Growth Spurt Pt. 08

Story Info
The more, the merrier!
6.1k words
4.64
45.9k
104

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea how long I was out. All I know is when I woke up it was light out. As I focused I could see I was in our master bedroom and I was surrounded by female flesh. My head itched and I realized that Andrea had put the EEG headset on me. I then saw Andrea sitting in a chair next to the bed, asleep. There was no way I could get her attention without waking everyone, so I had no choice.

Clearing my throat I said, "Good morning, ladies!"

Andrea jumped up with a start and the others slowly awakened. Once they all realized I was awake, they all tried to speak at once.

I said, "Ladies, relax, please! I feel fine. Dani, Mia... how are you both feeling?"

Dani said, "Mmmm, sore, but in a very delicious way."

Mia said, "Very sore and not so delicious for me! But I feel well fucked!"

I looked at Andrea and asked, "So what's the verdict, doc?"

Giving me a sour look at calling her doc, she replied, "Your readings look to be normal now. Definitely more in line of what normal brain activity looks like. I still want to run some tests as soon as possible, though."

"So I know I blacked out last night, but it wasn't like any of the other times."

"Yes. Well, to be blunt, you fucked yourself into unconsciousness. Do you have any memory of last night?"

I thought a moment and said, "Well, I do remember fucking mom's ass and then fucking Mia, after that nothing."

Andrea looked at me with a shocked look and said, "Master, you fucked 5 of us. After Mia, you collapsed on the bed and commanded Susie to hop on you and she did. Then it was me and then Delia. Keegan was spared only because you were completely out then. All told, you had sex for almost 3 hours and those of us you fucked, you fucked to exhaustion."

When Andrea told me that, I couldn't believe it. I didn't remember anything after Mia. Not a damn thing.

I said, "Does that mean anything? I mean, I fucked 3 of you and I have absolutely no memory of it."

Andrea said, "My guess it was a combination of the endorphins, your pheromones and the drug affected your sex drive. If the human body didn't have physical limits, you might still be fucking one of us."

Keegan chimed in, "My turn!"

We all laughed, which we sorely needed.

As I sat up, I could tell what Andrea said was right. My muscles were sore. I slowly got out of bed, but I could tell my legs were a bit shaky. Andrea got up and helped me out of bed.

"Now, Master, I must insist you rest today. NO arguments please. Absolutely no sex of any kind today. I am going to get a blood sample from you and have a lab run it for me. I still have friends at the hospital who'll help."

When Andrea mentioned the hospital, she reminded me about Laura and having her over for dinner on Saturday.

I asked, "What day is it?"

Dani said, "It's Friday. Don't worry, they know I'm off today because you're undergoing a 'medical procedure' of some sort."

"Oh good! Andrea, you remember your friend, Laura? Well, don't forget I invited her over for dinner tomorrow."

"Oh yes! Damn, I did forget. We should probably cancel..."

"No! I don't want to. But I'll confirm with her that she's still coming. First, however, I need to pee. Will you please take me over to the bathroom?"

"With pleasure, Master, but I'll wait outside if you don't mind."

As I leaned against the wall to relieve myself, I could tell my cock was sore. If I didn't know any better, I would swear I had "rug burns" on it! Yeah, no sex sounds real good right now.

So the rest of the day was spent with me being waited on by 6 very lovely ladies. We stayed in the playroom and watched movies or played games. Andrea did take the time to go to the hospital with my blood sample and when she returned she said everything thing looked perfectly normal. And all throughout the day I never once felt any buzzing in my head, for the first time in months. It seemed I was cured!

Unfortunately, that feeling I had about my dad wouldn't go away, so in between movies I talked with Susie to see if she had come up with anything. She said she hadn't come up with anything yet, but she had one more phone call to make. When she heard about me saying something about checks, that got her thinking that he might be passing bad checks again. She thanked me for reminding her about it and she left to make the call.

As she made her call, I texted Laura to confirm that she was still coming for dinner tomorrow night. She responded almost immediately with a yes and big smiley emoji. I couldn't wait.

After a daylong movie marathon, we were all tired. Not just from the movies, but from the previous nights' activity. So we made it an early night. It had been awhile since all of us slept together in one massive bed and I was looking forward to it. And while you think 7 people in one bed would be crowded, it wasn't. We all worked together as one and slept together as one.

