Growth and Lust Ch. 06 - Wicked One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doors.

He blasted through the set of double doors, catching air as he cleared the stairs they led into and then hitting a wall. Pushing off it and back down the opposing stairs that wrapped around and led him to a lower level of the estate. Entering concrete corridors and smelling blood on the air, the blood of fallen ones that must have crossed her.

Stop.

He froze in place, looking down the hallway he was in now, the dim lights for safety and EXIT still flickering as they tried to stay on. But eventually falling dark, the scenery itself seeming to hold its breath. it was quiet before, but he felt like he was withdrawn from the world around him. His body clenching as he thought of moving again, but moving where.

Wait.

He didn't know what the feeling was leading him to, but his feet were glued to the floor. Staring forward and trying to understand what he was waiting for.

His presence came as a mountain, dwarfing any who would cross him, the earth shaking at his feet as he stepped forward. The silhouette in the dark examining his surroundings as he pulled up a pair of shorts to cover himself, on a mission that afforded little mistake.

Gresh narrowed his eyes, the short roster of Tallhee in this home was all too easy to go over, followed by the fact that he should be the only male.

Yet this one was so large, horns of might like the crown of a king.

You have found him.

The thought swirling in Greshes mind with so much confusion.

The lights flickered back on, the bulbs catching their electric glee and beginning to shine again. The once towering being shrinking down to that of a much smaller man, horns vanished from sight but feeling as if they were still there. Leaving Gresh in awe as he now saw a human man looking at him, turning to face him. Brandishing a red arm and leg, lines of red across his skin, black eyes that resembled his own. But the daunting blue rings inside were so different, so human.

Tallhee and human, mixed and standing in front of him, Gresh wondered what kind of man could grasp this power. Hearing stories from those receiving gifts from the other plane, but this one was like nothing he'd ever seen. If Gresh wasn't going mad, he was sure he was looking at a legend coming to fruition. He took in a shallow breath, a thought forming for delivery to tongue, about to speak and call his name.

'I am.'

Gresh heard the thought, his question answered before the air could carry the words. Then he could hear his next thought, truth spoken with sorrow.

What sounded like a title.

But it struck Gresh with so much sadness.

'Mountain God.'

Roke stepped towards the stunned Mountain God, seeing the large man watching him in shock as he closed the distance between them. Memories that shouldn't be bouncing around in his head coming to the forefront with little care for the moment.

'You look so much like your father.'

Gresh heard it, almost recoiling at the absurdity of the thought, seeing Roke shake his head and grab his wrist.

"Please, we don't have a lot of time." Roke pulled the Tallhee man back towards the stairwell that he had just descended to find him.

"Roke- Ginrar, she-" he stumbled over himself, confused at how his body was being yanked with such force.

Roke snapped his head to look at him, "I know, but it's not time yet."

Greshes confusion twisted his face, how had this night turned upside down. He was supposed to be the one recovering Roke, now here he was being led back out of the bowels without the others.

The thundering crash of steel and concrete took his attention away, Gresh turned his head to look back down the corridor. Hearing pain and angst swirling in banshee like wails as the banished demanded what was hers, then feeling Roke grab him and yank him up the stairs and out of sight. His heart pounding as the man palmed his chest, pressing him to the wall and looking at him.

The screams.

The screams from that night, the night he ran in fear as he was told. Abiding by a higher beings command as he was prompted to hide and wait, to pray to whatever power may be out there to assist his form with meshing and forming to the dirt he laid in.

The Banished one.

Hunting.

It was happening again.

Roke saw the fear in his eyes, seeing into him and knowing all too well that Gresh was remembering a night he should have fallen on. The courage it took to step into this ordeal and put himself in her path, Roke vowed he wouldn't forget this. No this wasn't a favor of convenience, Greshes mind filled with images of his love and babas. His daughters smile, his sons laughter, all things a father holds to his heart when the night is dark and the beast baes for blood.

A hand on his shoulder.

Gresh felt it with grace and understanding, his eyes almost burning as he quivered to its touch.

Calm.

