Growth and Lust Ch. 02 - Tied down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roke got fed up and was about to say something when Gin pushed off the dash and straightened up, he impatiently waited for her to turn around as his cock stretched his pants and begged for attention. They had been in this shuttle for hours, nothing to do but smell the sweet scent of his partner. The transport came with food stocked for traveling, but only she could alleviate this hunger that had built up. By the time they had left the planet they worked on together, everyday seemed to be hours of them pawing at and tasting one another. Now that his drug of choice had been held from him, his body cried in longing droves for her.

He watched as her hands moved to her front and opened her pants, she never turned around, and with a little bit of force she pushed them past the full thighs he would often worship. Roke excitedly reached for his own belt before Gin said, "NO". Roke looked up at her back in confusion. She lifted one leg and pulled it out of her pants, before lowering it with a now wider stance.

She leaned forward again, feigning reading the dash as her ass rolled upwards and Roke's eyes dropped back down. His rod hot as iron in his confining trousers begged for him to disobey her, and release the now raging beast. He knew with a few quick strokes he could feel the sweet release while painting her fiery red ass with his hot white seed. But he also knew the temporary satisfaction would be short lived.

Instead, he dropped to his knees and feverishly started kissing her supple ass cheeks, covering and adorning every inch. He savored the pungent flavor of where the sweat had been, he relished in the smell of her sex that coaxed him to inch closer to her mound. Right as he was about to plant his first of many passionate kisses on her glistening womanhood that beckoned him, he had a depraved call of the void.

His mouth turned to a devious grin, and he thought, as long as she wouldn't permit his release, he might mix it up, he moved his head in for the first kiss.

Ginrar could feel him getting closer, her toes curled in excitement at the affection she was about to receive. Just as she was about to finally feel those sweet lips in her most needed place, her heart skipped and she flinched.

Roke's face now firmly in between her supple cheeks, and lips fully planted around her puckered red asshole. He felt her jump as soon as he landed. She tried to play it off and remain in control, but Roke could feel her heartbeat flutter. His tongue made tight circles around her unsuspecting rosebud. He sucked and lapped at her depraved place while opening his mouth and closing again.

Gin leaned against the dash in disgust, the wet noises coming from him as he feverishly made out with her asshole. What she hated even more was how her pussy now dripped and begged for attention in response to the new assault she had never felt before. Long strings of gooey sex leaving her as she couldn't fathom how he made her feel so good from such a lowly part of her. She gritted her teeth and tried not to give him the satisfaction, she knew he was doing this out of spite for not getting his own rod tempered.

Roke lapped and made out with her Tallhee asshole, every now and then pressing the center with his strong tongue, teasing her. He could feel her reflectively clench and draw in a sharp breath. He reached his right hand up and finally graced her quivering pussy with attention from his fingers, he too, was surprised to find the waterfall of fluids leaving her as his fingers easily split her folds. He soon found her clit had swollen and became stiff as it yearned to be pressed and flicked.

Gin tried to hold out but the double assault she was feeling made her legs shake, her arms were having trouble holding her up and her back arched to give him better access to her. She soon started shaking, and mumbling under her breath, "eh-fuu..fu-".

Roke lifted his head and with a smile said "What was th-"

Before he could finish Gin reached behind her, grabbing a handful of his hair and forcefully planting his face back on her ass. She started to grind against him but her breath hitched and her eyes opened wide.

Roke forced his tongue past her first barricade into her fiery ring, her asshole quivered and gripped his tongue. His index finger and thumb lightly twisted her clit, ever so gently to send bolts of electricity from her heated mound throughout her body.

"N-N-No no wai-" Gin was cut off as her orgasm ripped through her, eyes rolling to the back of her head, her legs wanting to give out. She struggled to maintain her stance as her body bucked and begged. She could feel his tongue writhing inside her dirtiest part as she gripped it and lost all control. She desperately tried to hold back but lost everything, her pussy now hot as fire, flexed and spasmed as it lost torrents of love juices on him. Her embarrassment of losing control of her bladder was soon overpowered by the waves of hot passion ripping through her.

