Growth Spurt Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before anyone else could say something, Susie spoke up, "Excuse me, I know I'm fairly new to this whole thing, but can I say something?"

I said, "Go ahead, speak your mind."

"Thank you, Master. Well, I'm sort of looking at this from the outside in, I wasn't here at the beginning, so maybe I'm seeing things differently. But it seems every time you exert yourself harder than you usually do, then you have this issue. I remember Delia telling me that everything kicked in after you got into your fight at school. And then your size increased even more when you had sex with her. Fast forward to when you ravaged Delia the other night, you had another episode. So what happened this morning that was different?"

That rocked me. Could she be right?! How could we not see this?

I turned to Andrea and asked, "Is it possible that's the answer?"

Andrea thought for a moment and said, "Oh my God, I am so stupid sometimes. I'm so involved here that I miss the forest for the trees! Yes! That does make sense! Oh my God...."

Susie said, "So what did happen this morning, Master?"

Keegan responded for me and said, "Master took my ass."

Mia said, "Really? Damn... lucky girl."

That broke the tension.

I finally said, "Andrea, what do we do? I'm certainly not going to live the life of a celibate monk now!"

Andrea said, "Let me think a moment please. Keegan, please get the EEG readings from last night. I need to review those and Master's brain scans again. Oh, and some clothes, too, please."

I got up and said, "Ok, we need to eat some breakfast, at least I know I do! Whose turn is it today?"

Mia said, "It's Andrea's, but I'll do it. She's got more important things to focus on."

Susie then said, "I'll help. Come on, we need to do something special."

After a huge breakfast, Andrea excused herself to work. She promised to figure something out.

At about 1:00, the security company I hired showed up. I had opted for pretty much everything. Motion sensors, cameras all of the outside, you name it. I told them I wanted the household to be 100% and secure, but not like a prison. They understood and got to work. They started by installing the keypad inside and then Andrea came up to me.

"Master, may we talk privately?"

We went into the office and closed the door.

She said, "All right, this is what I think is happening and I should have realized it earlier!"

"Andrea, it's ok. This is not your fault. I willingly signed up for your trial. Everything that's happened to me was completely unexpected."

"I know, but I didn't connect the dots. I believe I have connected them now, however. I reviewed my notes from during the trial and the effect the drugs had on you. I also reviewed all the recent tests we've done. My recommendation is that we need to stabilize you further. I still have some vials of the drugs we used during the trial, including the final dose you were given. Now this is not without risk, but I based on everything I know and all the tests that have been run, I feel that you need a 'booster' shot of the final dose."

"Ok, let's do it!"

"One moment please, there's a big BUT in there. But I don't know exactly what will happen. I do know physically, you're not going to get any larger. Your penis won't be any bigger than it is now, you won't increase your height, etc. This shot is to, hopefully, get your brain back in line, but it could also have an adverse effect on you."

"Back in line? I don't understand."

"Well parts of your brain are operating at a higher level than other parts. You're like an engine that has a piston that's misfiring. I'm not going to get into all the specifics, but my hope is this shot gets your entire brain working together again and properly. Best case, you get better and you keep whatever possible powers you appear to have. Worst case, well, it could be something major. You might develop a brain bleed or slip into a coma or something even worse. I'm not 100% sure."

"Wow. So basically damned if I do, damned if I don't. Ok, so you're not 100% sure, but how sure are you?"

"Honestly? About 80%. But I think we need to discuss this with the family. One other thing though."

"Yes?"

"This is going to sound odd, but once you get the shot, you need to increase your endorphins as high as they can go. During my research of my notes, that was the catalyst for everything for you. So to make it simple, you need to have some intense sex right after I administer the shot. As intense as you can get. The more intense the better. We need to push you as far as you can go, and I really think it'll get things back in order. That's the key. Since the beginning, it's always been sexually related. And don't hold back your pheromones. Let everything loose."

Taking a deep breath, I said, "Well, I don't know what to say to all of that, but I definitely trust you implicitly. You would never do or suggest anything that would be dangerous to me. We do need to talk to the family, but I'm doing it."

Andrea hugged me and said, "Thank you for your trust, Master."

We left the office and gathered up the ladies. Mom would be home in a couple of hours, but I wanted to let them all know that we had something important to talk about later. I didn't want them feeling left out or wondering. But they had to wait.

Talk about a long couple of hours! But mom finally got home and Andrea and I were able to tell them the situation. There was a lot of discussion, some fears, some tears, and definitely a bit of arguing, but in the end was my decision.

I said, "Look! I know you're all scared, but you know Andrea would never put me in harm's way! And you know I won't just don't throw everything away here on the chance something could happen to me. I heard you all, I know you all love me, and I love you all, too, but I'm doing it."

Dani said, "Dammit, James, this is dangerous. This is your brain. It could kill you!"

Andrea said, "Dani, I'm fairly certain it won't kill him, but won't lie to you and say that it's 100% safe. It's not. But this is really the best shot we have. I would not suggest this otherwise."

Keegan, Mia, Susie and Delia all offered their opinions as well, before I finally had them be quiet.

