Growth Lab 02: The Beach

Story Info
A rescue mission sends Benton through the energy wall.
10.3k words
4.25
4.6k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the way, I really appreciate you approaching me for a possible transfer to this ship-building facility," Lieutenant Jaime beamed, looking over to Colette as the two walked down the sparsely lit underground hallway.  Jaime posed a striking yet professional figure in her form fitting pencil skirt and button up collared shirt, her blonde hair pressed straight and falling to her shoulders.

"It's nothing really, your experience with piloting speaks for itself.  Not to mention your part in flying the experimental Nautilus craft back during the Furihara Incident," Colette said calmly in response, flashing a playful smile at her bubbly compatriot. 

Colette, for her part, matched the formal yet non-military wardrobe of her companion, wearing her favorite outfit consisting of a rather formfitting salmon-colored turtleneck sweater matched with a conservative-length purple skirt with hexagonal patterning that flowed loosely down to her brown heeled boots.  Her rose-colored lips curled upward as she noticed her companion sneaking a quick look at her vibrant purple hair, which normally would be falling to her hips but today was wrapped in a pristine bun reminiscent of the French peony flower, one of her favorite reminders of home. 

To Colette's relief, Jaime's exuberant demeanor was a stark contrast to the usual stern disposition of military pilots.  Colette smiled, feeling grateful for her decision to stress the "casual" nature of the interview.  The two had spent barely ten minutes chatting over coffee and doughnuts just a week ago and now were bantering swimmingly. 

"Perfect, _she suspects nothing,_" Colette mused internally.  "By the way Jaime, you will find there are many similar vehicles in development here that will benefit from your flight-testing expertise," Colette continued as they reached the end of the hallway, pushing open one of the double doors to enter a large dimly lit aircraft hangar. 

"Oh, so this base is working with the energy research project?" Jaime asked staring wide-eyed at the various contraptions and vehicles stored in the room. 

"Of course, we are an elite trained skeleton crew, but the personnel that would normally be here are assisting with the launch of the USS Yorktown, apparently our _intrepid_ Commander Masters gave it a workover on its last mission.  Anyway, please, have a seat." Colette motioned to two folding chairs sitting alone on the floor and turned to a nearby desk and pulled out a clipboard and a small nondescript energy transmitter. 

"By the way Jaime, how good is your resistance to growing?" Colette said as she clicked the transmitter on, and the device lit up to display a typical gauge designed for measuring growth energy levels. 

"Oh... well..." Jaime cleared her throat, "all pilots are required to be able to sustain level 50 decom, and I passed my most recent certification back in March.  Of course, during the Furihara incident I was umm... overwhelmed... but General Stromberg can vouch that those conditions were far outside normal mission parameters."  Jaime shifted nervously; her eyes fixed on the device Colette had started pointing at her. 

"Mhmmm... well, level 50 decom is perfectly adequate for most bases _outside_ Killian, but I expected a much higher certification given your proximity to such volatile generators such as Furihara.  I will need to assess your current decom capability myself as the first step to this interview if that is alright?"  Colette stated sitting down in front of Jaime, crossing her legs, leaning forward while eyeing her intently, the gun beeping methodically. 

Jaime, for her part, didn't miss a beat and immediately straightened her posture, her eyes locked on Colette as she replied in curt military fashion, "of course ma'am, you can start the test any time." 

"Wonderful," Colette said as she absent-mindedly adjusted her glasses while looking off to the side, then back at her eager associate. "That's good to hear Jaime, of course the test has already started," Colette smirked as a rumbling *groan* echoed from within Jaime's abdomen loud enough for both to hear. 

Surprised, hands massaging her stomach, Jaime's initial thought was that the coffee she had for breakfast wasn't agreeing with her but quickly realized it was something else.  A solid mass shifted inside her, large enough to make her wince in pain at the feeling of the mass slowly increasing, a small bulge pushing her fingers apart as her abdomen churned. 

"JAIME!" Colette snapped at the girl bringing her attention off her belly, pointing to the transmitter in her hand.  "This is only a level 30 decom, I would hope you are not losing yourself already," Colette tilted her head slightly back eyeing her interviewee with mock disdain. 

"No!  Sorry...mmmm.... ma'am" Jaime stuttered as she forcibly straightened her posture, removing her hands from her stomach and placing them on her thighs, feeling the troubling pressure in her stomach slowly recede. "_Must just be nervous jitters_," Jaime thought to herself. 

"_Good, it'd be a drag for her to get preoccupied with the growth implant at the start,_" Colette mused to herself as she absentmindedly scribbled onto her clipboard, "_got to keep up the farce of a decom test for as long as possible_". 

"This won't take long, about two minutes if you'll indulge me," Colette innocently batted her blue-purple eyes at the shaking lieutenant.  Jaime eyes fluttered as she teetered off balance, the folding chair legs squeaking against the linoleum floor as she regained her balance, shaking her head to clear the fog, her blonde hair dancing about, single strands sticking to her neck which shone with perspiration.  She inhaled and exhaled slowly, her breaths forming vapor as her body temperature continued to skyrocket. 

"Sure...*gulp*...mmm... this is perfectly fine," Jaime inhaled a long slow breath attempting to calm her nerves, regain her bearings, to recall her decom training from boot camp.  "_Ride the waves, Jaime, anticipate the surge and let it pass through you, be calm, just be calmmmmm," Jaime_ closed her eyes and exhaled slowly, the air whistling through her grit teeth and past her pouted lips.  Her exhale was stopped short as she heard a muffled groan. 

Opening her eyes, she looked down and saw that her normal self-perspective available due to her modest C-cup breasts was now being obscured by perky DDD-cup breasts slowly stretching her sports bra, pooling above and below the elastic prison.  She could feel seams in her underwire band shifting like tectonic plates, tickling her skin as the bra's underlying structure began to give way to the surging bean bag pillows of flesh bulging outward under her top. 

"Ahhhh.... hhmmmmm," Jaime's cheeks flushed red as she watched her carefully chosen wardrobe be rendered apart from within. 

"So, is this your best effort, lieutenant?" Colette said getting up from her chair and approaching Jaime who attempted to remain composed, legs shivering and shaking uncontrollably.  "This is only Level 50, _Jaime_, we're only a quarter of the way there..." Colette's tone of disappointment fell like a hammer, but Jaime was already too overwhelmed to register it, eyes closed, lips fidgeting. 

"_MOOOooooanannrmrmrmrrrrrrrr,"_ Jaime's guttural moans were echoed by the popping of stitches on her sports bra, and the tearing of seam in her svelte pencil skirt as it tried to circumvent her swelling thighs, runs splaying across her stockings moving upward from the ankle.  To the casual bystander it would be easily apparent that Jaime was sustaining a decom test much higher than even Level Ten Batteries would handle.  But the more subtle angle to this test was that the source of the energy was _internal_, as opposed to external. 

"mm_mmmmAAhhhhh... Whaat iiiiis THiiss???"_ Jaime put her hands up to her head, her heartbeat pounding loud in her ears.  Her breasts swayed side as she squirmed in the chair, attempting to find a foothold for control as her thought process spiraled and her body shook uncontrollably from the waves of pressure flowing through her pores.  Her button down was skintight, pulled upward by her expanding bosom to expose her toned midriff, the sleeves riding up as her arms lengthened by a few inches, her veins visible through the white fabric.  Heels scraped against the shiny linoleum floor as Jaime spread her legs to regain balance, feeling her center of gravity shift as her body parts grew asynchronously.  Her butt surged splitting her skirt down the middle in the back exposing a tight pair of blue panties, then her shoulders tightened ripping a fine line down the sleeves of her shirt which split into tassels hanging by her side.  

"_Ooomp_!" Jaime's eyes went wide as her face bloated, neck swelling and cheeks bulging outward as she burped up hot gas, with more leaking from her nostrils and even her ears as though energy was bursting from every pore in her body. 

"Level 80 now Jaime, you're only halfway there," said Colette as she stepped around behind Jaime's shuddering figure, watching the lieutenant double over in the chair, the waistband of her skirt snapping open from the enlarged circumference of her midriff. 

Jaime's hands dug into her blonde locks, her bra strap appearing between torn seams in the back of her strained dress shirt, dug so deep into her flesh it almost disappeared, until with a harsh *_crack*_ it finally relinquished its hold eliciting a relieved moan from Jaime.  Her boobs lurched forward into the button-down shirt's last line of defense, squeezing out between the buttons as the shirt collar elongated under the strain.  A dull *punk* was followed in quick succession as the buttons gave way under the weight of Jaime's new bountiful bust. 

Jaime could barely reach her arms around to encase her bosom and reach where light reflected off her saucer-sized nipples that began to elongate. Colette's smile stretched painfully wide stretched from ear to ear while she watched the lieutenant's arms fall limp to the floor as she stayed bent over in the chair, head resting between two beachball-sized boob pillows spilling over her bountiful thighs that were large enough to resemble tree trunks.  Blue panties were the only thing keeping Jaime remotely covered, stretched into an outrageous thong just to circumvent her newly enlarged crotch and torso. 

"_AHHHhhhh.... HUUrrrtttss.... huuuuurts,"_ Jaime muffled groans reverberated through her chest pillows which continued to grow, now spilling over her knees.  A loud *Snap* and *crunch* sounded off as the flimsy folding chair succumbed to Jaime's mass with her bulbous butt cheeks enveloping the remains as she plopped to a sitting position, ripples shuddering through every inch of her new curvaceous form, face still nestled in her cleavage.  Colette gingerly reached out to grasp Jaime's shoulders from behind, kneading them gently, eliciting pleasured purrs from Jaime. 

"_Ohhh_, lieutenant, you're trying _really_ hard, aren't you?  Does this help?" Colette transitioned masterfully from stern interviewer to consoling ally as she dug her fingers into Jaime's skin feeling the heat jump off her body like static electricity. 

"_aahhhhhh...S'good, thatts good,"_ Jaime arched her back, slowly bringing her face back up to get closer to Colette's magical massaging fingers, tilting her head to the side, her right breast spilling off her thigh to with a wet *slap* on the cold floor.

 Jaime's breath was now a continuous flow of hot steam, vapors coming from her mouth, her body drenched in sweat soaking through her skin-tight dress shirt and making it translucent.  Her blond hair fell over her eyes which were still closed, eyebrows twitching feverishly as Colette leaned in close to her left ear, firmly cupping Jaime's neck with one hand to hold up her head and snaking her arm beneath Jaime's breast toward her abdomen. 

"I know it's _hard_ Jaime, and you've done a _wonderful_ job, but we're not finished _yet_," Colette whispered in her ear, her left hand lifting Jaime's left breast groping a viscous bulge in her belly that had continued to grow, unnoticed by Jaime.

 The bulge had smaller bulges around it forming a distorted ball shape which Colette grasped firmly through Jaime's skin.  Leveraging her grip on Jaime's shoulder, Colette squeezed and turned the mass inside Jaime like dough until she found the right orientation, and then plunged her thumb deep into the foreign protrusion until a *shoom* reverberated deep within Jaime's core making her breath stop short.  Jaime's cheeks and eyes ballooned out as an explosion of energy erupted within her as she felt her insides churn under pressure from the expanding waves, her legs crossing impulsively to conceal the wetness pooling on the shiny floor. 

"Mmmm-Ms. Marceau... uh... I-I can't take any more of this... I'm coming apart... mmm... at this rate I'll BLOW!" Jaime moaned as she attempted to turn around and look at her companion.

"Blow? Well, we can't have that Ms. Ross... not yet... you still have some more room to grow," Colette said as she slipped both arms underneath Jaime's shoulders to lift her up off the floor, pushing her forward onto her knees, a squeal escaping her lips as her nipples contacted the cold floor. 

"WHAT! nonoNO! You can't be serious! Wait.... That's you brought me here!?" Jaime's arms cradled what she could reach of her swelling breasts which pooled under and over them like gelatin as her flesh rumbled outward, a large *snap* signaling the loss of her panties as a limp string hung across one butt cheek glistening in the dim lights. 

"Calm down Ms. Ross!  It will make the process much smoother.  You are holding a very valuable piece of growth technology inside you that must be retrieved."

"Inside me!?  Why!?" Jaime's voice cracked as she tried to regain her footing, her thigh muscles rippled under the weight of her top-heavy figure, her feet on the verge of slipping on the puddle of moisture dripping from her crotch, and the wet tattered remains of her wardrobe. 

Colette walked calmy around to look at Jaime head-on, seeing that Jaime had grown at least 2 feet taller, most of the height in her Amazonian legs, with her boobs taking up most of the mass, jutting outward two feet and hanging down three feet, covering her stomach.  Her butt was so wide no human wingspan could hope to encircle it, and it was perky in contrast to her massive hanging sackers.  The growth seemed to have reached a plateau and Jaime breathed as a sigh of relief as she took in her new form, and she looked at Colette inquisitively. 

