Grown Up Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still needed a car and so far had been getting around using the not so great public transit. I decided the wait was long enough and asked John where I could buy a car. He hooked me up with the sales guy he dealt with when he had bought his car and pretty soon I had a great deal on a brand new Nissan Rogue SUV. With the deal I got, I was able to spring for some upgrades and with 0% financing for 8 years it was pretty affordable. I was on cloud nine when I drove off the lot Friday afternoon with my new ride.

I went home and got ready for our date. I wanted to be as prepared as I could be. I showered and shaved. I did a quick peek and saw that my pubes were a bit long so I quickly trimmed them down just in case. I sprayed just a little bit of the cologne Amanda had recommended and off I went. As I was leaving, I ran into Amanda downstairs who gave me a hug and wished me good luck. As she was finishing her hug she slipped her hand into my back pocket and squeezed my ass before pulling away and waving bye. I didn't know how to react so I decided to just go with it and waved as I left. As I got to the car, I put my hand in the pocket and saw that Amanda had slid a 3 pack of condoms in there. I started laughing and shook my head as I put them back in my front pocket this time and drove off.

I arrived at Robin's place just before 630 and sat in the car psyching myself up as I was feeling quite nervous. Finally, I popped a stick of gum and walked to her apartment building and buzzed in. I was let in shortly after and before I knew it I was inside her apartment looking at her smiling face. She was in a robe still but looked like she was all made up. She apologized for being late but asked me to sit down and brought me a beer. I sat and drank the beer while she got dressed. We talked through the open door to her bedroom although I couldn't see her. She was out shortly after and we clinked our bottles together and drank our beers. The chit chat was quite nice and light. I was feeling relaxed and natural. We talked about our week and she genuinely wanted to know about my work and how I am liking the new city. We talked about how excited I was about getting the loft tomorrow. Pretty soon it was time to go for dinner as we had reservations. It almost felt like it was a shame to stop talking and go out but I was going with the flow.

We had an excellent dinner at a small Mexican place. The food was fantastic and we both had some golden margaritas that were delicious. It's a good thing we walked to the restaurant because those drinks packed a wallop. By the time we had dessert and finished our drinks it was about 9 pm and we were both pleasantly buzzed. I paid for dinner despite her protesting to at least pay half. I told her she could pay next time with a wink.

She smiled and said, "I like the confident Sam."

As we left the restaurant, I must have been feeling confident indeed because I reached down and grabbed her hand and we walked hand in hand. I had never felt happier. We talked while we walked and I wasn't sure what our plans were next but before I knew it, we were back at her apartment and sitting on her sofa quite close as we continued to talk. She looked stunning in her red dress with a generous amount of cleavage showing. I was having trouble keeping my eyes on her face. She must have caught me looking because she smirked and straightened her back which thrust her chest even higher making it almost impossible to ignore.

I could feel my cock strain through my pants at this display and wasn't sure what I should do next. I placed my hand on her shoulder and squeezed almost like a back rub and she closed her eyes and moaned, "Oh that feels good Sam."

I motioned for her to turn away from me and placed both my hands on her shoulders and started to massage. I didn't know what I was doing really but I figured I would go with the flow. I gave her a strong shoulder and neck massage until she was melting back into me. I adjusted myself so I was sitting on the couch sideways with both legs up and she was between my legs leaning back against me. I squeezed her neck some more and then started to massage her head and scalp all the while gently stroking her hair. She didn't say a word except for moaning and groaning. I worked my way down again and placed my hands on her upper chest area and paused. I was hard as a rock by now and my cock was stabbing her in the back quite hard. I leaned in and kissed her neck and asked, "May I?"