For the second day in a row I woke up just as it was getting light. That's an improvement, I'm sleeping later now. I rolled over and I was face to face with Delia. She was also awake and she smiled when I looked at her.

Whispering, she said, "Good morning, Master darling."

She leaned in an kissed me gently.

I said, "Mmm, that's the way a man should be awakened in the morning. Well, other than a blowjob of course."

She laughed and said, "You know any of us would gladly do that for you, but you heard Andrea."

I sighed deeply and said, "Yes.. I heard her. But my cock didn't listen apparently."

Delia looked down and saw the tent I was creating.

"Oh Master, please don't tempt me. Andrea warned us all. She wants you on a strict 'no sex for 3 days' schedule."

"3 days! She's inhuman!"

Giggling, Delia said, "Yes, really awful. We're all paying for it, you know. But it's for your own good."

Pretending to pout, I said, "Ok fine, be mean."

She giggled again and kissed me one more time before climbing over bodies to go use the bathroom. I figured I might as well get up too. I grabbed my robe and headed down to the kitchen for coffee. Ah yes, glorious coffee.

Once I had my cup in hand, I just stood there and looked out the window enjoying it. I loved our house and its big yard. I figured when we started to build Susie her separate office space out there, we could try to work in a pool, spa tub, and patio or deck some place out there, too. We had plenty of room and the fence was tall enough that no one could see us. I knew despite recent events that distracted me from my schoolwork, as well as my hacking job, we had more than enough money to tackle those improvements. I was halfway considering putting the school on pause, as I would be making nearly $200 grand a year with my job. If I focused entirely on it, that would probably mean more money. Something to really consider.

I finished my coffee and decided it was time for a shower. Then I'd wake the ladies up. I quietly snuck back into the bedroom and they were all asleep, even Delia went back to bed. So one long shower coming up!

20 minutes later I exited and I noticed that 2 of the ladies were awake and were in the middle of some fun. I walked closer and I could see Andrea and Mia 69ing, with Mia on top. I couldn't help myself, so I went over and gave Mia a small smack on the ass. She jumped when I did that, but went right back to her muff diving as she muffled a good morning to me. This no sex thing sucks.

I decided to surprise the ladies with breakfast. I could make one thing really well and that was pancakes. So I went to it. I also fried up some turkey sausage for us all. That was the compromise since the ladies wanted the healthier alternative, but I missed real pork sausage. Sometimes Master needs to acquiesce to keep the peace in the house.

I was nearly finished when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

As they entered the kitchen, I said, "Good morning, ladies! Breakfast is nearly ready."

Yawning, Keegan said, "Wow! Who are you and what did you do with Master?"

I said, "There's a pod out in the back if you want to check."

Having watched "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" (the original one!) the previous day, they thank fully all got the joke.

We all sat together and had a great breakfast. One big happy family. Albeit a unique family. With it being Saturday, however, we all had stuff to do. It was Susie's turn to do groceries, so she got busy compiling the list. Mia and Keegan were on house cleaning duties. Mom did laundry. I had to take care of bills. Andrea and Delia chipped in where needed. It's not all sex in the household unfortunately, but it felt really good to be doing something normal.

As the day wore on and everyone did what they needed to do, Andrea came over to me to check on me.

I said, "You're coddling me, Andrea. I honestly feel fine."

She said, "No, not coddling, checking in on my patient. I'm in doctor mode here, Master. Please come with me, I'd like to give you a physical examination."

I grinned and said, "But what no sex...?"

She gave me that look and said, "I said examination, not sex. Down, boy."

I relented and she did what she needed to do, but I wasn't going to let her off easily. I hadn't done it in awhile, but I amped up my pheromones and started hitting her with them as she examined me. She didn't realize what I was doing, but I could see the affect it was having on her. As she was finishing things up, her breathing was getting deeper and slower, her eyes were beginning to glaze a bit. I let her put her instruments away and then I kissed her deeply. Pulling her into me and not letting go. She responded immediately. The pheromones did their job.

I pulled off of her and said, "My cock needs sucking now. No arguments, do it."

She mulled saying no to me, but dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants, pulling my hardening cock free.

"Now I'm just going to sit here and relax as you do all the work. Nothing strenuous here."

She looked up and me and smiled and said, "Oh very well."

Andrea wasn't the best cocksucker in the house, but I'd never say no to her. She took as much as she could into her mouth and worked her tongue around my head. The entire times her hands were moving up and down my shaft. There was no urgency in what she was doing, this was love and not lust. I just let her do her thing. I enjoyed every moment of what she was doing. She'd then run her tongue up and down my shaft and then lick and suck my balls. The whole time her hand pumping my cock. She knew exactly what to do to get me off and she was working at it.

She went back to sucking me and forcing her mouth to take more of me. She gagged a little, but she kept trying. Finally she went back to bobbing up and down on my cock. Slowly at first, but she increased her speed. She knew she was going to get me to cum soon and I wasn't going to disappoint her. This time I wasn't going to hold her head down, she was free to take my cum how she wanted to take it.

"Mmmm, I'm close, Andrea.... real close... keep doing that... oh yeah... fuck...."

She was not sucking me furiously, eager to get me to cum. And when I did, I exploded into her mouth. Even though she was expecting it, my cum spurted out and covered her now. She swallowed what she could, but there was a good amount on her. I sank into the couch and felt like jello. She got up and sat next to me, she had a big grin on her face.

I said, "Thank you. I needed that."

Still swallowing, she said, "You're welcome, Master. I guess you're probably cleared for sex, but as only if you go easy. Maybe let one of the other ladies just make love to you and you let her. Just for now."

Smiling I said, "Is that the prescription that I need?"

Laughing, she responded, "Yes. Slow sex, two times a day. Now I need a shower!"

She got up and I watched her walk away. For a woman in her 50's, she was still fucking hot.

With Laura arriving at 6:00, we all got ready. Keegan and Dani did all the cooking, as they were the best in the house at it. We also all decided to keep our situation simple to explain. Just friends and family living under one roof.

Laura arrive a tad early, but that was fine. I greeted her and invited her in. She was looking exceptionally hot tonight. Even thought she was very casually dressed, her jeans looked like they were painted on and her top showed off a good bit of cleavage as well. She was nowhere near as endowed as Andrea or Keegan, but what she had made her quite alluring!

Introductions were made, drinks were poured and we all sat around the table to get to know one another. Laura ended up sharing more than a few embarrassing stories about Andrea, including one where she got caught having sex in one of the offices.

After dinner, we all headed to the living room to chill. The dishes could wait. I made sure Laura was sitting close to me and it was then I could smell her perfume. It was definitely something floral and I loved it.

While we all sat there, I basically let the ladies talk. I wanted to see if there was an ease between them all. Everything was going extremely well. So as they talked, I began to increase my pheromones, I wanted Laura to feel them. Not to the point of losing all inhibitions, but enough to have her come back for more. Andrea knew what I was doing, even if she didn't fully agree with it.

After about an hour, I could tell Laura was really feeling the effects. The other ladies began to notice as well. Dani gave me a questioning look, but I just smiled at her. I also knew Laura wasn't alone in feeling aroused, so I knew this would definitely work to my benefit.

I then began taking a more active role in the conversation, steering it towards more intimate subjects, just to see how far she'd go. I was slightly surprised to find out she'd go quite a ways.

I said, "So Laura, Andrea mentioned to me that you had lost your husband passed away when you were young. I'm very sorry to have heard that."

Laura said, "Oh thank you, James, it's been almost 17 years since he's passed and I've missed him every day."

I then said, "You're still mourning him?"

Laughing she said, "Oh no! I still go out on dates, but he'll always have a piece of my heart. Even if I find another person to fall in love with, they won't erase that."

"Oh, so you do date! Good! You're too gorgeous to be home alone!"

Blushing she said, "Oh my, thank you! Thank you so much. I'm glad you think I'm so pretty. If I might be so bold, with all the pretty women in the room, I'm surprised you even noticed!"

Oh yes, she was definitely losing some inhibitions.

I continued, "Well, I must agree, every single woman here is incredibly hot, and that includes you. I guess I've been very fortunate to be surrounded the way I am."

She paused a moment before saying, "You think I'm hot?"

"Yes, very much so. Don't you agree, ladies?"

All of them nodded and said yes, with Andrea being a little more enthusiastic than I thought she would be.