I said, "I hear you all. But, like I said, I'm doing it. Now Andrea feels that I need to have sex right after the shot. I feel it should just be one of you, this way..."

Dani interrupted, "It'll be me. NO arguments. You're my son, you're my Master. If this heals you, I want to be in your arms when it happens."

"Ok... as I was saying, mom, this way the others can be there for safety's sake. And, mom, I was going to ask you anyway, but thank you for offering."

Embarrassed, Dani said, "Oh."

"So let's eat something, because Dani and I will need our strength!"

We all headed to the kitchen and then the doorbell rang. I had almost forgotten about the security upgrade. The security installers had finished the foreman needed to go over the system with me. For the next 30 minutes he showed me the set up on the tablet that was part of the service. I thanked him and gave him a check. Now I knew we were safe.

After a big dinner, and once dishes were piled into the dishwasher, we all headed down to the playroom. The tension in the air could be cut with a knife.

Dani and I settled in on the Murphy bed. All of a sudden I felt like I was on display for the ladies. Normally I'd love it, but at this moment it made me a bit nervous.

Andrea said, "Now, Master, I am going to administer the shot now. It's a larger dose than what you were given before, but I ran the calculations earlier and I'm confident in this dosage. Dani, just to prepare you, he's going to be in a bit of pain initially, but it'll pass. It's normal."

And with that, Andrea swabbed my arm with alcohol and then gave me the shot. And like last time, I felt like my muscles were on fire, but this time it felt different. I had to close my eyes because the lights got bright and I could barely think. I curled up on the bed in a fetus position in an attempt to ignore what was happening.

And as quickly as it began, it stopped. I could then focus on what was going on around me. All the ladies were surrounding me, Dani was holding me, and they all had concerned looks.

I cleared my throat and said hoarsely, "I'm ok.... I'm ok."

Dani said, "Are you sure you're up for this?"

"Yes. More than ready. I just needed to get past that initial shock. I've done it before."

I then grabbed Dani by the hair and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Whatever worries she had melted when I kissed her. She hungrily returned it and moaned. Our tongues met and our kissing got deeper and more intense. My cock was already getting hard and I felt her hand reach down for it.

We broke from the kiss momentarily and we quickly removed the rest of our clothes. Moments before I was writhing in agony and now here I am fully aroused and about to fuck my mom. I knew I needed to push it, do what Andrea suggested, so I knew I could ravage Dani more than any of the others.

I pushed her down on to her back, grabbed her legs and spread them apart. I expected her pussy to be very wet and ready and I wasn't disappointed. I gave her no chance to prepare, I just shoved in. Her immediate intake of air was quickly replaced with loud moans and groans as I began to pummel her. It didn't take too long for her to start cumming. The more she came, the harder and faster I fucked her.

Finally I said, "Get up, on to your hands and knees. Time for me to take your ass now."

Without a word she moved like a woman possessed. She lifted her ass up and spread her ass cheeks for me. I knew she was no anal virgin, but this was our first time. With my cock wet from her cum juices I pressed in and she groaned loudly, urging me to go deeper. So deeper I went. I got about half of my cock in and started to move in and out. She then did something unexpected, she pushed back hard and took my full length deep into her.

"Uggghhh... use me, Master, don't hold back! Fuck my ass. Use your slut!!"

She didn't need to tell me twice, I unleashed on her. I pummeled her pussy as hard and as fast as I could. I reached down and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up. My free hand smacking her ass cheeks hard, I was relentlessly abusing her and she kept screaming for more.

The harder I fucked her, the more she wanted. It wasn't enough for her and it wasn't enough for me, but I began to feel my balls boiling. I was going to fill her ass up soon and I didn't let her know. When I started to cum I could feel her tense up and she came along with me. Even when I was done cumming, my cock was still rock hard, so I didn't stop, but I could tell she was starting to weaken under me. A few more thrusts and she collapsed and my cock pulled out with a loud pop. I sat back and looked at her, her ass was a gaping hole with cum pouring out of it.

I turned around and said, "Someone get a towel and clean me up."

Susie was there in an instant, obviously prepared. She had a washcloth and took care of me.

"I'm not done yet, who's next? I don't give a fuck who it is, just get your ass up here."

Mia hopped on the bed and assumed the doggie position. I wasn't going to fuck her ass, but her pussy was going about to be battered. I rolled mom over and positioned myself behind Mia. Without a word, I spread her legs and shoved right in. She took it all and let loose a loud squeal of pleasure. As with Dani, I pummeled her hard and relentlessly. She knew she was in for a long fucking since I had just cum. I was completely lost in my lust by now. The world felt like it melted away and nothing else mattered to me than my cock fucking this pussy. I was oblivious to anything else but pure animalistic fucking.

I had no idea how long I fucked Mia, it felt like hours, but I knew I was about to cum. Without a word I filled up her cunt and I heard her scream as she came with me. And like Dani before her, she collapsed under me, completely used and exhausted.

Even though I was still hard, I knew I was finally spent. I rolled over and laid down on the bed, taking in huge gulps of air. I hope whatever needed to be done was done. And then everything went black.

To be continued.....


12