She just moaned and whispered yes as my hands dove down and cupped her beautiful tits. I was all over them and I had her dress pulled down and her magnificent tits pulled out of her bra. I squeezed and palmed her heavy breasts and realized that they were indeed real as I felt nothing plastic in there. I started to slowly single out her nipples and soon I was pinching and pulling them till they fully engorged. I kept up my assault on her nipples as she moaned continuously. I nuzzled her neck and soon she had her body half turned towards me and we were kissing. Kissing her was amazing. The perfect amount of tongue and she tasted like margaritas. I was overwhelmed but I kept going. I knew I should stop playing with her tits soon and move downwards but I was obsessed. I slowly moved one hand down as the other stayed on her tits. My hand slowly rested on top of her crotch under her dress. Her panties were soaked and I could feel the heat and wetness radiating from her pussy.

I had an overwhelming desire to taste her so I quickly stood up and pulled her to her feet. I was not myself anymore as I heard myself say, "Take your clothes off and then help me with my pants."

She looked surprised but obeyed quickly. She was naked in seconds and I was just taking it all in when she started to unbutton my shirt as I fumbled with my belt. We were both naked and my cock was stabbing her in her belly as we kissed again. I am pretty sure I left a trail of precum all over her as we ground into each other. I needed release and I think she sensed it. She gently pushed me down on the couch and knelt between my legs. I leaned back and spread my legs wide. She gently cupped my balls in her hands and placed my cock in her hot and wet mouth. I moaned and felt like I could pop right then. Thankfully I was able to keep it together.

She started to move up and down on my cock and I knew I was in trouble. This girl knew what she was doing. She slowly worked her way down until I felt my cock up against her throat. I thought she would back off to avoid choking but instead, she forced herself down till I was inside her throat and she started to fuck my cock with her mouth. I instinctively placed my hands on her head and started to guide her. Before I knew it I had two fistfuls of her hair and was roughly fucking her throat. Robin was a woman possessed and she didn't try to stop me at all. She let me use her throat as I wanted and gently fondled my balls the entire time. I knew this couldn't last long as it was the most pleasure I had ever felt in my life. I closed my eyes and let go of all the hurt and all the negative feelings about myself and slammed my cock all the way down her throat and started to cum. I blew load after load right down her throat as my body shook and I let go of her head. She slowly withdrew her face off my cock, coughing a little but still sucking till I was spent. She took her mouth off my cock and licked her way down the shaft and just nuzzled my balls while my cock slowly deflated. She kissed the head of my cock and said, "Now, don't you feel better?"

I grinned and said, "Will you marry me?"

We both burst out laughing as I pulled her into me and hugged her close. I told her that she had just literally blown my mind and that I needed to taste her pussy. I figured it would also give me time to recover so hopefully I could use the condoms later tonight.

I laid her down on the couch and crawled between her legs and got comfortable. I had been watching a lot of videos hoping to learn. No, not the normal pornos but the ones meant for women. I was also reading about what women liked. I decided I was going to tease her. I started kissing and licking her thighs, moving closer to her pussy but not making contact. I could tell it was driving her insane as she kept trying to move my head but I resisted and told her that I was in control and that she should lay back and enjoy. I slowly moved in kissing and licking circles till I was at her pussy. I gently kissed her pussy lips and slid my tongue into her gash. She moaned loud and I decided I needed to make her cum. I slipped two fingers into her pussy and started to do the come here motion with them as I started to gently lick her clit. I used her body language to gauge how fast I should go and increased my pace based on her. Pretty soon my tongue was thrashing her clit as my fingers on her g spot. I could tell she was getting closer so I knew I shouldn't change anything. This was a mistake men often made according to the articles. They changed up to faster or harder when women came close but that ruined it for the women. So I kept my tongue and fingers attacking at the same speed and angle that seemed to be working and then I heard her suck in a loud breath and her whole body went rigid and my fingers felt like they were being squeezed in a vice. Her body started shaking as her orgasm hit her. I kept licking until her body stopped shaking and I moved off her clit as I figured that would be too sensitive. I moved outward to kiss and lick her thighs again as my hands moved up and started fondling her tits again.

She gasped and started laughing, poking at my hands, "Don't you ever get tired of these things"?

I pinched both nipples rather hard and replied, "Never."

She yelped but moaned into my pinching fingers. "Okay so I love having my tits played with so I guess you are off the hook," she said with a smile.

I stood up and my cock swayed up and down hard as a rock. Her eyes widened in surprise as she smiled. "How about a hydration break first big guy?" she asked as she squeezed my cock. I reached down and slapped her round butt hard. "I could get used to this type of service." I said with a smirk and sat down as she yelped and went off to grab some beers.

We sat and drank our beers while we explored each others' bodies more luxuriously. There was not as much intensity this time but neither of us stopped touching the other. My cock was still hard and I wanted to feel her pussy stretched around it. Once we finished our beers I excused myself and used the bathroom while she did the same in her master bathroom. We met in her bedroom looking at each other with intensity. I walked over to her and picked her up in my arms quite easily and kissed her again.

I asked her how she liked to get fucked and she whispered back saying, "I want you to fuck me in every position possible. But start with you on top so you can use that cock and just fuck me silly."

I grinned and playfully slammed her down on the bed and climbed over her. I teased her pussy with my cockhead rubbing her clit back and forth making her moan. "Quit teasing me and fuck me already," she growled.

I grabbed a hold of both of her hands and pushed them over her head holding them in place and inserted just my cock head into her pussy. I looked her in the eyes and slammed into her hard. I wanted her to feel every single stroke. I took long, powerful strokes while I held her down. My pace only picking up a little as our breathing got heavier and she moaned almost continuously.

"I have never been fucked his hard", she gasped as I used my size and weight to dominate her. I was going off instinct at this point. I didn't want to start jackhammering and finish too fast. I took my time and slammed her with hard but controlled strokes. I also felt like I could do this for longer without losing control and I really wanted to impress her.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "Choke me!"

I think my brain must have short circuited because I had dreamed of being rough and dominant with a girl so many times and here was this perfect girl wanting me to choke her while I fucked her hard. I had been reading about this too and knew that I shouldn't do a normal choke that would hurt her. I clamped my big hands around the base of her throat and started to apply pressure on the outside of her neck leaving her trachea completely alone. I felt the pounding of blood against her carotid artery as her heart rate picked up with my hand around her neck. I started to fuck her faster as I applied pressure to her neck and within 10 strokes I had Robin cumming. Her pussy felt unbelievable squeezing my cock as her orgasm ripped through her. I just held on the best I could and kept pounding her. Once she came down from her orgasm I grabbed a hold of her and rolled so that I was on my back and she was straddling me. I had slipped out during this but was still hard as a rock and she slid right back down on top of me.

She grunted as she was impaled and grinned. "Well, well well! I guess it's my turn to show you what I can do."

I laughed as I reached up and pinched her nipples. "Yeah, you lazy bum! Get to work!"

She squealed but laughed as she squeezed her pussy around my cock making me moan. Ugh, this girl knew how to use her pussy. She started to move and I was lost. I had never felt so much pleasure as I laid back and tried to time my thrusts with her bouncing on me until we were in sync. I could feel the pleasure radiating into my body from the tip of my cock as I invaded her pussy from below.

Robin had an intense look in her eyes as she put her hands on my chest and started to really ride me. She bounced up and down on my cock harder and harder as I laid back and gave her the best I could. I could tell I wasn't going to last much longer. I wanted to push her over the edge as I came so I reached up and grabbed her around the head and pulled her down to my face and kissed her hard. This brought her flat against my chest with her perfect tits crushed against me.

"I am going to cum soon" I gasped as I fucked her from below.

"Cum in my pussy big boy, fuck me hard!" was all I heard before I felt myself lose control and I started to fuck her pussy hard and fast. My hips felt like pistons as they slammed into her over and over. I held her in place and fucked her as hard and as fast as I could till I felt the pressure in my balls explode and I started cumming! I kept fucking her as I spurted deep inside her pussy blowing load after load of my cum. I finally had nothing left and collapsed backwards with her still on top of me. I think as I was cumming it pushed her over the edge too and she too had a violent orgasm right on top of me. My entire nether region felt soaked and sticky by now but I couldn't care less. I laid there with her on top of me and gasped for breath as my hands stroked her back and legs.