"To be honest Ms. Ross, the details of this research are above your pay grade, but to put it simply, the growth matrix has many unexplored properties that I need to study, on my _own terms_.  There are people trying to shut me out of the process, and it's not so easy to get a quantum growth generator out of a Level 6 security base, so I had to get _creative_.  Tell me Jaime, how large is a standard energy crystal?" Colette crossed her arms patiently as Jaime pulled back her hair from in front of her face. 

"Well...No bigger than the size of a baseball, like the one powering the Luxembourg, and most are smaller like the amulet General Stromberg createeeeeeed," Jaime pondered as one of her hands accidently brushed her nipple making her lose her train of thought. 

"You are correct, it's because those crystals are but an imitation of the original specimen that crashed on earth over four hundred years ago.  This original specimen was so _potent_ and _volatile_ that it was locked away for safety until the right means could be used to process it.  The "_synthetic_" crystals we have today are responsible for the contagious growth mutation that we all know, but there is more."

"When Doctor Hughes created the super solder supplements, the breakthrough was the ability to shrink the crystals and put the energy in an 'inert' state.  Smith and Furihara's ingestion of the candy caused unforeseen reactions, giving rise to the growth symptoms we see today.  However, someone with access to the original growth crystals could theoretically use their power to control the synthetic crystals, allowing one to 'program' them.  Due to my unique energy matrix, I have already been able to 'program' some crystals to do as I please."

"So, to answer your question Jaime, yes, as an experiment, I got you to ingest one of my crystals and see if it produced the changes I programmed.  Now that it has been activated, I will need to retrieve my sample, as you can imagine it is quite valuable and warrants further study!"  Colette gestured to Jaime's abdomen where the bulge from the growth crystal could be seen, and almost a faint green glow emanated through the skin.

"So, you used me as a lab rat for your experiment? Very nice, and how do you plan to retrieve this device, like heck if I'm going to let you do surgery on me!" Jaime retorted taking a defensive stance as best she could as she tried to control her quaking chest and soothe her aching stomach. 

"_No_... no surgery... but you see, my crystals default forms are much..._bigger_... so I designed them to release energy as they return to their normal size, so the subject should grow big enough to allow for extraction from any _orifice_... I wonder which one will be the lucky winner!" Colette smiled leaning forward and poking at Jaime's right nipple which started to mushroom outward like an inching caterpillar slowly widening in diameter. 

"_Wait_... how much... _Bigger_?"  Jaime asked as she nervously slipped her hands under her massive mammaries to massage her aching stomach.  "Hmm, at full size the crystal should be about as big as you are now actually," Colette said nonchalantly gesturing at Jaime whose eyes widened in surprise and terror. 

"What!? Do you really expect to get away with this?!  The only way this can end is with you being arrested!" Jaime voice shook the rafters, but Colette did not shrink back, she simply lowered her head, as her neat bun of purple hair began to slowly unravel flowing down to her twitching shoulders. 

"_Heh_...Not..._Insane_... *_Urp*_...I don't expect people like you to understand... I don't know why I bother explaining... guess it's just nice having someone to listen... _heh...hehehe_," Colette chuckled as her purple hair down past her face, collecting on her shoulders and spilling onto her undulating chest.  "You're not wrong Jaime, no matter where I go, it's always the _same_, eventually they come for me...but not this time...now I know better than to trust humans." 

Jaime took a slight step backward as she watched Colette's shoulders widen under her sweater, her hips pushing outward lifting her skirt.  "What do you mean by _humans?_ And manipulating pure growth energy? Are _you_ even human?" Jaime asked, perplexed. 

"Oh, please darling, you just need to expand your thinking," Colette murmured as she raised her head, her eyes unleashing a bright red glow that froze Jaime in both surprise and terror. "In fact, you need to expand a lot of things, _toute suite_, _mon ami...hehehe!"_ Colette cackled as she hunched over, the sound of stitches being undone in quick succession filled the room. 

"Grhhmmrr...don't worry Jaime-*OOF! *" Colette was interrupted and groaned as Jaime ran forward and tackled her, getting pinned on the floor underneath a half ton of boob flesh. 

"You should have grown when you had the chance!  I've already sent a signal relaying our location.  Sorry but you won't get the chance to receive your _precious_ sample." 

"*_Mmm*_, you handle your growth form _well_, and please don't misunderstand Jaime, I chose you for this experiment exactly because of your relationship with the higher-ups.  I'm counting on some high ranking floozie coming out here to save your ass.  That's when the _real_ fun begins!" Colette chuckled while pinned underneath Jaime.  "Now _ma petit fille,_ let me show you how to really grow!"