Growth and Lust Ch. 06 - Wicked One

Story Info
The night is long, and the beast baes for blood.
43.4k words
5
4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Ramblings?: Thank you for being here, I really appreciate it and enjoy that you have enjoyed the story this far. I hope that I can hit the mark for you.

One thing that always bugged me in action movies, was the guy who was just doing his job, usually dies. Like the helicopter pilot that was just contracted out to fly a client, killed by the 'good guy' and everyone cheers. When literally that guy was just doing his job and was probably innocent and just paid to fly the 'bad guy' to another city.

There are these people that just signed up for a job to put food on the table, and when they're killed it's kinda like 'Meh' and no one cares.

In the last story, I talked about how being close to Veronica, felt like pointing a loaded gun at your own head. I actually got that analogy from a friend who was sexually assaulted and did it because he no longer felt like a man, the way he screamed it at me made it where I could feel it as well. I could grasp that feeling, as if I was doing it, I didn't think he was crazy for telling me that. He was just so hurt.

When Pertas trying to explain who the Blackstars are, the Tallhee can't grasp the thought of someone having so much money that they have power. I'm American, and when colonizers came here, they couldn't understand how native Americans had no interest in currency. To the natives it made no sense, the thought of having money, they just couldn't grasp it or why the white man was so intent on getting so much. And I just thought that was really, beautiful. (?) I'm not trying to sound poetic, I just can't think of a better word.

......

Authors important note: I'm trying not to break your immersion, so like last time '......' is the end of this chapter, we're moving to a different point of view or a different setting. '~' is musical, singing or saying a word with melody. '*' or '*xxxxx* is remembering, this one is important and I struggled with figuring out how to write a few parts, when you see that symbol, that's a memory or flash of recollection. I really hope this helps and appreciate you reading this part.

AUTHORS WARNING: there is gore in this story, not sexualized though.

..........

Scowling fire expecting the worst, but receiving his best. So hurt and alone, but finding the company shared was healing them both. Fervent red hands, gasping human lips, tears falling as the thought of hate was silenced.

Screaming pain returning, and with it a mothers love.

A promise.

Fear.

Hope for something better.

Gifts given to ones who had stolen, a name, why was it so heavy?

To consume, to fill and feast with ravishing fang, not out of gluttony. But hunger.

Life comes with blood and screams, with snarled maw and crippling pain.

But death comes with a kiss.

......

"I'm surprised you called me here." Savanna said in a husky tone, in truth; she knew it would lead to this. He had been growing bolder by the day it seemed. Longer looks at her body, his hands finding reasons to touch her. Even if it was only the slightest graze of flesh, she could see he was desperate for it.

But she couldn't lord it over him too much, because she wanted it as well, the way he kept himself so lean. It seemed to tease her insatiable appetite for him, forbidden fruit that was so close. She wondered if it made her as bad as the heiress of the estate, looking at the scars that adorned his body. Like a cloak of resilience to the world around him, it made her heart twist inside when she saw him unguarded.

His war-torn skin, exposing himself to inspect his wounds in the sunlight that spilled through the windows. The muscles of his torso stretching and writhing under what could be seen as battle-hardened flesh. The pain in his eyes, was it due to her? Her being just out of reach, so close yet he couldn't dare lay a finger on her.

Savanna bit her lip, feeling her chest flush with heat as she understood why he called her here tonight. Veronica was out for the evening, and now was his chance to strike. He yearned for the hips of a real woman, eyes that weren't so wicked they would see him as a worthless dog. But as the man he obviously was, it was abundantly apparent.

The head just visible under the pants he wore, swollen with desire as he tried to play coy. He wanted it, but he couldn't be the first to act, did he want to see her beg? Was he so mistreated by Veronica demanding his attention that his soul needed to see a woman try and gain his affection. A wanting partner to try and take the heiresses breeding stud for a ride on this silent night.

Savanna looked out of the window, seeing the sun kissing the horizon, the light it cast on the walls looked to burn the room down. A scorching orange that had to match the heat of her loins, this was her night, her chance before it slipped away. Pushing a wild strand of curly hair out of the way, she looked at his blue eyes that pierced right through her.

"I know why you called me here, Peter."