"See, Laura, we all think you're very hot and sexy."

Laughing she said, "I'm not quite sure how to respond to that! I've never been the focus of so many people like that!"

"Well should just enjoy all the attention then! I'm surprised that no one hasn't mentioned it to you before now."

"Well, the only person who ever really thought I was hot is my late husband. Now I have dated a bit over the years since, but nothing serious. A few second and third dates. And the occasional roll in the hay. Andrea knows this though."

Nodding I said, "I know, Andrea told me this earlier. She is extremely open with me, everyone here is very open about many things actually. Absolutely no secrets among us in this house."

I leaned in even closer, giving her a full dose of pheromones, and said, "I'm hoping you can be just as open here as well."

I could see Laura's eyes begin to glaze, so I knew she was close to giving in. Knowing the promise I made, I looked at Andrea and she mouthed an "it's ok" to me, so I continued.

"Laura, I'm going to be extremely blunt with you. All of us here love one another deeply and intimately. And I do mean ALL of us. Now I understand this is not for everyone, some might even think it's disgusting, but this is what works for us. It was a natural progression of meeting Andrea and the others during their drug trial. I can definitely tall you honestly that because of them, I've become the man I am today."

Laura looked and me and said weakly, "All of you? Even your mother, James? Andrea, is this true?"

Andrea said softly, "Yes, Laura, all of us. Please focus on James and listen to what he says."

I continued, moving slightly closer, "Laura, when I first saw you, I immediately was attracted to you and wanted you. I desperately wanted to pursue you right away, but I made a promise to Andrea to not force anything on you. If you say no, I'll accept it, as will the others. I don't want you to say no, I would like for you to join me, join us, and be loved and cherished again. And if you think your age is an issue, look at the women in this room. Every one of them is a different age, so that doesn't matter. Age is just a number. The only thing that matters right now is how you're feeling."

Laura looked at me and I stared deep into her eyes. Her resolve was nearly gone, but there was still some resistance. I knew what she was feeling and I pressed on.

"Laura, let me tell you what I know. You're incredibly aroused right now, probably more than you've ever been in your entire life. Every nerve is feeling energized and you're craving to be touched. If I leaned in right now for a kiss, you'd meet me in the middle. I don't want to do that. I want you to come over to me, give yourself to me. Or you can get up, say no thank you, and we'll leave it at that. And you'll always be welcome in my house as a guest, as you were tonight. The choice is entirely yours."

I leaned back in the couch to see how she'd respond. I saw her survey the room and how the ladies were reacting. All of them were urging her on silently, but Andrea more than the others. Laura looked at Andrea and Andrea said it was up to her, but it was fine.

As I watched Laura, I saw her close her eyes and then take a deep breath. She looked at me and asked, "Ok."

She slid over on the couch and leaned in. I grabbed her by the back of the head and kissed her. At first she was a bit tentative, but her hunger grew. I was dousing her with as much of the pheromones as I could at this point. As much as I wanted to just take her, to tell her what to do, I wanted her to say it. And she didn't disappoint.

Gasping, she said, "James, oh God... I've never felt like this before. I need... want... I... oh God, please just fuck me. I'm on fire here and I need you!"

I didn't waste any time then!

I said, "Strip!"

"Here??? In front of everyone??"

"Yes, do it."

All the ladies spoke up and urged her on.

Lost in her lust, her inhibitions completely broken down now, she stripped naked. Before me stood a Goddess. I thought mom was built, but this woman looked like she lifted weights. Muscular and lean, but still shapely. Her skin a light chocolate brown. Her boobs were average, but perfectly round, with huge dark nipples that were extremely erect. And she obviously kept her bush very neatly trimmed.

I stood up and said, "Now strip me."

A second's hesitation, but she did as I demanded. She ripped my shirt off of me, buttons flying everywhere. It landed somewhere near mom I think. She was well practiced in her handling of a belt and taking off my pants. When she saw the massive bulge I my undershorts, she gasped audibly.

"No way... that cannot be real..."

I said, "Oh it's real and it's going to be buried in you shortly."

She looked up at me and grinned, "Promise?"

I laughed and said, "Yes."

I removed my shorts and I sat back down on the couch and said, "Hop on!"

12