Growth Spurt Pt. 05

Story Info
The family comes together.
6.1k words
4.61
66.6k
117

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next hour or so I used a variety of implements on mom. From paddles to floggers to a buggy crop, but the one she loved the most was a very wicked flogger made up of many skinny leather strips, about the thickness of spaghetti, with the ends cut to a point. While it was very light in my hand, the marks it made on her back and ass were glorious. After warming her up slowly with a soft flogger, I moved to paddles and the crop, before ending with the wicked one. I gave her a few good whacks on her ass with it and she screamed. At first I freaked, but I could hear her begging for more, so more I gave here. My speed and intenseness increased, so did the strength behind each whack. With one final hard whack across her ass, she came with a flourish and collapsed. If she wasn't bound, she would have been on the floor.

Looking over at the ladies, their faces were a mixture of arousal and fear, though mostly arousal.

I said, "I need some help here to release from the cuffs. " And all of them got up at once to help.

They gently released her and I gathered her up into my arms. She opened her eyes as I cradled her and she smiled as she mouthed a thank you. She then either passed out or went to sleep from exhaustion. I kissed her forehead and carried her up to one of the guest bedrooms to sleep.

Walking out of the room I was met by all the ladies. I could see the concern in their eyes.

"She'll be fine," I said. "I knew to expect this because Dani told me. To be honest, I'm surprised I was able to go as far as I did with her, but she had said she did not want me to hold back. And if I went too far she'd yell out 'red' to stop things."

Delia then said, "We know you would never harm any of us and we know Dani was trained like that, but to actually watch it was... wow. It was extremely intense. You know I'm interested in such things, but not to that level of intensity!"

Chuckling I said, "I know. With you, with any of you who wants to do this, I'll definitely go slow. Tonight I knew I didn't need to go slowly and softly after we got warmed up."

Keegan grabbed me and hugged me tight and said, "Oh Master, you were so scary and sexy and loving and sadistic! Every time I thought that was it, I could hear Dani urging you on with her moans and cries of pleasure. You gave her what she has been craving for so very long. I doubt I could ever be in her position like that, but knowing what you were doing was out of love and passion, I think I fell even deeper in love with you."

Andrea, Mia, and Delia each hugged me and kissing me as well.

As they pulled away, I said, "I think it's time we all went to bed. I'm mentally and physically exhausted here and need the rest. I'm going to sleep with mom alone tonight to comfort her, give her some after care, and be there with her when she wakes up. You four go to our room tonight, mom and I will be fine."

They all did as they were told, even though they were still showing a bit of concern. I undressed and gently eased into bed. Once there, Dani automatically snuggled up with me. That night I slept a dreamless sleep. We could have had an earthquake and I would have been oblivious to it all.

The next morning when I woke up I was alone in bed. I looked at the clock and it read 9:47. Damn, I really slept in late.

As I was about to get out of bed, Dani appeared in the doorway. Smiling at me she said, "Thank you for last night, Master. I knew you had it in you."

Sitting up in bed, I gestured her to come over and said, "I'll admit I was a little worried n the end when you collapsed the way you did. I thought I went too far."

"Oh no, you went just far enough. My backside really has some nice red welts this morning, by the way. I wear them proudly!"

"Well, good! And I hope disturb you last night as we slept together."

"Not at all, Master. I felt very safe when I was in your arms all night, but I think you deserve a reward for everything you did last night."

With that, she crawled between my legs, removed my shorts and began to suck on my cock. Loving on it, licking it, kissing it, and then taking it in her mouth. Considering how turned on I was the night before and that I never got to cum, it wasn't too long before I was close and Dani could tell. She then began to pump my cock with both hands and her mouth and tongue worked the head. I took every ounce of control to not grab her head and shove her down hard on my cock, I wanted her to do this at her pace. And I was rewarded when she showed off her deep throat skills again taking in more than half of my dick and that's all it took for me to blow. I felt like filled her mouth with what felt like a gallon of cum, but she never let a drop escape.

"Fuuuuuuck, Dani, your mouth is pure heaven!"

Looking and me while licking her lips, "Thank you, Master."

We laid there for a few minutes before deciding to finally get out of bed to join the others. Once we got downstairs I only saw Andrea at the table. Looking around I said, "Where are the others?"