It reassured him, his senses wouldn't fail him, he needn't worry of losing right now as he had the one. The one she wanted, in front of him now and helping him, he could tell the man was calm as that woman tore the estate to pieces. Searching for him, why was he not going to her now, why was he leading him away with a plan working in his mind? "What do you need of me?" he asked, resolving himself to follow him.

......

Dawson Blackstar stood looking at the endearing fire that burned in the hearth of his study, turning his head slightly to glance at the portrait. One of his father when the man was of a more rugged cut, true the fortune Dawson possessed now was just as vast when his father owned it. But the man was always willing to follow through with required actions, unafraid to bathe his hands in filth for continued prosperity.

Dawson wondered for a moment if it should have been his father here instead, pursing his lips and wondering if he was the fool for following the diplomatic approach. He took in a deep breath, turning around and examining her.

Tall and red, a calm look of waiting to be heard on her face, horns as black as night. She didn't demand his respect, but requested it through refined elegance. The screams of the security teams on the lower levels had made him think she would use other means to get what she wanted. Looking at the crimson stains running up her arms, one should understand that it would be foolish to deny whatever she might ask.

He spoke respectfully, bowing slightly to ensure he presented her with a gracious atmosphere. "Dawson Blackstar, may I ask the name of the woman I share my company with tonight?"

"Teloo." She said with a soft smile, reading his thoughts and happy to see he understood his predicament.

"Please." He said as he gestured to a seat next to his, he stepped to his own chair and sat down. The leather sinking to his weight and forming comfortably as it always did before.

Teloo stepped to the chair he offered, examining it for a moment before sitting down in it and appreciating the craftmanship of the piece.

Dawson saw she was holding a bottle in one hand, furrowing his brow slightly at the brown liquid with what looked like floating balls in it. "Now, how-"

"Please." Teloo said curtly, raising the bottle. "I wish to share a drink while we discuss the future."

Dawson was perplexed for only a moment, standing to collect two glasses from his liquor cabinet and return to her. Holding them out and watching the woman pull the cork from the bottle, filling both before resting the container on the hardwood floor by her feet. He watched her for a moment, seeing her take one of the glasses and then settle back into her seat.

He returned to his, raising his glass with a nod, "Cheers." He took a sniff of the drink, feeling a budding joy over the nose burning alcohol that was gifted to him. He paused letting her take a sip first, watching her red lips kiss the rim of the crystal cup. The liquid gracing her tongue, taking the drink away to smile at him, the gulp of it running down her throat while sending a shiver up his spine.

He clearly understood why Peter would run to a woman of this caliber.

Teloo chuckled slightly, turning her head as her fangs were clear to him, happy to see him hurriedly take a drink to match her. The Tallhee liquor was one her people enjoyed in these instances; its special attributes had the knack of making ones unaccustomed to it more prone to telling the truth.

She settled in her seat, "I do apologize for the interruption tonight."

Dawson took another sip, "A shame for the staffing, but I appreciate your granted respect at this moment."

"We've come to collect one of ours, we did not enter here for the purpose of ill intent for no reason." Teloo said.

Dawson nodded, feeling the strong liquor beginning to make his head swirl slightly. The proof of this drink must have been incredible, its affects not scorching his senses but working greatly to inebriate him.

"As you know him, Peter Hammerstead." Teloo said.

"That man," Dawson said as he pursed his lips and looked at the floor. "I ordered the staff to correct any troubles we may have given him and to send him on his way. Wherever he asked." Dawson said.

'Truth.' Teloo thought, happy that the effects of the fresh bottle allowed it to work quicker. But also pleased that the man seemed to understand that Roke had no business being here.

"I'm pleased to hear your understanding, but a law of ours has been broken. I'm sorry, but we have our own practices-"

"You aim to kill her." Dawson said coldly.

Teloo fell silent, wondering what the father would say to plead for his daughters life.

He simply dropped his head in contemplation, taking a long while before finally raising his eyes to meet hers again. "Please don't take this as rude..."

Teloo narrowed her gaze.

"...But you remind me of her mother, my late wife." Dawson said, remembering how the woman could command a room with a smile. Then remembering her corpse in the tub, how truly sad that such an endearing flame would be smothered by a simple accident.

Margoe had always enjoyed a pampering bath after tending to the animals she had collected, she found horses to be her favorite.

Steeds that had spent their lives rushing to the finish line, whipped and ridden with intent of victory. With no understanding of the wagers placed over them, failing eventually as time refused to let them have their youthful vigor forever.

She would collect them, the price paid was of little concern, but the life they received of lush fields and good health was her joy to give. Margoe would always have the softest smile while assuring them they would never have to perform again. No possibility of the animals actually comprehending her caring words, but they still melted to the melodic voice she whispered to them with. Her gentle hand assuring them that they would only run as they wanted, never for anything more.

Her warm and luxurious bath.

Bubbles of caressing relaxation as the warm water extracted any ounce of fatigue from her lustrous form.

An enraged daughter.

The cause of anger forgotten, but the feeling of being cheated still smoldering within a heart as black as coal.

He told himself that this one time, just this one instance, Margoe forgot to unplug the curling iron.

But pouting his lips he finally forced himself to accept it, the strange liquor turning the lock and opening a door to truth inside him.

Veronica was dissatisfied with her treatment, his daughter had taken action. By her own hand she had ensured she would never have to listen to her mother again.

"I cannot stop you." Dawson said, he felt his mind disconnecting from his body once again. The lavish liquor doing the appreciated job of making the world feel just a little more numb, just enough for him to get by.

He stared at his empty hand, the fore finger and thumb rubbing together, feeling the soft touch of his unworked skin. Trying to remember, remember the feeling of her hair just between the two digits, the auburn curls that would spring around his fingers when he held her.

The look in her eyes, a woman who never demanded what he could provide financially. But only what his heart could give her, truly a woman like no other in the sea of stars.

Gone.

Teloo heard the last thought to cross his mind, mournful but cold.

'I'm not sure I would even want to.'

......

Veronica sat in the safe room for the lower bowels of the estate, flicking her eyes up to the screens and wondering what was happening. They had been playing on what appeared to be a loop, she noticed it shortly after entering and sealing the door shut. Tapping her foot on the floor and scowling at the walls she wondered how long her security teams would take to resolve this issue.

The room was encased in concrete and hardened to withstand a galactic grade bunker breaker, ensuring all occupants inside would live to see another day. Rebreathers built in recirculated air and removed harmful CO2 while balancing the oxygen and nitrogen present in the controlled environment. Food stores lining the wall would ensure she was fed for months if not years, the entire floor was a lithium ion battery bank. Built so insulated that it would be impervious to frost or heat due to outside factors, all of these things to ensure she lived.

But it was equipped with nothing to dampen the boredom of this dreadful box.

The system whined in its dull work of keeping the environment healthy enough for her body to live, but the migraine it brought with it wracked her mind. Gritting her teeth as she stood up and began to pace about the room, pulling out her pack of cigarettes and removing one, she touched it to her lips. Eager for the caustic grace to assault her lungs and cool her nerves with its menthol kiss, grasping the lighter and striking the flint. The flame coming to fruition and adorning the tip of the white stick with its heated kiss, oh such sweet pain, the relieving feel of her throat bathing in the smoke.

"*WARNING: SMOKE DETECTED IN CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT, PLEASE EXTINGUISH ALL SOURCES OF FLAMES OR HEAT AS RAISED OXYGEN LEVELS IN SPACE MAY PROMOTE EXPLOSION.*"

Veronica rolled her eyes, unwilling to let the system take away this last little bit of freedom from her. "Oh shut it, system admin present, shut off alarm!" she said in a raised voice.

"*SYSTEM ADMIN CREDENTIALS*"

"Veronica Blackstar!" she boomed back in anger as she snarled at the roof of the room.

"*VERONICA BLACKST-"

The electronic voice fell silent, the lights flickering as it failed to finish its statement.

Veronica shook her head, unable to spare a thought of curiosity over the sudden change in the rooms feeling. She looked at the security screens again, seeing empty halls and shining lights, growing more and more impatient as the seconds ticked by.

"*SYSTEM-"

Veronica flinched as she heard the word, then looking at the screens she saw them turn black. The images on them vanishing and leaving her in slight shock before something appeared on them. A blinking box on one of the screens, she stepped towards it, narrowing her eyes as she wondered what the system was doing.