Ginrar was soon reduced to a babbling mess on the dashboard, too embarrassed to look back at the man she had lost control on. 'How...from such a place...I've never' she thought to herself. Her body flinched and goosebumps rose up as she felt him planting kisses on her ass again. She couldn't believe the nasty things he had just done and been through and yet he still adored her.

Gin regained her composure and looked back, Roke still on his knees behind her, she examined him. His mouth wet as he licked his lips, his lap covered in her juices she released on him and her pants still balled up and soaked below her. "Roke...I-" she stopped as she saw his rock hard cock tenting his pants, the same way it was before when she had first coaxed him into showing it to her in the truck that day.

She studied him, he had just gone through a feral baptism of her lust and the look on his face was one of pride. A mix of drunk on lust and hungry for more of her, Ginrar actually felt a slash of surprise at how he begged for her. No words being exchanged but a depraved animalistic call coming through his piercing gaze as the raw heat of passion consumed him. Her legs almost gave out again at the thought of taking him then, her pussy taking control of her mind, demanding she give in.

"I-I'm sorry, Roke."

He leaned forward and grasped her hip with his one good hand, bringing his face back to the home he just made before, he gingerly sunk his teeth into one of her firm ass cheeks. Begging her for more, pleading like his life depended on it, like without her he would suffocate and pass.

Goosebumps rang out through Gin's body, she fought the primal side within her demanding that she was in heat and she needed this, she spun around quickly placing her index finger over Rokes gaping mouth. Spit and juices clinging to her hot digit from his trembling and puffed lips. "No...We've reached our destination, let us...get ready." She said while catching her breath and hiding her want. She steeled her resolve, they were here for a reason, passion can wait. She knew she would make it up to him, ten times more than he had just done to her.

...

Their transport shuttle entered the new planet's atmosphere, Gin had thought this was a bad idea from the start. But now she knew it was most likely the dumbest thing she could've done.

They both struggled to keep their composure, not from fear, but from the unfinished throws of passion they were having to walk away from. Gin pulled up her damp pants and tried as best she could to clear the sweat from her brow and the heat from her mind. Roke flipped his rigid cock so it pointed up, secured behind his belt, a copious amount of precum and rage leaked out as the member went untended.

The shuttle came to a clearing and slowly descended down, the landing gear came out with an audible hiss, the hydraulics cushioning the weight of the craft as it slowly came to rest on the ground. The craft settled and the cabin depressurized, Roke found himself gulping air trying to get his ears to pop and relieve the pressure in his skull. The rear opened and a ramp extended to the ground, Gin removed her coat and shoes before stepping down the ramp to the warm earth beneath.

Roke looked around and drank in their surroundings, he noted they had landed on the outskirts of a dense forest, he couldn't see anything past the tree line.

"I am Ginrar of the Waterfall Coven, I ask for concert with the guiders of you." Gin said with a commanding presence. Roke listened to her and looked around not seeing anyone or hearing the slightest noise.

The silence was broken when a female voice called out from the treeline, "Ginrar! That's Ginrar! I thought you were dead for sure but now I see you came home to die, huh?"

Roke heard the words and went on edge, he searched the trees and tried to pinpoint the voice. Before he could he saw a blur of red land in front of them and another Tallhee woman approaching Gin with a smile on her face.

"Ginrar!" the woman called out. She was almost as tall as Gin but had smaller horns and her hair was drawn back into a tight ponytail.

"Saffee, it's great to see you." Gin said with open arms.

They both hugged and the woman glanced over at Roke standing by the exit ramp of the shuttle, "Who's that one den? Looks like he may have misspoke before, huh?" Saffee said.

Gin looked at Roke and then past him, "Hurt him, and nowhere will be safe for you."

Roke looked behind him and found two tall red skinned men glaring down at him, he was shocked at first but held his ground and showed no sign of fear to them.

"Oh, this ones quiet," one said to the other.

"Hmm, perhaps strong? Or nothing in there to speak of," the other said back.

They both rolled their heads back in laughter at Roke's stoic mind before they snapped back and glared at him.

'Are all the men on this planet this full of themselves?' Roke said in his mind as he knew they could hear, the two men trying to intimidate him wouldn't touch him. Ginrar wasn't one to give idle threats, but Roke was perplexed why she would need to give such a threat when they were at her home.

