Growth Spurt Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was expecting her to be nervous or scared, but she wasn't at all. Completely forgetting anyone else was in the room watching us, she lifted her leg over and me lowered herself. She went slowly to get used to my size and groaned loudly as I entered her. But then she surprised me and just went all the way down, taking my full length!

I don't know who said "oh fuck" louder, me or her, but it was simultaneous. Then she began to gyrate her hips on me, grinding my cock deeper into her.

"Oh, fuck, Jimmy, that's huge. I've had some big guys, my hu.... uuuhhh.... husband for one, but your dick is hitting spo... ooooh... um, spots that no.... ooooo.... no one has hit before."

I reached behind with both hands and grabbed her ass to give her the fucking of a lifetime. I lifted her up and down on my cock. Then she realized what I was doing and she was the one who increased the speed. Every time I hit in deep, she let out a loud scream. After a few deep thrusts I could feel her cumming, her pussy clenching my cock like a vice, but I was determined to relentlessly pound her until she was entirely mine.

After a few minutes of her riding me, I told her to get off and bend over. I was taking her from behind. This time there was zero hesitation. She got on the couch, lifted her ass up for me, spread her legs to expose her soaking wet pussy. I knew I didn't need to be gentle with her now, so I slid into her to the hilt and I was jackhammering her hard and fast. With each thrust into her, she arched her back and came. Only Dani was this multiorgasmic and I was loving it.

Laura kept saying, "Fuck me, fuck me, pound my cunt, fuck me..."

Who was I to deny such a request?

The longer I fucked her, the bolder I got. I grabbed her arms by the wrists and pulled her back towards me, taking complete control of her. She squealed and screamed out a loud yes. The harder I fucked her, the more she wanted.

I started to say, "Cum for me, slut. I own this cunt now, so cum for me!"

She didn't even blink and responded, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!! Fuck this black slut! Fuuuuck...."

When I began to feel that boiling in my balls again, I knew where she was getting my load.

"I'm close to cumming, slut, get over here and on your knees, you're swallowing it."

Her speed and grace amazed me. Within an instant she was on her knees, my cock in hands, her mouth sucking the head of my cock. She was pumping faster and faster and I could feel I was about to fill her mouth.

The only warning she got was me grabbing her head and holding her in that position as I pumped what felt like a gallon of cum into her mouth. She gagged and sputtered, but managed to swallow a lot of it, though a lot was on her face too. I looked down at her and she was a cum covered mess, but her smile was huge.

I basically just fell back on to the couch, exhausted. I looked up and saw the ladies with big smiles, with a few of them with their skirts lifted up and without panties. They had obviously been fingering themselves as they watched. I then looked at Andrea and told her to come over.

"Andrea, see to Laura and clean her up for me."

She said, "Yes, Master."

Laura looked up at me and Andrea quizzically, but didn't say a word. She stood up and Andrea took her to the downstairs bathroom to clean up.

I closed my eyes for a second and then I felt someone's.... check that, a couple of someones' mouths on my cock. I opened my eyes and saw mom and Delia licking me clean. I smiled at them and closed my eyes again as I enjoyed their work.

After a few minutes, Andrea returned with Laura and I had them both sit with me on the couch.

I handed Laura her panties and she waved me off.

"I think those are yours now, don't you?"

I looked at her and said, "I'm hoping that the woman who wore these tonight is mine now. I'm 100% serious about it."

She looked at me, no shock in her face at all.

Taking a deep breath, she said, "I know. I know I should be appalled at it, the whole thing, but as we were.... doing that in front of everyone, it all seemed to click with me. I had this with my husband. He's the only man I have given myself completely to in any sexual way. He completely dominated me in such a delicious way whenever we had sex."

I looked at Andrea and asked, "Did you know?"

She looked down and said, "Yes, Master. Her relationship with Jon was not anything like ours, but I knew how Laura felt about him. I know what Laura went through with his death. It was important that she did this willingly."

I said, "Well, had I known, I may have done things differently, but I'm very glad things went the way they did."

Turning to Laura, I said, "Look, as I'm sure you can tell by now, the seven of us in this household are one big happy family. All of the ladies submit to me, very willingly I might add and, yes, they always call me Master. I'm not going to force you to make any decisions tonight, but just consider joining us. Yes, we're getting a bit crowded here, but there's always room for one more. Just ask everyone here how they'd feel about you possibly joining us. I'm going to leave you alone with all the ladies, this way you know I'm not influencing their answers in any way. The choice will entirely be yours as to do what you wish to do. You know my desire."

I got up, grabbed my pants (God knows what happened to the rest of my clothes) and left her alone with my ladies. I went upstairs to clean up and to grab a new shirt and undershorts. After about 30 minutes passed, Mia came into the bedroom.

"Master, would you please join us downstairs?"

Once I returned to the living room, I was saw Laura standing there still naked.

She walked up to me and kissed me very deeply and then said, "First let me say, I so want to accept your offer, but I can't at this time. I don't know if Andrea ever told you or not, but I have a daughter, her name's Alyssa, to consider in all of this. She's a sophomore in college right now, just a bit older than you. Allow me the time to finally be free to be with you all is all I ask, even if it could be awhile."

I thought for a moment and then said, "I can accept that. Family definitely comes first no matter what. No firm commitment yet, at least in terms of living under one roof, but I still own your pussy."

Smiling she replied, "That you do, James, that you do!"

It was then that we were completely surrounded by everyone in one huge group hug from my ladies.

We all spent the night in one bed. With 8 people, the bed was at its max now. We'll need to consider bringing in a second bed for two again if Laura spends more than a few nights with us.

As has become the norm for me lately, I woke up early. I did not have a restful night, however. I kept having disturbing dreams about my dad. Something was really gnawing at my subconscious and I needed to figure it out. Andrea may have figured out how to correct my previous issues, but it's apparent I still have some sort of intuition, just not consciously. I got up and decided to try to remember what I could and write it down.

An hour later mom joined me in the kitchen, all dress and ready for her yoga. What shocked me slightly was that Laura was with her!

They both came over and kissed me on the cheek and said good morning to me.

I said, "I'm not surprised to see mom up this early, but I'm a little surprised to see you, Laura!"

She said, "Well, your mom told me she does yoga and I've always been interested in it. I do light weight training on most days, but becoming more limber is always a good thing! Plus Alyssa is into it as well, so when she comes home for the holidays, I can work out with her!"

And with that, they headed downstairs. I just hope she doesn't get freaked when she sees the dungeon part of it.

About an hour later, mom and Laura came upstairs, both of them glistening with sweat.

Laura said, "Wow, what a work out! Your mom is tough, James!"

I said, "Tell me about it! She's the strongest woman I know."

That earned me a huge smile from them both!

Laura then said, "I have to say, I love what you did down there, even the more... intriguing parts of it. Danielle explained some of it to me. A lot of it I don't understand, but everyone has their kink, right?"

I nodded and said, "That's true. So far only mom has really used the area, but I know Delia is interested. And I admit I was nervous at first, but I was able to do what I needed to do for mom."

With a big smile, Dani said, "Mm-hm, yes he did."

We all laughed at that and then Dani noticed what I had been writing.

"What's this, Master?"

"This? Me trying to remember my dream from last night. I had odd images, a lot of them to do with dad. I tried to put it all down as best as I could, but it faded fast."

Picking up the sheet of paper, she read it over.

She said, "This is what you think saw in your dreams? Your dad, money, traveling, police, handcuffs?"

"Yeah, doesn't make sense to me. But now that I really think about it, I better check the bank account. Something is just really bothering me."

I went to the office and logged on. I did a quick review of things and something was wrong. The account had a lot less money in it that it should. After doing a quick review, I saw there were a couple of outstanding checks totaling just under ten grand. What the hell? We don't write checks, we do everything electronically. Only 3 of us could write checks any way (me, mom, and Andrea), so who the fuck wrote these? Hell, why even ask that when I knew it had to be my dad.

I immediately called the 877 number on the website. After a frustrating 15 minute wait, I finally got ahold of someone and put a stop payment on those checks. I let them know my suspicions so they'd be aware of possible fraud.

I sat there for a few moments, trying to calm down, but it wasn't working. That asshole tried to steal from us...AGAIN! It's time to get him out of our lives for good.

I took a deep breath and went back to the kitchen, by this time everyone was up. Seeing all those beautiful women made my heart soar and had me feeling much better quickly! Before I even had to say anything, Delia handed me a cup of coffee.

We all had a great breakfast before Laura had to go, but she promised that we'd talk often and see her quite a bit!

After Laura had gone, I let everyone know the situation with the bank account and my suspicions of what dad tried to do.

Susie said, "Yeah, he's done that in the past and went to jail for it. What a fucking dickhead. I'll get right on it tomorrow with one of my contacts at the bank. I'll see if he can be of further assistance here. Thank goodness you caught it in time."

I said, "I had premonition or a bad feeling I guess. Maybe, with my brain and mind no longer being wonky, I have this 'gift' I guess. It's certainly not something I can control though."

Keegan said, "No, you can only control horny sluts."

Everyone broke up laughing on that. Leave it to Keegan...

The rest of the day was one of relaxation since all errands and housework were done the previous day. In between movies, there was definitely a lot of sex. I "thanked" Susie for her investigative work by having her ride me until I came deep inside her pussy. By the time dinner rolled around, I decided it was pizza night and ordered from out favorite place.

When the doorbell rang, I assumed it was the pizza guy, so I didn't check the video. I should have done that, because of what happened next.

When I opened the door, there stood my dad. Somehow I knew he was going to try to punch me before he threw it. I was able to deflect it and I landed a quick uppercut that staggered him back enough to where he stumbled and fell off the stoop.

I yelled back in the house, "Someone call 9-1-1 NOW!"

Without waiting for a reply, I walked towards my dad as he tried to get up off the ground.

He looked up at me, wiped the blood from his mouth, and said, "Fuck, kiddo, nice punch. But you need to do a better job to stop me."

I stopped in my tracks when I saw the gun.

To be continued......


12