GSA Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of the big clothing stores. Hardly anyone there. I was wicked curious but said nothing. Mom walked around and I followed. This little five foot-four lean forty-ish blond being followed by her six-foot athletic son, must have made some picture.

There were a few clerks. One, a hot-looking lady about Mom's age. Tall and curvy, with long brown hair and green eyes, big tits too. She watched us, well, me mostly, I winked, she blushed, but kept looking. Then I noticed, she was looking at Mom too. Freaky, man.

Mom said nothing, went to a rack, and pulled off three dresses, didn't even check[jk2] the size. She looked up and started towards the dressing rooms in the back. I looked at the lady, shrugged, and followed Mom. I'm thinking, She isn't gonna wanna—in the dressing room?

As we walked down the short hall to the last room, Mom turned and looked over her shoulder, past me. As she opened the curtain and waved me into the dressing room, I saw the woman at the end of the hall. Well, whatever happens, it's gonna be memorable.

She left the curtain half-open, tossed the dresses in the corner, and looked up at me.

"Bad Mom needs you in her."

I looked at the half-open curtain, thought about saying something, but decided what the fuck, right? I tossed off my shirt while Mom yanked her dress over her head. I never get tired of watching my Mom undress to have sex with me. She had no bra, her boobs are not huge so she can do that. They are a perfect handful, well, I have big hands, and perfectly shaped. Some day she'll let me at them.

Her panties were cotton hipsters, and the crotch was soaked. I dropped my shorts. Her and me, in just our underwear. Mom runs her finger down my chest, "We will need to be quiet."

I will always remember watching her little fingers slip into the waistband of those panties and delicately slide them down her legs. She blushed, seeing me watching, nodded to mine.

I slipped mine off, pulling them out to get over my boner. I stood up, holding my cum-filled briefs, naked, with my naked mother, in a dressing room with the curtain half-open. You cannot make this shit up.

Mom held her hand out with her wet panties. I got it, so fuckin' freaky. I handed mine to her and she looked into my eyes as she shoved the cum filled part into her mouth. I smiled and put the wet gusset of her panties in my mouth. I'd never tasted her. I loved it.

Mom took the chair, and, looking at the opening positioned it, bent over, and put her hands on the seat, presenting her wet, open pussy to me. It's gonna be a fight to not cum.

As I moved behind my Mom, I caught movement in the hall. The hot lady, in the room across from us, curtain wide open, watching me. Watching me getting ready to fuck my mother.

I'm not worried, cause she's naked, her clothes in a pile at her feet. She had big round tits that stood up so fine. Her puss was smooth. Those green eyes flashed at me as she put one hand between her legs and the other pinched those fat nipples. If I ever tell this story, nobody will believe me.

I gripped Mom's slim hips and put the head of my cock at her entrance. I was asleep when Mom rode me, so this is different. That feeling of pussy lips caressing the head of your cock is amazing. Knowing you're gonna slide in and it's gonna feel so fine, so warm and wet and tight. Mom was panting into my briefs, mumbling something, wanting me in her. I pressed, and my cock slid in. Mom gasped and her juice flowed out around our union. I just made Mom cum. I looked over, the lady was in a chair now, legs spread, two fingers deep inside. There was more to this, this ain't real, but I was too busy to care.

I grabbed the blades of Mom's hips and pulled in, filling her. She felt so good and so wrong. Her panties tasted great. Musta been some picture, eighteen-year-old kid with under wear in his mouth fucking a forty-year-old with underpants in her mouth.

Mom came again. She doesn't squirt or explode, it's kinda just a flood..

This bad mom thing is unbelievably exciting. As I rammed home to cum, I turned and saw the lady with three fingers in her, a damp ring on the rug, and a

stream of cum running down her leg. She was wild-eyed and gasping around that thong in her mouth, cumming, and cumming hard, just as I did the same, releasing inside my mother. So fuckin good.

Mom groaned and shook as I came. I held myself deep inside her as my orgasm faded. The curtain across the hall was closed. I stepped back, letting my fading dick plop out. Mom took my briefs out of her mouth as she turned to face me.

"Thank you." She said.

I offered her her soaked panties, she smiled, "Trade," she said as she bent over and slid my cum-soaked briefs up her trim legs, nestling them carefully against her soaked pussy.

Well, this will be interesting. Not sure if they would even fit, I put my legs in Mom's panties and pulled them up, Tight, she probably won't be able to wear then again, but it was kinky and fun. Her cum filled panty against my cock.

I put my shorts on, and Mom adjusted them so the pink panty waistband showed. She just looked up at me and smiled.

Mom put her dress on, it buttoned down the front and she left it open as she whisked the curtain open. The other curtain was partially open, the lady behind, watching, seeing me wearing my mother's panties and Mom's dress open showing my briefs. She closed the curtain.

As we walked out, a hand extended from her room, holding that thong. Mom nodded and I took it and pressed it to my face. It was soaked and smelled of woman musk.

No talk til we closed the doors of Mom's truck. I looked straight ahead as I asked, "How?"

Mom started the truck and put it in gear as she answered, "Reddit, incest group. We chatted, no names, of course. It was a mutual fantasy. She has sex with her daughter, and no, there are no pictures."

Mom turned and gave me a whimsical smile. I smiled back. I love bad mom.

12