GSA Ch. 04

Story Info
Secrets, lust, love.
4.9k words
4.7
3.9k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,332 Followers

Chapter 4

BAD MOM[jk1]

Deb

I have a part-time job. I certainly don't need the money, but I do need the value it gives me and the socialization.

I walked in the door a little after nine. Carl was splayed out on the big sectional, watching a movie.

"Hey Mom, just started. Wanna join me?"

He looked, well, delicious. Having Sam around and enjoying my sexual relationship with my brother, and possibly with my niece, has changed my outlook. I pulled myself up mentally. Take it easy, not everybody is interested and he is your son, it's different, very different than a brother.

"Let me get ready for bed, and I'll join you."

I showered quickly and, in just silk shorts and a tank, I went back out. I do this all the time, no big deal.

Carl, in just a loose pair of shorts, lay on the couch. I stopped myself from looking up the leg of those shorts. Some things are just too far. What my brother may be doing is his business, and he didn't raise Sam from birth. But...

Carl looks like his dad, Jack. I miss him so much, but having the support of my family, and now my brother as my lover, makes it okay. But my son, who looks like his dad at that age, is an issue. Up until Sam showed up, it was just a memory, ya know? He looks like Jack and all, but now, I look at everything differently.

Jack had a big cock. Long and fat with a big plum-like head. I could barely get it into my mouth, but I loved it. Dan is not nearly as big, even though he's above average, according to the internet.

I settled on the big sectional, an appropriate distance from Carl. I glanced at him, remembering the other day when his hug got a little close. I know he borrows my panties. I say nothing. I read a lot and I know this is not unusual, but now, after Dan, and after Sam, almost, I'm sitting here, glancing at my son, picturing him masturbating with my panties in his mouth. I shake my head to clear the vision. Too far, Deb.

"Somthin' wrong, Mom?" Carl, looking at me.

"No, baby, I'm fine. Just had a thought."

The movie was a low-budget spy flick with a predictable plot.

"That Sam is something else." Carl said.

My mind pictured her naked and masturbating, me wanting to do something I'd never done and wondering where that came from.

"She is a remarkable woman."

Carl had a leer on. I mean flat-out lust look. I'm not surprised, the women in this family all look like volleyball players and Sam is curvy and exotic.

"Yeah, remarkable, that's one word for her."

I laughed and punched his shoulder lightly, "You pig. That's your cousin."

Carl shrugged, "S'not like it doesn't happen."

Yeah, with your twin on top of you filling you with his forbidden cock; giving you sum after cum, yeah, it happens, but not here, not him.

"And how would you know that my worldly offspring?"

Carl was back watching the movie, "Internet, Mom. It's all out there."

I let the topic drop, steered the conversation to his college plans. His plan had changed. Now it's trade school. I agreed. Too many college kids with worthless degrees. Carl wants to be an electrician. I know this, you got a trade, you'll never starve. The community college has classes, with internships. I found it interesting that Ashley was talking about college closer to home, made me wonder.

The movie is over, it's after eleven. We got up, and Carl stood in front of me.

"Mom, I never say this enough, but I love you. You're the best mother ever."

I opened my arms and Carl hugged me. I was aware that my son was not getting an erection hugging his mother. A bit harsh, but that showed that his comment was genuine, and not a ploy to try and fondle me.

He felt good in my arms, like his dad. I lay my head on his shoulder, "Thank you. I try very hard to put you first. Having Uncle Dan to help makes it easy. I'm proud of you. I love you, Carl."

My son's hands, safely in the low part of my back, slid down just a little, touching the waistband of my shorts. He stopped.

We stood hugging in the near darkness of the living room. My arms around his shoulders, my mouth at his ear. I used to start this way with Jack. I'd whisper filthy things and press my body against his as I felt him get hard.

I could smell Carl. His scent. I had to stop, go to bed, masturbate. I disengaged.

"Thanks, Mom, that was real nice."

In a moment of weakness, I ran my fingers down his hairless chest, like I did with Jack, but with Jack, I didn't stop at his shorts. Carl just stared at me. Now I saw it, the growing bulge. My son had no underwear on. Time to go.

"Goodnight, Carl."

"G'night, Mom."

I lay naked in my bed. My vagina, wet and needy. I want to go sneak into my brother's house. That's a lie and I know it.

I get up, slip on a tee shirt that barely covers my ass. The room is dark, I don't bother with a light.

I step out of my room. The house is warm, almost enough to put on the AC. I walk the short hall. His door is partially open, I pause in front of it. I don't know what I'm doing, my mind is total conflict and tumult. I listen, nothing. My son is asleep.

