Growth and Lust Ch. 03 - Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What did you think?” Perta asked as he dried his face, “It’s not hard to make a simple piping design, putting it deep enough in the ground to keep it from freezing isn’t hard and was completed in no time.”

“But…” Bakaree just assumed they were an old fashioned village, collecting water and harvesting crops, simple people with simple ways.

“Every foot of elevation equals one psi of water pressure, and with the natural hot spring, we harness the mountains energy-”

“Where’s the poop go!?!?” Bakaree shrieked as she spun her head to look at him.

Perta looked at the wild eyed woman, mixed with shock and slight fear over her booming demand for an answer. But then seeing the comedy in it and chuckling, closing his eyes and shaking his head, “Septic field, easy to make.” Then turning to start removing clothing from his pack and putting it on an open shelf that was on the wall of the hut.

Bakaree stomped inside and drew the skin door closed, happy that she wouldn’t be squatting in the snow to relieve her full bladder on this night, or for the whole trip. Then exiting and looking at the sink, examining the short stature of it and then noticing the floor around it was vacant of animal furs. She could see there was a wooden lip around it, making what she guessed was a five by five box on the floor, with a short stool inside of its area. With the gaps in the wood inside it seeming to be wide enough to drain off water that would spill out of the sink. She shook her head, acknowledging that these people weren’t as simple as she initially thought.

“Why so low?” she said while pointing at it.

“It's also where you sit and bathe.” he answered as he sorted through the furs that were on the floor. Spreading out a large brown one and pulling a pillow over, then bringing a couple more closer to him.

“Oh, ok!” she said.

Perta finished making his bed, feeling satisfied with the nest he had made and knowing that his drunken state would give him a full nights rest. Turning around he saw Bakarees bare back facing him, her toned muscles rippling under the yellow flesh as she wrung out a washcloth.

“Hey warn me next time!” Perta blurted out as he spun back around.

Bakaree laughed at his reaction, “What you saw me once before, don’t want another look?”

“I’m going to bed, I’ll see you in the morning.” he answered before laying in his nest he had made.

Bakaree giggled and continued dragging the warm washcloth over her body, enjoying the warm hut and the smell of the crackling fire. Breathing in easily as she washed the filth from her body, she couldn’t help but feel at ease even though Perta was in the room. She scrubbed her pits and then stood, unbuckling her belt and hooking her thumbs in her waist band. She peered over her shoulder, her red eye trying to see if Perta was trying to catch a glance of her in the cozy hut.

She pushed the pants down, taking time to let her thick firm thighs come into view, bending at the waist and keeping her legs straight. Reaching the floor she moved her head to view around her legs, she could feel the warmth of the fire bathing her heart shaped rear, her lips on display for the only other occupant in the hut. She flashed a devious smile as her hooded eyes looked at the man who was across the quaint tender area of the hut.

The man who was laying on his side, facing away from her, with his eyes closed and his breathing steady, who seemed to be asleep and completely uninterested.

Bakaree rolled her eyes and huffed, standing straight up and sitting down on the stool again as she shook her head. ‘What are you doing, just do the job and head back out.’ she told herself internally. She pondered why she was even thinking about Perta in a skinship way, she found she enjoyed looking at his lean figure, and the stoic face that looked like he was always thinking. Was it that she was just bored and wanted a partner for the night, the guide who took her to the village and accompanied her to a feast, then bedding in a hut and satisfying her bodys needs before deep restful sleep. ‘Now that’d be a travel service I’d come back to.’ she thought as she finished her washcloth bath.

Bakaree stood and found towels on the wall by the sink, drying herself, and then looking at her sleeping counterpart. She let her bare body stand in the light of the fire, wondering if he would even take a woman as over sized as her. She pushed the pointless question out of her mind then laid down in a pile of warm furs and dug herself into them. Enjoying the scent and feel against her skin, then quickly falling into a drunken and peaceful sleep.

Bakaree rolled in the furs and woke up sometime later to look at the fire momentarily, seeing a fresh log on it, she then looked across it at Pertas sleeping area. She could see it was empty, she looked at it and wondered where he went. Hearing water drops in the sink caught her attention and she quietly turned to look at it.

