Growth Spurt Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that my mother/slave appeared. She had changed into a more revealing outfit that hid absolutely nothing. As she approached me, she went to her knees in front of me and said, "I'm here, Master. How may I serve you?"

I remained silent and looked at the four ladies who sat across from me, gauging their reactions. It didn't take long.

First is was Delia.

"How may I serve you, Master?"

Then Mia.

"How may I serve you, Master?"

The Andrea and Keegan nearly simultaneously.

"How may I serve you, Master?"

All of them kneeling before me, their heads all bowed.

I stood up and walked over to them and I said, "All four of you agree to completely give yourselves to me, to do as I command?"

All of them at once, "Yes, Master."

"Good, because we have much to discuss if this is going to work. I wasn't expecting a harem when I took my mother as my slave, but here we are. Ok, all of you, take a seat. Dani, you know where you belong."

As the other four stood up and re-took their seats, Dani giggled slightly as she knelt by feet.

Looking at them, I sternly said, "Ok, time to get serious. No fucking around, no bullshit. This is no game. Are you all 100% dead fucking serious about this?"

All them either nodded their head profusely or said yes.

"Ok. You see how my mother/slave is behaving. I did not turn her into this, she was this way long before I was even born. But when I fucked her weeks ago, she opened up to me and I now own her. Dani, you can tell them whatever you wish. I won't stop you."

Looking up and me and then to the four, she said, "Master is correct. He doesn't think I know, but I know he has some very powerful pheromones -- sorry, Master, but I know you VERY well -- and they did help break some resistance, but all they did was open the door a crack and I walked through it fully aware of what I was doing. Yes, he is my son. I gave birth to him, he suckled on my breasts, I paddled his butt when he was naughty, and I wiped his tears when he had a scraped knee, but right now and forever he is my Master and I will gladly accept any woman he deems worthy into our household."

At that moment I don't think I could have been any more proud of her. I then looked over to the four and I saw they were all thinking things over. So I decided to make it easy.

"All right, let's do it this way. I am going to take Dani here up to our bedroom. Once there she will be totally naked, as she always is in that room. I am going to be sitting on the bed as she kneels. We will wait for you four to join us. One at a time, not all at once. I don't care who is first, it doesn't matter. Before you enter, you will undress completely, leaving your clothes in the hallway, and then you will enter and kneel like Dani. Now then, this is your one and only chance to walk out of here, I will grant you the freedom to choose, BUT if you do join us up there, there is no turning back. Period. Yours lives will be mine, as Dani's life is mine. So think long and hard before coming upstairs and make damn sure you want this life. Take all the time you need, but when I exit the bedroom, your time is up and if you weren't upstairs by then, get your ass out and I never want to see you again."

And with that I grabbed Dani and we walked upstairs.

It seems we didn't need to wait for long, about 2 minutes after we had gotten up there, Delia walked through the door and knelt beside Dani.

I said, "So I guess you're divorcing your husband then."

She responded with a soft nod and softly said, "I already filed weeks ago."

Next through the door was Mia. Taking her place next to Delia.

Then Keegan, kneeling next to Mia.

And then we waited.... And waited....

After about 10 minutes I decided I had enough and got up to walk out of the bedroom, but before I did Andrea appeared. It was obvious she had been crying. I knew it would be a very tough choice for her to make, but I didn't say a word as she quickly came in and knelt. With all of them in the room, I closed the door, more for ceremony's sake than anything else.

I sat back down on the bed and looked over my new harem. Each of them gorgeous in their own way and I truly did love them all. I realized that as I sat there and looked them over.

I finally spoke up, "It looks like it's going to be a long night."

They all giggled when I said that.

"All right ladies, we're going to eventually need a much bigger bed, I'm not sure how the 6 of us are all going to fit on here, but we're going to try. But right now, I want to watch something... Dani, pick one."

She looked up at me quizzically.

"You heard me, pick one. You told me you were bisexual, so now is your chance to indulge once again. The choice is yours. Watching you with another woman would please me greatly."

When I said that, one of them moaned loudly. I didn't know who, but it looked like Dani knew.

Dani said, "It's entirely my choice?"

I nodded.

"In that case, I pick Andrea!"

I said, "All right Andrea get up on the bed and Dani get to work. You other three need to undress me, but don't block the view."

Andrea didn't hesitate and she leapt up on the bed and Dani followed. Within seconds they were kissing and their hands were all over one another. It's obvious there's another bi girl here!

As they were going at it, the other three carefully removed my clothes. I noticed Mia looking over at Dani and Andrea just as Dani pushed Andrea down and dove into her pussy. By the noises Andrea was making, Dani knew how to eat pussy!

I then leaned down to Mia and said, "Get on the bed and eat Dani's pussy from behind for me."

I saw her smile and she did as I ordered. The reaction was immediate, Dani lurched forward a bit and groaned loudly, and then she went back to work on Andrea. It was quite the sight to see. A lesbian threesome with my mother/slave right in the middle of it.

Turning back to the two girls in front of me, they finished undressing me and they could see I was at full length. I knew what I wanted to do.

I got up and laid on the floor and said, "Delia, get your pussy over here, I want to taste you. Keegan, it's time that you finally got the full length of me in your pussy. Take a seat and go all the way down."