I nudge the door open; his bed faces the door. The streetlight filtering through the blinds gives enough light. My breath catches.

Carl is naked on the bed, the sheets tossed off. He's fucking beautiful, like his father. I haven't seen my son naked since he was a tiny child. I bite my lip. I should leave, this isn't right, but I don't.

It's not that he's naked, which, I admit to myself, is beautiful, his penis is fully erect, standing up from his trimmed pubic hair. He's as big as his father. My hand moves between my open legs and my fingers find my hard clitoris.

I masturbate, standing, watching my son sleep with his big, hard, cock.

I step into his room, stand next to his bed. I am no longer thinking, I'm reacting. I gently get on his bed, he has a firm mattress, so my slight body hardly makes it move. My heart is pounding, I'm sweating, but I can't stop myself.

I swing my leg over my son's hips, settling over him, looking at his serene face as he sleeps, unaware.

I reach under me, take my son's erect cock in my small, shaking hand. Oh, it feels so good. Soft, but so hard underneath, the scent of his clean body fills my senses. My thighs against his hard muscular ones. Now, my erotic scent shares the air. So, wrong, but so exciting.

I feel the head of his penis at my entrance. I'm holding myself up, my legs are shaking. I gently move it back and forth, spreading my copious fluids on it, preparing, savoring the anticipation. He moans lightly, still fast asleep.

I settle, taking his cock inside me, his mother. I cum, just a little one, but I admit, the wrongness is driving me. Fuck, it feels so good.

My son, fully inside me, the head of his cock at my cervix, still asleep, but stirring now. I savor the feeling of being so full. I have no plan. I lean forward, gently put my hands flat on his chest and lift my hips and lower them, fucking, fucking my son.

His eyes open, the cloud of sleep still over them. Then they are wide open, his mouth opening to speak. I place my hand over his mouth. He makes no further attempt. He lays there as I fuck him, a look of serenity on his young face.

His hands on the front of my thighs, he makes no move to touch me sexually, he knows, he understands. My pussy gushes as I cum on him again. I'm so needy.

I ride my son in the near darkness of his room. I'm sweaty from the workout, small drops dot my son's chest as I rise and fall on his penis. No words, just Mom taking.

"I'm going to cum, Mom." He whispers.

"S'ok, I'm safe," I say, putting my fingers on my clit to speed up my orgasm, time it with my son.

I watch his face, feel his penis swell, he's there. I rub harder and, as he gasps and clenches my thighs, I cum on him as I feel his release deep inside me.

We stare at each other. We're both panting. I get off him and leave his room, shutting the door behind me.

In my bed. I didn't shower, I feel my son's cum flowing out of me, wetting the sheet under me. My mind is a tornado of emotions. What the fuck was I thinking? But it felt so good. But he's my fucking son, you can't do that. He liked it, I want more. But you've fucked up your relationship with your child. But his cock was so filling, so comfortable. I came so hard.

I got no sleep.

When the sun finally rose, I got up, showered, washing my son and my shame(?) off of me; put on panties, a bra, shorts, and tee shirt, armor? A message? I don't know, I'm a mess.

I'm standing at the kitchen counter, slicing fruit mindlessly, hoping I don't cut my fucking finger off when I hear Carl coming in. Is he naked and hard? Coming in to bend me over the counter, strip off my shorts and panties, and fuck his mother in our kitchen? What am I going to do? I kept cutting as I spoke, unable to look my son in the eye.

"I'm sorry, Carl. So very sorry. I am a terrible mother. I took advantage of you. I, uh, gave in to an urge. A bad urge and now I've damaged our relationship. It's the worst thing a mother could do."

I feel him behind me, I stop cutting, put the knife down. His arms around my waist in a safe place, he gently pulls me to him. He's dressed and I feel his soft cock against my ass as he hugs me, his head on my shoulder. He speaks in a whisper.

"I love you, Mom. I think I understand. Nothing has changed. I loved what happened, but it'll be up to you. We're cool."

He released me and faded out of the room. I inhaled deeply, unaware that I had been holding my breath. I bent over, lay on the counter, reliving the last few seconds. How is my eighteen-year-old son so damn wise?

I put the cut fruit in a bowl and pour my coffee as Carl breezes in wearing his swimsuit, and all smiles.

"Mornin' Mom, how'd you sleep?"

Like it never happened, just like he said. I love him so.

"Not well, but I'll sleep well tonight."

