GSA Ch. 02

Story Info
The changes continue.
6.4k words
4.85
8.3k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,342 Followers

Chapter 2

Carl & Ashley

We got out and I took the padlock and clicked it in the door handle so we couldn't be locked in. We both looked around like we were friggin criminals and climbed in. I rolled the door down after us.

The truck box had a translucent roof, so there was plenty of light. Three big stacks of furniture pads piled in the front. I was sweating already and nervous. Ashley stood, shifting her weight from foot to foot, "This sounded easier when I said it."

"You first." I said. I'm sure Ashley could see the bulge in my shorts.

Ashley kicked off her sneakers. My eyes locked on her fingers as she undid the button of her shorts and pulled the zipper down. My cock flinched as I caught a flash of pink when she crossed her hands in front of her, "Not gonna be much to see, cuz."

I touched her shoulder, "Ashe, I love them, they're perfect."

Her tank top came off and there they were. No, not big at all, but there. Just the size I like and only the third set of tits I'd ever seen firsthand, mom being the second. As I reached out to touch them, Ashe bent over, dropping her shorts.

A pink lace thong. Dark at the gusset. Ashley blushed as she put her fingers in the waistband, "Ready for the big reveal?"

I rubbed the bulge in my shorts, "Wadda you think?"

"Nice," Ashely said and then pushed her pink thong down her long legs, stepping out at the end and handing it to me, "Wanna sniff? I've been soaked for hours."

Ashley shaves her pussy. I knew that. You can't wear the stuff she wears with any fur. I stared, no other way about it. She's tall and lean, in shape from all that volleyball, hard abs. I took that thong and put it to my mouth, shoved the gusset in. Ashley gasped, "You perv."

"Wait till I take it from the source." I replied.

Ashley pointed to me, "Not till..."

I kicked off my sneaks and shucked my shirt in a flash. I undid my belt and had my fingers on the zip, "You ready?"

My cousin stood in the back of that delivery truck, filtered sunlight showing me every bit of her body, her hand between her spread legs, rubbing her very wet pussy, "You have no idea."

I pulled the zip, and my shorts dropped. No underwear. My cock bounced out, hard and dripping.

"Ohhhh, fuuuucckkkk. Ashley said. She grabbed a furniture pad and threw it at my feet, kneeling and looking up at me, "May I suck your cock?"

I was shaking, "Only if I can lick your pussy."

Her hand gently grasped my cock. Her mouth open, "Will you cum in my mouth, please?"

"Yes, Ashe, and a lot sooner than I'd like. This gonna be a one-off?"

Ashley licked the head of my cock, "No, cuz. This is going to be anytime, anything, anywhere, as long as we don't get caught."

I looked down at my cousin as she took as much of me as she could get into her warm, wet mouth. I'm bigger than average and I was impressed.

Dan

Deb came over after breakfast and we settled on the screen porch. The ceiling fan keeps it cool. Each of us was in a wicker armchair with a deep cushion. I loved this space. Sam was the last to come in. We all had a cup of coffee.

"Deb. I told Dad that I was very relieved about how you two reacted to my work. I'm sure you realize I have to be very careful."

Deb put her cup down, "Yeah, I get that for sure. I've never thought about incest much..."

I tried not to stare at my sister, envisioning her cumming last night.

"But I can understand why it's more common than most people think. There's a great appeal to it."

Sam's eyebrows arched, "Interesting observation, which brings me to my reason for this morning. You see, my interest in sex, incest in particular, has a personal stake."

Deb and I looked at each other. She blushed a little. Sam's next sentence snapped us out.

"My mom, Elizabeth was Bob's first cousin."

Nobody spoke. Sam glanced between us, trying to gauge our reaction. Deb was first, "Of course. Makes sense. Living with the Uncle and Aunt. Her parents hating the idea of marriage and cutting her out."             

"When did you find this out?" I asked.

Sam leaned back, "Wow, thanks. I took a big risk there. You didn't disappoint me."

I was a kid, I had no idea. But it was not hidden from me and, not knowing any better, I never thought it was wrong. Mom did tell me that I should not mention their relation, but it wasn't till I was much older that I knew why. That was the sperm of my desire to learn about sexuality."

We all laughed, "Good one." I said.

"So, Sam, what was this source that got you so much information about incest?" Deb asked.

Sam sipped her coffee, put the cup down, "Reddit, and Motherlove.com."

"Really?" I said, "I knew there were a lot of Reddits, but not that."

Sam smiled, "Reddit has a lot of subs dealing with Incest."

"Just talking about it?" Deb asked.

"Well, some discussion ones. But also lots of stories of incestual encounters."

"What's the other one?" I asked.

"That's a porn site that has a lot less filters. A lot of videos that purport to be incest."

"And?"

Sam took a breath, "Well, when I found those sites, I started reading and looking. I had to take a break frequently to, um rest."

Deb surprised me, "You mean masturbate? Come on, your parents told you it was okay."             

Sam laughed and fidgeted in her seat, 'Yeah, but not to talk about."

Deb waved her hand, "Eh, we're over that bridge now. None of us has partners and I masturbate daily. I'm sure I'm not alone in this threesome."

I raised my hand, intrigued by my sister's word choice. Sam laughed and raised hers, "Um, yeah. So, back to my story. After getting over the sheer volume, I got more scientific. The comments were full of claims that a story or vid was fake. Maybe, but now I had a way to investigate. A research friend had given me access to a facial rec program. I used it on the vids and discovered that over half got pinged as being related. I was stunned. I mean, if this many people are recording incest, how much goes on? I mean there was a filmmaker that sought out incest couples. All fully legit, and pretty fucking exciting."

Deb, into it now, "Bet you rubbed a few out with those."

Sam actually blushed, "I'll send you the links. It was tough to track the origins of the vids, other than that one filmmaker, but the Reddit stories were easy. A lot were fakes, but I ended up making contact with quite a few posters whose stories were real. I also started reading stories posted on erotica sites and looking up the authors. A couple said right out that they were in incestuous relationships. The stories they wrote had a different feel, I got so I could tell."

Deb smiled. I wondered what was in her coffee, "Reading and seeing all that must have been—exhausting."

Sam looked right at my sister, "I'd do my work on a wooden chair with a suction cup dildo and towel under the chair. My leg muscles are to die for."

Deb's mouth hung open, she went deep red, and shivered. Score a big point for Sam. I laughed, "Fuck around and find out, sis."

Deb slugged my arm, "Asshole."

Sam laughed, "Sorry, Deb, but you were baiting me. Oh, and that is true. I mean, let's be adults, you can't spend all day studying incest and not have to get off."

Sam got up, "I'm always interested in talking about this, but right now I have to go meet a source."

"Meet?" I asked.

Sam waved her hand, "Dad, in all this research, I've never hooked up. Sounds crazy, but if I do, it risks the veracity of everything I've done. So, when I get back, I'll probably need some 'alone time.'

Now I blushed, "TMI, my daughter."

Sam smiled and turned away. In a whisper saying, "So you say, but..."

I watched out the window as Sam pulled away. When I turned around, Deb stood naked in my living room.

"Get naked. I need to fuck."

I headed to my bedroom. Deb stopped me, "No, on the porch."

Sitting in that wicker armchair, naked and hard, my sister riding my cock as I suck her nipples, my hands clenching her perfect ass. I'm gonna have to wash this cushion.

Debs arms around my neck, her knees on the armrests, rocking, talking.

"Am I a total pervert? I mean, yes because I'm fucking my brother and loving it but, I'm picturing your daughter watching incest and masturbating."

"If you are, than I am too." I answered, loving the feel of being inside my sister.

Deb moaned, "Finger my ass, I'm cumming again."

I poked a finger up her butt and she gooshed all over me.

"How are you lasting so long?" She asked, rocking on me.

"Because I'm forty-one and my sister fucked my dick off just last night. Gonna take a while."

Deb, cumming again, "Ohhhhh, fuuucccckkk. Don't hurry on my account. Oh, I wish we'd done this years ago."

"Good thing Carl and Ashely aren't around," I said.

Deb slammed her trim hips into mine, "Right now, I wouldn't care if they all walked in."

My cock agreed with her. My more prudent mind thought that my daughter, daughters, witnessing this, might not be happy. As Deb came on me again, my mind went to imagining Ashley where Deb was, then Sam.

"Cumming, Sis."

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, fill me up, Dan."

I kissed my sister, deep and hard as my cock jetted deep inside her. Orgasms with my sister are the best ever. Deb stopped riding and just sat on me, my fading penis still inside her.

"You're a drug. I'm gonna need you all the time."

"You can't sneak over to my house. It's too dangerous. Carl's window looks out on my house."

Deb put her head on my shoulder, "Yes, Carl. He's gotten a little handsy with me lately."

"You think? How do you feel about that?"

Deb let my cock fall out of her as she got off the chair and walked around, loosening up.

"Well, up until a few days ago, I was shocked. Now, I don't know. I have to keep him down. That's too far. What do you think? How's Ashely?"

Deb stopped walking, stared at me, "Have you ever thought about...her?"

My face gave me away, Deb smiled, "S'ok. I've thought about a lot of people, men, and women, my son included. Fucking you will help keep me under control."

"Really? Women too? I never knew."

Deb shrugged, "I have so little experience. Only three men and zero women. Your daughter has opened Pandora's box."

I got up, moved in front of my sister and cupped her pussy, "Or Deb's box."

Deb laughed, walked out onto the pool deck and dove in. I followed. We swam a bit and then stood in the shallow end, hugging.

I sighed, "Yes, I have thought about Ashely in a sexual manner, but I've never done anything."

Deb licked my ear, "Not even stealing a panty or two? Masturbating?"

My cock was half-hard already, "Okay, yes, but that's all. I won't take a chance. I love my daughter and I would die if I fucked that up."

Carl

Ashley looked up at me, drool all over her face, my wet cock in her hand, "Carl, I love sucking cock and I love yours most of all."

I held her head, "You're the best ever Ashe."

"Am I good or is it that this is so wrong."

I felt my cum rising, "Both cuz. Stop. I'm gonna cum."

She looked up at me, "I want it. I told you."

I helped her up, "I'll cum in your nasty mouth, but we don't have a lot of time and I want to lick you and fuck you."

Ashely got up and lay on the pile of furniture blankets, "You're such a romantic. Fuck me, fuck your relative."

I kicked the pad over and knelt on it, "Not till you cum all over my face."

"Ohhhhh yeeeesssss,"Ashley moaned as my tongue slipped inside her. She's so fresh tasting, a little tart but so much volume. She must have shaved this morning because her sex was smooth. My tongue slid over her mound and between her open lips. Her hands pressed my face into her pussy. She was moaning, loud, I didn't care. I'd wanted this for a long time and never thought she'd want to. Now my hands were pinching those awesome nipples and my cousin was orgasming. She'd cum and fill my mouth. I licked her to two orgasms and got up.

Ashley lay on those furniture pads, legs spread, the muted sunlight filling the space, "Fuck, that was good."

"I love you, Ashely."

She put her hand on her pussy, slid two fingers in, "I love you, Carl. I want to talk about that, but right now I need you to fuck me. I've wanted this for a long time."

Between her legs, the tip of my cock just parting her lips, "Really? I never knew."

"Go slow, cuz. You're fucking huge."

Ashley put her hands on my hips and pulled. I slid inside pure bliss, "Because I was scared you didn't want to. Then, the pool, and I knew. Oh yes, fuck me hard, I am so needy."

I knew I would remember this day forever. The back of that box truck, hot, musty, the air full of the smell of us. Me and my first cousin, doing it, fucking.

Ashe had those long legs wrapped around me, pulling me in. We were sweating like crazy. Us, eye-to-eye as my cock drove in deep over and over. Best sex I'll ever have. Ashe came again, I lost count. I wanted to go all day, but it was just too much.

"Cummin' cuz."

"In me." Ashe growled, "fill my cunt with your seed,"

Well, that did it. I went all the way in and held as I unloaded inside her. Ashe came again, shaking under me, her mouth open, gasping. What a lover.

We lay next to each other on that, now wet, pile of furniture pads.

"'Fill my cunt with your seed?' What was that?" I asked.

Ashe laughed, "Yeah, that, got a little excited. I never use that word, but that cock of yours and those blue eyes put me in another world."

Dan

Deb went back to her house after we showered together. I fingered my sister's asshole, and she sucked my cock. Looking down at her on her knees, the warm water cascading over both of us as she took me into her mouth.

Deb looked up at me as she licked the head of my cock, "I love sucking you, brother. Cum in my mouth."

Thirty seconds later, I did, in a knee-bending orgasm. The first oral I've had in over a year, and it was my sister. So fucking good.

It's been almost a year since I had sex and now, I have this wonderful arrangement with my sister, no drama, just enjoying each other. I've never felt better. I now understood the attraction of incest. But I also have to remember, what I think is OK may not be what others think.

I had some errands to run. I left Sam a note. I figured to be gone for a few hours, I had to go to the city to pick up some documents.

Well, you know how it goes, right? I got a call while I was out and the client's office told me that the docs were Fed-ex'd, soooo yup, headed home before I was expected. Now that I read more incest stories, I wonder how much that happens. That's what got Deb and me caught.

Sam's wreck of a car sat in my driveway. I need to get this woman a real car. As I reached for the front door, I paused. My penis swelled with anticipation as I carefully opened the door.

I have a large front hall that extends back to the kitchen. The living room and dining room are on the left, and the den, my office, and the kitchen on the right, stairs in the middle.

I could hear her. A wet pussy, getting filled does make noise. Her panting covered some of it, but I heard the slap of skin and that nice gooshy sound. My cock hard, I stepped carefully down the hall until I could see the dining room.

Just like she told my sister. Sam, naked on one of my expensive mahogany chairs. A big, fat, dildo, suctioned to the seat. Sam, hands on the table, moving up and down, fucking her amazing pussy. I could see the taut muscles in her thighs flexing as she drove herself down onto the toy, gasping, her fingers white with the stress, holding the table edge. Even with the AC on, she was sweating. My nose filled with her scents.

Sam came, nearly howling. I stared as jets of fluid came out, splashing all over the chair and towel under it.

I wanted. I wanted so much. I wanted to take out my cock and masturbate. I wanted to strip, walk into that room and just take her. Too risky, stupid. She may study incest, but..."

I slipped back out the door.

I drove to the park, in the back of the parking lot, and masturbated furiously, wishing Deb was available. I swear I pasted the windshield when I came.

I returned to a normal home. Sam was working. Carl and Ashley were in the pool and Deb was in the kitchen making sandwiches and watching the kids out the window.

I saw Deb standing at the island in a light cotton dress. I looked behind me, making sure I was out of Sam's line of sight. Deb looked at me and gave me a guilty and needy smile. I stood next to her and put my arm around her waist.

"Too bad Sam's meeting ended."

My hand moved down my sister's right leg till my fingers found the hem of that dress, "You'd do it? Here, in my kitchen, with our kids just outside?"

Deb put her hands flat on the counter as my hand moved back up under her dress until her firm, round ass was in my hand, no panties, nice. She sucked in a breath.

"Yes, I would. I'm so fucking hot for you right now. Check me."

My sister spread her legs and my fingers found her sex, open, warm and really wet, "I do this?"

"Just being next to you is enough." Deb bent over more, now leaning over the counter. My thumb was inside her pussy, while my index finger rubbed her long clit. She gasped.

"You have to be quiet, or I'll stop."

Deb, oblivious to anything but my fingers, "Can we try? Dan, take it out. Fuck me, I need you."

My sister was so wet it was running down her leg, "No, bad idea. Just enjoy your brother finger-fucking his twin."

"Cumming," Deb whispered as I felt the flow over my hand. I looked up at my stainless-steel refrigerator.

Sam, in the doorway, her hand down the front of her shorts, masturbating, watching real incest. Our eyes met, she gave no indication, just kept touching herself, that hand moving under the fabric, me imagining what her excited pussy would look like. My cock erupted in my shorts. That has never happened. I took my wet hand out of Deb's pussy and stepped back. Looking at the fridge, Sam was gone. Deb turned, we hugged and shared a guilty kiss.

"Incest fingering me with everybody around. Fuck, that was good. How bout you?" She asked, feeling my cock, "You came? I didn't do anything."

"Just like you said, sis. It was good."

Deb smiled, "I owe you."

I came back downstairs a few minutes later. I couldn't believe the mess I'd made. I'd never cum spontaneously. It's a new world. I didn't tell Deb about Sam watching us and how it was that that made me cum.

Sam was still working. Deb had changed and was out by the pool with the kids. I walked up behind Sam and looked over her shoulder. She wore an old tank top that gapped, giving me a good view of her breasts. Of course, she made no move to cover herself.

"What's the topic dejour?" I asked.

Sam leaned her head back into me. I could see the screen now.

"GSA," She said.

"Which is?"

On the screen was a story. I scanned it as Sam explained, "Genetic Sexual Attraction. It's a controversial theory that blood relatives, separated or who have never met, can have a sexual attraction. The opinion is that since they did not grow up together, the mores of society on incest don't take hold and they are left with just physical desire."

Deb and the kids barged through the slider, ending our talk. For the next hour, we all made and ate dinner, sitting around the table like we'd been doing it for years. I love my life.

During the meal, Deb kept running her foot up my leg. She'd smile when she thought nobody would notice. I noticed that Sam was watching. No expression, just my daughter, the sex scientist watching us flirt. The kids, of course, were clueless, joking and insulting each other. The two of them seemed closer. Or is that just my warped mind?

"Okay, it's kids' clean up night. Deb, Dan, get lost. Carl, Ashely, and I are doing the chores." Sam said.

Deb and I went out on the pool deck. She picked up the leaf scoop, "Doesn't this belong in the shed?" Referring to the small building next to the pool.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,342 Followers
12