Growth Lab 01: Colette's Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unseen by Jaime, a long tail with an arrow shaped tip slid from between Colette's legs underneath her.  The prehensile appendage coiled like snake before springing upward and piercing the bulge in Jaime's abdomen, eliciting another loud *SHOOM* that shook Jaime to her core.

"Uuuuugg...what the h-heck?!" Jaime winced in pain briefly taking her focus off of Colette. 

"Oh, please dear, it's not _rocket science..."_ Colette's eyes burned hot with anticipation as she felt an intense pressure permeate every crevice of her body. "_Yessss, that's it, more..."_ Colette slipped her hands from beneath Jaime's boob and pulled the flesh down until Jaime fell forward, Colette grabbing her shoulders and pulling her down until the two were face to face. 

"Look at me dear and listen carefully..." Colette stared deep in Jaime's eyes whose pupils slowly dilated and she stopped fighting against Colette's vise grip. "Finish it for me dear, it's not....?" Colette stroked Jaime's long golden locks as a delirious smile spread across Jaime's face, the subtle hypnosis taking hold.

"It's not...heh...heh... _Rocket Scienceeee...,"_ Jaime drooled the words out listlessly until a deep groan started to rumble inside the two ladies. 

"How does it feel Jaime?" Colette purred as she held up Jaime's head in her taloned hands. 

"_Guh...Guh.... Gahh...gggg._," Jaime babbled, staring blankly off into space as steam began to leak again from every orifice, her nipples opening up and releasing hot gas up into the rafters of the hangar. 

"Yes, dear my thoughts exactly, it's a shame my growth control techniques were never adopted by the higher-ups, always so focused on _preventing_ the growth, never trying to explore what can be done once you have the energy _inside you_.  Now if you'll be so kind as to give me some space..._*Hufffffffffff*,"_ Colette took in a breath so deep it felt like the air in the hangar was getting thinner the more she sucked in.  The vapors pouring out of Jamie flowed straight into Colette as she inhaled, pressure building in her stomach as the air bypassed her already full lungs. 

"Mmmmmmmmm," Colette's finished her inhale and held her mouth closed for one, two, three, four seconds, her cheeks ballooned out from the internal pressure, eye's tearing up from the ecstasy of the feeling.  "*_Guuulllppp_*," with a hard swallow Colette forced the contents down her esophagus into her turgid abdomen that had expanded upward into Jaime's breast.

"_Guh_..._Guuuhh_..._G-g-growwww_...," Jaime panted methodically.

"My thoughts exactly," Colette cooed.  A large *BOOM* shook the space as matter displaced matter in quick succession, Colette's breast surged first billowing outward from underneath Jaime's massive form until it completely engulfed her, then expanded outward, going taut, throwing Jaime backwards into the air from the force of the expansion. 

Colette's butt likewise had an explosive growth, her bones cracking violently as her hips widened to two, three, then four feet wide, her glutes clenched so hard as to crack the tiles on the floor beneath her, her pillowy backside lifting the rest of her body off the floor, back arched as her legs slowly started to catch up.  A loud *_Ker-SLAP_* sounded off as Jaime landed ten feet away from Colette, her left breast landing first and softening the impact as she lay on her back, breasts spilling off on both sides, her body slowing growing larger. 

"_Ohhhh_, it's been so long since I really let loose!" Colette smiled as she stood up, stretching her arms above her head. "ArrghhhhH!"  Colette's back arched violently, her prehensile tail going rigid and stiff as an undulating mass bubbled outward from her back.  Curling forward, the mass on her back grew and grew, the flesh contorting unevenly until with a violent *Rippp* a pair of wings stretched out from the curve of her spine, extending at least 6 feet outward on both sides, dripping wet with mucus. 

"Ooh girls, how nice of you to join the party!" Colette remarked to her left and right wing playfully, flapping them excitedly.  "Looks like it's time to unveil our _final guest_!" Colette raked her talons across her abdomen cradling it as a green glow emanated from under the skin.  Colette's clothes had practically disintegrated from the initial violent growth spurt leaving her completed naked, but suddenly a vapor like what was pouring out of Jaime started to come from Colette's pouted lips. 

The vapor moved and contorted around her growing thicker, and suddenly taking the form of fabric, purple silk loincloth that barely covered her front and back tied up by golden rope, and up top, a purple silk choker embroidered with flowers and archaic symbols encircled her neck.  Her breasts, which already surged in size to become five feet long and two feet wide each hung slightly higher on her chest, aided in support by two large taloned hands cupping them beneath. 