"Roke, let's go," Gin said. Roke turned and quickly closed the distance between them and matched Gin's pace as they entered the forest.

The man on the right eyeing Roke's viciously removed appendage, 'How you think he lost it?' one thought to the other.

'Obvious, she took it,' the other one retorted back.

As they walked together Roke gently touched Gins thigh, trying to get her attention. "Concert with the guiders?" Roke asked in a curious whisper.

"We need to speak to the leaders of my coven, If you are afraid please don't be." Gin said in a caring hushed tone. She felt bad telling him to be at ease, when she herself wasn't sure how they would be received. 'How many times will I have to tell him not to be fearful, when I myself don't know the outcome?' she thought.

She was quick to hide her concern, but after so long together, just the two of them. Roke could read her worry through the lines on her face and the soul in her eyes, but his confidence in her was immeasurable. He would always breathe easier when she told him to not fear.

Soon they were in the village and made their way through the onlookers that had gathered, Gin saw the faces of old friends. She looked for the one that would give her the most trouble and knew she'd have to keep her guard up.

"I'll go get your executioner." Saffee said to Gin before running further ahead into the crowd.

Gin kept Roke close by and waited for any trouble to arise, it was good to be among her own people. She enjoyed being enveloped in a sea of red and it was easy to understand the crowd's interest in Roke seeing as he was the only contrast in skin among everyone else.

"GINRAR!" A bellowing voice cried out, the sound of a massive object could be heard flying through the air.

Gin pushed Roke forward into the crowd as she herself jumped backwards, a massive lump of red flesh and muscle landing where she had been standing.

"You were banished, you have sealed your death in returning here."

Roke turned and could see it was a woman threatening Gin, they stood equal height and stared into each other's eyes. Gin's face calm and collected, but Roke could catch the sight of barred teeth on the other woman. They looked so similar but her horns were as dark as midnight and even bigger than Gin's.

Another voice spoke up in the crowd, "Now now, she demanded concert with all guiders, not just her mother." an elderly woman cawed out as she hobbled forward from the crowd.

'MOTHER!' Roke screamed out internally, he must have let his guard down because it seems she heard him as she turned to look at him.

The old woman spoke up again, "Ginrar, to what do we owe the pleasure of you returning?"

Gin looked down and searched for the words, "Tradition," she said.

Saffee had returned and was now looking at her in happy confusion and trying to read her face, she watched as Ginrar lifted her face to lock eyes with Roke. "You tied with that one, den?" Saffee said.

A wave of murmurs and hushed whispers erupted through the crowd, Ginrar's mother's eyes widened as she looked at Roke and back to her daughter. "Then you came to complete the ceremony," she said.

The one that was identified as Gin's mother turned to face Roke, she eyed him up and down assessing his worth. She looked at the damage done to him and looked back at Gin, "Still as brutal as ever."

"I made her do it," Roke said.

The mother's eyes turned back in confusion to look at Roke.

"I made her sever my ties to my past life. I was being selfish, but I wanted to be free," Roke said, his unwavering gaze locked into the mother's eyes before she turned back to look at Ginrar.

She found Ginrar unable to meet her gaze, a war raging inside her that tore at her very core. The brutal banished daughter had returned, but not the same. Now she could feel the disgust and remorse oozing from her daughter, but the man behind her who she called 'Roke' held no hate for her. In fact, to say it was the polar opposite would be an understatement. Ginrar's mother smiled inside knowing her words may cut Ginrar and she would bare it, but the other one she brought would not let her speak ill of her daughter.

"Oh my, this is unexpected," The old woman cawed out, she hobbled to Ginrar with her back hunched and a cane clanking around in front of her. "But a joyous occasion nonetheless," she said as she embraced Ginrar in a hug.

"Whats going on?" Roke asked.

"You don't know?" Saffee replied back.

Roke said nothing but stared back in anticipation.

"You're tying to Ginrar the Banished." Gin's mother said with a softer, more apathetic tone.

...

Roke and Gin sat on their knees in a room, devoid of almost any furniture except for pillows in a circle around a clay vase. The old lady from before stoked a fire that was built up in a fireplace on the wall, while they both stared at the floor.