Carl pouring coffee, his back to me, "I'm sure you will, Mom."

Carl

Got no words for what happened. My mom came into my room and, well, fucked me, no other way to say it. I've only been with three women, not sure if Sam counts since I fake-raped her, but this was a fantasy. She just did it, woke me up while she was riding me. I caught on quick, this was a thing for her, I played along, why not, right?

When I woke up this morning I just hung out and thought. I could still smell her on me and I got hard fast, jacked off reliving my mother with me inside her.

Cum all over my belly I decided to be very cool with this, listen to her, let her lead. Oh, I wanted to get up naked, walk into the kitchen, yank her clothes off, and fuck her, but somehow, I knew I had to be a lot more mature. Got no experience with that, but we'll see.

So, I'm back in my room. It went better than I thought. My mother is an amazing woman. Don't know what's gonna happen, but for now, I made it good between us. I'm awesome. HA HA.

It was a few days later. Mom had joked once or twice about being a 'bad mom' on that night. I knew she didn't want to talk about it, but the second time she said it I whispered into her ear, 'You can be bad mom any time you want.' She shivered, cool.

Deb

Every time I look at him, I see him looking up at me in the noir light of his room as I rode his magnificent penis. I think I'm obsessed. Yeah, incest happens, but it fucks up a lot of people and I love and respect my son. I can't ruin that over a fantasy. But, oh how much I want to. Carl hasn't said anything or done anything, textbook son. I do love him so.

I had joked a few times about being a 'Bad Mom,' hinting at my actions that night. He laughed it off or ignored it. Then, yesterday, in the living room, watching a movie I joked about it. Carl leaned over, nearly putting his lips on my ear, and said, 'You can be bad mom anytime you want.' My whole body shook, my pussy flooded. I said nothing, but in my bed that night, I masturbated furiously.

Carl

Mom and I were cool. She stopped joking about bad mom. Maybe I went too far. I'm not that good at reading people.

It was a Monday. I'd just gotten home from school. Mom was waiting for me. I walked in and Mom was standing in the living room, she looked weird.

"Hi, Mom. What's up?"

She bit her lip, kinda fidgeted, then whispered, 'I want to be bad mom.'

Oh, fuck. My dick started growing. "Your room or mine?" Seemed the cool thing to say.

"Not here. Let's go."

Mom drove. We went through our town to the interstate. Mom would glance over while she drove, my cock was bone hard, and I did nothing to hide it. She'd smile and once she reached over and touched it, whispering, 'So beautiful.'

She pulled into a rest area and parked towards the back, not way in the back though. I was confused.

"Mom, are we gonna f..."

She put her hand on my mouth stopping me, "Don't use those words, baby. Let's get in back."

We got out and got back in the back. The windows are tinted, but not that much. She leaned back in her seat. I waited. I watched her run her hands over that dress. Her nipples poked out. I hadn't noticed she had no bra. Mom watched my eyes widen.

"Would you like to see more?"

I looked around. The place wasn't busy, but we were still where somebody could walk by. Then it hit me. Mom's a freak, she wants it this way. She chose this place for a reason. She wants to be seen, but here, it'll all be strangers, too close to home, all folks just passing through.

"Yes, Mom, I do. Very much."

A guy walked by three cars away, as Mom picked up her cute little ass and slipped that dress up and off. Fuckin' A. Mom's boobs are bigger than Ashley's but so perfect. Her nipples were so long and hard. She smiled. "Not bad for an old lady."

"You are so beautiful, Mom."

"Thank you, Carl." She said as spread her trim legs, giving me a total view of her. That night I didn't see much, now she was all there. Mom doesn't shave or trim, like Ashley. She's blonde and it's real cute, all tawny and furry. I could see her pussy, the lips big and wet. Fukin' A, man. I reached for my shorts, Mom put her hand on mine, stopping me and touching my bulge.

"No, let me. I want you in my mouth."

"You wanna bl..."

"Stop, never use those words, okay?"

As my mother gently undid the button on my shorts and pulled the zipper down, all I could think was, hey mom, I'm a good son. I'll do anything you want.

I reclined the seat. This was Mom's show. She pulled the zipper down, paused. "You don't have underpants on."

"Not lately," I replied.

Mom smiled up at me as her small fingers touched and grasped my cock. "That because of bad mom?"

Mom had my cock out. I'm looking down at my naked mother in the back seat of her big SUV. She has her hand around my cock. I put my hand on her back and slid down till I could feel her ass. Mom has a nice ass. I don't wear briefs that much but her calling them underpants was funny.

