GSA Ch. 03

Story Info
The evolving family entanglements.
7.2k words
4.77
7.3k
21

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,349 Followers

Chapter 3

That night we all had dinner at my place. My house is much bigger and, of course, I have the pool.

Sam was perfect. Not the slightest hint that anything had happened. After dinner, Ashely and Carl changed and went out to the pool. Sam went to her room, giving me a look that said, 'I'm leaving you alone to talk.'

Deb and I sat on the screen porch. The soft splashing in the pool was the only background. I took a sip of beer and put the bottle down. Deb took a breath, "You two have changed."

"You two?"

"You and Sam. Don't say anything, okay? I don't need to know, don't want to know. Only one thing, us?"

I took my sister's hand, "We've been lovers since we were eighteen. That will never change, you will always be mine."

Deb squeezed my hand, "And you're mine. I want you so bad right now. If you told me to, I'd strip and fuck you right here. I just don't care."

One of the rattan shades was down. I stood and moved behind it. Deb blushed, "Really?"

"I need you, sis."

Deb stepped over, her hand cupping the front of my shorts. "Dan, I'm so fucking wet. Oh, and you are so hard."

Deb opened my shorts, letting them fall as she grabbed the back of a chair. I took the hem of her light cotton dress and pulled it up over her. A thong, purple, and oh, so wet. I slipped a finger in the tail and looped it over her cute ass. I could smell her lust and her pussy was wide and wet, her tawny pubic hair wet and shiny.

"So wrong," She whispered.

I put the head of my cock at her entrance, next to that strip of purple cotton, "But so good, sis." I replied as I pressed forward, my erection entering her as she stifled a moan.

We stood behind that thin veil of rattan and fucked. Deb, bent over, holding a chair as her brother stood behind her, holding her trim hips and filling his sister with his cock, while listening to their kids in the pool. The dress over her head and that purple thong rubbing my cock as I fucked forbidden pussy. It was fast, but it was good, and so fucking wrong.

Back in our chairs, my sister giggled as the kids got out of the pool, "That was so stupid. Worse than the kitchen the other day."

"You needed that, so did I."

Deb sighed, "We missed out on so much, just trying to make up for lost time."

I took her hand again, "Looks like you need a lot of fucking."

Deb snorted, "Pig."

I squeezed her hand, "slut."

She blushed, "Only for you, my brother, only for you."

Carl

So, this is crazy. I saw Sam naked. She is so fuckin' hot. She was swimming in Uncle Dan's pool one night. I can't see the pool from my room, but I can hear it. The moon was out, so you could see pretty good. Dan doesn't swim at night, so I know it was either Ashe or Sam. If it was Ashe I was going to go over and fuck her. We do it every chance we get now, and she loves having my cum in her mouth. She's on BC so, it's cool that I blast her full.

I left the house and walked over. I stood on our side of the wooden fence and watched between the slats. Sam is so beautiful, so graceful. She swam two more laps and got out. She dried herself so slowly and carefully. I wanted to be that towel. My cock was hard; I only had loose boxers on.

It got better, way better. Sam lay down on one of the lounges and her hand went between her legs. I love that she just trims. That black hair is like an arrow pointing at her pussy. She masturbated. Fingered her pussy and pinched her clit while I watched. I'd watched my mom, and now Sam. I was stupid horny. I shoved my boxers down and stroked.

Deb

I couldn't sleep. So much is going on and so fast. I'm sure that Dan and Sam are lovers. She's living there now, but she'll be on her own soon. I believed Dan when he told me that I was his for life. But now I'm thinking that my 'don't want to know' position can work both ways. Carl has been more, I don't know, sensual? I mean, for a teenage boy. Maybe I'm wrong. I mean I'm okay with incest, to put it mildly, and maybe now I see it where it isn't.

I got out of bed and walked out into the hall. Maybe a snack will get me back to sleep.

The hall window looks out at Dan's house. I stared at my son, ten feet away, standing on our side of the fence, his boxers at his ankles, stroking his cock. On the other side of the fence, my niece, Sam, lay on a lounge, masturbating. What the fuck has this family become?

I watched Sam climax, her body quivering. I imagined myself, on my knees on that pool deck, my mouth pressed against her trimmed black bush. My pussy clenched. Carl didn't cum. He pulled his shorts up, walked around Dan's house, and slipped through the side door. I waited for a few seconds and then I saw it, a dim light in Ashely's room. I knew it. Well then, maybe he'll keep his hands off his mother. I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

Dan

Sleep was elusive. My life had been as I said to Sam, orderly. Yeah, I was single and celibate, mostly, but it worked. Now. Now my sister and I are lovers, and my newly discovered daughter also. And then there is Ashley. Ashley whose panties I have, on occasion, masturbated with. Not since Deb and I and Sam and I have become lovers, but that forbidden desire has not gone away, worse, since Sam educated us all.

