Growth Lab 01: Colette's Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"*Grrgllg-GRAHH...Luna!"  Hannah somehow found the words to call out to her comrade as the growth liquid filled and bloated her body outward, although Luna was currently in no position to answer or even help.

"*GULP*...*ULP*...*GLERP*," the sound of swallowing and the frightful grumbling of her belly was all that could be heard from Luna, until a bright light began to shine from her, filling the room.

"RRAAAAAAA...hereeeee...ittttt...commmeees!" Colette cried out spasming uncontrollably in the light as Luna's body burst apart, taking Hannah and Colette with her as their particles zoomed outward from the explosion engulfing the hanger, a tremendous *BOOM* echoing across the Nevada desert as the shockwave raced away, taking half of the military complex along with the hangar, air rushing in to fill the void from the pressure blast, a mushroom cloud forming as pieces of the aircraft hangar rained down from the sky, embedding in the scorched sand.

Thirty minutes later, in the parched landscape of the desert, two female forms could be seen rising up groggily off the ground.

"You know Luna, I don't like exploding...or in the process getting teleported out into the middle of the fricken desert," Hannah muttered, one hand on her hip, hand cupped over her eyes as she searched the horizon for a landmark to start heading toward.

"Give it a break, things went well all things considered," Luna groaned, groggily shaking her head clear of the fog, sitting down and leaning back against a half-buried sheet of metal from the hangar.

"No sign of Marceau, bitch must have gotten away while we were knocked out," Hannah muttered.

"She'll turn up sooner than later," Luna muttered, cupping and hefting her volleyball-sized breasts noticing they had conveniently decided to not stay shrunk down any more than they had been previously.  If anything, they felt larger and quite a good deal heavier. 

"Well, she does have a tendency to hide right under our noses," Hannah glanced suspiciously over at Luna who was lost in thought.