"You can leave if you want, I didn't know how to tell you and I don't want to trick you." Gin said.

"So what's happening?" Roke replied.

"It doesn't matter if you stay or go, but now you will be considered under the protection of the Waterfall Coven. Should anyone try to harm you, you may seek safety here. Any enemies or past wrongdoings cannot follow you here. I'm placing you under their protection," Gin said.

"What does it mean to 'tie to me'?" Roke asked while looking at her.

Gin kept her eyes on the floor, "You don't have to accept, it just means I will take care of you. You may walk away if you wish."

"After you tie to me, can you tie to another?" Roke asked.

"...no..."she said, "I will not force you to stay with me, I am just giving you protection from your past. You will be able to live as you wish without fear of being taken back in by them."

Roke pondered at what they had just said, he studied the floor in front of them and watched as the old lady went around the room. He liked being with Gin, and found he felt comfort in her companionship. He saw her as his best friend, but knew deep down that he was closer to her than just a simple friendship. She didn't need to take him, but she made sure he was cared for, and now not asking for anything in return, he felt like she was his own goddess that bestowed her benevolent presence on him.

"Can I tie to you?" Roke asked.

Gin snapped her head to him, "You don't have to do that. Your culture is different, I will not force you to stay with me, as I said you will be safe. But you owe me nothing in return."

Roke turned to face her, "I want to. Your culture is important to me, and I would be honored if I could be a part of it. I don't want to stay with you for safety, I want to be with you because I can't see tomorrow without you."

Gin teared up at the words spoken to her, she could feel his affection pouring out for her.

"Ginrar, you really have grown," The old lady said with a laugh.

"I have no idea what you speak of," Gin retorted back.

"Now that I have heard both of your blessings, I bestow upon you the blessings of the coven. You have brought a broken outsider and taken him as your own," She said to Gin. "And you have returned our broken kin to her lost home," she said to Roke. "With this you are tied to each other, never more to walk alone without one another. Should anything happen to one, the other will carry on. But will always carry the knot you two have made."

She hobbled towards the vase, "Ginrar, I assume you both have already partaken in the elixir of devotion?"

"Yes we have." she answered.

"We did?" Roke asked with confusion.

"It was the night I claimed you, I burned your past out of you and we took each other." Gin said.

"Now now, don't be fearful boy," The old woman told Roke, "It's an elixir that just makes the user's focus on the one they hold dear. It does not create the feelings, but enforces them. If you acted on it, it did not make it, but was already there."

"Oh, I see," Roke said.

"I knew how you felt, and I knew even if you did not want to continue in that way, the drink wouldn't make you do anything. But I would still be able to provide the protection I promised you," she said as she struggled to meet his eyes.

Roke reached out and gripped her hand tightly with his right hand.

The old woman reached into the vase, pulling out a handful of green dust, she turned and threw it into the fire. "The old may not intervene, but if they wish to bless, please reach out and make it known."

Roke watched in amazement as a green fog rolled from the fireplace, the old woman watched with deep interest as it circled around her and made its way up into her eyes, "Ah, I see."

Gin leaned forward, "What? What is it you see?"

"If one is deemed to have lost something, it may be returned from another on the other plane," she approached the two of them.

"What? Someone wants to return what?" Gin asked.

"Uh, what's going on? What's the 'other plane'?" Roke spoke with a touch of fear.

"Roke, you have been graced by another and so seen as a necessary part of our people," the old lady said.

Roke looked at Gin with confusion, "What?" and he saw that same look as before on her face. The look of unknowing and fear. But this time stronger, he saw a ferocity rising up in her eyes, a ferocity to protect him.

Gins eyes locked onto his, "Don't be sca-"

The old woman grabbed Roke's left shoulder and dug her fingers into his flesh, lines of blood escaped and ran down his body.

"AAGGGHH" he cried out in pain, his voice echoing through the chamber. A loud rushing wind seemed to come from the fireplace and spin around the room, a funnel cloud of green fog and embers formed on the ceiling as Gin looked in confusion and fear.

Two Tallhee women entered the chamber, "What's wrong? What's happening?" one of them yelled out of the noise.