Grumpy Old Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was alive with the rhythm, having such an amazing moment, and when she came out of a turn to find Magda suddenly much closer to her, her breath caught. The music quieted, cross-fading with another, much slower song, the first slow song in a while, but Donna barely noticed. All she could see was Magda stepping in, and leaning down. All she could feel was the way she rose up on her toes, stretching to meet the taller woman, as Magda took the lead.

"But," Donna whispered, as they got very close, "your...what about your..."

Magda cupped her cheeks, taking Donna's face in her hands, and gave a coy smile. "Let 'em watch."

Donna's heart raced so that she thought it would surge from her chest and onto the dance floor. Magda paused for just a second, and when Donna didn't object, she closed the remaining short distance and their lips touched. It felt like an electric shock, but instead of flinching it made Donna's every nerve ending come alive. Magda's kiss was tentative at first, slow and very gentle. Donna answered her, opening her lips and shyly touching Magda's lower lip with the tip of her tongue. Her arms seemed to have a mind of their own, and they wrapped around Magda, pulling her closer.

Magda's long fingers entwined in her hair as the kiss deepened. It occurred to her that this would mess up her hair, but the concern was so insignificant compared to the avalanche of feelings stirring up inside her it was very easy to let it go. Donna made a small whimper in her throat. She didn't remember ever feeling this excited, this terrified, this aroused, this eager, all from a single kiss.

Someone bumped into Magda, and she kissed Donna one more time before lifting her head up. She wrapped her arms around Donna, cradling her head protectively against her chest, and started to sway to the music, following the flow of the crowd around them. She swept Donna's neck with her fingertips and murmured, "Oh, well, that was... that was..."

"Mm," Donna agreed. Magda's body felt wonderful against hers. She loved the feel of her silky shirt under her cheek, how Magda's warmth radiated through it. She thought about opening the buttons, one by one, and kissing the exposed skin. She could feel the fire burning on her cheeks, and thought everyone could see what she was thinking just by looking at her face. They were both breathing fast.

Donna peeked up at Magda's wonderful, dark eyes and whispered, "Can we go back to the hotel now?"

Magda glanced at the clock. "In an hour, I think. There's still these announcements coming up."

Donna groaned and pressed her forehead against Magda's chest. Magda kissed her hair. "I know, I'm sorry! I didn't know it would be so... so... I didn't plan this."

As if on cue, the music faded out and people started to return to tables. Magda took Donna by the hand and she followed her meekly. Her cheeks were still burning, and she had trouble naming all the feelings welling up inside her.

The rest of the company party was a blur. It was made better, or worse, by how Magda never let go of her; she held her hand while they returned to their seats, then laid her hand on Donna's thigh under the table. Donna's breathing never quite calmed down, and she gulped iced water just to cool off a bit. The only time Magda didn't touch her was when she received some kind of promotion, and walked up to the stage to give a short speech.

Donna watched her with confused admiration. She was so beautiful, so elegant and professional looking in her half-formal attire, and Donna swept over the room to see if everyone understood what perfection they were facing. Most people smiled and nodded, but she noticed a few frowning faces. The CEO stood beside Magda and beamed like the sun, and when Magda returned to her seat, he blabbered on and on about Magda's achievements and the high hopes the company had for her new position.

Magda sat and leaned closer to Donna, taking her hand again. When the CEO moved to the next announcement, she whispered, "Want to go now?"

Donna nodded so eagerly it made Magda grin. They glanced around, tried to get up as surreptitiously as possible and sneaked out. They giggled a little while waiting for their coats from the cloakroom, and when they were waiting for the taxi they kissed some more.

Donna's anticipation mounted as they got closer to the hotel. Worry started to seep into her excitement. Did this mean what she thought it meant? Magda had kissed her first, so it felt relatively sure that she wanted her too, but how could that be? Maybe Donna had misunderstood. And even if she hadn't, what exactly were they going to do? All the lesbian porn she had watched flew through her mind, but now that this felt like a real opportunity in her immediate future she felt very uncertain.

Magda pinned her against the door as soon as it closed behind them and kissed her neck. Donna gasped. They fumbled, undressing, until they had scattered their coats and shoes around and were standing facing each other. Donna slid her hands over Magda's shirt, marveling again how silky and smooth it was under her touch. She glanced up at Magda and said, "I'm a little nervous."