Deb thinks Carl and Ashley are having sex. I don't want to know, but that helps keep my behavior tame. I'd never make a move and now that she's fucking her cousin, she'll stop teasing me. I knew what she was doing. The tame kisses got closer to my mouth. Thongs and short tees for breakfast all of a sudden. Wet panties in the laundry. New tiny swimsuits. I've read enough Reddit stories, I got it, I just resisted. Now, I'm safe.

I heard a noise in the hall. Ashely doesn't get up during the night and Sam's room is over the garage.

Voices, just barely audible. I got up, opened my door. Muffled noises from Ashley's room. I took the three steps and stood at her door. Even muffled, I knew. They were fucking. A moment of thought. Do I open the door and look, or walk away? My hand turned the knob slowly. I wanted to see my daughter naked and watch her get fucked.

Ashley's bed is to the right of the door. It's not a big room, so it's only six, or seven feet in, the foot facing the door. I inched the door open. The scent of excited bodies filled the air along with deeply muffled moans.

My daughter, naked, on her bed, over her, her first Cousin, Carl, naked, his back to me. The flanks of his trim ass flexing as he slid his cock in and out of my daughter. Ashley, a panty in her mouth, her hands holding the vertical wood slats of her headboard, eyes tightly closed. This was not their first time.

I'd never seen her naked. Her breasts, barely a mound, but her nipples were fat and very long. She pulled her legs up and back and now, in the moonlight streaming in from her window, I could see her shaved vagina and Carl's penis. I'd never seen sex for real and I was intrigued. This wasn't just any pussy; it was my daughter's. Not just any cock, my nephew Carl. Two teens that I watched grow up, that I saw every day. Now I knew what was under their clothes. I should have left, but I was mesmerized. I loved watching Ashley, the light sheen of perspiration on her lithe body, the wild look in her eyes, her teeth clamped on her panty, to muffle her climax.

Then, our eyes met. Ashley opened her eyes, saw me at the door, my cock hard. I hadn't bothered to put anything on. For a second, we just looked at each other, then she looked down at my erection and smiled, took the panty from her mouth, looked right into my eyes, and whispered into Carl's ear, "Fuck me." Carl picked up the pace.

Carl was facing away, had no idea. Ashley watched her father stroke his penis while she got dicked by her first cousin. I backed out and closed the door.

The next morning, I was up before the sun. I had a meeting with an investment group in a city about two hours away. As I unlocked my car, I looked at my house and Debs. Houses that are now full of secrets. In the living room window, I saw Sam. She was naked, smiling, and tugging on her nipples. I smiled, waved, and got in my car.

Mid-afternoon, I walked back into my house. I loosened my tie, I never wear a suit anymore and I'd been in this one all day. Sam was out car shopping. We'd had a talk, and she refused my offer to buy her a car and we settled on a loan to be paid off sometime in the future. Ashley would be home from school. I had texted her to let her know my schedule, and imply for her not to be fucking Carl when I walked in. Don't know why, but it seemed like a good idea. Deb was home today. I didn't see Ashley in the pool and didn't hear her, must be up in her room.

I was standing on the screen porch, jacket off, tie gone, a beer in my hand. Ashely came in, gave me a quick kiss at the edge of my mouth, "You look cute, Dad."

"Just my power suit."

The air hung heavy with unsaid words. Ashley sat in the chair in front of me. I watched as her long fingers touched my belt, "So, now you know."

"Ashley, I'm your Dad." As she slipped the tail of my belt out of the loop. My penis thickened.

She stopped, still holding my belt, "Do you want me to stop, Dad?"

Her fingers moved, just a little, her pinky brushing my hidden erection, "Ashe, I don't know what to say. Is this what you want? I love you and this will change our relationship. I shouldn't have watched you and Carl."

"And I love you. I liked having you watch us. I want this, Dad. Our relationship will be stronger, deeper now. I never knew until you watched us."

Watching my daughter's long delicate fingers open my belt brought my penis to full length. The belt buckle clattered lightly as my daughter opened it. Now her fingers sought and found the tab of the zipper, the side of her hand brushing the bulge, confirming for her that I was interested.

"That was very wrong. I didn't intend to, but I couldn't stop."

Ashley's fingers deftly slid the zipper down. I felt the cool air on my cock. She slipped her fingers into the opening, caressing my erection over the cotton brief, "Dad, I came so hard, watching you masturbate while Carl fucked me."

