GSA Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it," She said.

I wiped my hands off, gripped the blades of her hips and put the tip of my cock at her star. I pressed, steady and firmer until her ring yielded, my cock head popping inside, Ashley came, "More," She rasped, and I pressed in.

Her ass, so tight, like a slippery vise on my cock. I pushed more in until my hips hit hers. The most taboo of the taboo. It felt great.

"Fuck me, Dad. Fuck my ass."

Me looking down at my daughter, sweating, moaning, masturbating, cumming.

"Not gonna last long, kiddo."

"S'ok, Dad, I'm kinda done."

Two more pumps and I came, hot jets filling her ass, Ashley, cumming with her dad. Doesn't get better than this.

In rolled off, Ashley got up, "Bathe me?"

There is nothing more sensual than washing your lover and having her wash you. No fingering, sucking, just a slow intimate time in the shower washing and adoring every part of each other.

We dried and fell into bed, out in seconds.

The next time I woke, it was light out and my daughter was gone.

Deb[jk2]

Laying in my bed. I slept late today. I run my hands over my naked body. I never used to sleep naked, but now I love it. The kids are in school, Dan is off at his investor meeting. I love that man so much. We had a history, if you can call it that, then I thought it was gone. When I became a widow, my twin brother took me under his wing. I prospered financially and emotionally, but the yearning for him never went away. Sam opened that door again and now I have my brother as my lover. I'm sure that he has sex with Sam, he probably wants to with Ashley, I don't care. They'll leave and I'll be here. Learning what I have about family love has changed my outlook. Okay, I'm fucked up, but I don't mind sharing because I know my brother and I have a stronger bond, based on nine months of body contact.

Today though, I'm struggling. I know my son has desires for me. He's eighteen, not real subtle. I haven't called him on it, but I haven't encouraged it. I may be okay with sharing, but I'm not sure my niece shares that view. I don't know that they are fucking, I just assume so from watching them. To be honest, I don't want to know. Particularly now that I have been enlightened.

My fingers trail into my pubic hair as I let my imagination roam. Carl, my son. Young, athletic, beautiful. Remembering his hands on me, trying to touch my breasts, the feeling of his hard cock, restrained by his shorts, pressing into my ass. My son, who made his mother soaking wet that day. And then there is Sam. I've never been with a woman, hell, I've only been with three men. Just never was in that place and wasn't sure if I could, but Sam... Sam just gets to me. The woman oozes sex. I know her mom, my friend Elizabeth, married her first cousin. Sam told Dan and me all about her work and inspired our renewed sexual relationship. But the way she looks at me sometimes. Not predatory, just desire. I'm sure it's my imagination, but today, I'm going to find out.

After breakfast, I put on my string bikini. I stood in front of my mirror. When you've been single and off the market, you lose interest in a lot of pubic maintenance. I love my fur. It's tawny colored, almost transparent, and so soft, but right now it's coming out around the tiny cloth triangle at my pussy. I laughed, don't fuckin' care. Just us girls, right? Knowing that doing this is nothing short of an invitation I walked out my back door and headed for my brother's pool.

Sam stepped out of the house when she heard me dive in. I surfaced at the far end of the pool.

"Hot day." She said.

"Yeah," I replied, "I may be in here till the kids come home."

"Or your brother," Sam replied with a look that said more.

I walked towards her end of the pool, making a small wake in the water.

"Mind if I join you?" Sam asked.

"Please."

Sam held my eyes with hers as she slowly peeled that tank top off, exposing her perfect breasts. A lot bigger than mine and so perfect. Her nipples were long and hard. She let the shirt fall to the concrete and slipped her fingers under the waistband of her shorts.

Still holding my eyes, she slowly slid those shorts down. I'd seen her naked before, but this time it was different. I felt something was going on. Maybe just my imagination, but I remained ready for anything.

Those shorts pooled at her ankles. She stepped out and turned away from me, bent over from her hips to pick them up, which seemed to take longer than necessary, allowing me to see her wet, swollen, and excited vagina. A first for me.

