Growth and Lust Ch. 02 - Tied down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO," she growled.

Roke was about to speak out in protest when she stopped him, "I want to unwrap my prize myself," she said while removing the dagger from her side and resting it on the table in the room.

Roke felt his hair raise as he slowly moved his hands away from his body, he rested his head on the pillow but was unable to take his eyes off hers.

Her eyes glowed, expressing her want for him, she slowly climbed on top of him. She gently took hold of his shirt with her hands and ripped it open. Roke flinched and started to whimper, Gin leaned down and kissed his head while grabbing a handful of hair she pulled his head to the side, then kissed and nipped his neck. "Oh my sweet boy, I'll take care of you," she said as she took one of his nipples in her mouth, her teeth and tongue teased it as Roke's voice cried out in the night.

She cooed and pawed at her lover, feeling every inch of his body and mind. She grabbed his pants, unable to find the patience to pull them down, she ripped them open and hungrily watched his hard cock spring forth. She moved down the bed so she could have his hot feral rod in her face, she exhaled her hot breath on it and watched him tremble in front of her. Her long tongue snaked out and ran up his full sack, he shuddered as her hot tongue rolled them around. His musk filled her nostrils and maid her drunk on lust and desire.

Roke's hips rythed and tried to plant his sword, his eyes begged and Gin found him too easy to tease. She opened her mouth and without touching his begging member with her maw, she let it stand and wait in between her fangs as her hot breath rushed around it. 'Say it' she thought to him, as she ran one hand down his midsection with her nails leaving dull red love lines on him.

"P-Please..." he whimpered.

'I love it when you beg, but I want to hear you say IT' she thought to him.

"Ginrar...I love you," Roke said in a low husky voice.

With that, Gin forcefully took his shaft to the hilt, she felt his hips buck and his voice sing out in praises for her. The corners of her full mouth turned upwards in a devious grin as she rocked her head back, pulling on his cock with her vacuum seal mouth. She looked at her prey, trapped and writhing under her on the bed as he sang her praises through slurred speech and hot breathy gasps.

Roke reached for her head and ran his fingers through her hair, he searched and pawed at her thinking he was gonna be devoured whole.

'Grab them, my love,' Gin called to him.

Roke in confusion looked down at her, he watched her eyes flick upwards then back to him. He slowly reached towards her ivory crown and with great care he grabbed her by the horns. Suddenly it was like another level was attained, he felt a fire in her mesh with his. Her head bobbed and pulled and he held her as his own hips bucked and begged. His voice turning to ragged gasps he was about to call her name when she suddenly grabbed his wrists and yanked his hands away, at the same time she pulled her mouth from his cock with a nasty slurping sound as hot spit and precum covered his stomach and dripped from his aching member.

Long strands of spit ran from her lips and landed on her bare tits, his cock, red and tempered, begged for her once more. "No no no," She said in a teasing tone, "You wouldn't leave your betrothed wanting on our special night, would you?" as she began to stand on the bed, her glistening pussy in full view, Roke could see her hunger for him. She hitched one leg up and stomped it onto the headboard, her fiery red pussy lips splitting and showing Roke her swollen and purple folds in between. Long drips of her love ran down and adorned her lover's face, he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue catching what he could of the cinnamon nectar.

He tried to raise himself before she took her foot from the headboard and planted her big toe on his forehead, "Ah ah aaahh," she told him.

Roke begged and his eyes pleaded with hers.

"Oh, you're just too pitiful," she said as she put one foot on either side of his head and squatted down. He again tried to raise his head, but she planted her palm on his forehead and pushed him back to the pillow. Her quivering pussy so close to his gaping and begging mouth, but just out of reach. He gulped the air and sniffed, taking in the scent of her sex as he raised his hands and gripped her ass. His prize so close he could almost taste it, but just out of reach.

"Should I keep teasing my spoiled boy?" she asked him, her lips curving up and showing her fangs on either side. The hand still on his forehead grasped a handful of his hair, she gently pulled and watched the lewd sight of her lover carefully and slowly being pulled to her waiting snatch. "Be good, and show how much you adore me."

As soon as Roke's lips met hers he lost all control, hungrily and ferociously diving his tongue in and up her folds as he was eager to worship her. He lost any semblance of restraint as he all too greedily showed his deity how much he adored her and her cinnamon taste. Ensuring he burned the smell of her sex and the shape of her swollen clit on his tongue.

