GSA Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just leave it. I'll get it later."

Deb picked up the tool, pointed to the hose, "No, brother, we need to clean up. Grab that hose and help me in the shed."

Okay, I'm stupid, just not that stupid. We dropped the stuff on the floor of the shed and Deb was on her knees, yanking my shorts down. I was already hard.

"I'm going to suck my brother's cock and you will cum in my mouth this time. I owe you from today."

Deb had her hands clenching my ass as she took all of me, over and over. Her drool ran out of her mouth. I could smell her pussy. We didn't have a lot of time and my sister knew it. I felt her finger at my hole. How did she know?

As her saliva-lubed finger found my prostate, I blew. My knees buckled as I came three hard shots into my sister's mouth. She gagged a little, but stayed on until I tapped her head. She leaned back, still on her knees.

"You taste fucking awesome."

I helped her up, we hugged and kissed, me tasting myself in her mouth.

"You okay with that?" She asked.

"Yeah, no problem at all."

Deb pushed the door open, "Kinky too. I love my brother."

I looked at the house and just caught Sam moving away from the window.

My sister stood next to me by my pool.

"I think something is going on with the kids."

"Like what?" I asked.

Deb nudged me with her body, "You know."

I laughed, "Sis, just because we're fucking does not mean everybody wants to fuck their family."

Deb turned to walk into the house, "Yeah, well, just keep your eyes open."

"Sis, if what you're saying is true, I don't need to know. They're adults."

***

I sleep naked in a very dark room. I'm not a deep sleeper, so I woke when I felt her gently pull the covers back and get in.

"This isn't a good idea," I said.

Sam lay next to me, but not in contact, "I just wanted to talk."

We lay on our backs in my bed. In the deep darkness, each of us on opposite edges of my bed.

"Okay, shoot."

"This is none of my business and I'll understand if you tell me to go. You and your sister have a sexual relationship."

After what she saw today, there was no way to deny it, "Yes. I should have been more discreet, sorry."

Sam's hand found mine, "I shouldn't have watched. I'm sorry, but after all my research, to actually see—it was exciting. And with my family, even more so. If I may ask, how long?"

"Is this going in your thesis?"

"No. This is personal."

I took a breath. I'd never told this story, "We started again after you came here. We have a history. When we were eighteen, we started fooling around. Twin's, I'm sure you've read about it."

Sam just squeezed my hand.

"We were in my room one summer. We thought we had the house to ourselves. We were planning on having sex for the first time. We were naked and masturbating each other when my mother came in the door. Because of me getting Elizabeth pregnant, they blamed me. Called me a, well, a lot of things. I was told if I did anything or said anything to Deb, they'd throw me out."

Sam sighed, "I'm so sorry, Dad. I can't imagine how bad that was."

"Well, I forced my thoughts down, but they never went away. Then my first daughter showed up and showed us what we wanted wasn't uncommon. We just gave in."

"So this is my fault?"

I laughed, "I could say that, but fault would not be the word I'd choose. More like a gift. Yeah, it's wrong, but we're twins and there's a bond there."

"Dad, because of today, I feel I owe you and I want to share a secret with you."

"Sure. I can keep a secret."

"When I was eighteen, Bob took my virginity, mom was there. We were talking one night, and the subject of my virginity came up. Like I told you. We talked about everything. Mom briefly talked about you and her and that night. She did not tell me that was when I was conceived. She thought everything you did to prepare and the way you made love to her was so romantic. They both said that in reality, that event is usually rushed, in the wrong place, and painful. I laughed, said something like, well, that's what you get for fucking boys."

The room went quiet. Mom took my hand. They offered to make me a woman. They'd understand if it was not my thing. I'd never thought about them that way. Looking at them; the love they had for each other, knowing their relation, it just seemed right. I said yes and the three of us went to their room."

They left one small light on. Nervous, I watched them undress each other. I'd seen them both naked on numerous occasions, but this was different. Bob had an erection, that was new. No porn star, but the first erect cock I'd ever seen in person."

I lay next to my daughter, my mind back in that room with Elizabeth. I was hard. Sam shifted over a little and kept talking.

"Mom was great, said I could stop at any time. I was so nervous. Mom and Dad came to me, 'May we?' They asked, I nodded yes, and my parents took my clothes off.

"Bob stood in front of me, Mom behind, I felt their hands trailing over my body, just brushing the skin. I had goosebumps on my goosebumps, and I was fidgeting. Bob's fingers trailed from my ear, over my neck, between my breasts, and slowly down my belly. We looked into each other's eyes as his fingers touched my pubic hair, he paused, I nodded and for the first time, someone else touched my vagina. I was so wet, and it felt so good.

I gasped as Bob's fingers slipped inside me. Mom's hands held my breasts, squeezing the nipples. I found my voice, 'harder, Mom,' I whispered. She pinched them hard, and I orgasmed on Bob's hand. 'Wow, beautiful,' He said, 'you're so very wet. May I lick you?'"

I didn't know what to do. Mom whispered in my ear, 'You don't have to', but I wanted to. They stepped back and I lay on the bed. Bob got between my legs and put his mouth on my vagina. I had never felt anything so exciting. It was like being electrocuted with lust. Bob put his hands on my belly which held me still but made the sensations more intense. He was just barely touching me. 'Harder,' I moaned. 'Mom, pinch my nipples, hard'. I said."

Mom's face was over mine as she pinched my nipples. I came. I reached up and put my hand behind my mother's head and pulled her down into a kiss. I'd never thought about women, but I was so turned on. She went with it, and we kissed. I pulled her tighter and jammed my tongue into her mouth. I'd discovered that I like sex hard. I shoved my pussy up into Bob's mouth, he got it and ate me ravenously."

I moved my arm and felt my mother's pussy. She didn't trim. She was drenched. I shoved two fingers inside her and she came, grunting into my mouth. I broke our kiss."

"'Please fuck me,' I said. Bob moved between my legs. I felt the head of his penis at my entrance. I wanted it so bad. He was so gentle, sliding in. I didn't tell them that I had a nice fat dildo and that my pussy was more than ready for the real thing. Bob smiled, 'Wow, you're ready,' he said. 'Harder,' was all I said. Bob looked at Mom, who shrugged. Then I got fucked and it was glorious. Bob slammed his body into mine. His sweat dripped on me as my mother grabbed and mauled my tits. I came, over and over."

"'Mom, ride me,' I said. My mother straddled my head and lowered herself and I licked her vagina and savored her climax. She got it and nearly smothered me with her pussy while her husband slammed his dick into me over and over. It was amazing. I don't know how long we did that, but Bob came deep inside me, his best gift to me ever."

We lay there after. They were worried they'd gone too far. I had found a part of me I didn't know existed. I thanked them. I was so happy. My first time was as memorable as my mother's."

We made an arrangement. They had only wanted to relieve me of my V card, but I loved what we did and how we did it. I told them, 'I'm going to have a code word. If I look at Bob and say it, I want you to take me, right there, hard.'"

Sam stopped talking and moved closer. I felt her breast on my arm and her leg slipped over mine, letting the short hair of her pussy, wet with her need, rub on my thigh. I said nothing.

"We never did it again. I found a boyfriend; an older guy, and we had a dysfunctional relationship. When Mom and Bob were killed, I ended it. I knew what I wanted."

Sam's left arm slid over me, holding me. Her right hand stroked my hair.

"So GSA. I have an admission. I've had that for you since the day you opened that door. And I know you do too."

Sam moved away and slid out of my bed. I heard the door click shut. Didn't' get much sleep after that.

I was awake when Ashley went to school. I know her routine. After Ashley left, I heard Sam moving around. My cock was so hard, it hurt. But I was still conflicted.

I gave up on sleep. Put on a pair of shorts and opened my door. Ready, but unsure.

Sam stood at the kitchen counter, slicing strawberries, naked. She has an amazing body. I stood in the doorway and just took in her beauty. She spoke without turning.

"Debs at work, kids are at school."

I reached out, clenched my right hand around her right wrist, and yanked her behind me, headed for my bed, walking fast. Sam stumbled to keep her balance.

In my room, I flung Sam around me and onto the bed. She landed in the middle, her legs wide open. I noticed she was already wet and open. She had fire in those blue eyes as she spat out two words.

"Take me."

I stood next to the bed as I shoved my shorts off. I grabbed her ankles and dragged her over until her ass was on the edge of the bed. We stared into each other's eyes as I shoved her legs back, pinning them against her chest, and put the head of my cock at her pussy.

"Fuck me, damn you. Fuck your daughter."

I held my rigid penis. Rubbed the head up and down her drenched sex and plunged in, my body slamming into hers. I'd never done this. So rough. Over her, watching those blue eyes. Sweating on her. I put my hands on her breasts.

"Leave bruises." She growled.

I pinched her nipples as hard as I could, and Sam came. It shot out of her vagina, bathing us both. I was crushing her tits in my hands, fighting not to cum. My daughter's eyes rolled back into her head and another torrent spewed from her pussy.

"I love you, Dad."

I stopped, grabbed her legs, and flipped her over. I yanked her hips up and shoved my cock back in.

"Spank me. Leave marks." She growled.

Red handprints on both of the cheeks of her perfect ass, red and angry. Sam cumming all over my cock, her face pressed into the sheets.

I couldn't hold back any longer. "Gotta cum, my daughter," I warned.

"Do it. I'm good." She moaned and I drove deep and released.

It was glorious. I'd never thought seriously about incest. Now, I'd never think of anything else. My sister, and now my daughter. I held my daughter's hips against mine as I came, loving the feel of her around my cock.

I let go of Sam and moved back. She rolled over and left her legs wide as she smiled up at me. Her vagina was red, open, and streaming, her tits bruised.

"Worth it?"

I stood, a sweaty mess, my cock fading and still dripping, "I don't know what to think right now. I don't know whether to apologize or thank you."

"Dad just lay with me for now."

We lay in each other's arms on the soaked sheets. No words. My daughter ran her hands over my body, avoiding the important places.

"That was my fantasy. It was perfect. How do you feel?" Sam asked.

I sighed, held her hand. "I don't know what got into me. I barely know you and this will change our relationship. That was stupid."

"Father, my pussy disagrees. We're both adults here. We don't have to do this again."

I laughed lightly, "Yeah, like I could do that."

"This gonna be a problem with Deb?"

I groaned. "I had a simple life. You've thrown it all into disarray. You weren't meant to know about Deb. I should have been more prudent."

Sam lay there, looking up at the ceiling, "You seem to have an effect on the women in your life, Dad."

I laughed, "If so, it's just the ones I'm related to. No, my daughter, it's you who has unleashed our inner desires. I'm happy that Deb and I are finally lovers. I know it's wrong, but we're not having kids and it's our business, well, yours too, I guess."

"Dad, it was so exciting to see you and Aunt Deb. I'll admit, I'd love to watch you two make love. That is a confession, not a request. I think after today, we can be honest with each other. I didn't come here for any other reason than to meet my father. I never expected the life that I have been so fortunate to experience. Thank you. I love you."

Sam got up, stood next to the bed, "Wash me, Father?"

We were in the shower until the hot water ran out. I bathed my daughter, slowly, lovingly, and she bathed me. Then, on her knees under the running water, she took my hard cock into her warm mouth and sucked me, fingering my ass to bring on the knee-bending orgasm that filled her mouth.

The tile was hard on my knees. Sam had one leg up on the step. She tasted good, I tasted me in there too, and I was proud. I loved how her short pubic hair tickled my face as I ate my daughter's pussy. She came, not like when I was fucking her, but it was a lot and I drank of her, wanting more.

We went back to bed and made love. We kissed and caressed, she taking my cock in her small hand and stroking me, talking, "Dad, I love this cock. I'm holding the cock that gave me life. So hard, but soft. I love how it feels going into me, opening me, filling me. I love the way you taste when you cum in my mouth. I love you, Dad."

I rolled over her. Sam spread her legs and looped them over mine. I put my arm behind her neck, and we kissed as I slid inside her. "So fuckin' good." She moaned into my mouth.

We made love for an hour before I gave into my need and filled my daughter with my release.

We remained naked for the rest of the day. Sam worked on her thesis, and I cleaned the house. We did take time out and I licked my daughter's pussy on that Mahogany table and Sam blew me while I sat at the kitchen island. Food will never be the same.

12