Sam looked over her shoulder, stood back up, and tossed the shorts onto a lounge. She arced over me into the pool, as graceful as a cat.

Sam surfaced and swam to me, her blue eyes alive with mischief. Her hands on my shoulders, gently turning me in the water, "You told me you swam naked."

I felt my top slacken and fall off. I did nothing as her fingers found the knots on my bottom half and released them, letting the fabric drift off and leaving me deliciously naked. She left her hands on my hips, her fingers caressing me lightly.

"Better?" She asked, letting her fingers trail up my side.

"Yes, very," I replied. Sam moved back, leaned against the side of the pool.

"You're beautiful," Sam said, taking in my naked form.

I laughed. "You're being kind. I've had a kid, I'm a stick with tiny tits."

I moved next to her, leaning on the side of the pool, a polite distance between us. I'd never been in the presence of a naked woman. It felt odd, but with Sam, comfortable.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Not every man wants me, a curvy woman with big tits."

Sam paused and looked into my eyes, "Or every woman."

I couldn't stop the quiver that ran through my body. Sam noticed and smiled.

"I told Dad the story of how I lost my virginity, would you like to hear?"

I laughed lightly, "Back seat of a car, rushed, painful, clumsy. That was mine and all of my friends."

Sam shifted closer, "Not mine."

I sensed a good story. I turned to face Sam and now we were inches apart, our breasts nearly touching, "Better or worse?"

Sam's hand caressed my arm, "Better, way better. At least I thought so. You didn't answer my question."

I could feel my nipples, so hard they hurt. Even in that warm pool water, I knew my pussy was open and wet. I wanted to hear this woman tell me a sex story.

"Yes," I whispered.

Sam moved towards the ladder, "Let's dry off and get more comfortable."

We stood in the bright sunlight, Sam holding a towel, "May I?" She asked.

I blushed like a schoolgirl, "Yes." I replied in a small voice.

My niece toweled me dry. Chaste, never letting her hands directly touch me, not pausing in the special places, not speaking. Didn't matter, my heart rate was through the roof with the sensuality of it all. When she was done, she smiled. I picked up a towel, "My turn?"

Sam smiled, "That would be nice."

I had never touched another woman. As I held the towel, my hands shook. I knew where this was heading, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to go that far, but I wanted to touch this woman. Like her, I only did so through the thick napping of the towel, but it was enough. I could feel how toned she was, her firm, full breasts, strong thighs, cords of muscle under that towel. Sam stood in the sunlight and said nothing while I explored and fought my internal battle.

She smelled faintly of bromine from the pool, overlayed by her scent, lightly musky and feral. I liked it. Men are different. I buried my apprehensions and enjoyed the tactile experience.

Her nipples, long and hard, twanging as the towel released them; she took a quick breath. I dried her legs, from her feet up, my face inches from the trimmed black hair of her pussy. I caught more of her scent, different from mine. She opened her legs, allowing me to briefly dry her pussy, like she dried mine, both of us excited, and not shy. The difference was, I shook with nervousness, yet Sam was cool and calm, knowing? Maybe.

I followed this naked twenty-five-year-old into the house and up the stairs to her room over the garage. I loved her firm, round ass. Her skin, so smooth, soft, and young.

I'd never been there. The center of the room was a king-sized bed with satin sheets, pulled off, leaving just the bottom sheet, as if she knew. I gasped. Lying on the bed, sex toys. A dildo and Hitachi wand. Sam casually put them on the table, lay out on the bed, and patted the light blue satin next to her.

"Come, you'll like this story. I hope."

I walked around the bed and got on the far side, lying next to Sam, but not in contact, letting her lead, wondering where this was going, and hoping.

Sam looked up at the ceiling and told me a tale that took my breath away.

"I surrendered my virginity when I was eighteen to my stepfather, my first cousin, once removed, Bob. My mother was there."

I gasped.

"Too much?" Sam asked.

"No, not at all. Was it consensual?"

Sam smiled, her hand moving over her flat abdomen, "Very. In our family, we talked about everything, I think I shared that. Well, one night, the subject of my virginity came up. Mom told the story of how she lost hers. She didn't say it was Dan, but I knew."

Sam stopped, "Oh, I'm sorry. I should stop."

I reached out and touched her arm, "Dan never told me the details. There was an incident in our family and we were split up. He never talked about it after that. I want to know more."

Sam looked at the ceiling, "I'm sorry, Deb, I thought he'd shared. I don't feel right telling you his story."

I reached out and touched her naked hip, "Then just tell me yours."

Sam smiled, "Okay. So, Mom's first time was amazing, let's leave it at that. My mother then made a scandalous offer. She offered to have Bob, her husband and a relative of both of us, take my virginity."

I gasped. Sam looked at me, "Too much? I'm sorry. Let's talk about something else."

My hand touched her hip again, "No. Tell me. Tell me everything."

I wanted to touch myself. My pussy felt so needy, so wet. I could smell Sam's pussy too. Sam asked, "Are you sure?"

"Very," I whispered.

Sam took a breath, "Mom added quickly that she'd understand if I wasn't interested. She kinda fumbled over her words, like she'd said too much already. I looked at Mom and Bob. They had a perfect relationship; I wanted to share that. I said yes and Mom and Bob led me to their room."

Sam's hand moved over her belly, down, just touching her trimmed bush before moving back up.

"They left a small light on. Mom stayed. I didn't ask why. I was full of emotions, fear, lust, love, curiosity. But I knew I wanted this no matter how wrong it was.

"Mom and Bob undressed each other; it was so romantic. Bob was hard, the first erect cock I'd ever seen."

Sam paused, looked over. I moved my hand from between my legs. I hadn't even noticed that I was touching myself. She just smiled and continued, her fingers brushing her trimmed apex.

"Mom was great, said I could stop at any time. I said it was fine, just a lot. Mom smiled, Bob stood next to her, his hard cock brushing her leg, 'May we undress you?' He asked. I nodded."

Sam had opened her legs and now I could see her pussy. I'd never seen an excited woman in real life. Her long fingers toyed with her wetness as she talked. I surrendered to my urges, spread my legs, looking at her as my fingers slipped into my wetness, she smiled. For the first time, I masturbated in front of another woman, something I never would have thought of doing, but then this woman seemed to make things happen just by being there. Sam continued her tale.

"Mom, on her knees, gently slid my shorts down my legs while Bob slipped my tank top off. I felt exposed, even though we'd all seen each other naked before. I felt Mom's fingers slide into the waistband of my panties as Bob's big fingers released my bra. In a few seconds, I was going to be naked in front of my parents in a sexual setting. I was excited and happy about that, but so nervous.

"Mom was behind me, Bob in front. We stared into each other's eyes as his fingers trailed along my neck while Mom ran her fingers over my back."

Sam had two fingers in her wet pussy now. I had three in mine. Her nipples were so long and hard. I flinched when my finger grazed my clit. I was ready to cum. Sam looked at me, "Enjoying my story?"

"Very," I replied in a throaty whisper.

"Bob and I were eye-to-eye as his big finger traced a path along my neck, down my chest between my breasts, and over my teen belly. He paused when he got to the top of my pubic hair. I nodded, he smiled and for the first time, somebody else touched my vagina. I gasped, it felt so good when his fingers slid into me. Mom's hands slid around me and cupped my breasts. I don't know why, but that didn't seem strange. She pinched my nipples while Bob gently explored my drenched pussy. I wanted more. I told Mom, harder. She pinched my nipples, and I came all over Bob's hand, it was a lot and Mom had to hold me up."

Sam paused, bit her lip, and quietly orgasmed. I was right behind her, my fingers pushing on my clit, feeling that wave. Loving the wrongness. We both lay there quietly for a minute. Sam continued, "Bob smiled, 'How beautiful. May I lick you?' I was euphoric, said nothing. Mom whispered, 'You don't have to.' Furthest thought from my mind. I wanted everything. I got up on the bed, lay back, and spread my legs."

As she said that, Sam spread her legs wide and I stared at her shiny wet pussy, surrounded by a light curtain of very short hair. I wanted to put my mouth on her sex and was shocked. I'd never thought of that. Sam massaged her pussy and talked.

