Growth and Lust Ch. 03 - Cold

Story Info
A strong woman to thaw his cold heart.
30.7k words
4.63
3.9k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

authors note- This story has been published before, but I felt like I rushed it because I was worried about it being too long. I realized thats disrespectful to you as the reader, but more disrespectful to me since I'm sacrificing what I really want to write. So I have redone this story since it is one of my favorites, but also it was supposed to be part of G&L. But instead of being just a small blip on the radar of Ginrar and Roke, I wanted these characters to play a bigger part as I like them. So if you've read 'The cold man on the mountain' this is its better version that i really wanted it to be. Please enjoy.

Bakaree sat in her seat impatiently waiting for the shuttle to finally reach the planet of Toray-su, she had been traveling for 15 hours. From what she was told it would be another hour of vehicle travel once they landed, then she could finally lay down in a bed and try to let her body rest. She may have been the only passenger in the small ship, but the air felt stuffy and the books she had brought were unable to faze her boredom.

“We’re starting our descent Ms. Shoray.” The captain said over the intercoms.

Bakaree already had her lap belt fastened, but reaching over her shoulders she grabbed the upper body restraints. The seat being undersized for her large Mohreb frame made her grumble with disappointment at the fact that she was having to hunch over now since the belts were too small.

She sighed in angst at the position she was in, Mohreb people had two sets of arms, one ‘upper set’ that was more dense and muscular. Then the ‘lower set’ which came out just below her top ones, but were more slim and agile. Each still had hands with five digits, but the bottom set was shorter in overall length and caused all four hands to rest at the same level at mid thigh. All the arms made the shoulder belt easy to finagle over herself and engage the safety buckle.

Mohrebs also had yellow skin and white hair, when humans came into the galaxies light for the first time some actually praised the Mohreb. Thinking they were gods and goddesses that could bestow their benevolent love on those who begged and worshiped enough. The Mohreb always felt bad that the smaller humans seemed to grovel to them, but they were happy they weren't treated like the Tallhee.

Bakaree shook in her seat as the shuttle finally touched down, not wasting any time she popped the safety buckles and released herself. Standing and stretching as if she had just broken free from prison and was about to make her escape.

“Ms. Shoray, Growth hq is on the shuttles line for you.” the captain said as he entered the passenger seating area. He looked exhausted and was quick to hit the exit button, waiting for the door to open and wiping the crustys from his sleepy eyes.

“Thanks” Bakaree said as she clicked on the comm button that was in the arm rest of the seat she had stood from.

“Ba-”

“Call my personal comm, I just landed.” Bakaree said as she clicked the comm off.

She collected her bag from the overhead bin and made her way to the exit ramp coming off the side of the ship. As she made it through the threshold of the door she was happy to feel the cold air on her skin. Feeling her personal comm ringing in her pocket she reached in and fished it out, while using her other hands to zip up the jacket as the cold air sent a shiver up her body.

“Hey” she answered.

“Ok now can you talk?” the disgruntled female on the other end asked.

“Oh Pura I’m sorry I hurt your feelings, now what’s up?” Bakaree asked with sarcasm in her voice.

“Sure ya are, now that you’ve landed you’re going to have to meet up with the transportation i’ve set up. The car should be waiting somewhere right off the tarmac,” Pura said.

Bakaree could see a large man standing next to a 4x4 truck and was convinced that was the guy she needed.

“Ok I think I found him.” Bakaree said as she approached him.

“Bakee-ree?” the man asked.

“Bakaree, that’s me.” she said as she got to the truck and watched him open the back door of the vehicle for her. She threw her large bag in first and then climbed in, laying half on it and half on the back seat. Trying to stretch her long legs out as far as they could go, she was getting tired of cramming into small spaces.

“Now the contact will either be the one picking you up, or he’ll meet you at the lodging, he wasn’t sure if he’d be free. His name is- shit hold on...” Pura said.

Bakaree looked at the man climbing into the driver seat and studied his arms and the muscles adorning them.

“Perta Cavestrom, that’s it.” Pura said as she rustled papers around on the other end of the call.

“Your contact will guide you to the Neberu village where the studies will be done, he said it’s a tough trek so make sure you hydrate tonight. The village doesn’t have any way to land a shuttle there and the magnetic forces throw off the landing equalizers and navigation instruments. The only way to find the village is by guide and the quickest way is by foot.” Pura said.

Bakaree listened to Pura with little interest as the man started driving them, his silent demeanor letting her fully enjoy her boring comm call. She studied his round shoulders under his shirt, the way the muscles underneath seemed to roll and writhe as he shifted the gears of the vehicle. His strong and well worked hands gently grasping the leather of the wheel as his eyes studied the road.

‘Not my type, but what do you expect from a mountain man.’ Bakaree thought to herself as she remembered past boyfriends and wondered when she'd get another one to fill her down time.

“Bakaree!” Pura yelled, “Are you listening?”

“Ya I’m listening, light hike with the guide and then I go and collect the samples to try and see if we can replicate the element on a growth planet.” Bakaree said as she rolled her eyes and rested her head against the back window.

Pura exhaled audibly over the coms in annoyance, “Bakaree, I can’t help but feel you don’t understand the level of danger you may run into. This village is as remote as you can get on that world, literal caravans have disappeared on that mountain, and what few guides there are, do not do it for money. You realize we had to coordinate this by letters sent to the chief and then read back to us over the phone by this guide.”

“So you’re saying this could all be smoke up our ass, and you don’t even know if this guys legit?” She asked as she watched the mans face in the rear view mirror. She had assumed there would be a certain degree of danger. The handle of the gun she carried in her waistband that was currently digging into her back reminded her of that fact.

“He seemed to be very knowledgeable on the mountain and the people who live on it, communication was slow but he didn’t flake out on us. Look I’d tell you more but there is no more information on this place. You’re going in blind and they might not be too polite, you have all the gear and tools you need, take as long as you can up there. But be warned, they have rituals that are not witnessed by those not ‘apart of the mountain’.” Pura said.

“Rituals are parties, I like parties!” Bakaree said quickly.

“Don’t.” Pura said curtly, “We need core samples of the cremperu that naturally formed there. If we do that we can replicate it and start building with it as it’s conductivity and heat dissipation is nothing like we’ve seen.”

“Ya, Pura, I don’t care what you do with it,” Bakaree said as she rolled her eyes. “Get core samples, then get out.”

“Argh,” Pura groaned into the comms, “you can be difficult.”

Bakaree looked at the comms and saw Pura hung up on her, ‘Bitch.’ she thought. She didn’t hate the thought of coming to this planet, even her gut told her to do this job. She always listened to it, but it was like something even more was pulling her here. She looked out the windows and examined the trees as they passed, wondering why this place felt different to her. She then caught sight of the mountain, its ominous shape tearing the clouds in the sky.

After almost an hour of driving they pulled up to a small cabin on the outskirts of a dense forest. Bakaree climbed out and looked out over the woods then at the mountain range in front of them, studying the snow covered peaks.

“When's the thaw?” Bakaree asked the driver.

He just looked at her and turned his head slightly as if he didn’t understand her question.

“Like whens the snow melt?” she said while pointing one of her bottom hands at the mountain while her others rested in her pockets.

“It doesn’t.” he said, “How much did they tell you about this place?”

“Just some stuff about magnets in a village that we can’t fly to, and we gotta hike there, how long’s it gonna take us?” she asked.

“I’m not your guide, I don’t go to that place.” he said as he walked up to her and handed her a set of keys. “He’s gonna be here later tonight, I’m just a friend from the town over. That's not just a village you're going to either, it’s a tribe that has some very strong bonds to that place.” he said as he walked back to the truck. “I’m surprised they even let you come at this time, when Perta takes you, you need to make sure you do everything he says.”

He opened the door of the truck, “Those woods,” he said as he nodded his head up and towards the dense forest behind the cabin. “You may make it to the village, you may die holding a rock that resembles your mother.”