"Uughh...w-what.... n-now...?" Jaime lifted her head up to look at Colette between her two piles of tit flesh that were now the size of cars, slowly getting more bulbous and tauter against her twelve-foot-tall frame.  Jaime shuddered thinking back to when Naomi Furihara had swallowed General Stromberg's crystal amulet, growing to the point where her body spanning three football fields, while her tits stretched up ten thousand feet into the sky. 

"*_Beeelch_* *_Brbl_*," Jaime's eyes crossed as her body tried desperately to process the energy crystal inside of her to no avail.  Her stomach now emanated a bright green glow that shined brighter the lights in the hanger.  She could feel the crystal growing at an even rate with her, cylindrical in shape almost six feet long and two feet wide, her insides rearranging in a futile attempt to accommodate its mass.

"*_BraAAaap_* I thought you said...*_Grrrglgll_*...extraction would be *_urp_*..._simple_," Jaime struggled to bring herself back to an upright position on the floor, hand on her stomach viciously grasping the cylindrical mass that was the source of her discomfort. 

"Oh darling, since you are not a generator, your body can only handle so much growth energy at once.  Seems like the crystal is slowly outpacing you, so extraction may have to come a little _early_."  Colette sauntered up to Jaime, towering over her by a good six feet.

"Pleeasee...*_Urp_*...just get it out... feels like my insides...*cough* are on fire, but I don't even feel close to unloading!" Jaime pleaded looking up at Colette who smiled devilishly, two horns poking out from her skull and rising through her vibrant purple hair. 

"Please, endure it a little longer Jaime, not to worry though, the discomfort your feeling will go away as soon as you have a growth spurt.  As I expected, even those who have been heavily exposed to synthetic crystals don't process pure growth energy as efficiently.  It seems like you're a little backed up, but I have just the _medicine_ for that." Colette closed her eyes and brought both her hands together in front of her, standing still until a rhythmic pulse could be heard and the glow in her abdomen intensified, extending into a spherical bulge. 

"Wait, don't tell me you swallowed one of these things as well!?" Jaime exclaimed leaning back from Colette whose hair had begun to levitate upwards, forehead veins bulging from concentration as her abdomen distended from the foreign inside her, the bulge reaching further up into her esophagus as Colette stayed the same size, but the crystal continued to grow. 

"Well...*_mm_*...of course*_urghh_*...not just one *_urp_*...but several...it's the only way to safely transport these...*_grlglgl_*," Colette's knees buckled slightly as the crystal moved upward from the middle of her torso to the base of her neck, her silk necklace stretching over the object as it continued its slow rise into her throat.  Her hands remained clasped as she used powers unfamiliar to Jaime to will the crystals movement, and Colette's wings encircled her body to provide the support and comfort her hands could not. 

"What the heck are you doing!?" Jaime attempted to retreat backward from the convulsing demoness in front of her, watching Colette's eyes roll back into her head, her cheeks bloated out and saliva drooling from her lips and Jaime started to put two and two together. 

"Are you trying to put something else inside of me!"  Jaime tried to get up, as uncomfortable as it was with the crystal inside her, but Colette was faster, her wings stretching out and encircling Jaime, Colette's tail wrapping tightly around Jaime's legs.  Their bountiful bosom's smooshed together, spilling outward as the two moved closer together until their torsos were nearly touching, the crystals inside both pumping out energy in sync, a methodical rumble beginning to shake the hangar around them. 

"Don't worry Jaime, this medicine will solve your _congestion_ problem, now open _wide_," Colette's words were barely intelligible due to the crystal lodged in her throat which had expanded to be wider than Colette's head.  Jaime was caught between a rock and a hard place as she felt the crystal inside her start to move further up her own esophagus. 

"_Well, it can't get any worse_," Jaime pondered and tentatively opened her mouth to receive whatever Colette was about to give.

*_GLOMPH_* without hesitation Colette unclasped her hands and grabbed Jaime's face bringing it forward and locking her lips around Jaime's open mouth.  *_HRRRGGKKG_* Colette's guttural moan echoed in Jaime's head as her hands instinctively wrapped around Colette's supple waist for support, feeling her abdominal muscles contract violently as Colette coaxed the crystal the last few inches past her uvula and into her mouth. 

Eyes closed all Jaime could register was Colette's steaming hot breath and saliva flowing into her, and she shuddered at what was about to follow, hearing audible cracking of bones as Colette's durable body contracted around the spherical crystal like a womb attempting to give birth.  Slowly she felt Colette's lip's part wider and wider. 

