Grumpy Old Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were having a nice, relaxing, summer evening going back and forth from the hot tub then into the pool, drinking wine the entire time. They were both feeling no pain from the wine and the good company.

When Sue was in the pool, she was looking around at the eight-foot vinyl fence around Sam's yard, noticing the privacy it provided, and asked, "Have you ever gone skinny dipping in your pool?"

Sam laughed and replied, "All the time, actually, most of the time."

Sam was stunned when Sue, while standing in the five-foot end of the pool, smiled and reach around her back. She untied her top and threw it onto the edge of the pool. Shortly thereafter, her bottoms were tossed aside too.

"I hope you don't mind but I love to skinny dip."

"I, I, uh, I don't mind at all."

Sam could see her breasts floating under the water and saw her bare ass when she began to swim. When she was floating on her back, he could see the dark patch of her pussy hair. Sam stood there in awe, not knowing what to do.

"Aren't you going to join me?"

Sam took off his trunks, threw them to the side, and jumped in the pool. Sue was feeling frisky and began to tease Sam. She got out of the pool to retrieve their drinks, allowing him to see her completely naked in the moonlight. Sam wasn't sure what was going on but decided to follow Sue's lead. They sipped their wine in the shallow end of the pool with Sue's breasts in full view. Sam tried not to stare but he couldn't help himself. Sue's breasts were outstanding and she was now putting them on full display for Sam.

When Sue turned around to put her glass on the side of the pool, Sam lost control and came up behind her. His growing erection was pressing up against her wide ass. When Sue didn't object, Sam reached around and cupped her soft, creamy breasts, squeezing them gently. He had admired them from afar and was now fulfilling one of his fantasies. When Sue began to press and wiggle her ass against Sam's cock, he went a step further and began to nuzzle the nape of her neck. She tilted her head sideways to make it easier for Sam to kiss and nibble on her neck. When he heard her moaning softly, Sam stopped playing with one of her breasts, fondled her meaty, succulent ass, then slid his hand between Sue's legs. He used his middle finger to rub it along Sue's slit then slipped it into her pussy.

Sam was about to try and slip his dick into Sue's pussy before they were both startled by Mikey calling out, "Mr. Sam, Mr. Sam, I want a glass of water."

Sue ducked under the water and Sam lowered himself so his waist was underwater and replied, "I'll be right there, Mikey. Go into the kitchen and wait for me."

Sam was frustrated. He never thought he would ever be that close to having sex with another woman, let alone someone as young and attractive as Sue but her young son unintentionally cock blocked him. Sam put his trunks back on, rushed into the house to get Mikey his water, and put him back to bed. When Sam got back outside, Sue had her bikini on with a towel wrapped around her and said she had to leave. Sam tried to talk her into staying but she was too drunk and embarrassed and wanted to get out of there as soon as she could. Sam was embarrassed too and figured he just ruined his friendship with Sue.

When he went upstairs to go to bed, he decided to go into the spare bedroom to see what Sue was doing. He was stunned to see her on her bed, legs spread wide open, furiously stuffing her vibrator into her pussy while using the other hand to rub her clit. He took off his trunks and began to masturbate watching his neighbor doing the same. He was stroking his cock to the same rhythm and Sue's thrusts of her vibrator into her pussy wondering if she was thinking of him. Sam could feel his orgasm building and when Sue began to cum, he released his cum into a tissue.

The next morning, Sam wondered if Sue would ever speak to him again. She sent him a text message that said he could send Mikey home but didn't respond when he said they should talk. Sue ignored Sam for close to two weeks before she was finally able to face him. He was in the front yard playing catch with Mikey. Sam stopped and begged her to talk to him. When she reluctantly agreed, Sam sent Mikey off to get some ice cream from his freezer. Now that they were alone, Sue could barely look at Sam.

"Look Sue, I want to apologize for that night. We were both drunk and things got out of control. Your friendship means too much to me to let something like one night of indiscretion ruin it."

"It was just as much my fault, if not more. It's me that should apologize to you."

"Can we pretend like it never happened and be friends again, Sue?"

"Sure, Sam. I'd like that and Mikey would like that too. He was wondering why we haven't been to your house. He thought you were mad at us."