She watched him cross the room, a mix of bashful hesitance trying to be masked by dominating male bravado. She felt a shiver run up her spine, like he was determined to truly wreck her, his resolve just as hard as his balled up fists.

She gasped as Peter invited himself into her personal space, pushing her up against the dresser with no escape. She wished she would've been better dressed for the occasion, wearing her simple black tactical pants and button up shirt. But she did switch to a more appealing set of lingerie underneath, hoping to drive him wild as he unwrapped his present for the night.

His greedy hands reached for her, carefully at first, touching her sides and seeming to memorize her toned figure. Then when she didn't push him away, they made their way behind her, feeling her back and hungry for her supple cheeks.

But she couldn't let him move too quickly, she wanted something from him, something that always tugged at her heart strings. Looking at his pouty lips she moved her face to him, touching her lips to his and relishing in the comforting heat they provided. Soft and delicate, as if he didn't want to hurt her, she felt him shiver and look away. Catching a shiny tear at the edge of his glaring eye, trying to hide how needed the comforting touch was.

"Peter." Savanna said delicately, touching a hand to his cheek, "Don't hide it, I won't let you go."

She watched him take her hand in his, trying to blink away the tears still, moving in for more. More intimacy, meshing their lips to one another with dancing tongues coming together. She felt him pulling her to the bed, taking the initiative she pushed him the rest of the way. Letting him fall onto it as she straddled him, not wanting to lose the taste of his lips as she kept sampling him.

She paused for only a moment, trying to unzip her boots as quickly as possible and kick them off. Her pants fell next, the thick belt adorned with her accessories of security hitting the granite floor with a sharp crack. She quickly yanked open her shirt, security badge flying to the side as the lanyard held it to her body. Letting him witness her heavy tits jostle in the lace lingerie. Then pouncing on him again, staring into Peter Hammersteads panting face as he drank her in. His for the night, his to do whatever he wanted with before the morning sun cut them apart again.

"Please, Savanna." He moaned, taking her wrists in his hands and pulling them.

She let herself be guided as he wished, realizing that Veronica must take so many nights from him. He wanted this one to be his to take, he wanted to lead the dance between them. Resigning to giving him what he wanted, she abided, rolling to her back and letting him get on top.

Then watching him pull a long black scarf from the headboard, he carefully slid it over her face and covered her eyes. Savanna could feel it wrapped around her head, not draped loosely but feeling snug as if it was tied in the back. Was Peter planning this all along, did he want to have her guessing what his next move would be? Unable to see and prepare for his touch, leaving her gasping and ravaged to his wicked wants. She let him have his way for now, feeling him kiss her maw, drooling tendrils of want connecting them even after parting.

Ravaging pecks of teasing lust tracing her neck as he made his way down, she couldn't stand the heat in her body anymore. Savanna reached down, hooking her thumbs into the waist band of her panties and trying to push them off. She felt him grab her, stopping her movement and leaving her covered.

She waited as the air seemed to hang still, reaching one of her hands up and using a delicate touch she pushed the blindfold up. Pushing it over her brow and wondering where he had gotten it for a moment, it seemed so strong as she tried to get it to loosen. But her attention was taken as she saw his eyes, tears falling as he still seemed so nervous.

Veronica had taken such a good man and twisted him, he shouldn't have been here, not as her play thing to torture. But she felt hurt in her own heart as she was the one who convinced him to sign his life away. He wasn't the first, he wouldn't be the last, she hated how easy it could be to get new employees under the Blackstar banner. A simple smile, batting eyelashes with an affirming promise of great pay and working conditions. Then once the pen was struck against the dotted line, they lost it all.

Savanna swallowed the guilt and tried to let both of them forget about their past mistakes, hooking a finger into the crotch of her panties. Pulling them to the side to expose her womanhood to the man, her dripping sex that could be his release into heaven. If only for the night, at least it would be his night, "Peter, please." She whispered in a sultry tone.

She watched him look at her body, slowly nodding his head and undoing his own pants to slide them down. She cooed her appreciation as she watched him stroke himself, limping nervousness being squeezed away for eager lust. She watched his want come to fruition in front of her, her legs spread and knees bent in anticipation.

