Growth Spurt Pt. 07

Story Info
James seeks help.
6.1k words
4.65
50.6k
103

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea did the driving to Dot's office and it took about 45 minutes or so to get there. Most of the drive we just listened to music and sat with our own thoughts. All of us were nervous for our own reasons, me more than normal. That damn buzzing was back.

We got to Dot's just before 10:00. It definitely did not look like any office building I've ever seen. It was residence! A damn big one, too! Bigger than my house!

Seeing my confusion, Andrea said, "Dot works out of her home now. Most of what she does nowadays she can do remotely, so this gives us quite a bit of privacy to talk 100% freely with her. Plus I already clued her in to our family situation, just not all of the details."

As we were walking up the sidewalk, the door opened and a matronly looking woman casually dressed stood in the doorway. She was very tall, somewhat heavyset, with a very short blond hair. As we got closer she came towards us and you could see her smile.

Dot said, "Andie!!! It's been ages!!! Give me some sugar!"

Before Andrea could say anything, Dot pulled her in and gave her a huge bear hug. Andrea grunted as Dot lifted her off the ground.

"Dot, please! Put me down, you're embarrassing me!"

Both mom and I were chuckling at Andrea's predicament.

Putting her down, Dot said, "Oh chill. You were always way too uptight for your own good sometimes. So you must be Jimmy and Danielle!"

I spoke up and said, "Yes we are, thank you for seeing me. And, actually, I think I'd prefer to be called James now, if you don't mind."

"James it is then! And it's not a problem at all! I'd do anything for Andie. More if she'd let me," she winked.

Andrea coughed and said, "Don't you think we need to get inside and get started? I'm sure you're quite busy, Dot."

"Hm? Not at all, but you're right. We need to act professionally now. Well, follow me! Say, Andie, your ass is looking good! Working out?"

The groan Andrea let out was very noticeable, as were the laughs that mom and I let loose.

Once inside we followed Dot towards the back of the house and into a very large laboratory. I was in awe. I certainly wasn't expecting anything like this!

I guess the shock showed on my face, because Dot said, "You like it, James? This is my playground!"

All I could do was nod. As I looked around, the lab was filled with all sorts of medical equipment. I could see an adjacent office, as well as large room with an odd looking machine in it.

Seeing me looking at the machine, Dot said, "You like my baby? She's not cheap, let tell ya! But well worth the millions spent. There aren't too many people who have their own positron emission tomography facility at home!"

I said, "What? That's yours??? I thought only hospitals had these!"

Chuckling she said, "Nope, I got one, too. I get paid really well for what I do! And having my own means I can keep my research under my own roof. No pharmaceutical companies mucking things up for me!"

Andrea spoke up and said, "Now, Dot, Groeth was very generous in what they paid you. Obviously."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.... But they though they owned my ass. Fuck 'em."

Shaking her head, Andrea said, "Can we please focus?"

Finally Dani said, "YES! I'm worried about my son and Andrea said you might be able to help."

Dot turned serious and said, "Yes, you're right. I can catch up with Andie while we wait. James please sit down. Now I'm sure Andie told you what I need to do here, but I'll go over it anyway. First I'm going to inject you with radiotracer. It's going to take at least 60 minutes to start working, but we'll give it 90 minutes to make sure. Then I'll get you settled into my baby. The scan could take up to 40 minutes. It's very important to remain still during the test. I want to make sure I get a very good picture of your brain. So let's begin, shall we?"

And with that, she gave me the shot.

2 and half hours later, all four of us were in front of a huge computer screen. On one side was the MRI Andrea had done, on the other was my PET scan. All I could see was my brain, but both doctors were in deep discussion about what they saw. Both mom and I looked at one another. She shrugged her shoulders.

Finally Dot said, "Well, James, your brain is definitely unique! I'm excited to really see what you can do!"

I said, "What I can do??"

"Yes! Have you been having any weird feelings lately? Senses of what's going to happen or just an overwhelming bad feeling? I mean, something really, really strong."

I thought a moment and then I realized I had a really bad feeling about my dad and what he might be trying to do. That dawning realization showed on my face I saw Dot smile broadly.

She said, "I told you, Andie! I knew it! Congratulations! You have ESP!"