"_I can't open this wiiiide-_*_HURHK!_ *" Jaime's thoughts were put on hold when suddenly a wet tentacle burst out of Colette's mouth and plunged down her throat.  The tentacle burrowed deeper and deeper inside her and the more that flowed inside the more the girth increased, as Jaime felt her throat muscles instinctively contract around it and then succumb to the increased volume.

"*_BLRGLGBLBL_*," guttural noises filled the room as the two ladies writhed together.  Jaime's eyes bugged open as she realized the tentacle was both preparing her for Colette's "medicine" and also acting as the _delivery system_ for it. Tears formed on Jaime's eyes as she felt the foreign mass from Colette slowly begin to part her own lips, _wider_...and _wider_... and _wider_. 

Her eyes squeezed shut as her jaw unhinged and every part of her face contorted to accept Colette's warm care package.  As the object breached Colette's mouth and slipped past Jaime's lips Colette pulled away mouth open as the tentacle she had summoned was still writhing inside Jaime.  Slowly the tentacle retracted up through Jaime's esophagus until it slid around the bumpy spherical crystal lodged in Jaime's throat leaving the package lodged halfway down her esophagus. 

*_Slurping_* the tentacle back inside her Colette licked her lips, cleaning the saliva from her chin and wiping the sweat from her brow as she giggled at Jaime who was still struggling to swallow the large pseudo-energy pill. 

"Hehe...Need a hand...Jaime?" Colette tittered as she viciously shoved her right arm into Jaime's still open mouth grabbing the crystal and stuffing it further down Jaime's throat who could only offer guttural groans in response until Colette's arm was deep inside Jaime, nearly down to the shoulder.  *_SHOOM_* a loud noise thundered, and Jaime's body shuddered uncontrollably, and Colette swiftly retracted her arm leaving Jaime coughing and sputtering violently. 

"*_BLARGGHHH_* What! *_cough_*...the...*_urp_*...heck?" Jaime fell back against the wall of the hanger as Colette's wings and tail released her from their grasp.  She placed her hands on the new spherical object now taking up valuable space in her abdomen alongside the original crystal, her gut now distended viciously around the two objects. 

"So... *_urgl_*...this is supposed to help me...how?" Jaime swallowed wincing from her sore throat as she slowly got up bracing herself against the wall, surprised at the strength and energy she still had given all that had transpired in the last few minutes. 

"That crystal is a catalyst that will help your body keep pace with the original crystal's growth rate.  This way you won't explode," Colette remarked innocently. 

"Explode!?...I thought you said extraction was completely safe!" Jaime glared at Colette whose tail flicked about playfully teasing her own nipples and spiraling around her left thigh. 

"I never said that.  After all, you are the first subject I've tried this with.  But not to worry.  At the rate you are going things will turn out _just fine_, and even if you do explode your body is pure energy at this point so you will be fine.  Commander Masters has survived far worse! ...Honestly, you should thank me Jaime, everyone should...but I'm not doing this for recognition, no, my achievements will shape the world, even the universe."

Jaime's cheeks ballooned outward as the gas building up inside her searched for an escape, belching involuntarily, one hand grasping her stomach, the other massaging/cradling her sore throat.

"Ohhh...*Belch*...boy.  I feel a big one coming...heh," Jaime said as she tried to regain her footing, feet pushing against the linoleum floor as she slid her back slowly up against the cold metal wall of the hangar until she was back to a standing position.  A thunderous roar emanated from her stomach, which shook visibly from the reaction of the volatile contents within.  Standing at full height Jaime was equal in height to Collette, both at over thirty feet tall apiece, with breasts that hung down past their torsos down to their knees, the nipples mushroomed out at over three feet in diameter apiece and spraying a bright clear fluid. 

"Heh...never been this big before, doesn't feel half bad though," Jaime giggled deliriously as clutched her left breast with both hands lifting it up to eye level, watching the twitching orb release spurts of energy fluid building up inside her rotund mammaries. 

"If only these stubborn nipples would get unclogged...*Oh GAHHH*," Jaime squealed as she involuntarily squeezed her own nipple feeling the pressure explode in her left breast as the energy searched for an exit, but her ducts refused to open. 

"Raaahhhhh!... so good...so much pressure...*unngg-c-cUMminnnnggg*," Jaime's knees buckled under her as her body shivered uncontrollably, her perky yet immense ass cheeks clenching violently as she rode out the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced, toes curled, head arched back eyes rolling back in her skull as she felt like a volcano was erupting inside her sending waves of pleasure to every cell in her body, and every orifice dripped with the anticipation and need to be filled. 

