Grown Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby, take it all, swallow every last drop like a good girl."

Rena's throat made swallowing motions and then Wade released her head. She pulled up off him, gasping, her face red, her eyes watery. Settling back on her haunches, astride her naked husband, she blinked the moisture from her eyes and slid her hand out of her panties. Her fingers glistened in the light.

Wade took her hand and brought it up to his mouth, tasting her fingers. Rena stared down at him with a look of satisfaction on her face.

"Fuck, babe, that was incredible," she murmured.

"Glad you liked it."

"You have no idea. I'm shaking. Can you feel that?"

Wade sat up and took his wife in his arms.

"Yes. I love you Rena, so much."

"I love you too, Daddy."

None of it made sense to Cara. She was gawping at the scene on the other side of the mirror, witness to something very private playing out between her mother and the man she'd chosen to spend her life with.

At last, Rena got up from the bed. Clothed in just her underwear, she padded across to the wardrobe and opened the door.

"Please, come out of there," she said, holding a hand out to her daugher.

Numbly, Cara took it and allowed herself to be pulled up from the stool.

"You're... you're supposed to be on a trip," Cara stuttered. It was all she could manage.

"I lied, honey. I lied about many things, and for a long time. I'm showing you the truth now. I'm sorry."

"You? Him?" Cara gasped, "Daddy?"

"Yes, he's my Daddy. That's what we do. He's in charge."

"You knew?"

"Look at where you're hiding, Cara. Of course I knew."

Cara glanced back at the stool, at the lack of anything else in the wardrobe, at the strange mirror.

"You want this?" Cara asked, struggling to find the right words.

"Yes. Well, no. I mean, I want to be where you were, watching."

"This is fucked up."

Her mother didn't respond as she led Cara back to the bed, to her stepfather's naked body. She pulled her daughter gently after her between the sheets. Cara laid there, shellshocked, as her mother ran a loving hand through her daughter's hair. Behind Rena, Wade wrapped an arm around his wife's waist.

"No, Cara, it's not," her mother replied solemnly, "This is grown up."

---

[Follow me for updates to my stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]