Sam was relieved that they cleared the air even though he knew he would never forget that night when he almost fucked Sue. He probably would have if it weren't for Mikey interrupting them but it was probably for the best anyway. If things were this awkward between them for what almost happened, imagine how they would have felt if they went through with it. It would have to remain as a stimulus for Sam's masturbatory fantasies.

Things did go back to as normal as much as they could but every time Sam saw Sue it was difficult for him not to picture her naked or to recall how his naked body felt against hers and how soft and supple her breasts were. He would never forget slipping his finger into her pussy. He couldn't help wanting to get a handful of her ass again. Sam knew his lust for Sue was unhealthy seeing he would probably never get a chance to fuck her again but it was impossible not to undress her with his eyes when he saw her.

Sue found it difficult to put that night in the pool out of her mind also. The thing that scared her most is that she wanted to fuck Sam that night. Most of her lovers, and there weren't that many, didn't hold her as Sam did or weren't as gentle. She felt secure in his arms, something she hadn't felt in a while. Sue didn't feel Sam was trying to get a quick piece of ass from a MILF, he truly cared about her. She also felt guilty for leading him on, after all, it was her that took off her bikini to skinny dip. It was only natural that he would think she wanted sex. Yes, he was more than twice her age but he treated her and her son so well and she truly cared for him too. Sue wouldn't want to lead him on and have him think they could ever have a relationship either.

Sue wondered, "Would it be so wrong to have sex with someone much older than herself? She'd had sex with men who didn't give two shits about her or her son so why not with someone who cared for them? Why did being a single mom have to be so complicated?"

A couple of weeks later, Mikey was spending the night at Sam's while Sue went out on another date. She was excited because her date seemed like such a nice guy. They met for coffee previously and Sue thought there was a possible connection. Could she have finally found Mr. Right? Sue and her date were going to a five-star restaurant and she was wearing a low-cut, short, strapless, little black dress, sheer black stockings, and black heels. Sam had never seen her dressed up like this before.

"You look stunning, Sue. Your date is one lucky man. I hope he appreciates you."

"Thank you, Sam. You're too kind."

Sam watched out his window when her date arrived. He was a tall, handsome man about Sue's age, maybe a little older. He held the car door for her as she got in which led Sue to believe that he was at least a gentleman. Sam and Mikey had ice cream after having pizza for dinner. They watched some baseball on TV before Sam read him some bedtime stories. Sam settled back in his lounge chair to finish watching the game along with a cold beer. He was beginning to doze off when he heard a commotion outside. He peeked out his window and Sue was arguing with her date. Sam continued to watch out of concern for his neighbor and her date was getting belligerent.

Sue was trying to walk into her house but her date had a firm grip on her arm so Sam went outside and inquired, "Is everything alright, Sue?"

"Yes, Sam, I'm fine."

Sam stood on his front porch watching because he knew everything wasn't fine.

Sue's date then looked at Sam and said, "Go in the house old man. It's none of your business."

"Well, I think it is my business."

"What are you going to do old man? Go in the house before you get your ass kicked."

Sue was in tears, frantic and finally broke away from her date but he and Sam were staring each other down.

Sam then told him, "Well son, it seems to me you have three options. You could kick my ass which would be an assault charge. I'm a senior citizen too which would be an additional assault charge. You don't know my background but what if I end up kicking your ass or even getting in a lucky punch. You would have gotten your ass kicked by an old man. Your third option is to just leave. The date is obviously over."

The guy looked at Sam for a few moments contemplating his next move then replied, "Fuck you old man," and got in his car and left.

Sue stood in awe of what Sam had done and said, "No one has ever stuck up for me like that before, Sam. Thank you. I'm glad things didn't get out of control. I was worried about you too."

"I'm glad things didn't escalate either, he would've kicked my ass, " Sam replied with a nervous laugh, "I wouldn't let anyone hurt you or Mikey, at least not without a fight. You have no idea how much you two have changed my life for the better."

"I can't thank you enough. I thought he was such a nice guy too. I sure know how to pick them don't I?"

"Forget about him, why don't you come inside for a nightcap. We both could probably use one."

"Sure, I'll be right over after I change."

"No, don't change. You look gorgeous tonight. I've never seen you all dressed up. You are absolutely stunning."

