Growth Spurt Pt. 03

Story Info
Jimmy takes control.
6.4k words
4.6
133.4k
201

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up the next morning with my mother.... No, correct that, my slave in bed with me somehow made me feel as if my life was now complete. The past 24 hours had been a whirlwind of events, many of which will forever shape the life I was going to lead. Not only did I break Dr. Jensen and make her my cum slut, but my mother/slave revealed to me some of her past and gave me her complete and total submission. I was now her Master and it felt right. I admit that part of me is scared shitless about what's happened, but for the most part I know this what was intended to happen from the very beginning.

As my eyes opened, I felt a familiar sensation. I looked down and I saw my mother/slave kissing my very hard cock. I didn't say a word as she lovingly caressed and licked it, treating it with love and admiration. At one point she finally noticed me looking at her and she stopped and smiled at me.

"Oh, good morning Master, I hope I'm forgiven for being so brazen here, but you were impossible to ignore."

Chuckling, I said, "How could I have a problem with you doing what you're doing? If last night proved anything, it's that your body was designed to pleasure me, so you're just doing what nature dictates. But I think it's time for something else now. Lay down on the bed and spread those legs, I need to fuck you right now."

Without a word, she quickly did as she was told. Her legs spread as ordered, I grabbed her by the ankles and lifted her legs apart even more and with one thrust I plunged deep into her extremely wet cunt. The effect was immediate, I could already feel her pussy contracting and cumming. I was relentless, I kept pounding her into oblivion, barely aware of her grunts and groans. I was a man possessed, fucking the pussy that brought me into this world. I don't know how long I fucked her, but when I could feel that I was close to cumming, I went faster and harder, and with one strong thrust I went in as deep as I could and filled her up with cum.

Completely spent, I rolled off of her. Taking in gulps of air, I looked over at her, and she had passed out on me. All of a sudden I was scared and I jumped up and began to shake her.

"Dani?? Danielle? MOM!?!?"

I was shaking her furiously and I saw her eyes start to flutter open. Relief poured over me!

"Mom...? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you!"

Smiling weakly, looking into my eyes, she said, "Master... oh Master, you didn't hurt me. Everything you did was exactly what I have been needing my entire life. I guess I just got so overwhelmed by it all and that last orgasm was too much for me!"

I leaned down and kissed her deeply.

"Do not scare me like that ever again! I thought I had really hurt you!"

"Master, you could never hurt me. My body is entirely for your pleasure. I was very serious and sincere when I said that you could do anything to me. It's how I was trained. For me, during sex, pain is pleasure. The more pain I receive, the more pleasurable it becomes for me. I know we have much to discuss about my desires, your expectations, and so much more. I know it will be difficult for you to find out these things about me and the kind of woman I am, but the way just treated me proves to me that you ARE the man I have always needed in my life."

Nodding, I said, "I think deep down I always knew that too, but before the drug trial I wasn't up for it. And it has nothing to do with the size of my dick, but how I feel about myself. My personality hasn't changed, but the confidence I have in myself feels like it's 180 degrees from where it was 5 months ago. I know that I can handle whatever you tell me and I also know I will be able to treat you the way you crave. It won't be easy as I still see you as just my mother, but I'll get there."

Sitting up in the bed, she said, "I know you will, too, Master. I'll be honest with you, I never expected to find anyone like you in my life. The mixture of compassion, lust, tenderness and ferocity in your love making makes my heart swell and definitely makes my pussy very wet! And for it to be my own son, it's even more unexpected."

"Ok, so I might as well know then, how did you come to realize you were submissive? You mentioned you were involved with an older man when you were much younger and he's the one who trained you. I think it's time for you to tell me everything."

She looked and me and sighed deeply, "As you wish, Master. I met him 3 weeks after my 18th birthday...."

***Dani's story***

I met Master David at the restaurant I worked at as a waitress the time. He came in quite often over the next few weeks and he was always very nice to me, plus he tipped very well, so I made sure I he got great service. One night after closing, I saw him standing in the parking lot just staring at me. I know I should have been worried or even scared, but for some reason I was drawn to him. He had very intense dark, almost black, eyes. He wasn't a big man at all, about 5'10" and very slender. I found out later he ran marathons and that's how he kept in shape. But what drew me in the most is just how he looked at me. It felt as if he wasn't just looking at me, but he was looking deep into my soul.

Anyway, I got up the nerve to walk over to him to see if there was something wrong. As I approached him I called out to him and asked if he was all right. Once I got nearer to him, he began to walk over to me, saying absolutely nothing. When he got to me, he still said nothing, but a small smile formed and he leaned in and kissed me. Not just a kiss, but a kiss like I've never felt before. At first I struggled, but then I could feel my knees weaken and he pressed on. And before I knew it, he was done and pulled away. I nearly stumbled and fell when he did that. Before walking away, he handed me a slip of paper with some writing on it and he said, "Be there tomorrow at 6:00 am sharp." And with that he turned away from me and walked back to his car and drove off. I looked at the paper and all it had on it was an address, nothing more. I slipped into my purse and got in my car and went home.

I'm ashamed to say I did not go to that address the next day, but I did go to work for my afternoon shift. As I walked in, I saw him sitting in a booth drinking a cup of coffee. At that point I was scared and oddly enough excited. When he saw me, he got up, walked up to me and stopped. All he did was whisper was 5 words into my ear, "Tomorrow. Be there. Same time." And he left.

The rest of the day, all I could think about him and the 5 words. I vacillated between scared and aroused. I couldn't explain it at all. The strength and confidence in how he said them made me weak. I just KNEW I had to go, no matter what, it was my destiny. Once I finished my shift I couldn't wait to get home because I was so turned on, I needed the release!

The next day I did as he ordered. It was crazy, but I knew I needed to do it.

When I arrived at the address, it was just a very small, non-descript house. I walked up to the door and rang the bell. And I waited for a minute or two and then I heard a voice on the other side of the door say, "Enter."

I walked in the house to see post-it notes on the wall. I looked closer I could see each one had an instruction on them. The first one said that I had one chance to leave, but if I proceeded to the second note, that meant I would remain until he was done. I briefly thought about leaving, I was quite close, but I took a deep breath and walked to the second note pinned to the wall. The note said, "remove your shoes." Each note that followed had me remove an item of clothing until I was only in my panties. As I approached a closed door, I nervously reached for it and read it: "If you've made it this far, then you're the type of woman I have been seeking. You have one final chance to change your mind and leave, if you open this door you will do as your told without complaint. I promise you will be safe. Choose now." Without hesitation, I opened the door.

When I stepped inside I could barely see. The windows were covered and there was barely enough light for me to make out my surroundings. Once fully inside, the door slammed behind me, plunging the room into near darkness and I felt someone grab me from behind. Before I could scream, he placed his hand on my mouth. I began to panic and tried to get away, but then I heard his voice in my ear again. Soft, yet strong.

"Stop struggling. I won't harm you, little one. You may not know it yet, but your life just changed for the better. I am going to re-shape you into the woman I know you can be. None of it will be easy on you and, yes, you can expect both pain and pleasure. I've watched you for the past few weeks and the more I saw you the more I wanted you. Today I knew it was time to claim you. You're going to call me Master eventually and you'll love every moment of it. Now let's begin...."

And then he released me. I felt him put something on my face and I realized they were goggles that had been blacked out. I could see absolutely nothing. I was at his complete mercy.

For the next few hours, as we sat together, he explained everything to me. The entire time he kept touching me, exploring my body and then he had me do the same to him. The only "visual" I got of him was through my hands. For the next 4 weeks it was the same, but only I was blindfolded. He could see me, I could never see him. He kept me in complete sensory deprivation as he used me. At first it was purely sexual, then it got rougher and rougher. Every time I was with him, my sexual cravings increased. There were many times I came within moments of him touching me. Eventually he trained me to control my orgasm and only cum on his command. When the month of training was complete, he allowed me the pleasure of finally seeing him once again. I cried as he placed his collar on me and officially made me his.

Over the next few years there was nothing we didn't do. If he ordered it, I did it. He never put me at risk, but he always pushed my limits. He never crossed the line of having me do anything illegal, but I did do many depraved things for him. I should be ashamed of what I did, but I am not. The things we did together, "normal society" would be shocked at and we'd probably be ostracized! But I did it all because it gave him pleasure. And before you ask, I had many female lovers during our time together. He also used whips, canes, and many other impact toys on me. He kept me bound for hours at a time as other men used me as a cum dump. My breasts wear constantly abused, my nipples clamped. He had wanted to get my nipples pierced, but he died before it happened. There were needles, fire, knives, huge dildos, fisting, and so much more. He drew a hard line at extremely depraved things, none of which I wish to mention. He was kinky, not deranged.

In the nearly 3 years we were together, I was in heaven. He had taken a naïve young girl and turned her into a full-blown wanton slut. When he was taken from me by that drunk driver, I came close to madness. He had trained my body be highly sexualized and then he was gone. Imagine a junkie being cut off from their drug of choice, that's what happened to me. I almost made a very bad decision in coming very close to killing the woman who took him from me, but I knew he would be displeased with me if I did such a thing. When she was convicted of her crime, I walked up and looked her straight in the eyes and gave her a ferocious slap across the face. No one stopped me as I left the court room.

After a year of mourning, I met your father. And the rest you know.

***End of Dani's story***

Once she finished telling me her story, I was a bit stunned to say the least. As I remained quiet, I could see her face was a mix of emotions. I was unintentionally torturing her and she was starting to tear up.

Taking a deep breath, I finally said, "Thank you for telling me this. I could tell he cared deeply for you in his own way. I love you more than life itself. And I promise you that we will explore everything we can together. I may be your Master, but I'll also need a bit of guidance as I enter these uncharted waters. I also promise you that I will protect you in every way possible.

Now I think we need to shower, get dressed, get something to eat, and then go out to buy you a few things. Specifically a new collar that is from me and me alone."

Leaping into my arms, she exclaimed, "Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!"

She kissed me deeply and it was very difficult to not give into the lust right then, but we had errands to run.

The next few weeks were a bit hectic. I ended up getting her two collars: a play collar that was thick black leather with metal studs (similar to what she already had, but this one was mine), the other was a thin silver collar that looked like a necklace (which she wore out and at school). Along the way we had to figure out how to appear in public, especially school and among people who knew us. There were a few times she nearly slipped up and called me Master, but no one apparently caught it. When she did mess up, I had her wear a butt plug the rest of the day. (I suspect there were times she did it on purpose.)

As I headed into my final week of getting my last injection, my body was definitely well defined. The amount of muscle mass I had gain increased my weight to nearly 145 lbs., I really looked chiseled. My cock grew a bit more to a solid 12 inches when hard, with its girth at 7 ½ inches. I did gain some in height as well to 5'7" as well, but that was it. And I also got the pheromones I kept producing under control. I seemed to be able to increase or decrease the level at will now, something I never told Dr. Jensen. Around Dani I always kept it low, she was always aroused around me anyway, so I didn't want to compound it. But when I went to get my injections, I always made sure I they were at the maximum when any of the ladies were around. And by the time I arrived for my last injection, all four of them met me at the door wearing next to nothing.

As I entered, I said, "Well this is a very pleasant surprise! Are trying to tempt me to keep coming back today, ladies?"

All four of them looked at one another and Delia motioned at Andrea (Dr. Jensen).

Stepping forward, Andrea said, "No, that's not the case, but after I give you your last shot, we would all like to talk with you about something. It's very important to all of us."

Mia chimed in and said, "We all had a say in this, we're all in this together, Jimmy. Please remember this."

Keegan and Delia both nodded their heads as they agreed.

Though I suspected what it was they wanted to talk about, I said, "Well, let's go back to the lab first and you give me my final shot. Then I say all of go back to my house to have our little chat, all right?"

And with that, I walked through the door to head to the lab. I could hear all four of them scampering behind me, obviously very anxious to get this last part done. Once seated, Andrea didn't waste any time in giving me that last shot and it was the largest dosage yet. And, as usual, muscles felt as if they were on fire and my crotch felt as if hot glass was being ground into it. I guess at some point I collapsed on the floor and passed out. When I awoke, I was laying on the examination table for four pairs of very nervous eyes looking at me.

Keegan was the first to speak up, "Oh thank God you're all right. You gave us all a fright when you fell off the chair!"

I tried to sit up, but Andrea put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Hold on, let check your vitals before you do anything else."

After a tense few minutes and few tests later she said, "Well, physically you appear perfectly fine, but I want to draw some blood and run a couple of tests. It'll take a few minutes so just relax."

I started to protest, but Andrea cut me short by saying, "Look, I may be your slut, hell we're all your sluts, but I am still your doctor! Do not make this any more awkward than it needs to be. Now let me go do this so we can all leave sooner rather than later."

And with that she did what she needed to and then walked away.

As I laid there, I could feel my skin was still on fire, but far less that it was when I got the shot. Every nerve was over stimulated for some reason, but as the time passed it seem to ease off. After about 30 minutes of waiting, Andrea came back.

"Ok, based on what I can see, you're fine. I think your reaction to the final injection was your body's reaction to the drug making everything permanent. I do want to run more extensive tests though, if only for your own safety. I certainly do not want to lose you."

The other girls all chimed in at the same time saying, "Me, too," in unison.

As Andrea continued, "For now I won't worry about anything. We've run a battery of tests on you for the past 6 months and every single one of them have come back showing you to be in excellent health. If anything, you're more than just excellent, you're exceptional."

I finally asked, "So now may I get up and so the five of us can go to my house to talk? I'll forewarn my mother that you're coming over."

Andrea acquiesced and off we went. Mia and Keegan rode with me and Delia drove Andrea. Within a few moments we were at my house and Dani greeted us at the door, pretending she was nothing more than just my mother at this point. I had used the phone call to let her know what to expect.

As she chastely kissed me on the check, she turn to the four ladies and said, "So these are the four brilliant doctors who have been taking such good care of my son the past 6 months! It's so wonderful to meet you all! Please come in."

As we were walking into the house, Andrea leaned in and whispered into my ear, "Sir, we need to talk in private, I don't think your mother should be present for this."

I shook my head and said, "Trust me."

As we all got relaxed in the living room I asked Dani to give us some privacy. She quickly said her good byes and left the five of us alone.

Turning to the ladies, I asked, "So what did you want to talk about?"

The four of them looked nervously at each other and at me, none of them wanting to speak first. I finally spoke up and said, "Delia, speak to me, what's up?"

Delia looked at Andrea, who nodded, basically telling Delia to go ahead and say what needed to be said.

"Well, Jim... Sir, the four of us realized awhile back that today was going to be your final official visit and we began to talk about it."

"Ok, and...?"

Clearing her throat, she nervously said, "None of us want to give you up. At first, Dr. Jensen and I thought we were the only ones giving you a gift, but it turned out to be the other way around. You have totally changed us. It's more than just the sex and the effect your pheromones have on us, we've all been fundamentally changed because of you. Every single one of us has.... Oh God, this is so difficult.... All four of us have fallen in love with you."

When Delia said that, the other three all began nodding in agreement. Then Keegan spoke up.

"What Delia says is true. But it's not just love alone, it's far deeper than that. It's so hard to fully explain, but we all want nothing more than to make you happy. Sexually, for sure, but in all ways."

Then Mia continued, "The others have a problem in saying this, but I do not. The more we had relations with you, the deeper the feelings got. All of us...."

And then she paused to gather her thoughts, but before she could speak I continued for her.

"Mia, Andrea, Delia, and Keegan... I know what you're all trying to say here. There are no secrets here. What's said here, what's done here, stays here. Agreed?"

They all immediate nodded and said yes.

"Good, then you need to see something and it'll become very clear. Once you see, then you will all know what needs be said and done. Dani come to me please."

12