As I was finally starting to recover from my orgasm, Robin rolled off me and cuddled into my arms beside me. We kissed gently as I reached out and gently squeezed her magnificent tits.

She just laughed and pinched my nipple jokingly. I yelped but didn't mind the sensation that much. It actually felt kinda good and I told her as much. She reached out and kissed and licked my left nipple taking it into her mouth as I played with her tits. It was actually really relaxing and nice so I let her continue for a while. Finally we both felt too sticky so decided a shower was in order. That was when I gasped and realized that I hadn't used a condom. I had cum inside her.

"Oh my god, I uh, came inside you." I stammered.

"Yeah, I know! I was there!" She laughed.

I must have looked comical because she spared me further confusion.

"I am on the pill, Sam. Besides, I wanted to feel you cum in me. I think I can trust that you are clean. Amanda wouldn't stop gushing about how amazing you are." She said with a smile.

I felt so relieved but still felt silly that I had forgotten to use the condoms I had with me. I decided to get over it and had to believe that sex without a condom felt infinitely better anyway.

I picked her up easily, making her squeal again and carried her into the bathroom. We got the shower going and stepped in. We got each other cleaned up pretty quick but lingered under the hot water just caressing each other. I had already cum twice that evening but could already feel my cock twitch again as she soaped up my cock and balls. I spent a lot of time soaping up her tits to no one's surprise. Finally, we got out and toweled off. I felt like I really wanted to make an amazing impression on her so I laid on my back on the bed and motioned for her to climb onto my face and told her it's time for us to cum one more time before we sleep.

She looked surprised but seemed to be game. She climbed onto my face and settled down till my lips were on her pussy lips and my nose was pressed into her asshole. I reached up and smacked her ass and pushed her head down with a laugh.

I said in a muffled voice, "First one to cum is a loser and has to get the next round of drinks from the kitchen."

Before she could even react, I did something I had been wanting to do for a very long time. I dove my tongue right into her asshole and started to lick making her shriek with surprise and pleasure.

"Oh, I see you play dirty" she said with a laugh as she dove down and pushed my cock into her mouth as far as it would go in one shot.

My hips bucked off the bed with the sensation as I reached up and started to rub her clit with my thumb as I tongue fucked her pretty little asshole. I knew it would be hard to make me cum that fast since I had already cum twice so I just enjoyed the blowjob without feeling the need to hold back. I focused all my attention on my tongue exploring her cute little rosebud while my thumb rubbed her clit.

I think she was starting to get tired of sucking me because all of a sudden she changed tactics and jammed my cock all the way down her throat and started to use her throat to milk me as she squeezed my balls. She then did something I hadn't expected. She lowered her finger to my taint and started to rub my asshole. Now this was interesting. I couldn't really complain as I was tongue deep in her ass at that time. She continued to deepthroat me while she gently inserted a finger into my ass and started to play with me.

This new sensation was wild and it changed the game completely. All of a sudden I was no longer sure I could hold off. My balls were starting to tighten and I knew I had to hurry. I quickly moved her hips back so my tongue landed on her clit and I started to flick her clit as fast and as hard as I could. It was the only thing I could think about and my entire focus was on her clit. I decided to give her a taste of her own medicine too and slipped a finger into her ass while I speedbagged her clit. This was no time for teasing or finesse. This was just brute force tongue fucking.

I could feel her body vibrating with pleasure as she throated me over and over while fingering my ass while I did the same to her. It felt like time had stood still while we pleasured each other but soon enough I couldn't hold it anymore and I started to cum. I groaned hard as my hips bucked off the bed and went even deeper into her throat where I sprayed my cum right into her belly. All the while, she was cumming at the exact same time, grinding her pussy onto my face till I was completely covered in her juices.

Once we both came down from our orgasms I teasingly flicked her clit with my tongue to which she yelped as if I had slapped her.

"Way too sensitive!" she moaned as she slurped my cock into her mouth to pay me back.

"Way too sensitive!" I repeated with a laugh pushing her head off my cock as we dissolved into laughter before cuddling together.