No sooner had the orgasm ended did the sound of tightening skin follow as Jaime's large yet malleable breasts began to surge outward and upward in growth, the breast beginning to take on a more spherical shape as the domes surged outward and upward, far outpacing the rest of her body. 

"Mmmmmm..._oui oui mon ami_...now you see how much fun this can be when you just...mmmmm...let go!" Colette shouted as she gracefully dropped to her knees on the floor, her humongous wings flapping gently in the air like a ships sail, slowing her descent. 

As her knees hit the floor Colette dug her taloned fingers into the floor, piercing through the linoleum tile with ease.  Colette's vibrant purple-pink hair fell listlessly over her well defined yet petite shoulders as she leaned forward, her elbows pushing her breast inward and off to either side of her as she felt a wave of hot pressure bubbling up within her. 

Instinctively she rubbed her wet meaty thighs together, clenching involuntarily, a loud squelching sound signaling her arousal had left herself positively drenched 'down under'.  Her back arched as the pressure increased to a fever pitch, her eyes wide and manic, teeth grit as she stared straight ahead in feverish concentration. 

"Hooooolddd, jusssstt hooooooolllldddd," Colette purred in between short sharp breaths through her pursed plump lips. It was a playful dance as she teetered on the edge, her body screaming with the need to release or consume the energy boiling inside her and grow, but she savored the absolute searing pleasure of staving off the flow and letting it build up, like putting a kink in a garden hose. 

"Ohhhhhh Ouiiiiiiii!!!!!" Colette shouted to the rafters as her eyes squeezed shut, a wide smile stretching ear to ear as she felt the mountain of energy swelling within her finally decide where it was going to go.  With a monstrous *gurgle*, she felt her ass cheeks quiver, shuddering violently, her thighs wrenching apart, the talons on her feet tearing parallel grooves in the shiny floor as her legs spread apart into a perfect split. 

"eeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!," Colette hissed as she felt the pressure within reach a fever pitch, her eyes bulging outward, mouth filling with hot gas, hair standing on end, almost levitating from the palpable energy radiating off her.  She felt so full she could burst, but suddenly a low deep rumbling as though an earthquake was taking place inside her body.  Her breasts began to quiver and wobble from the inner gyrations of energy, as though filled by fizzy soda, the skin stretching to contain the tumultuous contents within. 

Biting her lip, eyes rolling upward in delirium Colette released her grip on the floor to snag ahold of each breast as the aftershocks of her internal earthquake rocked and roiled itself through her insides, from the breasts into her petite abdomen, then with a monstrous explosion found a home in her legs and buttocks.

"OOooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!," Colette cried out each ass cheek bulged outward, two bulging hemispheres pushing outward foot by foot, her butt crack getting deeper by the second, her glutes casting a shadow over her lower back as her butt protruded upward and outward, the energy inflating her backside which quivered rhythmically a balloon full of Jell-O.  Laying on the floor, Colette's butt was nearly as high as Jaime was tall, with the glutes forming two rotund spheres each thirty feet in diameter jutting outward from Colette's six-foot-wide torso.  The glutes were supported on either side by Colette's twenty-foot diameter thighs which slowly narrowed down in size and girth to her dainty yet well-defined calves and feet.  In total Colette's legs stretched fifty feet out to either side in her current position with both legs splayed out perpendicular to her torso, showing off her natural flexibility. 

"Hoooofff!! Just a _little_ bottom heavy, gotta even out," Colette drooled, her arms going limp as she laid her face on the damp floor, panting slowly, her hot breath fogging the air around her.  Jaime could do little but marvel at Colette's rotund ass cheeks displayed in front of her, the globular spheres dwarfing her wings which had clasped onto the fleshy spheres, not even able to reach the peak of their height but able to hold back the gelatinous flesh from cascading further up along Colette's back and smothering her torso.

Jaime's breasts galloped upward and outward again with another growth spurt.  "Aagh!" Jaime grunted in disbelief as her hands dug into her fleshy chest mountains from beneath, lifting them in front of her, the flesh draping around her arms as her bosom began to gain some elasticity again, acclimating to the growth.  They now were equal in mass to Colette's bodacious buttocks, protruding outward a good fifteen feet from Jaime's thirty-five-foot-tall body, her curvaceous legs flexing involuntarily with each growth spurt pushing its way out within her, though her, the crystal inside her slowly filling her with more energy than her body knew what to do with.