Sue thought for a moment and agreed to come right in for a drink. Sam knew what kind of wine she liked and he brought a bottle and two glasses out onto the back patio. Sue was already sitting down and she looked so lovely with her makeup and hair done to perfection. Sam noticed her finger and toenails were manicured and painted red. Her short dress had ridden up on her legs and was showing plenty of her thighs above her stockings., Her buxom cleavage was exposed also. Sue was a lovely woman, a good mother, smart, has a great personality, and was sexy too. If he were only younger, Sam would love to date her but he was now a senior citizen and could only dream of being with her as something other than friends.

Over drinks, Sue told Sam how her date turned out to be a real jerk. All through dinner he kept commenting on her breasts and making all sorts of sexual innuendos. It was so bad that Sue got mad and told him to take her home. He got nasty with him telling her no one wants to date a woman with a kid and how lucky she was that he asked her out. He said he spent a fortune on dinner and she should appreciate him.

Sue told Sam, "All I wanted was to go out to a nice place to have a nice dinner, maybe have some drinks and dancing afterward. Is that asking too much?

"No Sue, that's not asking too much at all. You can still have a nice evening. We're having drinks and if you want to dance, I'll dance with you. Don't worry, I won't expect anything else."

Sue thought for a moment and replied, "You'd do that for me."

"I'd do anything for you, Sue. Give me a minute, I'll be right back."

Sam put on some soft music on the patio and went into the house. Sue was wondering what he was doing because he was gone for several minutes. When Sam returned, he was wearing dress pants, a button-down shirt, a tie, and a jacket. She nervously snickered but was charmed at the same time that he would go to that trouble for her.

"Why did you change?"

"I couldn't dance with you while I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. You look too nice so I figured I'd get dressed up too. Don't mind the wrinkles in my clothes. I didn't have time to iron."

"No problem, Sam. You look great."

Sam then reached out with his hand and asked, "May I have this dance."

Sue smiled and replied, "Of course you can."

She put her hand in his as she stood up. Sam took Sue in his arms and they began to slow dance on the patio under the stars and a full moon. Sam hadn't danced with a woman in years and Sue was flattered with his charm. Sam enjoyed having a young woman in his arms, and the scent of her hair and perfume. Sue was enjoying being treated like a lady by a true gentleman. Sam was brought up to treat a woman properly and to pamper them, something lost on this generation. They danced several inches apart because Sam didn't want to make Sue feel awkward. He wanted her to enjoy the evening and forget about the asshole date of hers.

After the song ended, they went back to the table to drink more wine until one of Sue's favorite songs started playing. Sam, being the gentleman he is, asked her to dance again and she quickly accepted. As the song was playing, Sue told Sam how lucky she and Mikey were to have him in her life. He was a true friend and was always there to help and comfort her. In return, Sam told her how lucky he was to have her and her son give his life a purpose again. He had been lost and miserable before they moved in.

When the song ended, neither one of them parted. Sam brought Sue closer to him. It felt wonderful to hold a woman in his arms again. Sue enjoyed being held. She felt safe and secure in his arms. She didn't always have to be the strong one when he was around because he took some of the pressure of raising a young boy off her shoulders. He was always there for emotional support.

As that song ended, Sue remained in Sam's arms and raised her head to look up at him. They stared into each other's eyes in awkward silence. Without saying a word, they both turned their heads slightly, closed their eyes, and leaned in to kiss each other. It was a short, soft kiss that turned into a much longer one.

Sam suddenly broke their kiss and said, "I'm sorry, Sue. I don't know what came over me. I don't want to cause any problems between us."

"Sam, relax. I wanted to kiss you. Now shut up and do it again."

They kissed again but this one turned into a wet kiss with their tongues probing each other's mouths. Sam was beginning to get an erection, something Sue noticed as she pulled him closer. Sam, in turn, placed his hands on her ass as they were grinding themselves against each other. Sam was going to let Sue take the lead that evening. He didn't want a repeat of that night in the pool that made them both feel uncomfortable.

After making out for several minutes, Sue broke their embrace and said, "Do you want to move this party to the bedroom?"

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm positive, Sam. I wanted to have sex with you that night in the pool but I got scared. You're the best guy I know so let's have a little fun."