Her fingers came back out, moved up to undo the button, letting my pants fall to my ankles, "You are so beautiful, my daughter."

Ashley massaged my cock through the cotton briefs, gently grasping and releasing, her fingers cupping my balls. She could make me cum just doing that.

Ashley slipped her fingers into the waistband of my briefs, pulled them out to get them over my cock and slid them down my legs.

"Baby, you don't have to." I said as my daughter stared at my erection.

I felt her fingers grasp my cock, her mouth open and poised, looking up at me, "I want to, father. I want to suck your cock and I want you to cum in my mouth."

I gasped as her warm, wet mouth captured my cock and slid down, taking almost all of me. My hands held a handful of her hair as she slowly sucked.

"I want to see you, baby," I whispered.

"I'm not much, Dad."

"You look just like your mom. I adore tiny tits."

Ashely stood, whipped off her tank top and shoved her shorts off, no panties. I stared, "So beautiful."

My fingers found her hard, long nipples, I pulled and squeezed, "I'll cum, Dad."

She gasped as I captured a nipple with my teeth, slobbering, biting, pulling.

"fuuuucccckkkk," She cried and I heard the splash of her climax hitting the floor. She stepped back, sat down, "Your turn, Dad. I want it."

I held her head as my daughter sucked her father's cock. She was good. I'm big, not huge, but above average and she got all of me. Her mouth, so wet and warm, her tongue caressing the head of my penis, probing the slit, teasing the underside of the head. She truly enjoyed having her dad in her mouth. She looked up at me the whole time. In minutes, I was there, "Dad's cumming, baby."

I felt the surge come up from my feet, through my balls, gently in Ashley's hand and, in a knee-bending rush, into her mouth. Ashley gulped and sucked, swallowing as I jetted. So good.

She knew I was done, let my cock slip from her mouth, smiled, "As good as I imagined all those times."

"You...?"

She smiled, "Imagined sucking my dad? Yes, many times, but you never gave a hint."

"Dad's may have desires, but can never use their position for that."

I was pulling up my briefs and pants as Ashley stood up, "Then I'm glad I finally made a move. If you hadn't caught us, I never would have."

I hugged my naked daughter, "Thank you, baby. I hope this doesn't complicate our relationship."

"Can I still fuck Carl? I think I love him."

I laughed, "What's happened to this family? You're an adult, you may do as you wish. I never imagined being where I am right now and..."

Ashley turned and bent over, showing me her wet, open pussy, "You can have it all, Dad. Just say when."

A car door slammed in the driveway. Ashley's eyes went wide. She grabbed her clothes and bolted out of the porch as the front door opened.

In a minute, Sam was behind me, her arms slipping around and hugging me, her mouth at my ear, "Why was my half-sister running through the house naked?'

Sam's hands moved down, massaging my cock through my pants as I answered, "You didn't see a thing."

Sam turned me to face her, "Not a word."

"Thank you,"

Sam smiled at me, ran a finger down my cheek, "So, I wanted to come to your room tonight, but now, Ashley, Deb. I'm gonna have to take a number."

Sam quivered as I clenched her biceps, "You don't have to take a number, just be ready at any time."

"Ohhhh, fuuucckk," She sighed, "You kill me, dad."

I walked away saying, "Nope, but it'll be close."

I don't like sex like that, but it turns her on so much.

I heard the front door and Deb called out. She doesn't do that. I think she was giving Sam and me a warning. Funny sister. Carl was with her, and Ashley came downstairs, looking a little nervous, she glanced at me, and I gave a quick OK sign. Best she doesn't know.

We had a great steak dinner with a side of innuendo and secrets. My sister, Deb, who thinks I'm fucking Sam. Sam, who is fucking me and knows I'm fucking my sister and having some kind of sex with my daughter. Carl, who thinks nobody knows he's fucking Ashley. Ashley: who sucked her father's penis today, and thinks nobody knows; and who knows her dad masturbated watching her fuck her cousin, but doesn't know that I'm fucking both her mom and cousin.

What a dinner. The eye contact, Deb's foot pushing on the boner in my shorts. Ashley, trying not to look at me with those, 'can't wait' eyes, when she isn't looking at Carl. Carl giving his cousin, and his mother a bit of a predatory glance. Sam, the center of the storm, just eating and smiling.

Deb and Carl had gone home. I was finishing up the kitchen, Ashe was in her room. Sam came up behind me and hugged me, letting her hand slide down to palm my growing bulge.

"I want you, Dad. But, tonight, I'm going to my room, and I won't be out till morning. But tomorrow, I'll be waiting for you when you get home from your meeting."