Ginrar drew in a sharp gasp, "Ooooh, that's my good boy," she cooed out to him. He was a studious lover and had learned the perfect technique to make sure she saw his face as a pleasant toy. He would suck the top of her folds where he could feel her stiff clit, he would take turns grinding his tongue and swirling it around. He would feel his writhing snake burn and beg for a break, but he would not let his betrothed feel less than fulfilled.

She felt it rolling forward like a thunderous stamped, her heart matching the rhythm of his excited and furious assault. She thought back to the shuttle, she wanted to see that look again. His want and desire, and the best way to get it was to once again baptise him in her love. She was forced over the edge, legs shaking and wanting to snap closed, she forced them to stay open so she wouldn't leave him hungry. The burning fire within her raging hotter than the sun, bolts of pleasure ran through every portion of her fiery red figure as she held his head and grinded herself on him.

Torrents of passion sailed through her, coming back to focus through her pussy and into him, his maw greedily taking every bit of her. She let him get his fill, he was a glutton for her juices that she so graciously shot to the back of his throat through his praising lips. She turned back to examine his wanting cock and was delighted to see the rigorous state it was in.

Long clear strands of precum escaped its swollen purple head, the veins so full of life begged for relief. His balls working overtime to make his adoring host more cum than she could ask for, he feverishly humped the air every now and then. His sack may bounce and shake, but his cock was too engorged to move at all. 'He's so hard, will his cum even be able to work its way out?' she thought.

She gently pushed his head back to the pillow, ragged hungry gasps almost protesting at having his meal taken away from him. But a delight in his eyes when realizing he will get to connect with her.

She centered herself over his cock, as she kneeled down and got on her knees over him she had to use one finger to aim it up at her hungry sex. She was surprised how much force she had to put into it, his solid manhood filled with lust was as rigid as stone. But once it caught the slightest affection of her folds, he furiously humped and tried to gain entry to the honey pot leading to her deepest parts.

'Roke, concentrate on me, think and connect with what I feel. Don't think about anything else, only me,' Gin thought to him.

He listened and tried, he grit his teeth and tried not to lose to the fiery vice that was consuming him whole. Soon he was able to feel something new, as she rocked on top of him, he could feel a hot warmth swelling in his own belly, 'Gin what is that?' Roke thought.

'You feel me, but now our souls are connected, do not be afraid,' she thought. He soon understood and he yearned to mesh with her. Unable to tell where his body ended and hers began, it felt like a blur of white and a swirl of red spinning and mixing together. One exhaliling and filling the other, a mix of flesh and lust twisting and folding into one another over and over again.

Roke bucked his hips upward, feverishly meeting her half way, he wrapped his arms tight around her. Her overpowering frame giving in to him and his nails dragging against her back. Both their eyes shot open, mouths agape they let the animals inside take over as they crashed into one another. They could feel what each other felt on a spiritual level.Their souls were now mixed together as they hungrily dove into each other, Roke felt the cum working up his cock. Gin could feel it to, edging up his shaft and his veins bulging, his full sack slapping against her ass as they neared the climax.

Roke gripped her tighter, Gin slammed down harder, the head of his cock hitting her deepest part and pushing on her wall. She knew she was about to get painted on the inside and she too was about to release onto him again. With a cry from her chest that echoed off the chambers walls she sang her praise for his triumphant performance. Her ferocious womanhood clamped down on him hard, juices of love and lust painted her lover's midsection and their bodies crashed together in a nasty mixing of the uncontrolled passion released between them.

A strong rope of cum splashed forcibly against her deepest part, his dick as hard as steel flexing and jumping inside her. He bit into her heaving breast as his mind became devoid of any thoughts or control, he surrendered to her overwhelming light and the crushing of her walls and her fiery body taking him. The flame in both of them being pushed over the edge in a burning casanova of lust and passion had their bodies wracking and writhing in one another.

"R-Roke..." she whimpered out, her pussy clamped around his cock but was unable to hold the mixture of them together. Long trails of cum mixed with her love ran down his cock and around his quickly emptying balls. He bucked a few more times out of animalistic need to ensure his seed was deeply buried in her completely, a nasty frothing mixture between them now.