Andrea said, "Mia and Keegan went to get groceries as we were running low on a few items. Delia is in the playroom. Things were a bit of a mess down there after last night"

Leaning in and kissing Andrea I asked, "And how did the four of you sleep last night?"

Laughing she said, "Sleep? Oh we got to sleep eventually...."

Handing my coffee, Dani sat down and I joined her.

Andrea continued, "We were talking this morning about a great many things. You do realize, Master, all of us really love you deeply. Yes, the pheromones you produce weakened our resolve in the beginning and broke down barriers, but our love for you has grown naturally over these few months. I do not believe any of us are capable of saying no to you in any way, shape, or form. Not that we'd want to. Our love for you in complete, in body and soul. And, yes, I am speaking for all of us."

I looked at Dani and she nodded her head before saying, "Last night was the tipping point for them all. They saw your ferocity and your lovingness. How you treated me before, during and after melted any possible resistance that they may have had. We all talked this morning as you slept. What we all feel for you is not just lust, but 100% pure love and adoration."

Andrea spoke up, "I know what you did to me the very first time should make me mad, but I look back at it and I know how much I wanted you then, even though I tried my best to be an ice queen whenever I saw you. And I knew if we finished the trial and you received all the shots where I'd be in your life. I was accepting of it even then, though I tried so damned hard to deny it. I know Keegan, Delia and Mia had similar feelings in the end of the trial. Like me, they knew where they'd all end up. We all just didn't know how well we'd all work together and how much we all love one another."

I sat there slightly stunned to hear this. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised, but in a way I was. Gathering my thoughts I said, "Wow. This is not the morning conversation I was expecting!"

They both laughed softly when I said that and then I continued, "I definitely love you all too. No, check that, I'm IN love with all of you. I know when I was just getting used to all the changes going on I treated you all poorly. I was given the golden ring and I was making the most of it with only one thought in mind: to fuck! But as things moved along, I knew what I wanted with you all and I was going to have it. I knew it was a long shot at best that all six of us would work well together and have no tensions whatsoever, but it's worked out far better than I hoped."

Speaking up, Dani said, "I was always slightly curious about polyamory, but never really explored it. Master David mentioned it once or twice, but never expanded on it. Being bi made such thoughts even more intriguing to me, so I am very glad these four beautiful ladies have entered our lives."

And with that, she leaned over to give me a kiss before giving one to Andrea as well.

Dani continued, "One thing both Andrea and I really wanted to bring up with you is a need for a hierarchy. When you're not here, who is in charge? Who will make the decision is we're unable to contact you?"

Thinking a bit I replied, "Yes, I agree. I admit I hadn't thought about that, but now that you bring it up it makes sense."

"Thank you, Master. Master David briefly considered it and had ideas, but unfortunately they never happened as you know...."

Nodding, I said, "Yes, and I want you to share those ideas if you feel anything is missing in our family. But e should wait until everyone is home for us to discuss this. I'm sure Mia and Keegan should be home shortly, but right now I am starving!"

Getting up, Andrea said, "Allow me, Master. Perhaps you and Dani should discuss how we arrange our hierarchy in the house?"

Agreeing with, Dani and I went into the living room to hash some things out. Her knowledge was invaluable in coming up with a plan. After about 30 minutes of discussion, Andrea announced breakfast was ready. Entering the kitchen I saw Mia and Keegan had returned and were finishing up putting away groceries, while Andrea was setting breakfast on the table.

Coming up from the playroom, Andrea said, "Mmmm, is that bacon I smell? Oh! Good morning, Master!"

She leaned in a gave me a kiss and then sat down to join us. During breakfast I lined out what Dani and I had discussed.

"Ok ladies, we all need to have a serious discussion about our family and its structure. As was pointed out to me by Dani and Andrea, we need to develop a hierarchy among the five of you. And this is what Dani and I have come up with: Dani is in charge of the ladies, with Andrea her second. To keep it fair, Mia, Keegan and Delia are all equal. If Susie decides to join us, she'll be equal with you three as well. With Dani beginning the school year soon, I want Andrea to set up a household chores schedule for everyone. Yes, including me. We're all in this together. I'll need to get riding mower, so the lawn is mine to do then. Gardening is not my forte, so we'll need to figure out who...."