"Maybe. I didn't know if bad mom was gonna be back."

Oh, fuck. I looked down as Mom slid her lips over the end of my cock. So fuckin' warm and wet. Ashley is good but mom, oh man. She took half of me, more than Ashe can, and came back up and off and looked up at me, my cock resting against her cheek.

"Do you want bad mom?"

An older couple walked right next to the truck, didn't look in, but if they had... Now I understood my mom. She's a freak and I love her. I touched her hair, "I love my mom. I love bad mom."

She smiled and licked the head of my cock, "You didn't answer the question."

I reached under her and cupped her breast, "I want bad mom any time she wants to be bad mom."

"Good answer." She said and then slid me back into her mouth. Her small hand stoked the part she couldn't comfortably get into her mouth. I was not going to last long.

"Mom, I'm gonna..." I stopped, remembering her words, "I'm gonna let go."

Mom moaned and sucked harder. I pinched her nipple and she gasped, funny sound with a mouth full of cock.

I fuckin' swear that my cum brought my toes up through my body and out the end of my dick. I came so fucking hard I'm surprised Mom didn't barf.

She didn't she gulped down every drop, moaning the whole time. I looked up. Mom had stuck a note to the window and a guy around my age was staring at us. The note said, 'he's my son.' My mother is a freak of freaks. By the way, her tits feel awesome.

Mom leaned up. I could see her breasts now, "That was great. You let a lot go."

I smiled and stroked her messy hair, "That was all you, Mom. You know we were watched, right?"

Mom sat up and sideways on the seat, opening her legs. Her pussy was fuckin wide open and running wet, "I hoped so. See what it does to me?"

"And that note? 'He's my son?'"

"You mad?" she said as she fingered her pussy and clit. My cock was already growing again.

"No. Not at all."

Mom was masturbating now, "Good, leave it. I gotta get off. Join me?"

Naked in the back seat of her SUV I jacked off watching Mom slide two fingers in and out of her pussy. I could hear the slosh. She came, closing her eyes and moaning as a bunch of fluid flowed out of her. That did it for me.

"I'm there, Mom."

"On me," She gasped, laying back.

I moved over her, and I felt my cum rising.

The first one was hard, hit her face and hair, she giggled. The second hit her chin and neck, the third all over those beautiful tits. Mom came once more.

We sat and stared at each other for a few seconds. Mom smiled and reached for the door, "Okay, lets go home."

I reached for my shorts.

"No." She said and she opened the door and walked around it to the front door. A family stopped dead in their tracks and watched. I got out and got in the front as Mom started the truck and pulled out.

We drove home. I watched my Mom driving, naked with streaks of my cum running down her body. I laughed.

"I had no idea that I had a bad Mom."

She stared ahead, "Neither did I until recently. You still okay with bad mom?"

I slipped my hand between her legs and, for the first time, felt my mother's vagina. She gently moved it away, "I'll crash, don't"

I leaned back in the seat, "I love both my mom's to the end of the earth.

Mom smiled, "Well, bad mom doesn't live in our house."

I got it, "I understand."

Carl

Life is good. Ashley and I hook up any time we can, but I want to tell you about my mom. Well, Mom is amazing, but 'bad Mom' is off the charts. I'm sure my new cousin would analyze her and say she was fucked up some way, but I don't care. We've all got something, right?

At home, we are the mega-normal mom and son. Mom doesn't know about me and Ashe. Our life is like it was before 'bad mom' came into my room that night. That was the only time in our house. Okay, it's a game and maybe real fucked up, but I sure don't care. I love my Mom more than ever and she's so spontaneous about her alter-ego. Like last week.

It's a Friday, I'd just got home from school, hanging on my bed watchin videos on my phone. A text bangs in. From Mom

"Bad Mom wants you to masturbate in your briefs."

Well, that's fuckin different. I didn't ask why. After the rest area sex, I've learned to just roll with 'bad Mom.'

My cock was already mostly hard from reading her message. I opened my shorts and rubbed my dick over the cotton briefs reliving Mom blowing me while people watched. Didn't take long. I gasped as my cock spurted in my briefs, a big wet spot in the front. I picked up my phone, sent a text.

"Done, still on and messy."

"Meet me in the car."

In the garage, I got in the big SUV. Mom was already there, looking straight ahead. I said nothing as she pulled out. I've learned, let bad Mom lead.

We parked at the mall. I figured it was gonna be another time in the car, but Mom got out and walked fast to the store; I followed.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,332 Followers
12