All Comments on 'Growth Spurt Pt. 05'

by TiberiusPrime

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this chapter not done much about the sex more the story, just seems to be interesting points like the eye change. Loving the BDSM aspect aswell.

bluerowdybluerowdyover 3 years ago

I love this story and the twists that happen. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

I've enjoyed all the chapters so far! With the inclusion of the dad and the physical changes to the main character, I am really looking forward to the next chapter.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
Oh my...

A wonderful way to tie everything up. I wondered when his father would show up in this. Thank you for keeping this going.

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

Mmmmmmmmmmm.πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Yyyyaaaayyyy, Geeks!! This is going so well, the changes, the 'pain' Jimmy has to endure to move on in his changes...

I mentioned drama...now it is here. In the form of 'daddy-dearest' and his butthole shenanigans...I have a serious feeling he is going to be feeling some pain soon...

**5**Stars, again...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTiberiusPrime@TiberiusPrime
I am continuing to write, so expect some new stories at some point! Life does sometimes get in the way unfortunately. I definitely love all the comments, even the negative ones, because I appreciate all the feedback, even email. I am also on Kik under this same name if you ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES