Grumpy Old Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Figuring he teased Sue long enough, Sam began to give Sue's pussy lips slow, long licks with the wide part of his tongue, lapping up the sweet nectar that was dripping out of her. Sue held her knees to her chest to give Sam easier access to her and he took advantage of this by beginning to tongue fuck her. Sue was writhing in pleasure as Sam took his time to enjoy the taste and scent of her pussy. He then began to give her clit light, butterfly flicks which drove her wild and Sue began to moan while bucking her hips. She came to her first orgasm shortly after he began to finger fuck her while sucking on her clit. Her juices gushed into Sam's mouth, momentarily taking him by surprise.

Sue rarely squirted but it had been a while since Sue had an orgasm that intense from one of her lovers. Her vibrator did the job but there was no replacement for an experienced lover who excelled at oral sex. Sam never stopped licking her pussy and returned to suck on her clit after a couple of minutes and brought her to another orgasm.

"Do you want to try for a third?" Sam asked.

"Hell yes."

So Sam returned to eating Sue's pussy, licking and sucking on her clit until she came a third time.

"No one has ever brought me to two orgasms before let alone three. Fuck that was great."

When Sue regained her composure, she told Sam, "Now it's your turn."

She had Sam lay down, then dipped her head between his legs and began to lick his heavy balls while stroking his shaft. Sue played with his balls for a while before licking his shaft like an ice cream cone with slow, long licks. She mouthed the shaft with her sweet, red-lipsticked lips and squeezed her luscious breasts around them too. Sue then gave the mushroomed head of Sam's six-inch cock butterfly flicks. She squeezed the shaft to bring more pre-cum to the tip then licked it off. It has been years since Sam received a blow job and he was getting a good one from his MILF neighbor.

Sue then mouthed just the head while swirling her tongue around it. When she started to work her lips further down on the shaft she began to bob her head. Sam placed his hand on the back of her head and moved his hips upward to match the rhythm of her head bobs. He realized how much he missed having a woman's lips and tongue pleasuring his cock.

When Sue lifted her head from Sam's dick and said, "I need to get fucked," Sam laid her back watching her spread her legs.

Sam took Sue's nylon-covered feet, pulled them together around his dick while Sue gave him a brief foot job. Sam placed Sue's soft legs over his shoulders and rubbed his cock up and down her slit. He took a moment to drink in the sight of having a woman half his age laying naked in his bed offering her pussy to him. Sam then sunk his dick into Sue, feeling the warm softness of a woman for the first time in a long, long time. Sue moaned as Sam entered her and he began to slowly move in and out of her. Sam didn't want just a quick fuck, he wanted to make love to Sue. He looked deeply into her eyes as he thrust himself into her. They kissed deeply as he slowly fucked her.

They made love in the missionary position for a while then Sue got on top, positioning Sam's hard dick at the entrance to her pussy, and letting it slowly sink in. She began to ride his cock as her big tits bounced. Sam reached up to play with her breasts, then she leaned forward so she could alternately feed them to him. Sam sucked on her nipples and played with her ass while she rode his dick.

Sue wanted to get fucked from behind and Sam was more than willing to oblige. She bent over on the bed as Sam played with her ass cheeks while staring at her asshole and pussy. He then shoved his dick into her and began to fuck her hard, so hard their skin was slapping together and her tits were flopping around wildly from his deep thrusts. Sam held out longer than he thought he could but he finally released his cum deep into Sue. He remained embedded in her while he caught his breath, then withdrew as his dick shrank back to normal.

Sam and Sue laid next to each other on the bed and Sue commented, "You're a darn good lover Sam. If I would have known, I would have let you eat my pussy and fuck me a long time ago."

Sam chuckled and commented, "Now you tell me. You are pretty darn good yourself, Sue. It's been a long time since I've had sex."

They relaxed in bed, sipping more wine and chatting while remaining naked. It seemed so natural to them. Sam kept scanning Sue's lovely naked body and pretty face almost expecting to awaken from a dream. He couldn't believe he just had sex with her. Sue left the bed to take a shower and Sam took the liberty to join her a few minutes later. They soaped up each other's bodies which made their hands easily glide over their naked skin. Sam played with her breasts while she soaped up his cock and balls. They played with each other as the warm water cascaded over their naked bodies.

When they got out of the shower, they helped each other dry off. That's when Sue dropped to her knees and began to suck Sam's dick back to life. He couldn't remember the last time he had sex twice in one night and he was glad he took a pill to help with his erections. Sue led him back to the bedroom where she laid him down on the bed and climbed on top of him but with her pussy hovering over his face. When she took his dick in her mouth she lowered her bottom half so Sam could eat her pussy again. He wasted no time sticking his tongue into her while she wiggled her ass over him and sucked his dick deep into her throat. Sue's asshole was directly in front of his face but he didn't want to ruin a good thing if she wasn't into anal play but he was tempted to swipe over it with his tongue.

Sue started to cum when Sam began to concentrate on her clit bringing her to two more orgasms. She had never cum so many times in one night before. Sam had a magic tongue that she would never forget. After her orgasms, Sue laid back on the bed offering Sam her pussy. He wasted no time climbing between her legs and entering her. If someone had told him earlier that he would fuck Sue not only once but twice that night, he would have thought they lost their damn mind. He was thoroughly enjoying the velvety softness of her hot pussy.

Sam and Sue fucked in a variety of positions that second time. It took Sam a lot longer to come again, after all, he wasn't a young man anymore. When he did finally cum, his balls were drained dry, to the point where they almost hurt. They were both exhausted from a long evening, the fine wine and great sex. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Naturally, Sam had to pee in the middle of the night and he climbed out of bed as slowly and as gently as he could so he didn't wake Sue. When he came back to bed, he still couldn't believe what happened that night. He stared at the sleeping Sue like a parent watches over their child. She looked so restful and lovely laying there in her slumber. Sam never thought he could ever care for anyone like this after his wife passed away. He knew he would never have a long-term relationship with Sue but that didn't mean he couldn't love her in his own way. It also felt good to share his bed with another person.

Sam was used to getting up at sunrise and the next morning was no different. He got out of bed and got dressed quietly so as not to wake Sue. Sam was no youngster anymore and his body let him know. He was exhausted, his back was stiff and his balls still ached from being bone dry but he smiled because at least his body hurt for a good reason. He went downstairs and began to make breakfast because he knew Mikey would be up soon. Sure enough, Mikey soon joined Sam downstairs and watched cartoons while Sam finished making breakfast.

The smell of bacon cooking must have woken Sue because she came downstairs just as Sam was finishing making eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Sam had a big cup of coffee waiting for her when she walked into the kitchen. Sue was wearing one of Sam's t-shirts and her thong. Her big breasts pushed against the white cotton fabric and her nipples could be seen through the thin material and were poking out. She looked gorgeous even first thing in the morning after a late night and a lot of drinking. Sam was worried she may have regrets over what happened the night before.

His fears were unfounded as Sue greeted him with a kiss on the cheek, a sly smile, and a wink. Sam told her how lovely she looked and winked back at her. Shortly after breakfast, Sue and Mikey went home with Sue promising to talk to Sam later. Mikey had a birthday party to go to and Sue wouldn't be able to talk to him until later. That evening, Sam ordered a pizza for himself and his neighbors and invited them over so Mikey could enjoy the pool. Sue and Sam got a chance to talk about the night before while her son frolicked in the water.

Sam broke the ice on the inevitable conversation by stating, "Sue, I realize that I'm more than twice your age and I don't understand why a beautiful woman such as yourself would want to have sex with an old man like me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every second of being with you last night and I know it will probably never happen again. I'm just shocked it even happened in the first place."

Sue smiled and told Sam, "I never pictured having sex with an older man, Sam but you've been so kind to Mikey and me and you're such a gentleman. You were my hero last night when you defended me so I figured, why not? There are so many assholes out there that I have been dating and I've slept with some of them, so why not have sex with someone I know that truly cares about me and my son? That night in the pool got me thinking about it and when you protected me from that jerk, I decided to see what it was like to have sex with you."

"I don't want you to have any regrets. I value our friendship more than anything. I think you are a strong, beautiful woman and a great mom. I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to sleep with me."

"You're a pretty darn good lover, Sam. A lot of guys only want a quick piece of ass. It's been a long time since someone focused on my needs as you did. Where did you learn to be so skillful at oral sex?"

"Well, let's just say I've had a lot of practice after forty years of marriage."

Sue went on to say, "We both know we can never have a long-term relationship but maybe you become my friends with benefits if you know what I mean."

"I'm here for you any time, Sue."

Over the next several months, Sam and Sue did hook up on an average of once a month. She liked the way Sam performed oral sex on her and he wasn't going to pass up having sex with a young, beautiful woman. Sue still dated and eventually got into a serious relationship with someone and her booty calls ended. Sam began to date a little but wasn't going to get serious with anyone again. He knew his relationship with Sue would eventually come to an end and he was happy for her when she finally met Mr. Right.