"Excuse me, Master, "Andrea interrupted, "but allow me to pay for the expense of the landscaping. I'm not sure you fully realize that after the sale of the building and being bought out by Groeth, I'm... well, I'm extremely well off. I have a millions in the bank right now. So please let me do this."

After lifting my jaw up off the floor, I said, "I.... honestly didn't know that. I didn't even think about it! But, yes, you may definitely take care of that! Thank you. One less thing to worry about.

Now back to what I was saying, once everything is set and ready to go, I'll get an official document put together for us all to sign. A contract of sorts. I'll leave enough room to add names as needed, because I suspect we may be adding at least one more to our family. If any of you can think of what should be added, let me, Dani, or Andrea know, but for now I need to hear from you all that you agree to this."

Of course they all agreed.

"Excellent! And now to celebrate we should do something! I think we need to enjoy that playroom as a group now and tonight we all go out. Annnnd.... Keegan, you can pick the restaurant this time! But first we play!"

As we all turned to head downstairs, I pulled Andrea aside and said, "You're mine right now. Just you and me.... No one else. "

To the girls I said, "Have fun, ladies, it's just me and Andrea for now. And you all will have some alone time with me the next few days as well."

I then grabbed Andrea and pulled her into the corner where we had the Murphy bed. I pulled it down and turned to Andrea. I could tell she was excited. It had been far too long since it just been her and I. Pulling her into my arms, I kissed her deeply and she hungrily returned it.

Breaking the kiss I said, "Strip."

She did so without hesitation. I thoroughly loved the view. Yes, she was the oldest of the five ladies at 52, but she had a body that many half her age would envy. Her breasts were large (38DD) and she had huge nipples with very dark areolas. She had grown her hair a bit longer for me, but it was still shorter than the others'. I actually liked how it looked on her now. I even liked how she kept it her natural gray color. The bob cut fit her perfectly and her dark brown eyes always pulled me. She was also the only one to not completely shave her pussy bald, but instead settled on having just a little tuft of hair.

Once she was naked, I had her undress me, which she did so quickly! I suspected she was very ready to go.

As much as I would have loved to have had her suck me off, I wanted more than that this time. I picked her up and put her on the bed. Having her lay on her back, I spread her legs wide and dove in to eat out her obviously wet pussy. Once I began to work on her clit, she arched her back and came for me. I remained between her legs long enough for her to cum 2 more times before I decided it was time to fuck her.

Raising up, I grabbed her legs and pulled her towards me. I lifted her legs, holding them by the ankles, and spreading her even wider. My cock was just beginning to push on her pussy lips and she moaned in anticipation.

I said, "Guide me in, slut."

She reached down and took hold to make sure I was headed in the right direction. I thought to myself that one of these days I need to take her anally, but not today. I pushed in slowly and she gasped. Even after months of fucking her, she was still tight. I slowly pulled in and out, letting her get used to it for a minute or so, and then I plunged in deep. The affect was immediate. She yelled out in pleasure and came. I let go of her legs and grabbed her arms by the wrists, pinning her to the bed. I then began to ravage her cunt.

For the next 10 minutes her pussy was abused over and over again by my cock, but Andrea kept begging for more. Her nails clawed my back and her legs were wrapped around me. Her grip on me was as tight as her pussy was around my cock. No matter what, she did not want to let go of this moment. As I felt that familiar boiling in my balls, the pounding intensified. I released her arms as I filled her up with cum. With each pump of cum into her, she kept saying thank you to me.

Spent, I rolled off of her and collapsed nest to her. She rolled over and kissed me gently on the cheek.

"God, I love you, Master."

And she laid her head on my chest, falling asleep.

At that point I realized we had four sets of eyes watching us. I lifted my head up to see naked ladies sitting there with huge smiles.

Delia said, "Have fun, Master?"

Chuckling I said, "Oh, just a little bit."

Mia said, "May we clean you both up?"

Barely got my yes out before Delia got between Andrea's legs and Mia and Keegan took care of me. Dani got up and walked over to me, leaning in to give me a kiss.

"Master," she said, "I am so very proud that you own us."

After kissing me again, she went back to sit down. I then just laid there and enjoyed all the attention. And while I thought I was spent, I was starting to get hard again. Mia and Keegan were very good at what they were doing. I wasn't going to direct them at all, I wanted to see how they'd handle who gets to do what. I wanted to see how the hierarchy worked now.

Mia finally asked, "Master, what shall we do?"

I looked at her and smiled.

I then pointed at Dani and said, "Ask her."

Dani was shocked.

She said, "Master! I can't make that decision for you!"

I only said one word: hierarchy.

Biting her lip and visibly nervous, Dani finally said, "Ok, fine. Hmmm, Keegan, ride Master in reverse cowboy position. Mia, position yourself to kiss Keegan and play with her breasts. Master, enjoy...."

I looked over at Dani and I could see she now had a very mischievous smile. She had spread her legs and was beginning to play with her pussy, obviously getting ready to enjoy the show.

Keegan climbed up on top of me and I watched her take my full length and her pussy clenched when she did. I allowed her to decide the pace. Her luscious ass bouncing on top of me was a sight to behold. As she fucked herself with my cock, I reached up and spread her cheeks. I then began to rub my thumb on her anus and she moaned even louder. As her pace increased, it wasn't easy to maintain my thumb there. I finally positioned my thumb in a way that when she came back down, I would go right in. The moment I slipped in, her orgasm was explosive. Her entire body shook and I could feel her squirting on me. Yes, time for anal sex.

Just as Keegan came, I could then feel a tongue on my balls and I knew it was Mia. She not only was licking and sucking on them, she was getting a faceful of Keegan's juices too. With what both Keegan and Mia were doing, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I wasn't going to say anything though, I wanted it to be a surprise.

By now Keegan was bouncing faster and faster, she kept screaming out her orgasms and I knew I was close. I grabbed the sheets on the bed and let loose. Keegan had no idea I was about to cum deep in her, but when she felt me filling her up her pace quickened. She came one more time and then pulled herself off of me. And then Mia, began to clean me up.

At that point I don't remember what happened. I was exhausted and fell asleep/passed out. The next thing I knew I was being gently nudged and someone asking me to wake up. Reluctantly I opened my eyes and I saw Andrea looking down at me.

She said, "Master, if we're to go out to dinner tonight, you may wish to shower and dress."

Sitting up and I asked, "What time is it??"

"It's only 3:30, but I figured you wouldn't want to rush."

3:30? Damn, I must have slept at least 3 hours.

I said, "Thank you, Andrea. You're right!"

I slowly headed upstairs and there was a beehive of activity going on. Even with 3+ bathrooms, a household with 6 people, 5 of them women, bathroom space was at a premium! I steered clear and headed for the shower in the master suite.

2 hours later we were all dressed and ready to go. Knowing Keegan the way I do, I knew where were going for dinner. There's only one thing she lusts after more than me: Alaskan King crab legs. Thankfully there was a great seafood restaurant that featured all you can eat crab legs, so we could all get our fill. Well, they could. I'm a red meat kinda guy, so I opted for the porterhouse steak, medium rare of course.

Since I was still only 18 and couldn't drink, I automatically became the designated driver. So here I was, nearly 3 hours later, driving home 5 very drunk ladies. And I was in heaven. I was happier than any other point of my life. I hope this feeling never goes away. My life is fucking awesome.

That feeling didn't last long, however. 3 months later, a "bomb" was dropped at our doorstep. A "bomb" in the form of my dad.

The day was like any other November day in Chicagoland, grey and windy. Dani was at school and I was well on my way to finishing my first "year" in college. I was speeding through each course quite easily, plus I was still doing the hacking job. The other ladies were basically ladies of leisure at the moment, but I knew Delia and Mia were itching to do something and Andrea volunteered twice a week at a free clinic. Keegan decided to "return" to school to further her knowledge. Like me, she was doing it online.

Like clockwork Dani returned home at 4:15. Tonight was Keegan's turn to do dinner and she was busily preparing a lot of my favorites. All the ladies tried do that for me, but I had to put a stop to it. Once a week was enough, and they had to take turns. One can take only so much pie for dessert!

As we were all collected in the kitchen, the doorbell rang. Mia went off to answer it. Soon thereafter we started to hear some raised voices. I rushed out of the kitchen, followed by everyone else. Mia was trying hard to stop someone from pushing his way in. I got there and opened the door unexpectedly and he stumbled into the house and fell.

12