"Nervous?" Magda echoed, as she moved around behind Donna and unzipped her dress slowly. Donna shivered. She thought she could feel every notch of the zipper let loose. "Are you getting cold feet?"

"I... I want to... but I don't know what to do."

Magda leaned over her shoulder, cocked her head and looked down at her. Something passed between them, though if asked to explain what, Donna couldn't have said.

"How about you let me make you feel good?" Magda said with a low voice and slid her hands under Donna's dress on her shoulders, ready to slide it off. "I've had some experience with women. I have a few ideas. Just tell me how it feels. Or if something doesn't feel good."

Donna drew a breath when Magda kissed her neck again, slowly undressing her. "But... I want to make you feel good."

Magda let Donna's dress fall, pooling around her feet, and stepped back in front of her. She kissed Donna's neck slowly, from her ear down to her shoulder, and reached to unclasp her bra. Donna felt the hair on her arms stand up. How could Magda know how to linger in exactly the right way? Her tempo was so good, so teasing and unhurried. Magda pushed the strap off her shoulder and kissed the exposed skin.

"You'll get your chance," she whispered.

Donna sighed, then grabbed her bra just in time and held it to her breasts. "Wait!"

Magda looked at her quizzically. She blushed and lowered her eyes to Magda's toes. Her perfectly painted toenails shimmered through the sheer nylon.

"Can we turn off the lights?"

Magda cupped her cheek and tilted her head towards her. Donna reluctantly lifted her gaze to meet Magda's eyes. Magda smiled and kissed her gently, her lips, nose, forehead.

"Sure we can."

The room filled with shadows, but Donna still didn't let go of her bra. Magda moved back to her, in the low light coming in between their closed curtains, and to Donna's amazement she just wrapped her arms around Donna and held her. Donna lowered her arms, pulling her bra away from between them, and flinched mentally at how low her breasts dropped when her heavy-duty bra wasn't holding them up. Bitterly she thought that her boobs reached Magda's navel, if not quite her own. Magda's shirt felt very soft and smooth against her bare skin, and Magda stroked her back very slowly, caressing the marks where the bra had pressed. Donna hadn't realized how tense she was until Magda's touch started to coax it out of her.

Her long, slim fingers traced Donna's skin, following the edge of her shoulder blade, tracing her spine down to the small of her back and up again. Donna half expected for her to reach lower and squeeze her bum, but she never did. Donna felt like her skin was soaking in Magda's attention. Each of her exhales was more relaxed than the last, until, quite suddenly, her lust took over, rising from somewhere in her pelvis, and made her breath hitch a little and speed back up again. After ditching her bra she had been holding on to Magda, her arms around the taller woman's back, but now she moved them to carefully pull the silky shirt from under her skirt.

Magda leaned back a little bit to give Donna room to unbutton her shirt, but she didn't let go of Donna. She undid the first button, her fingers trembling, and remembered her idea of kissing the exposed skin. It had been a nice thought, but the reality of it made her head swim. She had imagined touching another woman like this, many times trying to conjure up exactly the texture and feel of feminine skin. She shivered and nuzzled her nose against Magda's chest, breathing in her scent, and Magda let out a low purring sound.

She wants me, flashed through Donna's mind, bewilderment mixed with a wild rush of raw emotion. She wants me to touch her like this. Listen to her!

As if Magda heard her thoughts, the taller woman took Donna's jaw in her hands, and drew her upwards into a long, slow kiss. Better than the first one, the one on the dance floor. Better than her first kiss with Ollie. Better than her first kiss. It was... so tender, and unrushed. Not in a hurry to get anywhere, or to anything in particular. It was a kiss that existed for itself, not as a prelude to more important things, and certainly not as a prerequisite to sex.

Donna had never felt so included, and that was before Magda helped her lay down on the bed.

In the dark it was hard to tell, at least initially, what was a tongue and what was a finger. All she felt was pressure, but it didn't matter. The sensations sorted themselves out after a second or two, usually, when her tired nerves caught up to Magda's increasingly effective ministrations. Her whole body was so wired, though, that she felt everything. The air moving over her skin whenever the air conditioner kicked on. The bed, and the sheets beneath her. Her own hair brushing against her shoulders.

The longer it went on, the more Donna realized that Magda was making her way over Donna's body very carefully, very methodically. There was no casual avoidance of the areas she was most nervous about, and no obsessive fetishizing of her (in her opinion) overly large breasts. All of her was touched. All of her was licked. All of her was loved.

Magda had her roll onto her tummy, for a little while, kneading and massaging Donna's back, which she had never realized held such an incredible amount of tension. Of course, she knew where that came from, but there was such a gentle joy in the way Magda took care of her that it got all twisted around with the desires in her head, and very quickly she was moaning enthusiastically.

"Oooo," Magda said, purring in her ear, "that sound makes me want to do things to you."

"What things?" Donna asked breathlessly, smirking very slightly.

Magda didn't answer her. She just moved so that she wasn't straddling Donna anymore, and tapped the side of her hip. Donna rolled over, onto her back again, and quickly adjusted herself again as she felt the other woman move, bodily, between her legs. Suddenly, every hair on her entire body stood on end.

"Oh," she said, hips twitching and wiggling. "Uh, are you, uh—" She felt Magda's arms slide under her thighs, and laughed nervously. "Oh, you... definitely are, huh?"

Magda said nothing. Hot air, Magda's breath, rushing through her pubic hair. Over her labia. Hotter. Magda's face was so close, she had to be hovering.

Waiting?

"Yes," Donna said, flexing her hips to push herself even closer. "Please."

There was something primal, something elemental, about the incredible sensation of Magda's tongue; something so basic and intrinsically right. Donna crossed her legs at the ankle, just above the space between Magda's shoulder blades, and kept her knees spread wide as she grabbed Magda's head in both hands and held her there. It was glorious. It was revelatory. It was all things right and good.

Lights danced behind her eyelids. Stars. Constellations. Galaxies. She opened her mouth, took air into her lungs, and gave the world a song of thanks.

And then, when her orgasm finished, she came again for good measure.

***

Donna lay still, in the early morning light, and tried to breathe evenly and quietly. Sometimes, she'd let her tongue slide up against the roof of her mouth, making her breathing sound wet and loud to aid in her efforts to pretend to be asleep. She didn't want to get up, and wake Magda, but she also hadn't been able to get her mind to slow down.

She was pretty sure she had slept at least a little, but it hadn't been much.

She turned from her side to lay on her stomach, which was always awkward and usually involved doing a full push up to get her boobs underneath her torso. Over the years she'd managed to teach her arms to do it without thinking, and after a few seconds she settled. Her cheek found a cool spot on the pillow.

Next to her, just within reach but laying with her back toward Donna, was Magda. Ribs slowly expanding and contracting with each breath.

A surge of emotions made Donna's breath catch and she couldn't fake sleep any longer. "Magda?"

Magda turned towards her, and in a flash of insight Donna realized she hadn't just woken up. She had also been pretending to be asleep. They looked at each other. Magda's makeup had smudged, but she was still stunningly beautiful. Donna drew a breath to say something, lost her courage, and let it out again.

Magda reached over and touched her cheek with the back of her hand. That unlocked them, and they both curled closer, wordlessly negotiating their position until they were locked in a close embrace. Donna was focused on the desperation of trying to get close enough, and the way Magda casually slid her hand between them and adjusted Donna's breasts just so made her stop in awe.

"Em... I..."

Magda touched her cheek again, stroking the strands of hair off her face and tucking them behind her ear. Donna nuzzled her face against Magda's neck, and the loss of eye contact made her braver. "I... I'm sorry I didn't... I wanted to touch you, too."

Magda was still touching her hair. Occasionally her fingers brushed Donna's scalp, and she shivered.

"I have never made anyone come so hard they fell asleep afterwards," Magda said solemnly. "Never. It was... really something."

Donna was embarrassed, but the thrill still lingered and her pussy twitched at the memory. "So... but... you have done that before? With a woman?"

"I have had sex with women, yes. I... you haven't had much casual sex, have you?"

"No," Donna answered, drawing out the word. "I was with Ollie forever. He wasn't my first, but even before him... casual isn't the word for it."

"No," Magda agreed. "Casual is not the word for what we both did when we were young. We were trying so hard to be adults. I've been... experimenting since I've been alone. I haven't really searched for a relationship, but I've had some... hm... casual encounters over the years. With both men and women. But last night..."