Andrea quickly said, "Now hold on! It's not quite that simple! You MAY have something happening, but it's not like that! Your brain has obviously increased areas of growth that are a bit abnormal, but nothing dangerous. However, they're areas of the brain where people assume ESP MIGHT be generated from! You're not going to become some psychic or any such bullshit. For example, Einstein's brain had abnormally sized areas as well, the parietal lobe for one, but he didn't have ESP! He was just incredibly smart."

"Oh, Andie, you're a buzz kill. Ok, so you MIGHT have something, James, but in all honesty neither of us really know. It's just a guess. MY guess is you're going to be able to sense things before they happen. How you sense them... I have no fucking idea. I might be wrong, but everything leads to that guess of mine."

"Thank you, Dot, but I think you're skipping over far too much! Mast.. um, Jim.... JAMES, the change in your eye color and your passing out is very concerning, but both of us feel that you're not in any danger. Dot is going to lend me her portable EEG machine so I can measure your brain activity the next few nights. For now, all we can do is assume what your brain is doing. But based on your reaction, something has happened, right?"

Taking a deep breath and exhaling, I told them all about the fight and my feeling that I was going to get hit, as well as what I was sensing about my dad. I sensed something wrong the moment I saw him for no good reason that I could think of, and I was still feeling it.

Everyone grew silent, then Dani said, "Oh, honey, I'm so scared."

Andrea said, "Dani, trust me please, James will be fine. I know you have every right to be mad at me right now because I may have done this to him, but both Dot and I know what he was given was inherently safe. Yes, he's that one in a billion where he grew much larger than anticipated, but we suspected there might be positive changes to the brain as well. Mainly in terms of increased IQ. His IQ did increase, but apparently his brain changed slightly as well. There are no tumors or masses, so he's fine. Now we need to figure out how his brain works."

Dani started to tear up a bit and finally hugged Andrea. I could hear her tell Andrea thank you.

We all talked the next few minutes before Andrea collected the EEG machine from Dot.

As we walked to the door, Dot said, "Now, Andie, don't be a stranger! We need to meet up for a drink soon!"

They hugged one another and Andrea kissed her on the cheek. They whispered to one another before I saw Dot start laughing! As Andrea turned to leave, Dot smacked her the ass. Andrea turned to Dot, but you could tell she sort of liked it. Shaking her head, Andrea walked to the car with a small smile on her face.

Once in the car, I asked Andrea, "So.... how long were you lovers?"

The shock on her face was priceless, but she knew that I knew.

Sighing she said, "A few months. You probably guessed, but she's gay. She was my first bisexual experience and I had a wonderful time, but it was interfering with our work. So ultimately I had to put a stop to it. She understood, but we both always wondered 'what if?', you know?"

All I could do was nod my head.

She said, "But enough of that, let's head home."

Once we got home, we were met with a flurry of questions by everyone. Andrea tried her best to answer them all and everyone seemed to be accepting of the answers. We settled in and had a large dinner, trying our best to ignore the elephant in the room.

That night Andrea set up the EEG machine in the guest room. I had to sleep alone that night in bed, though she'd be there monitoring things. As uncomfortable as it was, I fell asleep relatively quickly and slept a dreamless sleep.

I woke up very early once again and nothing had changed. I could still see clearly in the dark. Still weird.

I looked over I saw Keegan sitting where Andrea had been when I fell asleep! She was focused on something on her tablet.

I whispered to her, "Well, this is a nice surprise."

I guess I startled her because she jumped slightly.

"Master! I thought you were asleep! I was so engrossed in my book, I didn't even notice you had woken up. Did I disturb you?"

"No. I just woke up. Like I was done sleeping and that was it."

"Oh good! Well, I guess I can unhook you now and remove the headset. Andrea said to do that when you woke up, but I think she was expecting to be here to do it."

"Yeah, what did happen to her?"

"Oh! Well, I had gotten up to go pee and I passed by the room. I saw Andrea was nodding off, so I volunteered to stay."

"Well, I'm certainly not complaining to waking up with you in the chair."

As Keegan took off the headset, I got full view of her amble boobs. I don't care how many times I see them, I want to devour them. She caught me looking and gave me a huge smile.

I said, "So did Andrea say anything about me having to take it easy?"

"Ummm, nope, but maybe you should?"

"Nah, I want you, slut. Get undressed and get in bed."

She didn't hesitate at all in removing her nightie. She flipped back the covers before getting in bed and she could see I was already rock hard. She leaned down and began kissing the tip of my cock, running her tongue up and down it. As much as I wanted to feel her mouth on my cock, I had other plans.

