All Comments on 'Grown Up Love'

by blowess

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A decent first effort. I thought their hopping into the sack was a bit quick, particularly since she was a virgin and he’d treated her so badly in the past. A slower buildup would have seemed more appropriate. Keep up the good work.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Very nice, romantic. Great first effort, keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
very good first story

The author's first submission is very good, and has excellent characters and story line. The introduction is likewise good, and so is the buildup. The love scene is much too short, but overall Grown Up Love is well worth reading. One can only hope for more submissions from Blowess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible.

Kid gets bullied for her appearance, and then, just a few years later, jumps in bed with the very guy who bullied and insulted her.

She should have invited Tommy to her apartment, where he meets her boyfriend, Etienne-Claude LaBatt: 6', 210 lb., defenseman for the Islanders (Bruins, Penguins, pick your favorite.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WONDERFUL STORY! It's a shame he was horrible to her. They met again, and he'd realized what he'd done. He taught her how to be a woman, now she may teach him to be a man. She can then teach him his most important job- husband and her children's father. Maybe she'll meet the other bullies and shame them, also! PLEASE WRITE A FOLLOW-UP!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous