looking for satisfaction without inhibition.

KlitomaticKlitomatic10 days ago

Great ending...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...