They both immediately moved. When Delia positioned her pussy over my face, I could tell she was drenched and probably had cum once already just by watching. I reached up and pulled her down and got to work on her clit. As I did that I could feel Keegan straddling me. She was slowly easing herself down, but I wouldn't have it. I lifted Delia up and a bit and said, "Sit on my cock NOW, slut!"

And with that, Keegan dropped down and I felt my cock go in deep. I'm not sure who moaned the loudest, Delia, who was cumming, or Keegan who just took it all for the first time. Within second, however, I could feel Keegan begin a steady pace up and down my cock. I could feel Delia leaning over slightly and I suspected that she was kissing Keegan. I didn't care, I loved how Delia tasted and I wasn't going to stop. And once I found that perfect spot on Delia's cunt, I kept her cumming continuously.

I don't know how long we were in that position, but I finally heard Delia speak up and say, "Ji... Master, please, I beg you, I need you to stop so I can have a break....oh god another....ugggg....."

She then fell off of me, thoroughly exhausted. I could see her breathing, so I wasn't worried at all, it had happened to her before. So now I could fully concentrate on Keegan. With Delia off my face, I was able to look up at and then take control. I grabbed her ass and then I starting fucking her harder and deeper. Her face contorted in pure pleasure. I started to feel that familiar tingling sensation again and I started to fill her up with cum. I could feel it spilling out of her pussy and she came over and over again. Once I was done cumming, I let Keegan off of me and she collapsed next to Delia, with copious amounts of cum pouring from her well used pussy.

I then noticed it was very quiet on the bed. I looked up and I saw three smiling faces looking at me.

I laughed and said, "Are you all three done?"

Dani giggled and said, "No, but it looks like you are."

I got up and walked over to them, standing inches from there, my cock covered in my and Keegan's cum.

I looked down at them and, "Yeah, I don't think so. Clean my cock, sluts."

All of them moved at once. I would have expected there to be some fighting over who did what, but all three of them moved like a well oiled machine and it didn't take me long to get hard again. And I knew exactly who I was going to fuck next.

I said, "Mia, on your hands and knees. It's your time."

She did as I told her to do and I slowly rubbed the tip of my cock on the outside of her pussy. I looked over at Dani and Andrea and they were both smiling. I leaned down and kissed them each and said, "One of you go down and clean out Keegan's pussy for me. Whichever one of you doesn't get her, will get Mia when I'm done."

And with that I shoved My cock deep into Mia. She yelped, but took it all with ease. Even though she was the most petite of the five at 5'1", only Dani could take my cock better than Mia. Matter of fact, Mia was very much like Dani in a lot of ways in terms of submissiveness.

As I pounded her pussy, she kept saying over and over again, "more, more, more!" So I gave it to her. And to really emphasize it, I reached down and grabbed a handful of her dark hair and yanked it hard. I was lost in my lust. Nothing else mattered at that point. I just wanted to keep pounding her until I came. And despite cumming once already, I could feel my balls boiling and I knew I was close. My thrusts intensified and I finally gave one hard thrust and exploded deep within her.

I don't know who screamed the loudest at that moment, me or Mia, but we both left loose with primal screams and then collapsed. I rolled off of Mia, physically exhausted. I looked over at Mia and I saw her mouth "thank you" and she closed her eyes. I then felt some movement on the bed and I saw Andrea get between Mia's legs to clean out her pussy. My last thought before sleep claimed me was, "At least I know who took care of Keegan." Then the darkness took over and I out like a light.

I awoke sometime in the middle of the night and I had 5 women surrounding me on the bed. Dani and Andrea were curled up together at the foot of the bed. Mia and Keegan were spooning on my left. And Delia was draped over me on my right. It was very crowded, but it was perfect. We'll definitely need a MUCH bigger bed. And sleep took over again.

At 5:30 the alarm rudely woke us all up and I felt Dani crawling off the bed apologizing to all of us about it. I had forgotten she got up extra early to do yoga, oh well. At that point I figured I might as well get up too, I still had a couple of weeks of school left to go. Reluctantly, I extricated myself from Delia and headed to the bathroom. I looked back to see Dani dressing into her yoga outfit and the other four still sleeping soundly.

Later, as Dani and I were about to leave for school, I heard footsteps on the stairs and it was Andrea.

She approached me and smiled, saying, "Mmm, good morning Master. And good morning Dani."

I leaned in and gave her a kiss and I felt her shiver with excitement.

I said, "Good morning, Andrea, sleep well?"

She nodded and said, "I was in heaven. A very crowded heaven, but still heaven!"

Dani laughed and said, "Yes it was quite cozy, wasn't it?"

They chatted a minute or two before I said, "We need to get going, Dani. Or we'll be late."

Turning to Andrea, I said, "While I'm gone, you're in charge. I already left a note on the counter saying that, so the others won't fight you on it. We all still need to talk, but the four of you will be moving in here with us. In time we'll need to get a bigger house with a much larger master bedroom, but that's another discussion. So I want you to work with the others and get a game plan together. When Dani and I get home this afternoon, we'll all sit down and discuss it."

Andrea looked at me with a soft smile and some tears beginning to form, saying, "Oh yes, thank you! I wasn't sure if that's what you wanted or not. All of us together under one roof."

Hugging me, I whispered in her ear, but loud enough for Dani to hear, "I may be your Master, but I love you all and I'll always want you around."

I kissed her on the cheek and turned to leave. I looked back and saw her and Dani kissing passionately before Dani joined me.

Two more weeks and then I am free! And the real fun and work begins!

To be continued.....


12