Her mouth went dry as she tried to gulp hard, she looked at his exposed back as the fire light danced across it. His slender build writhing on the small stool as he scrubbed his body, his cute and tight ass squishing and spreading on the seat.

‘...Fuck…’ she thought to herself, her eyes studying every piece of meat she could get in her greedy view. She knew he was lean but the bare sight of him had her biting her lip and taking deeper breaths. She could see the flexing muscles of his back as he reached behind and scrubbed himself clean, even noticing the tan lines from a t-shirt on his arms. He was impossibly exquisite to her Mohreb hunger, a being like no other she had seen before as he put on a show for her in the hut.

She noticed the muscles in his neck flex just before his head turned, she quickly closed her eyes and feigned being asleep. Hoping her face wasn’t wearing a queens grin as she drank the man of the mountain in, leaving the tiniest little sliver open so she could peek through her eyelashes at him. He looked at her then turned back around, Bakaree wondered if he didn’t trust her and was making sure she didn’t move. Curious why he would be so hesitant, then seeing his head bow down, one elbow pull back and the other arm scrubbing.

She could hear him scrubbing his groin, ensuring the grime from the day came off and left his cock glistening. Wiping every inch of his manly member and making sure it was clean as could be. It was simple hygiene, Bakaree thought, but she also found it extremely pleasing. To know even though he was only bathing, he was groping and pulling his shaft with her in the room.

Perta finished his bath and stood, Bakaree examined his legs and found she liked his rear even more when he was standing. He turned around right after Bakaree closed her eyes again, save for her little peek through. She almost let a throaty growl slip as she watched his cock wagging back and forth, freely in the air and gentle fire light. He held his clothes in his arms and left himself exposed everywhere else, to Bakarees joy she got a full show that she wouldn’t forget anytime soon. She could see the lines of his abdominal muscles, leading her view downward and seeing the neat and trimmed area that he hid from the days light.

Bakaree stayed still and listened to Perta get back in his sleeping arrangement and settle down, then they both drifted into another deep sleep.

The next day came and Bakaree ascended a ridge line just beside the village, looking down on the huts and taking a deep breath of the fresh mountain air. She looked out further, surveying the woods and wondering if the hut from her dream was somewhere out there.

“Do they have forest where you are from?”

Bakaree was shocked at the question and jumped slightly as she turned to look at who asked it, seeing the young chief smiling as he came to stand next to her. “Oh, chief- how’s the morning treating you?”

“Good, good, the sun is bright and the sky is clear.” he looked over the woods and then down to the village. “So talking with your people, they say you want the cremperu? You’ll find the veins of it through the rock that has a bluish tint to it.” He pointed to a slab of rocks with a blue line running across it, “We have no need for it, but you are welcome to study it.”

Bakaree smiled as she stepped towards it, “The company really appreciates it, we will be able to make a great bit of tech for a lower cost.”

“What is your company like?” he asked as he tilted his head.

“Growth?” she asked as she looked back at him, “Honestly, it’s a money pit, we terraform planets and sell them at 1.5 times the cost it took to make it. We harvest products we make on the planets till we sell them, but even then it’s sold so cheap and in bulk that the company just barely breaks even.”

The chief nodded and listened.

“But.” Bakaree looked at the ground and twisted her lips, “Those planets are sold so cheap that most any species could by one.” She knelt down and ran a finger along the blue tint in the slab that was close to the ground she stood on. “The food is sold to governments, so they can feed their people easily, the timber makes sturdy and cheap homes for ones just starting out or on hard times. The company is a fuckin money pit, but so many would be in dire straights without it, I don’t know how it works here, but a home isn’t given. It’s bought, or buy where you wanna build it, even though the universe is so huge most beings can’t find space to do that and thrive. Hell even the earth that humans were originally from is now a nature preserve due to them almost destroying it with overpopulation and pollution. The tech they wanna make with the cremperu will be sold at a lower cost to governments for housing and infrastructure, I guess Growth could be deemed a charity.”

Bakaree looked at the chief and saw him smiling, “What?”

“I was told it might be good for others to let your company in, most would not even consider it, even my people-” He gestured his head to the village, “they said not to let them in, but when the mountain speaks…” He shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

Bakaree raised her eyebrows and shook her head, smiling gently, “This mountain is really something huh?”

The chief laughed and agreed, turning to leave and walk back down to his village.

“And that fuckin dog to…” Bakaree murmured to herself.

The chief stopped, his smile fading and his eyes staring into the woods, “Dog?” he asked.

Bakaree looked towards him and saw him turn back to her, a quizzical look on his face as he waited for her response. “Ha, ugh it’s nothing, I think it’s just jet lag or jitters from bein somewhere new.” She said as she stood up and started to pull her pack off her back.

He nodded his head and looked to the mountain, pondering over something and then turning to leave.

Perta sat in the village, eating breakfast and drinking coffee, wondering what the day would hold and how he would pass the time.

“My mountain child!”

Perta smiled and looked over his shoulder, seeing the young chief walking in and patting his shoulder before sitting down with him. “Chief, sleep well I hope?”

“Oh I did, I did!” he said as he stretched and took in a deep breath. He watched Perta take another bite and smile, mixing his eggs and letting the yellow yokes run across his plate. “May I ask, Perta.”

Perta turned his eyes up to the chief, collecting eggs and bits of potatoes on his fork as he did so.

“The festival, it approaches.” The chief said quietly.

Perta rolled his eyes and looked back down, “Chief-”

“All families gather.” The chief said, cutting him off and watching him.

Perta looked at him and held his gaze, seeing an old soul in the eyes of a teenager, “You know I do not.”

“But this year, I ask that you do.”

Perta took in a deep breath, looking away and thinking, “And our guest?”

“She will come to.” he said as he smiled.

Perta shook his head, “I will go if you ask,” Perta pointed at him and leaned forward, “if ‘YOU’ ask, but I will not ask her to go and witness it.”

The chief nodded and tilted his head to the side as he leaned in and matched his glare, “I believe someone else, already has.”

Perta stared at him, his eyes growing angry and wondering what he meant.

“But for now!” the chief said as he slapped the table, “Finish up, and go meet our guest on the ridge north of the village, you’ll be helping her!”

Pertas mouth opened slightly, now confused at what he was talking about, “Hey, I’m a guide, not a babysitter.”

The chief stood up to leave, “Mmm, think of it as charity work.” then leaving the confused Perta to his meal he wandered off into the village.

Perta stormed up the path and crested the ridgeline, hearing the electric hammer drill whining as the bit crashed into the stone. He shook his head at how he was supposed to be the guide and not up here keeping an eye on the four armed lady. He stepped up and saw the Mohreb woman, her hair pulled back and held in place with a piece of string, safety glasses on as rock chips flew around her. The way she would hold the drill with her lower hands as she wiped the sweat from her brow with her upper ones and huffed. Then taking the drill in the upper ones again and driving it to the stone, her muscles glistening in the day light as her rigid fraim worked the rock to her will. Shirt clinging to her abdomen and chest, he could see the power her body possessed as she worked without a care in the world.

Bakaree pulled the core bit from the rock, spinning it from the retainer on the drill and dropping the whole metal bit into a bin. Letting the sample inside reside in the safety of the metal housing that now held it. She reached for another bit and saw Perta approaching her, wondering if he was out of breath as his face was red and he was looking away from her.

“What’s up?” she asked as she caught her own breath, removing the safety glasses and leaning back.

Perta tried to hide his blushing cheeks, “The chief said you needed help, so here I am…to help.”

Bakaree cocked an eyebrow as she grabbed another core sample bit, “Well don’t get to excited.” she retorted with a sarcastic tone. She chuckled as she watched Perta scowl even harder, glaring at the village below and not wanting to look at her. Smiling she said, “Ok, If you’re gonna help, move some of this brush.”

The two worked all through the day, only stopping to get more food in the village at mid day and refilling their water. Then continuing to drill and search for the stone with blue lines right up until the sun started to touch the horizon. They ate dinner with the other villagers and made their way back to their hut, exhausted from the day and the samples they pulled.

“My hands are still buzzing from that drill.” Perta said as he held them up and inspected them.

Bakaree agreed, “Ya that thing can be pretty brutal, looks like we’re getting a full day out of one battery though so that’s good.”

Perta looked at her as she put her bag down in the hut, “How many batteries you bring?”

“Three.” she answered as she put her upper hands on her lower back, leaning back and stretching while her lower hands laced into each other and went out infront of her. Taking in a deep breath and groaning as she felt the soreness in her muscles.

“So we gonna take off in a day or two?” Perta asked with a chipper look on his face.

“Oh no no no, I have a solar charge station that’ll bring the flat ones back up, we gotta pull samples from all over these ridges, to determine if there’s any differences. What if one veins weaker than the other, what if we can’t replicate this one but we can replicate that one, what if we can mix these two and make a better one.”

Perta rolled his eyes, “Ok ok I get it.”

“Aww, Perta, don’t wanna hang out with me?” She asked as she pouted her lips.

Perta shook his head, “You bathe first, then I’ll get one in before bed.”

Bakaree smiled, “I’ll wash your back if you wash mine?”

Perta blushed and almost tripped over the furs at his feet, “Just take your bath, Bakaree!”

Bakaree chuckled and bit her lip, wondering if she may convince him one of these nights, she undressed and went to the stool. Letting the hot water fill the sink for awhile and then adding soap to it, she grabbed a washcloth and swirled it around in the sink. Taking her time to scrub every part of her yellow skin, humming to herself as she did so, then draining the water from the sink and holding her head under the flow from the faucet. Scrubbing her scalp with soap and rinsing her hair, then rinsing her washcloth and giving herself another wipe down, she stood and grabbed a towel, drying herself then wrapping it around her waist with her lower arms around her chest.

“Oh Perta, I’m done.” she said with a womanly finesse that could make any opponent quiver, she turned around expecting to see his blushing face. But then was shocked when she saw him laying on top of his furs, still clothed and lightly snoring away. She crossed the room gingerly, squatting down next to him, taking time to study his face. Remembering how he could look so cold hearted when awake, but when he was asleep, he looked so content and soft. She almost felt guilty as she raised her upper hand to touch his shoulder, “Perta,” she whispered, “Perta, it’s time to take a bath.” She watched his eyes open, a confused but happy gleam on his face as he roused from his slumber, then looking at her. Bakaree watched as his face turned to a scowl, and he looked away, seeming hurt that he had to get up.

“Bakaree.” he said with a groggy tempo.

Bakaree stood and walked back to her furs, dropping down in them, pulling one over herself as she heard him stand and walk to the sink. Stripping off his own clothes and taking a bath, quietly and quickly getting done and then storming back to his side as he covered his waist with a towel of his own. She was hoping for another show tonight, but felt they were both too exhausted to stay up for too long that night. She closed her eyes, smelling the aroma of the fire mixed with the gentle caressing of the furs around her, then slipping into a deep black abyss.

Bakaree opened her eyes, sitting in a hut that wasn’t the one she had fallen asleep in, she looked around it and her nose caught a wiff of a familiar scent. She pulled it in and studied it, smelling the same herbs and cooking veggies as before, she spun on the furs, trying to find the hound that was sure to plague her. But she didn't see the beast inside, infact she didn’t see anyone around her at first, her eyes darted around as she looked for the ones who had spoken to her before.

“Come now,” a gentle voice said.

Bakaree heard it, the melody of care and love mixing together as the simple words came out with an angelic sense to it. She looked at the wall to her left, now seeing the back of a woman in a floral print dress that wasn't there before, her black hair pulled into a braided ponytail as she hummed.

“It’s time to take a bath child.” she spoke again.

Bakaree watched as the woman seemed to pause, looking up to the wall in front of her. Then her head turning to look over her shoulder and at her, the steel gray eyes that struck Bakaree like a lightning bolt watching her for a moment. ‘Why the fuck am I back here!?’ Bakaree thought.

The woman took her time to inspect Bakaree, then lifting her stare and looking to the door behind her.

Bakaree turned to see where she was looking, seeing the skin that blocked the door sway, she got on her hands and knees, shuffling towards it slowly. Reaching her upper hand out and grasping the skin, she slowly moved it to the side, opening it to the night outside.

Her eyes strained as she saw the black hound sitting on its haunches in the snow, the figure of a man next to it. She pulled the skin more and more, seeing his abdomen come into view but now having the white eyes of the demon dog focusing on her.

123456...9