I said, "Hop on up and straddle me. Now."

She did as I commanded and I felt her start to lower herself on to me. I wasn't about to go slow, so I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down, hard. I heard her gasp loudly as she took my full length deep into her sopping wet cunt.

"Ohhhhh, gawd, Master... fuuuuck...."

I was tired of taking it easy, I needed to FUCK someone now. And Keegan was the one.

I reached up and grabbed her hair and pulled her face down to me. I kissed her deep. Her hunger was matching my own. The more we kissed, the more she was bouncing up and down on me. Every so often I'd reach around and give her ass a good smack, too, which got her to moan even louder. After a few minutes of pounding her pussy, I had another idea.

"Get off, and get on your hands and knees. There's something I've been wanting for awhile and I'm taking it NOW."

She did as I told her to do. Once in position, I spread her legs slightly and rubbed my cock on her pussy lips, sliding in a few times to really get my cock wet. I knew she had done anal before, but not with me. Hell, this was my first time doing anal! I was going to enjoy the fuck out of it. I first slipped in my thumb to loosen her up a bit, not that it would do all the good, but I wasn't going to just slam on in. Once I knew she was well lubed and, by her reaction, was enjoying it, I pulled out my cock from her pussy and took aim.

"Ok, slut, it's time for me to take your ass. So get ready for it!"

She nervously said, "O-ok...."

I pressed on and in and, surprisingly, she relaxed enough for me to get the head in."

"Ohhhhh.... Fuuuuuck.... Master... it hurts... don't stop... soooo full...."

I heard her, but didn't listen, so I pressed on. I grabbed her hips again and pulled her towards me. She didn't resist, but she didn't help either. I was able to get about a quarter of the way in and I felt her cumming. I then began to slide in and out as best as I could then. I knew I couldn't slam all the way in, but I could take what I can here.

With every thrust into her ass, I think Keegan came. She's a total anal slut, who knew? And fuck she's tight.

I knew I wouldn't last long, with every orgasm she had, her ass squeezed my cock. As I got close, I knew where I was going to cum.

"Keegan, I'm pulling out. Come over here and get ready for a facial."

When I pulled out I made left a gaping hole behind. Keegan, quickly turned around, grabbed my cock, and started pumping. She desperately needed my cum. Using both her hands, she pumped me quickly, she knew I was almost there.

"Ugghhh.... Fuck Keegan, I'm cumming!"

Without thinking about it at all, she took my cock head in her mouth and took my load! She didn't even care that it was just in her ass, she wanted every drop. I think I came twice as much as I normally would at that point.

She let loose my cock from her mouth and said, "Mmmm, thank you, Master. I can't believe I just did that!"

I laid down on the bed and she snuggled up next to me.

I said, "I've been wanting to fuck one of you in the ass for awhile, you just happened to be the lucky one to be my first. And I did not think you'd ever do 'ass to mouth' like that! I wasn't going to make you, but I'm glad you did."

"Master, it just felt right. I'd do anything to please you. ANYTHING."

I kissed her on the forehead and we both fell asleep.

A short time later, I have no idea how much time had passed, I woke up and I could tell the sun was just coming up. Keegan was still sleeping, so I gently eased myself out of bed to hit the bathroom. One to pee and two to take a quick shower!

As I was walking to the bathroom, that buzzing returned. But the something else happened. I got a flash of something in my mind's eye. I stumbled a bit, catching myself by leaning on the wall.

"Whoa, what the fuck was that?"

I closed my eyes to try to focus on what just happened, but I was getting nothing. The only thing I could remember (sense?) was it had to do with dad and nothing good. I shook it off and headed to grab that shower, the hot water will help.

I luxuriated in a very long shower for a change. It's rare nowadays to be able to get one of these!

Afterwards, I grabbed a robe and went down to the kitchen to make coffee. I was up now, so I might as well make use of my time. That K-cup machine was a Godsend!

I sat at the kitchen table and thought back to happened. I should be freaking out, but I'm not. After getting my scan and talking with Dot, I oddly felt at ease here. If anything, I was a bit frustrated in not knowing what it was that I "saw". So I closed my eyes and tried to focus again. I didn't know what I was supposed to do to make whatever this was work, but I was going to try.

Nothing. Not a damn thing. All I could "feel" was dad was up to something no good and I needed to be prepared. If that's all I got from it, I'll deal. Time to make that appointment to get the professionals out here for security.