Sam faded out of the kitchen.

As I dried my hands and put the towel on the rack Ashley appeared in the doorway in a long tee shirt. She is so beautiful, so tall, and those modest little tits. Her nipples tented the fabric. She leaned on the doorframe.

"Sam go to bed?"

"Yes, said she was beat. She won't be seen until morning."

Ashley bit her lip, her fingers toying with the hem of that tee shirt. I smiled and made no attempt to cover my growing bulge. Ashley pulled the tee shirt up, slowly exposing herself to her father. I'd seen her today, but it was rushed. Inch-by-inch her flawless skin was exposed, her thighs and then her shaved vagina, so smooth, just a tight line. Now, her taut belly with the hints of a six-pack from all that volleyball, and the defined V of her abdomen. The fabric covering her face as if to give tacit permission to gape at my offspring's delicious body.

I massaged my bulge as that shirt moved up and now, I could see the bottom of her small breasts. The fabric paused, held at bay by her rigid nipples.

Then, it was gone, a pile at her feet. My daughter, blushing, fully exposed to her father, hands at her sides, her sensual intent obvious by her now open and wet pussy.

"May I sleep with you tonight?"

I quickly dropped my shorts and tee, moved into her arms. We kissed, deep and hard, my hands filled with her hard ass. I whispered, "I don't know how much sleep we're going to get."

Ashley, her lips to my ear, "I want my dad to fuck me. I've wanted it for so long.

In my bed, Ashley laying next to me. Me kissing her nipples. Now, moving down her body, she touches my head, "Dad, I want it all, but right now, I want my Dad in me. Slow and gentle."

"Ride me, my daughter."

I lay back and Ashley swung her leg over, the warm, smooth skin of her thigh touching mine. Looking at me, she moved over me, grasping my cock and nesting it at her entrance, slowly teasing her opening with my cock to wet it and nearly making me cum in the process. My daughter smelled of Jasmine and lust. She took her hand away, held mine, and looked into my eyes, "I love you, Dad." Ashley settled and her vagina took me in. That feeling. The warm wetness enveloped the head of my cock, her face, a mask of satisfaction as she slid down, slipping her wet vise around her father, the one cock that is most forbidden, but now, is most welcome.

"Ohhhhh, dad, this feels so fucking good."

Better than Sam, but I'll never say so. I think it's because I know Ashley better, I raised her, and now, I'm in her.

My daughter, her hands flat on my chest as she shifts her hips back and forth. Each move forward rubs one side of my cock and on the way back, the other. I watch her abs flex as she moves. We're staring at each other, no words, just the liquid sound of our union, father, and daughter, sharing the taboo. She is bathing me in her juice, flowing out of her, sloshing between us as she slides back and forth, staring at me, smiling, "Love you so much, Dad."

Ashley orgasmed three times before I gripped her trim hips and pulled her down on me as I released deep inside her. A most gratifying cum.

Ashley slid off me and lay next to me. The room reeked of sex, "That was the best ever."

"Yes, for me too."

She snuggled closer, her trim leg over mine, her wet pussy on my thigh. I know she wanted to ask if I'm having sex with Sam, but she didn't.

"Dad, is it a problem? Me and Carl?"

"Not to me."

"I'm not going to tell him about us."

"That's up to you. I wasn't planning on telling anyone."

"Take a nap, Dad. Rest up. I need you to be the first cock up my ass."

"Gonna hurt you know. Don't believe all those stories."

Ashley smiled, "Not my ass, Dad. I've been fucking my butt for months with my trusty dildo. It has a name.

"Oh yeah?"

Ashley pressed her lips to my ear as she pinched my nipple, "Dan[jk1]."

My daughter rolled off of me and I was asleep in seconds.

I woke up. It was still dark, the clock saying three AM. Beside me, my daughter, Ashley, sleeping naked. I ran my fingers over her warm, smooth skin, her eyes opened, her hand found my erection, "You want my ass, Dad?"

She rolled over and presented her trim, hard butt. I clicked on a light and I saw the sheen. Ashely, talking into the sheets, "I loosened and lubed up. I've been touching you for a while, hoping my dad would wake up and fuck my ass."

I saw the tube on the bed, picked it up and filled my fingers, I spread it on my cock. I haven't had an ass for a very long time. My lubed fingers ran down Ashley's crack, she moaned, "My first, and it's my father, so good."

Ashely came when I slid a finger in, "Two, dad. Get me ready."

On my knees, behind her, two fingers sliding in and out of my daughter's asshole as she masturbated.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,349 Followers
12