She turned her head down as Roke loosened his grip on her and released her tit from his glistening mouth, she arched her back to bring her face to his, she held his face in her hands and delivered a series of loving kisses to his wanting lips. She could feel his still stiff cock plugging her now thoroughly fucked pussy, corking as much cum inside her as possible.

"Roke," she said "I love you, my good boy."

Roke's eyes teared up, "I love you too, I love you Ginrar."

Gin ran her arms around the back of his neck and pulled him tight to her, she tucked her calves tight against him. They stayed in a loving embrace for several minutes, his one triumphant sword now reduced to a thoroughly worked tool that uncorked from her. Long thick strings of their mixed fluids came forth, adding to the pungent mixture they had left on one another. She gently rolled to his side, he reached out a hand and she soon entangled hers with his, as if too scared to let the other go for fear of losing them. They quickly fell into a deep dreamless sleep, their mind's connected and basking in each other's light.

...

The next morning came and they said their goodbyes to everyone, Gin's mother hugged her tightly and Saffee made sure she knew to come back sooner. As Gin loaded some food and belongings in the ship, Roke caught Saffee in the crowd.

"Oh c'mer den!" she said, the two of them went to the side of the ship where a box had been carefully placed out of eye sight. "Here's the stuff you wanted, lover boy," she teasingly said as she slapped him on the back.

"Hey! Not so loud, you're sure she'll like it?"

"Oh, the ceremony was fun, and no one else caught it, but I can still read her like we were kids. This'll get her rustled," Staffee said as she cracked the lid open.

Roke quickly slammed it back shut, his burning red face losing any composure he once had. "Fuck...really?" Roke sheepishly asked.

"Oh too right, she isn't known for her brutality for nothing."

Roke thanked Saffee for the gift, he quickly scooped it up and added a few more boxes to the top to try and hide it from his love.

"Everything good?" Gin asked as Roke walked past her up the ramp while she descended it to get the last supplies.

"Yup, good. Let's get this going!" He said as he tried to hide his cherried cheeks.

Ginrar watched him, perplexed before turning around and seeing Saffee with a coy toothy grin, 'what have you done?' Gin thought to herself. With smiles and waves she boarded the ship with the last of the supplies, Gin hit the close button and the ramp came upwards slowly sealing the cabin. Gin caught sight of the elderly woman and watched her wave goodbye, 'gift yet to receive?' she thought to herself. 'Odd' she thought as she pushed a crazy notion out of her head.

"Ready to get back to work?" Roke called out from the front.

"Yes, let's set off," Gin answered.

With that, the ship raised from the ground and retracted its landing gear, the destination was set to go back to their original working planet and finish it up. After that planet was finished, they would then take on the next one for Growth.

>

>

>

>

>>>It seems your man left the Tallhee homeworld.<<<<

>>>Growth's GPS tracker confirms it. My guess is he's heading back to work, but I can't tell you if he dropped her off or she's going with him.<<<<

Veronica Blackstar read the message, "Good, he's on his way to the planet they were working before. Send 779 to get him back, If I know him, he'll walk onto the shuttle we send without any exploits."

"Ah yes ma'am, should 779 travel alone?" the meek man asked.

"'Yes, I don't want him being distracted by anyone else," Veronica said as she mulled the situation over. "If he sees 779, he'll do everything he can to leave as quickly and quietly as possible."

"Yes ma'am, I shall prep the shuttle myself." the meek helper said before taking his leave.

"Veronica! You've spent too much of my money on this ridiculous escapade. I'm your father, and you will stop this!" the man boomed as he entered the room. He was an older gentleman, brunette hair swept back with lines of white on his temples. He gingerly swirled his glass of brown liquor before tossing it back and finishing it.

"Oh Daddy, just a little longer, he's almost home. I swear!" she said as she ran to him. She wrapped her arms around him and tried her hardest to give a beaming and endearing smile.

The man just looked down on her, a mix of disappointment and disgust in his empty eyes, "If your mother was still here, she could set you right."

"Daddy, I ask that you not talk like that," Veronica said as she released her hold on him. "I'm trying as hard as I can to ma-"

"Silence! I didn't ask for back talk. You have seven days, if he isn't back and in line by then you will never speak of him again, and you will marry who we deem fit," the man said before turning around. "Either way, you will advance this empire the Blackstars have built. Whether through him, or as becoming part of the foundation to raise us up."