Grown Up Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being the gentleman, even thought I think at worst it was a tie and at best I may have beaten her by a second or two, I went and got us 2 beers from her fridge. We enjoyed the beers in silence as we caressed each other. I knew I couldn't do it again without some rest and was hoping she felt the same way. I'd hate to disappoint her. Thankfully, she seemed sated and just enjoyed the mutual touching and caressing.

I didn't want to presume that she wanted me to spend the night so I mentioned me heading out but she wouldn't hear of it. She wrapped her arms around me and snuggled even closer.

"Not a chance, big boy! You still have to fuck me doggy style and a few other positions I have in mind" she said with a smirk.

I reached over and smacked her ass and squeezed it hard.

"I'd be delighted to fuck you doggy style tomorrow morning, while I push my thumb into your ass. Obviously!" I said with a laugh as she giggled and winked at me.

I had a feeling this girl was up for just about anything and I was not going to screw this up. I was going to finally be a grown up and not let my own self destructive nature keep me from being happy.

I fell asleep in Robin's arms that night feeling happier and more content than ever before. The morning after wasn't bad either. Maybe I will tell you all about it in the next chapter.

End.