Heading to the office, I saw mom walking down the stairs, dressed for work.

"Good morning, sexy," I said.

Smiling at me, she said, "Good morning, Master. I wasn't expecting you up so early again. How are you feeling? Sleep well?"

I could've lied to her, but I didn't. I told her all, including the sex.

I then said, "What's weird, this time, whatever that 'flash' was, I seemed to be better prepared for it, I guess. Like I was getting used to it. It still threw me for a loop, but nothing like the last few times."

"Sweetheart, we need to take this seriously. Let Andrea do what she needs to do, don't usurp her control when it comes to her being your doctor."

"Dani... Mom, I promise I won't. And I have been taking it easy. Well, as easy as I can."

She hugged me and then kissed me deeply.

"I love you so much, Jimmy. Sorry, James now, right? That's going to take some getting used to. But I love you in so many ways..."

She held on to me a for another moment before letting me go.

"Now I need to get moving if I plan on being on time!"

She then gathered up her purse, large briefcase, and headed out. I, instead, headed to the office to figure out who to hire for the security upgrade. This was not a situation for Ring, I wanted the best I could get.

By the time I was finished, I could hear voices in the kitchen. I turned off the computer and went to greet my ladies.

Walking into the kitchen I said, "Good morning, everyone."

There sat Susie, Mia, and Delia.

Almost in unison they said, "Good morning, Master!"

All three of them got up and pretty much tackled me with hugs and kisses.

"Easy! I missed you all, too, but it was only one night!"

Mia said, "One night too many for me!"

"And me," said Delia.

Susie said, "Oh and me, too!"

Smiling I said, "Well, until we can figure out what's happ.........."

Next thing I remember I was looking at the 3 very concerned women.

"What? What happened?"

They looked at one another and then Delia said, "Master, you don't know? You trailed off a bit before saying that your dad isn't to be trusted and something about checks."

"What?? I said that?"

They all nodded.

I said, "Ok, one of you go get Andrea now. I'm going to lay on the couch."

I got up and I saw Mia rush off to get Andrea.

I didn't lay there for very long before Andrea appeared. Obviously she didn't have enough time to dress as she was completely naked when she got there. I knew that sex was the last thing I needed to be thinking about, but damn those titties aroused me.

"Master, Mia told me what happened. What do you remember?"

"Nothing."

I then told her about this morning. Everything. Including sex with Keegan.

"GODDAMMIT!! I told you to not do anything strenuous until we can figure this out! I don't want to lose you, I love you! We all love you!"

Her tears flowed as she yelled at me and I felt like shit. I knew she was right. I pulled her towards me to hug her and she pushed me back.

"NO! I don't want to be fucking consoled right now, I want to be mad at you. I deserve to be mad at you! You must listen to me please! This is goddamn serious!!"

As Andrea yelled and cried, all the ladies gathered around her and Delia put her hand on Andrea's shoulder to steady her.

Turning to Keegan, who had just come downstairs, Andrea faced her and said, "And you, you.. you fucking idiot! You knew better! You knew that Master needs to take it easy, which mean NO SEX! What the fuck were you thinking? Did you know he almost passed out again in the hallway? No, you didn't! You could only think about your goddamn cunt!"

Finally I had it.

I stood up suddenly and said, "Ok, that's ENOUGH! Blame me, not Keegan. I ordered her to do it. I was horny, I wanted to fuck, she was there. So back the fuck up right now on the blame game. You don't want me to do anything strenuous, what the fuck do you think this is??"

I paused a moment and all I could see were women in tears, all of them. I was breathing hard, trying to calm down.

I sat down and said calmly, "Look, all of you, sit down. Let's get it all out right now."

Once they settled in, Andrea started to say, "Master, I...."

I interrupted and said, "NO, shut up. I'm talking now. I know you're right about taking it easy, but I probably won't. I honestly really feel good. Hell, almost too good, if that's possible. Not feeling like there's something wrong is obviously an issue. I believe in you though, I know you'll figure it out. But nothing gets accomplished if we all start to lose it here."

A second or two passed before Andrea finally said, "I'm sorry, Master. And Keegan, I am so very sorry for yelling at you, I never should have done that. Please forgive me."

Keegan responded by hugging her and kissing Andrea on the cheek. I could tell Keegan whispered something into her ear.

12