Donna waited, but when Magda didn't continue, her nervous mind rushed into conclusions. "You... wanted it to be a casual encounter? Was I doing it wrong?"

"No! No, God no. Heyyy."

Magda tilted her head but Donna didn't meet her eyes. She blinked, tears stinging in her eyes.

"Donna," she said softly. And then, when she didn't react, a bit more insistently, "Donna."

Donna sighed and turned her eyes to Magda's. Up close her makeup was even messier, but her eyes were bright and very beautiful.

"Did you think that was some kind of... a fling? That I didn't mean it?"

"I don't know! I've never done this before! I'm not good at... at... whatever it is we're doing right now! God, I'm a mess!"

Magda pulled her head back to her neck and kissed her forehead. Being held felt unbelievably good. It was like the nights they'd cuddled together in the middle of this same bed, but even nicer, because it was so intentional and they were both naked. Magda's skin felt wonderful against hers, warm and soft, and Donna found herself moving a little just to revel in the sensations.

"So what are we doing?" Magda asked. "What do you want this to be? Us?"

"I don't know!"

Magda sighed. Donna traced her hand slowly up Magda's side, astonished at how well she could feel her muscles and rib cage under her marvelously smooth skin. She stopped with her hand just beside Magda's breast, and blurted out, quickly before she lost her nerve again, "I don't know what I want to do except that I want to touch you, but I really need to pee, but I don't want to get up because I don't know how to get back to this if I let you go right now!"

Magda burst into giggles and it was so contagious Donna found herself joining in. They laughed, and it took a long time for the energy to wear off.

"Oh," Magda said, wiping her eyes, smudging her eyeliner even worse. "How about we take a timeout and continue this after breakfast?"

Donna smiled and nodded, and her good mood carried her all the way to the bathroom, before she realized she'd just walked across the room, naked, in front of her friend, and hadn't remembered to be embarrassed. My friend? she thought while turning on the shower and adjusting the temperature to be just right. Is that really what she is to me?

Later, they were drinking coffee the room service had delivered, sitting on the bed in their robes. Donna asked, "So didn't you ever want another relationship after Leo died? Isn't that awfully lonely?"

Magda shrugged. "It wasn't that I didn't want it. There were no good candidates, and I'd rather be alone than in a bad relationship. The casual sex was enough to take the edge off, and as you very well know, I do have my own means for a good time."

They grinned at each other.

"Oh my God, I was so embarrassed when you walked in on me the other day!"

"Are you kidding? That was the hottest thing I've seen since—"

"Since you last peeked at me masturbating?" Donna wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, and to her amazement Magda blushed lightly and gave her an embarrassed smile. "Oh my God! So you have spied on me?"

"I'm sorry!" Magda reached over and touched her arm. "I didn't mean to... but since you cut the tree... I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me. I'm not really all that voyeuristic. Or I thought I wasn't. But Donna, my God, your body... you are so beautiful. I know you don't think that way about yourself, but I think you are stunning. You are ridiculously my type."

Donna cocked her head and looked at her neighbor, trying to sort out her emotions. She searched within herself for indignation, or humiliation, or anger, but didn't even find the embarrassment she was sure was going to be there. She felt mostly thrilled and flattered.

I should be devastated, Donna thought. I should be horrified that anyone has seen me naked, touching myself. But this isn't anyone... this is her. This is Magda. My Magda.

Donna put her coffee cup on the nightstand and very slowly, very deliberately, pulled open her robe. Magda sat, transfixed, and didn't move even when Donna leaned closer, took her cup and set it next to her own. Donna pulled on the belt of Magda's robe, unwrapping her like a present, and Magda's eyes never left hers.

"Donna—"

"Ssh," she said. "You said I'd get my turn."

She pushed Magda over gently, delighted on how her hair fanned out on the pillow. Excitement fought with uncertainty of what, exactly, she should be doing, but the feeling of touching Magda drowned all her doubts and she decided to just focus on how the woman's skin felt under her hands and lips. She kissed Magda's neck, just below her ear, and Magda shivered. Magda had a lovely pit between her collarbones, and Donna kissed her there. She felt her breasts pillowing between them, how they swept over Magda's lean form when she trailed lower. She wanted to touch Magda like Magda had touched her, as slowly and methodically, but she was drawn to her boobs like magnets.

1...1011121314...16