Bakaree nodded while narrowing her eyes at his statement, wondering how a couple trees could deter her and the job she was on. Like she could be so weak she would let some snow and elevation get the best of her. She turned and headed for the front door of the cabin, unlocking it and stepping inside, looking back she watched the man drive back down the road. Wondering when her contact would appear, and if there was any food in the cabin.

Bakaree inspected the quaint lodging, seeing that right inside the door was the kitchen, small but perfect size for the little home. Stepping further in she pulled her pack off her back and rested it on the floor of the living room area that was right next to the kitchen. Seeing a stiff looking couch with a t.v. on the other side of the room, she looked around and sniffed the air, enjoying the smell of the timber that made up the walls.

“Hello!?” She called out, listening and looking down the hallway that led out of the living room, seeing a door on either side of it. She stepped down the hall, listening for anyone else in the home, wether they were trying to make their presence known or not. She reached the end and opened the door on the right side, seeing a bathroom that was cleaned and well taken care of. Then turning she opened the door on the left, seeing a bedroom that was just as big as the kitchen that it shared a wall with was. Looking around she stepped inside and checked the area, seeing no one inside the closet that was just inside the room, then walking further in she saw another door. Opening it and revealing a bathroom inside this one as well, not as big as the other but still plenty of space, cleaned and ready for a residents use.

She walked back to the front of the house, taking off her leather coat she hung it on a hook by the wall, she pulled up the long sleeves of her thermal top. Then bending over she untied her boots and pulled them off her feet, giving an eye roll and sigh to the relief her feet felt now that they were free from their leather prison. She walked to her pack, pulling off one of the dry bags that was strapped to the frame, then heading down the hallway and to the bedroom. She was so giddy with excitement for a shower that she almost burst back into the room singing, her body literally buzzing with the thought of a hot shower and a relaxing night.

She pulled off her top and whipped it on to the bed with a huff, then reached her upper arm behind her and grabbing the handle of the weapon in her waistband holster. Pulling it out she propped her two lower arms on her hips in a comfortable superman pose as she used her other upper arm to catch the magazine. Handing it to the lower hand and then racking the slide, the other lower hand catching the bullet that was ejected from it and then pushing it back into the magazine. The juggling could look mind boggling to most other species, but all four of her limbs could work in unison with little to no thought of her, she picked up her dry bag and fished out the trigger lock. Locking it to the weapon and then shoving it into the dry bag.

Using her lower hands she reached them behind her, the more flexible appendages easily grabbing the two knives she kept on her upper back. Pulling them from the leather harness and bringing them to her front, she looked at the ten inch blades and inspected them for any damage like her mother taught her to do. Seeing her own reflection in them then inspecting the symbols carved into the metal, old signs of truth and light that she had adopted for her code. She flipped the blades in her grip, years of practice making it easy to dance the weapons across her fingers and palms. She could feel the smooth wood of the handle encircling her digits, the sharp flower like scraper on the end opposite of the blade catching the light and glinting at her. She rested them on the bed, her lower hands reaching back to undo the clasps as her upper hands held the thick straps that wrapped around her midsection.

She took in a deep breath as she felt it release, the harness was old, but stout and easy to work with. She looked over the leather and brass clevisis and clasps, ensuring the leather had no new knicks or damage, she folded it and rested it on the bed by the two ornamental looking weapons. Her people were well trained in the art of blade dancing, the lower hands being accustomed to driving the weapons as the upper hands blocked and dealt deafening blows of fist and elbow. She enjoyed her guns ability to make easy work of targets from a greater distance, but anyone that entered her immediate area would understand that they were in much more danger then.

She walked over to the door and clicked the lock on the handle, satisfied that someone would have to make a lot of noise to enter the room. She ensured her weapons were safe and began checking the windows and making sure there was no surveillance equipment in her sleeping area. She felt comfortable with the security of the place and collected her soap she brought. Excited for the calming water she began heading to the bathroom, opening the shower door and turning on the hot water and putting her bottles inside.

She stripped out of the pants she had been traveling in, removing her socks and then reaching for the thick fabric that held her breasts in place. She unwrapped her chest and let her tits finally breathe for the first time, scratching underneath the large mammaries and drawing in a deep breath. She bent down and pushed her panties down, then drug her nails up her toned thighs and firm round rear, feeling goosebumps on her lower back as she gave the meaty glutes a good scratch. Then lifting one leg out of the pants she kicked them into the other room while taking a deep breath of the humid air of the bathroom.