"Bob put his hands flat on my belly as he pressed his mouth against my pussy, just barely touching. It was like being hit by lightning. 'Harder,' I moaned. 'Mom, pinch my nipples,' I said, and my mother's face appeared over mine while Bob pushed his mouth against my pussy and jammed his tongue into my vagina. I came again with my mother's fingers pinching my nipples. I had gone off the edge. I kissed my mother, deep and hard, and she responded. I pressed my hips up and Bob devoured me. My hand felt my mother's leg and I followed it up and put my fingers inside my mother, she came, moaning into my mouth as I came on Bob's.

"Mom pulled back as I begged, 'fuck me, please.' Bob was so gentle. I had a dildo, so I was more than ready for the real thing, and he gave it to me good. I told him, 'harder' and he looked at Mom. She shrugged and Bob railed me good, sweating all over me."

Sam orgasmed, moaning. I stared as a flow of milky fluid poured from her. I came also, but not nearly so much. Sam wasn't done with her story.

"I got an urge, looked at my mother, 'ride me.' I said. There I was, in my mom's bed, her vagina hard against my mouth as I tongued her while Bob fucked me as hard as he could. I knew what real sex was."

Sam paused, looked at my hand rubbing my clit, and smiled as I orgasmed. "We talked after, I thanked them. We made an arrangement to do it again, it was a code word; if I said it, I wanted Bob to take me hard. Never happened. Then they were killed, but by then, I knew what I wanted."

Sam rolled over and ran her fingers, still wet with her cum along my arm, "So, GSA. I have that for you. I knew it the second we met. I should know better, it's only theory, but I feel it. I've been with four men, my mother the only woman, and just that once, but I want to with you."

Sam got up, "Dan will be home soon. Think about it. I think you have the same desire, maybe I'm wrong."

She tossed me a tee shirt, "Your suit is still in the pool. I'll get it and give it back you later."

I walked to my house in one of my brother's tee shirts. I didn't ask why Sam would have one of her father's shirts in her room, I didn't want to know, I already had too much swimming in my brain. I had to get to my part-time job.

Carl[jk3]

So, I fucked my cousin the other night with my eyes closed, imagining it was my other cousin. Some guys imagine Taylor Swift, me, my family. I'm a perv and I love it. I wanted to go over last night, but Ashe said it was too dangerous.

I was walking from my bud's house, some asshole pulled the fire alarm at school and we all got out early. He gave me a ride, lives on the next block.

I saw Dan pull into his driveway. He didn't get out of the car, looked like he was on the phone, yelling. Then he left. Ashe was at a friend's; Mom was at her part-time job. It was just Sam and me. This has no chance, but I had to at least try.

I boldly walked in the front door and down the hall to the big living room. I stopped dead in my tracks.

Sam, naked, really naked, and right there, six feet away. I could smell her pussy. She was bent over the back of the couch facing away. Her pussy was so wet and open. She heard me.

"Dad, spank me hard and fuck me."

Fuckin whoa, right? Yeah, didn't walk away dude. Dropped my shorts, walked over, and smacked that perfect ass as hard as I could. Huge red handprint. I'd never done anything like this. I did it again. Sam moaned, 'stick it in me, Daddy.'

Oh, I did too. I rammed into her like I hated her. She moaned and came all over my cock. I fucked her while smacking that ass. She felt so good, cause this was so wrong on so many levels.

I knew no way I was going to last, but I tried. Made it about five minutes before I clenched her ass, leaving finger marks, rammed deep, and came. Fuck, it felt good. Sam came too, a big wet one.

Now my dick stopped thinking and I had to get the fuck outa there without bein caught. Sam's so submissive. I grunted, 'Stay,' grabbed my clothes, and bolted out the front door, hoping nobody was on the street.

I showered, lay on my bed, and jacked off, thinking about Sam's hot fuckin' body. I fuckin' came so hard.


[jk1]Ashley wants dad in her asss.

[jk2]Sam and Deb 1

[jk3]Carl; and Sam

12