Sam couldn't believe this was happening. A beautiful young woman was asking him to have sex with her. It was an offer he couldn't refuse. He grabbed another bottle of wine on the way up to his bedroom. He stopped for a moment to get a pill to help him maintain an erection as insurance.

When they got to the bedroom, Sam poured more wine for him and Sue and said, "Now, where were we?"

Sue pulled Sam to her and they began to kiss again. He was nervous and excited at the same time. Sue was the first woman, other than his wife, he had been with in over forty years. He knew he was no longer married but part of him felt like he was cheating on his wife. That feeling was quickly put out of his mind when he began to massage Sue's large breasts through her dress. Sue liked the way Sam treated her and her son. She knew he truly cared for them and would do anything to help them. Her ex-husband and other men she dated since her divorce were assholes but Sue knew she could trust Sam. She wanted to have sex with someone who cared for her and wasn't only looking for a quick piece of ass.

Sue was massaging Sam's erection as his hands roamed over her body from her ass to her breasts and up her dress to rub her pussy through her thong panties. Deep down, he was afraid she was going to have regrets and run home but that didn't seem to be happening so Sam began to unzip the back of Sue's dress. She stepped back and let it fall to the floor while Sam quickly undressed. Sue was now standing before him naked except for her stockings, thong, and heels. Sam took a moment to let his eyes feast on her beauty. He then led her over to the bed where she kicked off her heels and laid back.

He joined her on the bed where they continued to makeout. Sam remembered how Sue melted when he kissed and nibbled on her neck so he moved to do it again on each side. Sam was going to take his time and enjoy Sue's lovely body. He didn't know if or when he'd get another chance like this so he wasn't going to rush this opportunity. Sam also wanted her to see how a mature man makes love to a woman, not just a quick fuck and goodbye.

After Sam nibbled on Sue's neck, he kissed his way down to her breasts, cupping them in his hands, feeling their fullness and softness. He then alternately licked her nipples then began to suck on them. He was a breast man and Sue's were magnificent being big, round, and supple. He would always check them out when he saw her and now he was getting his opportunity to play with them. He took his time to enjoy every moment. Sam could tell Sue was enjoying having her breasts fondled and sucked on. He even left a passion mark near her right nipple so she would remember him whenever she looked in the mirror for the next couple of days.

Sam spent fifteen minutes or so concentrating on pleasuring Sue's breast before he began to kiss and lick his way down her torso, stopping to lick her navel, then moving down. Sue was moaning softly as Sam reached her midsection, then turned her over. Sam then began to massage her neck, shoulders, and back, working the tension out of her muscles as she moaned to his gentle touch.

Sam moved down to fondle, grope and kiss Sue's butt cheeks. She had a nice delectable, round ass that he could sink his fingers into. He kneaded them like dough and nibbled on them too. He even spanked her a few times, watching her ass cheeks ripple with each smack. Sue raised her hips giving it a little wiggle to tease Sam as he played with her ass. He gave it a couple of more kisses, nibbles, and spanks before moving down the back of her leg.

Sue was enjoying the special attention Sam was giving her. No one had ever spent that much time focusing on her pleasure before. Sam alternately massaged her thick thighs while kissing and nibbling on them. He focused on the backs of her knees and massaged her calves savoring the feel of her soft, nylon stockings. Sam then turned her over and saw the look of lust in her eyes which made him confident that he was pleasing his young lover. He kissed and sucked on her painted toes while running his hands up and down her stocking-covered legs. He kissed his way up both legs while rubbing them. When he got to her hips, he placed his fingers in the waistband of her thong panties and began to pull them down. Sue lifted her hips to allow him to strip them off.

Now that she was completely naked except for her stockings, Sam looked closely at her hairy pussy. He spread her legs and lifted her knees back towards her chest to expose her hot lips. He ran his fingers up and down her wet slit and played with her clit before sinking his middle finger into her, finding it soaking wet. She lifted her hips to meet the thrusts of his finger which let him know she was enjoying his foreplay. Sam stopped fingering Sue and began to kiss, lick and nibble on her upper thighs. He noticed a faint smell of perfume which led him to believe Sue had planned to fuck her date if he wasn't such an idiot. Sue was moaning and lifting her hips, silently encouraging her mature, skillful lover to eat her pussy.