She reached her upper arm in and checked the waters temperature and adjusted the knob to be a little higher. She ran her fingers through the small patch of snow white hair above her womanhood and made sure it wasn’t getting too wild, then she climbed into the shower.

Running her fingers through the shoulder length white locks on her head brought a deep sense of relief to her. Feeling the soap she had brought being lathered on her body by all four hands was also a treat to her tired frame. She ensured every nook and cranny was deliberately soaked and covered in suds, then turned her body in the spray of the shower and let it lazily wash the cleaning bubbles off her face and figure. She opened her eyes and looked at the shower head that was blasting her heavy chest, she studied it and found it looked odd.

Reaching up she grasped it, then gently pulled and was pleased to find it came off the wall with a hose following it. A removable shower head that had the hose hidden behind the wall, she pulled on it and was happy at the length of it. She blasted her legs then feet and under her tits, cupping each one and lifting so she could get the water in the hard to reach area.

She made sure her whole body was taken care of, then with everything clean she thought about putting the head back. Instead though she flicked the thumb dial on its front out of curiosity, raising an eyebrow when she saw the pulse setting. She turned the head towards her sex, holding it underneath her mound and letting the pelting water hit her rousing clit. Then reaching both of her lower hands down she spread her lips, holding the nozzle in one of her upper hands and assaulting the tender area. Sighing in relief as the steady stream blasted her now stiffening clit, using her last free hand she reached up and gently pawed at her breast. Pinching and pulling on her dark golden nipple as she bit her lip.

Visions of past lovers flashed through her head as she also dreamed up new ones. She dreamed of rigid hard cocks desperately pounding into her folds while she teased and toyed with the men. Grinning at how they desperately tried to sate their carnal desires of flesh as their hips mindlessly praised her body. The way their mouths would twist and their bodies would writhe against her as she felt their rock hard shafts about to spew in release. Then in a twisted taunt she would remove them from her folds and let them use her hand to finish, feverishly humping their cocks against her palm. The way they bounced and begged as they broke down on the floor with their ropes bathing their own stomachs and chest. The sight always made Bakarees eyes light and her sex ooze its thick and lustful nectar.

If she could manage to wrestle them down, she would plant her honey hole on her pets wet maw, the ultimate sign of submission to a Moreb. To have your face taken and grinded on meant you were her play thing, a weak opponent that couldn’t hold off the stronger beasts attack. The way their eyes glared as they closed their mouths and tried to fight, not wanting to appear weak to their opponent.

She cooed out soft moans from her throat as she worked the spray against herself, hitting just the right spot and feeling the warm pot inside her filling. Reaching its brim and about to boil over, she moved the spray in an up and down motion and was getting close to the sweet sweet release.

*Not alone*

A feeling of unease rolled over her, the sweet release she had been working to now vanished as her body stiffened. She looked around her immediate area and wondered where the unease came from. She tried to shake it off, putting the shower head back and turning the water off then reaching for the towel. She examined the window in the small bathroom and saw the shade was closed, she used her sharp eye sight to look for cameras hidden in the vents or among the items around the sink.

She dried herself off and exited the bathroom, her towel wrapped around her waist, she reached for another one to get her hair. As she lifted her upper arms to dry her head she looked into the room, fear struck her hard at what she saw.

The dark black silhouette of a hound in the middle of the room, sitting and staring at her. She couldn’t make out any defining features of it as it just appeared as a black void in the shape of a large and vicious dog, like light refused to shine on the space the canine occupied. The icy gaze it gave her made her freeze, she knew it was staring at her even though she only saw a brilliant white light emanating from where its eyes should be.

She glanced to the bed where she had left her blades and saw they were still there, her brain would have told her to look for the gun. But her Mohreb being told her to look for the blades as she needed the powerful practice she had with them, pride and joy ripped through her as she saw them right where she had left them.

123456...9