>

>

>

>

The white arrows coming into view, scrolling by as she thought it was impossible, she had seen this before.

>

>

>>> I've found you.<<<

Veronicas eyes widened in shock, snarling as she saw it was the blacklisted informant typing away. "This should be a secure network, you can't-"

>Is anything really secure? Is anything truly safe?<

Veronica dropped the cigarette as she began to shake with anger.

>He wasn't safe from you.<

The image on screen changed, the video recording of the one she knew as Peter being carted into the operating room. His arm and leg missing as he lay still on the clean bed, nurses and doctors pulling his limp body to the operating table. This was footage taken from a few days ago, how long had this intruder been in their system?

"He's mine, and I get-"

>You're not safe from her.<

The screen changed again, Veronica flinched as she saw the camera feed from the halls. Not a loop to keep her docile and calm like what had been playing before, but real time footage.

The security lights blinking, darkness falling and leaving the screen void of the scene for a moment. Then coming back, Veronicas brow breaking to show her concern as she tried to not let the images frighten her.

Blood adorning the walls.

Silent screams as men and women alike were haphazardly tossed and skewered.

Limbs missing.

The vision of red for only a moment.

>She's here.<

"Shut the fuck up, I'm not frightened by some pathetic attempt to show me a troglodytes rampage through my estate. My men will deal with this beast and after that I'll find you as well, you think blacklisting was the only option. That was my kindness, now you will see my wrath-"

>I don't really need a speech, I just wanted to say my peace before the end.<

Veronica flared with anger, her brow prickling with sweat as the filthy being typing was so disrespectful to her.

>But I will give you one more piece of information, for free this time.<

"What the fuck could you possibly tell me!?"

>>>I'm not the one that set the door command to open.<<<

Veronica heard the metallic clack of the locks disengaging, the hiss of the room depressurizing as she felt the change in her sinuses. Turning around to see the door crack as flickering light began to spill inside, she faltered, taking a step back and away from the door. Forgetting the smoldering cherry on the end of the cigarette that laid on the floor, the wisps of dancing smoke swirling as her dress fluttered.

Veronica scowled, the doors system could only be controlled by access that was granted to her or her father.

The lights faltered, darkness enveloping her as a cold lover while silence fell.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The door opened.

......

Teloo ensured the book she had retrieved from the man named Dawson was still tucked away in her breast covering. Nonchalantly tapping it as she stopped at the stairwell, she knew this was the path that the father had informed her to follow, and she knew he was telling the truth. Teloo turned her gaze to look behind her, furrowing her brow with a smile. She felt the cold presence that usually accompanied Gresh come near.

"I'm trying, believe in me." Teloo said, then looking back to the stairwell and bounding down it, entering the lower level and following the predetermined path. Teloo opened her mind, mentally calling out where she was at the moment and her current heading, she caught the reply.

'Follow the corridor, we are to your left, found doctors, looking for her, den.'

Teloo watched the halls to her left, seeing three coming up and hearing the mental note.

'Second one.'

She pushed off with her left foot, leaping her body to the right, catching the grip of the floor with her right foot and springing down the hallway to her left. Seeing the wrath of her daughter painting the walls as bodies and pieces were scattered about, she paid them no mind.

Seeing Saffee appear from one of the open doors, she could sense Reedus just behind her, "Ginrar, have you seen her?"

Saffee shook her head, "No, we're following the informants directions, looking for the other one."

Teloo nodded, happy to see Saffee and Reedus staying out of her daughters way, "Continue then, but find me someone with knowledge of human anatomy."

Saffee grit her teeth, catching a feint hint of the mothers plan, she took a deep breath and looked back to Reedus as she heard Teloo continuing. 'On to the next one, den?' Saffee thought to her.

Reedus nodded, 'This observation rooms empty, one left.'

Saffee checked the corridors and waved Reedus to follow, she wasn't worried about injuries to herself, but feared for the cargo Reedus carried. Seeing the limp thing flail about in the canvas as her partner tried to keep it steady, 'This thing better be fucking worth it.' She thought to herself as the last observation room came into site.

1...45678...13