Growth Lab 02: The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rrrggghhh," Jaime groaned as her thighs increased in girth, her legs pushing her further upwards to the ceiling, her torso lengthening in proportion to her legs as her height doubled, until with a *BANG* her head hit the rafters of the warehouse seventy feet above the floor below.  "Aahh!" Jaime tilted her head forward, the back of her neck pressed against the cold ceiling, her shoulders crushing some of the various spotlights suspended in the rafter, shimmering glass raining down to the floor below. 

"Jaime dear, you're starting to look a little ripe!" Colette's voice rose above the groaning in the ceiling as Jaime shoulders dug into the girder, metal beginning to bend as rivets *Twinged* out of their homes in the various steel girders. 

"Please, I feel fine-*hurp*," Jaime doubled over, almost having nearly forgotten about the two energy crystals inside her flooding her insides as a sharp pressure pushed out from within her upper abdomen.  Her tits obscured most of her view of her belly, but she could feel that the crystal had another growth spurt, a bulge no doubt protruding outward slightly where her ribcage parts at the sternum. 

Kneeling, she placed one hand on her stomach to massage the mass, unable to tell how it was oriented within her, until the crystal rolled, and the bulge flattened out, leaving just a little queasy.  Her skin felt increasingly tight, her tits no longer adjusting to the increasing pressure within her body and the bloating congestion in her slowly increasing.  Kneeling on one knee, Jaime breathed heavily, one hand instinctively massaging her right breast feeling a twang of pressure building up inside.      

"Won't be long now, the crystal has reached the final stage, next is extraction," Colette smiled looking up at Jaime from below, arms folded, as she was steadily lifted upward by her own swelling bosom, her nipples having receded nearly out of site into her own burgeoning bosom. 

"Right...*grunt*...the easy-*hic*-part?" Jaime winced as the balance of pressure shifted inside her body, her right breast swelling considerably outward, growing round, and taught, like a balloon, with hardly any sag. 

"Easy is relative, dear, but it won't take long," Colette said as she shifted her positioning, the elevation of her breasts giving her leverage to bring her curvaceous legs back together to once again stand up, although by now she was too tall for the warehouse and had to stay bent over, her hands cupping Jaime's right breast eliciting a sharp squeal from Jaime.

The two ladies were beginning to max out the volumetric occupancy of the warehouse, with Colette's rotund backside mashing up against the steel door on the far side of the hangar opposite where the two ladies had originally entered.  Each of Colette's breasts were pushing against the opposite sides of the hangar, the pressure sending electric pulses of pleasure through her body as the flesh folded on itself as more and mass built up inside her body, searching for space to accommodate.  Jaime's breasts had grown and settled on top of Colette's impressively endowed bosom forming a "boob sandwich" of epic proportions, Colette supplying the bread foundation and Jaime being the filling bounded on top by the steel roof of the warehouse. 

"Miss Marceau, I can't hold it!" Jaime grunted as the pressure inside became overwhelming, her body shuddering with the desire and urge to climax, but unable to without the proper stimulation.

"I don't want you to hold it, I want you to give it to me," Colette growled sheepishly, her hands digging deep into Jaime's right breast coaxing the flesh to offer up the prize she had been waiting for.  Slowly Jaime's right nipple began to fold outward, the flesh rippling, liquid coalescing on the outer areolae, and then nipple itself began to open, hot pink flesh revealing itself within, along with hot green gas signaling the beginning of the end. 

"That's its Jaime, deep breaths," Colette said as she plunged her arm down into the hot, searing flesh, feeling her arm get soaked in energy until she finally felt her talons clasp onto the hard crystal working its way out of Jaime's right breast.  She could feel the pressure within Jaime push back against her arm as the crystal slowly worked itself further and further out of Jaime's breast. 

"RaaarghhhH!!" Jaime yelled ecstatically, her back pressed against the wall, blonde hair streaming over her face as Colette yanked backwards, bringing half of the cylindrical crystal out of her right nipple, energy liquid spurting and spraying from the edges.  A gurgling within Jaime's body turned into a roar as her whole body shuddered, her eye's letting off a green glow, her limbs, joints, and abdomen bloating up so that her whole body became almost like an inflated balloon. 

"Almoooosssstttttt...There!" Colette yelled triumphantly as the last bit of the crystal dislodged from Jaime's right nipple, the glow it emanated outshining all the (remaining) lights in the warehouse.  "AAAaa...Cu-Cu-Cumminnngggg!!!" Jaime's yell thundered throughout the warehouse as her entire body shone in a bright flash of light that shone so bright that nothing else could be seen, followed by a loud *SHOOM*.

Thirty minutes later a Killian Army Bus screeched to a halt outside the experimental research facility where Colette and Jaime had entered only an hour before.  Off stepped Luna Masters and Hannah Stromberg in quick succession, both walking briskly toward the entrance to the building.

"Any word from the lieutenant?" Luna asked as the two made their way across the dusty parking lot.

"Nothing yet but looks like we're coming into a hot zone," Hannah exclaimed pointing at the large flight hangar attached to the research facility.  The roof which normally had a smooth curved profile was now lumpy, with the metal bulging out in various spots, internal structure beams poking through the top like needles through a pin cushion.  The low groan and thumps of bending metal and snapping rivets could be all the way out in the parking lot, as well as the pleasured moans of someone inside. 

"Should have brought more heavy-duty decom gear," Hannah muttered as the two opened the door to office side of the building.

"Don't worry about it, you got me remember?" Luna replied, her hefty bosom swaying audaciously as she turned to look back at Hannah.

"That's what I'm worried about..." Hannah muttered too low for Luna to hear as the two trotted down the hall to the hangar entryway.

Reaching the end of the hallway the two grasped the handles of the double doors leading into the hangar.  Both doors were bowed outward from within, the hinges almost completely broken, a green gas seeping through the cracks in the door.

"On three we pull together?" Hannah chirped at Luna.

"On three...one...two...THREE!" Luna replied in unison with Hannah.

As the two strained pulling at the metal door, it suddenly gave way as if pushed from within, so quickly that the two fell back onto the floor as the door fell to the ground with a loud *BANG*. 

"Welcome General, Commander, you two are right on time," Colette's sultry voice rumbled through the doorway as hot steam and smoke filled the hallway.  Grunting in annoyance Luna hoisted herself back to her feet, her breasts straining against the fabric in her suit, and reached out a hand to pull Hannah up. 

"Let me lead," Luna whispered to Hannah who nodded in affirmation as the pair walked through the doorway into the hangar room, bits of metal and dust falling around them as the hangar ceiling was slowly dislodged from all of its moorings.

"What's the meaning of this Marceau, and where is the lieutenant?" Luna bellowed at the now ninety-foot-tall giantess straddling the floor in front of them.  Jaime was nowhere to be seen, and Colette's body took up nearly all the available space in the room. 

She was in a seated straddle, her nether regions facing shamelessly forward at Luna and Hannah, her knees pressed against the far walls of the hangar and her feet up against either side of the wall where Hannah and Luna had just entered.  Each breast measured at least fifty feet wide and one hundred feet long stretching across the length of the hangar resting on Colette's meaty thighs, with just enough space between them to see her belly button, her stomach caved in as she hunched forward, the back of her head and shoulders smushed into the ceiling above, her arms resting in the cleavage of her breasts massaging her painfully swollen nipples. 

"_It probably took just a nudge from her toe to bust in that door just now_," Luna pondered to herself. "_She's not trying to escape, so what's her play?_"

"The lieutenant was helping me with an experiment, the poor thing took on so much energy she overloaded and teleported.  She's probably no more than couple miles away, sleeping it off," Colette smirked down at the two of them. 

"I know that look Luna, are you really going to try and decom me?" Colette stroked her hands across her humongous torpedo titties, slapping them playfully letting the flesh wobble as energy gurgled within, the noise shaking the crumbling the rafters above her. 

"Please Colette, I'm not sure what you're after here but this kind of decom won't even make me break a sweat, now hold still," Luna replied curtly as she walked forward in the valley between Colette's breasts until she reached a point where she could reach out on either side and touch the ripe, supple flesh. 

"_Oh...wow, she's full...so dense..."_ Luna's thoughts clouded her mind as her eyes closed and she opened herself to the energy rumbling inside Colette.  *Brrrrr-SHOOOM*, the influx of energy was abrupt and forceful, nearly knocking the wind out of Luna as her body shuddered, her hair cascading over her head as she leaned forward trying to regain her bearing, her body breaking out in a cold sweat as her internal temperature skyrocketed. 

Her hands twitched inside their gloves, the fabric straining as her palms widened and elongated, her torso stretched upward as her breasts heaved against the sides of her suit, the seams around the shoulder and under her arms, ripping and tearing as her tits searched for all avenues of escape. 

"Uhhh Luna, she's not shrinking...." Hannah stammered, looking from behind at Luna watching the pants of her suit get pulled from her boots as her legs bulked up, her plush thighs squeezing together and getting overshadowed as her butt cheeks inflated outward, forming a crease where they met her thighs as the gelatinous cheeks formed a shelf jutting out from her back as her suit tried to contain the internal strain, a rip forming in the middle revealing her bulbous and smooth backside covered by a pair of light blue panties. 

"*Hoof*...heh...ha-ha...don't worry, I got this!  Just might need a few more siphons...*hurp*" Luna unleashed a hearty belch of steam, her slips forming a sly grin.

"Yes Luna, I believe you said you 'won't even break a sweat' right? Well knock yourself out!" Colette bellowed from above, her eyes now visibly gleaming with an eerie red glow lighting up the dark warehouse. 

"Haaaa...ooooof...got thisss..." Luna panted as her hands continued pressing into Colette's gargantuan bosom, feeling the energy pour into her like an avalanche of snow running through her muscles, into her bones, filling every inch of her. 

Her hair grew layering one on top of the other, the strands multiplying and lengthening, as long silky-smooth tassels of it fell across her face and rose upward before cascading down her shivering shoulders.  Her suit cut into her waist as her torso widened in proportion to her height, her supple stomach forming slight muffin top over the waistband cinching her form into a nice hourglass. 

Her butt cheeks squeezed through the rip in the back of her suit slowly separating the fabric apart further, the rip spreading up the back of the suit, exposing her purple heavy-duty grade bra, the chest band digging into her back as it tried to support the steadily increasing mass of her two pendulous breasts surging forward against, over, and under the NNN cups.  Draining the energy from Colette felt like draining an ocean, equipped only with a measly teacup, scooping away, bit by bit. 

"_Guess I need a larger cup_," Luna mused as she felt her body size up, digesting Colette's energy feedback at a quickening pace.

"Uhhhh...Luna?!" Hannah exclaimed as she saw Colette's eyes suddenly center on her position.

"Oh Ms. Stromberg, don't be afraid to join in on the fun," Colette cooed as she grabbed the top of her breasts and pulled them inward, aiming the nipples directly at Hannah, the nipples hanging just a couple dozen feet off the floor in front of the general.  From inside the nipples Hannah suddenly heard a harsh gurgling as though a fire hydrant was being opened.

"Oh shi-*BLARGH*...*BRGGLLGLUGLLL*," Hannah entire body was at once hit with a torrent of potent liquid energy bursting forth from Colette's nipples, soaking through her military uniform, pushing her backwards as it pooled on the floor making her boots slip across the linoleum.  All that Hannah could hear, smell, or taste for the next ten seconds was just pure energy, her mouth opening instinctively to take a breath only to be filled with the tart liquid cramming itself down her throat, her body covered in tingles as the energy filled her, enveloped her. 

Losing her footing, Hannah was washed away on her back by the torrential flow only to come to a rest against Colette's ankle, which Colette had shifted to block the entrance to the hangar just in time, bringing the soles of her feet together to complete a makeshift wall.  Colette expressed so much liquid it formed an artificial lake, bounded by her legs and crotch on all sides, the liquid rising to nearly five feet high before the flow slowed to a trickle from her bulbous nipples with small spurts issuing periodically. 

"*BLARRGGLLL*" Hannah's arm burst out of the translucent green pool, catching hold onto Colette's ankle bone to pull herself up to a standing position, coughing and sputtering, gasping for air, her short brown hair plastered against her forehead, her clothes sticking to her svelte athletic body. 

"Uh-uh-uh, you look like could use some more, now drink up!" Colette chimed in as she kicked her right foot throwing Hannah back into the green pool, watching the bubbles come up to the surface as Hannah absorbed more and more of the liquid energy, the ensuing intoxication hindering her struggles to resurface.  Slowly the bubbles slowed, and Colette parted the soles of her feet to let the liquid drain out and down the hallway from whence Hannah and Luna had come, revealing a drenched and slightly bloated Hannah lying on the floor.

"*Hnnnggg*...not so big now huh?" Luna said, as her body sized up another two feet, her breasts rending free from the restraining grasp of her bra, the two beachball sized pillows of flesh falling with a soft slap against her plush abdomen, her arms still outstretched grabbing greedily onto Colette's slowly shrinking breasts. 

"Indeed...and _you're_ just big enough," Colette said chuckling to herself as she reached a hand down and scooped up Luna, her hand clasping around Luna's waist lifting her up off the floor, Luna's hands reluctantly releasing their grasp on Colette's taught chesticles.  With Luna being twenty feet tall at this point Colette was able to encircle Luna's waist with just three fingers still being nearly five times as tall as Luna.  Luna's face bore of look of surprise and apprehension as she worked to get a handhold now on Colette's fingers, feeling the steely grip grow tighter as her own body expanded within Colette's grasp.

"Wha...Wait a minute!  Don't fight this!" Luna exclaimed, not liking the helpless feeling dangling twenty feet off the ground in Colette's grasp. 

"Unfortunately, my time playing with you both is about to come to an end, but first I need to give you a dose of my favorite medicine," Colette grinned slowly lifting her right nipple and bringing the tip closer to Luna's face.  "After all you are more adept at these more carnal decom methods," Colette eye's twinkled at Luna whose face went pale as Colette moved her nipple closer to Luna's face. 

"Wait...hold on a sec-*GULP*," Luna's protests were cut off as Colette squeezed all the air of her, making her mouth gape open and then plunging a two-foot diameter nipple down Luna's foot and a half wide throat, wet squelching noises ensuing as one orifice dug its way further down the other.  Luna's eyes bugged out of her head, tears involuntarily flowing out as her hands lifted to press futilely against the light brown areolae of Colette's breast.  Luna's throat bulged outward, the muscle fibers stretching to accommodate the foreign intrusion of Colette's milking appendage.

"Drink up, Luna, you earned it!" Colette cackled as she began to squeeze the right boob with her free hand, coaxing the energy burbling within to flow out and down into Luna's open gullet.  The internal rumblings in Luna's core began to fill the hangar room as Luna's body began to rapidly expand in all directions. 

First her legs thickened, her thighs growing twice as thick and round as her lower legs, curvaceously narrowing back at the knees but still wide as they met her bulbous glutes, creases forming where her thigh meets her crotch as Luna's lower half expanded quickly, sloshing liquid and groans of protest registering through Luna's throat as more and more energy flowed into her. 

Her thighs became so voluptuous Luna could no longer bring her feet together, her butt cheeks almost as wide as she was tall, her waist a mere one-third of the width of her hips until with a large groan her middle began to expand.  Bringing her hands down Luna could feel her normally flat yet plush belly began to push outward forming a convex curve, taut as a drum, the telltale sign of an overload. Her body could no longer expand and was becoming clogged with energy, building up to an inevitable explosion.

"*MMMF* *GLORP*, *OOMNFF*" Luna's throat contracted rhythmically around Colette's six-foot-long nipple probing her insides as she felt her body stretched tight, her breasts slowly stretching rounder from their natural teardrop form to an almost spherical form, the curve only interrupted by her engorged erect nipples pointing outward.  The curve of her breasts met the curve of her belly, and slowly the crease between the two expanded outwards, her breasts and belly becoming part of the same curve, her hands rubbing trying to calm the vicious torrent of energy rumbling inside her.

"Oh, poor thing, overloading always looks so uncomfortable, but it ends with such a magnificent _bang,"_ Colette sighed as she released her left hands grip around Luna.  Colette's nipple was so far inside Luna that even gravity could not dislodge it at this point, and so Colette encircled both hands around her right breast and proceeded to milk herself dry pumping Luna fuller and fuller, her body now looking closer to a ball than a human, slowly inflating to a diameter almost equal to that of Colette's right breast. 

"Ohhhhh, my, I have to commend you Luna, you're drainnnning me dryyyyyyyyy!" Colette moaned, as her stomach contracted inward, her body convulsing in preparation for a rather hefty orgasm building up.

Down below the two preoccupied ladies, Hannah's body lay drenched on the wet floor, her lips slightly parted and a gurgling sound coming through her lips. 

"*grglrglrgrl-GROAN*!" Hannah's throat produced a dull moan emanating from her core as her body spasmed, back arching off the floor as her tits pulsed outward inflating to the size of beach balls in matter of seconds, her sturdy glutes also rounding a bit giving her an enviable hourglass figure. 

Her hands clutched at her bosom, the fabric of her army jacket already giving way as the stitches in her undershirt failed, buttons popping off her jacket two at a time, her breast exposing themselves first as bulging cleavage beneath her chin and slowly bursting into view moving down her body as the clothing succumbed to the forceful expansion of her breasts.