She flinched as the rigid head grazed her oozing sex, the pulsing desire flicked and kissed by the shiny slit on the tip of his cock. He was ready, swollen and hard, desiring a woman to sooth his aching soul.

'That's what I want Peter,' she thought, "Give it to me." She stared into his blue eyes with her own hooded and shining. Mouth gaping as he slowly began to feed her hungry desire, inch by delicious inch gaining entry. Viciously teasing her with how slow he sated her want, till finally the base touched down. His hips against hers, writhing side to side for a moment as he appreciated the feel of a real woman against him.

Savanna reached up, coddling his face with her hands, his somber and worried expression looking back at her. "It's ok Peter, take me."

He seemed to wince at the words, but began to draw his hips back, loading his cock for a round of debauchery. Then firing them forward, he began to saw his length into her budding flower, moaning to the gripping power of her feminine flame. Gasping for air as he pawed at her thighs, trying to steady himself as she seemed impossibly tight.

He must be so much more used to a colder woman, a glaring face looking up to him as he didn't do well enough. Savanna scoffed internally, remembering when she had seen them in the act before. Veronica on top of him with a glaring frown as she seemed to snarl at him. Hands around his throat as he choked and begged for air, 'Why are you so disappointing?' she told him. The memory hurt Savanna, not wanting to let that same look of fear and begging cross his tortured blue eyes again.

Savannas eyes rolled, how on earth could this man be deemed disappointing. The filled and stretching lips of her burning pussy were more than happy to congratulate him. Hell, more like praise him, praise him for hitting every correct spot. His hips coming down to grind his groin into her pulsing clit, the way his shaft seemed to spear to the deepest part. His constant pace that ensured she would open for him, take his seed as a revered gift to hold. She bit her lip as a mischievous thought came to mind, to take that seed of his.

That burning hot cum poured directly into her womb, to grow a gift for him in secret. Could she do it, could she hide such a thing away from Veronica? It made her toes curl and her body flush with heat, she wanted it. Unsure how it could stay hidden, but desperately desired, she dug her nails into him. Feeling him lean over her and rest an elbow into the bed, his pace quickening as he breathed in her ear.

She felt him pull the forgotten blindfold down, past her eyes and nose, it was taught as it went over her chin, then loosely draped around her neck. The knot on the back tangling in her hair for a moment that was soon forgotten as he kept his manly assault on her. His other hand landing by the headboard and trailing down, grabbing something that was wrapped around the strong oak pole.

"I'm sorry."

Savanna gasped her womanly cry, his swollen rod pumping into her and driving her into the bed as he had his way with her. She felt him bracing himself, lifting off of her, no doubt to enjoy the view of the woman underneath him. She cracked her eyes, wanting to gaze upon his hard body that sought comfort in her. Seeing his pained eyes look down on her, one hand pushing into the bed, the other wrapped in something black.

"I'm so sorry."

Peter shifted his weight to his right side, his left leg coming out and kicking forward, letting it slam into the headboard as he clenched his muscles with all his might. Yearning for freedom, begging to be able to sleep soundly at night, no more pain, no more fear. The black fabric cinching tightly around his wrist that it was wrapped around as his other hand grabbed it. Both pulling with all their might as if his life depended on it, because it did.

Savannas eyes went wide as she felt the tightening noose around her neck, she had no time to react as the back of her head slammed into the headboard. Within an instant her air was cut off and her nails were clawing at her own throat, trying to tear away the black piece Peter had put around her. She coughed and gagged as blood began to drip from her nose and pool in her closed throat. Dripping and smearing on her open garments and chest.

Her pleading eyes and frowning lips looking at Peter as he did this too her, the pain in his eyes as he brimmed with determined life.

She should hate him.

Hate every fiber of his being.

He used her.

Cheated her.

Now he would kill her.

Savanna accepted all of this, feeling the room getting darker and her brain beginning to fog more and more. But in the final moment, one thing came to mind, something that she would've laughed at had she been able to breathe.

She forgave him.

......

>

>

>

>I've realigned the constellation maps, you'll be there within 20 hours. It's a planet called Noblesse, oxygen rich atmosphere, little to no major population hubs, high security protocols. Your ship will be scanned, and they'll request an authorization number from the on-board AI.<

'The ships pretty basic, the AI can only handle things like oxygen retention in case of hull breaches and life emergency stuff.' Reedus typed back.

>But you have me, so I can get you passed it, I can intercept the requests and respond with counterfeit codes. But any shortwave radio calls will have to be taken care of by you.<

'Ok, I will let the rest of the party know the current situation.' Reedus closed her eyes and exhaled, anxious and nervous for the future to come, she looked up and could see another message coming in.

>How will you enter?<

She didn't try to answer his question, instead turning around and looking for Teloo, she saw her sitting in the cabin area. Saffee was glaring at the quiet mother, "Teloo." Reedus said, seeing the woman raise her eyes to look across the shuttle as she rose from her seat.

Teloo crossed the cabin, feeling Saffee stare daggers into her back while Gresh avoided looking at her altogether.

"Our informant." Reedus said, then removing herself from the pilots seat.

Teloo read it, then typing her answer, 'She intends to go through the front door.'

Reedus read her reply, biting her tongue and trying not to voice her objections mentally.

The informant however did voice their concerns.

>I spent so much of my time just for you to kill yourself on the front lawn of the damn place.<

'Your time is appreciated, but please do not stress about our own wellbeing.'

>You're going to die.<

'She will not go down so easily.'

>Fine. I'll see what I can do for the inside of the estate.<

Teloo raised an eyebrow wondering what they intended, but figured any help provided would be appreciated.

Bakaree sat in the main cabin area with Perta under her upper arm, passing the time as the red crew moved about in silence. She didn't have the ability to hear thoughts like they did, so instead she spent her time trying not to let her imagination run wild. Tapping her foot on the floor and fidgeting, 'How fucking bad would it be to have a t.v. on a shuttle?' She watched the other crew members eyes as she mentally asked, wondering if any were listening.

Perta sat next to her, thinking of when he should go speak to Ginrar, he knew he had information she would want about the estate. But he didn't know when the best time would be to say it, closing his eyes and rubbing them with his fingers he tried to work up the nerve to go.

"I'm sorry the time spent with us is so dreary, it's rare for our people to travel like this and we usually carry the bare minimum when we do." Gresh spoke up.

Saffee nodded, "It is boring den, sitting and waiting."

Perta nodded, then wondering if he could lighten the mood by asking the two Tallhee something that he had been trying to figure out. 'You both can hear me, correct?'

Saffee and Gresh looked at Perta, seeing him looking back and forth between the two of them.

Perta received two head nods as he told them to be silent and don't draw too much attention, then standing he went to the kitchenette that was to the side of the cabin. Grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, he brought it back and sat next to Bakaree. "Let's play a game of tic tac toe." He said, putting the paper against the hard cover of a book he picked up from one of the seats.

Bakaree looked at the paper, nodding and watching Perta draw two horizontal lines, then two vertical lines through them. Making a small grid pattern, then watching Perta draw an O in the center square.

'Watch.' Perta thought out loud.

Bakaree took the pen in her lower left hand as Perta sat on her left side, touching the pen down and drawing an X.

'Where she marks isn't important.' He thought to them, 'Watch how she does it.'

The game was soon done with Perta as the loser, but only Bakaree seemed to care, smugly scoffing with a smile at Pertas loss.

"Saffee, you play winner?" Perta asked, 'But stay on that side.' He thought silently.

Saffee understood how the game was set up, asking "So first to connect three?"

Bakaree nodded, putting the paper down on a seat in between them and touching the pen to it, using her upper right arms hand to draw an X.

Gresh began to catch on, 'I see.'

Saffee glanced at him, 'What, what is it?'

Perta couldn't hear them but figured by the confused look on Saffees face that they might be getting close. He watched as Gresh stood up, going to the kitchenette and taking a bottle of water from one of the cupboards. He turned around and gestured that he would throw it, Perta nodded in return and leaned back into the seat.

"Bakaree would you like some water?"

"No I'm good." She answered as she glanced to him, then seeing the bottle coming in her direction she raised her left upper hand and caught it. Bakaree returned an annoyed look and saw he looked apologetic, "Thank you." she said in annoyance.