GSA Ch. 05

Story Info
Love, lust, incest, knowing.
4.5k words
4.72
3.7k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,334 Followers

GSA

Chapter 5

Sam and Deb

The night is warm, as is the water in my brother's pool. He's away on business. I miss him, not just having him inside me, which is impossible to accurately describe, I miss his company. We're twins, fraternal, but still twins and we have that 'twin thing.'

My son and I have begun a very dysfunctional sex life. After essentially raping him one night, not at all, but I did mount his erect penis without his permission, I created an alter-ego—this sounds much more fucked up when I try to describe it but whatever. When I am horny for my son I become "Bad Mom." Bad Mom loves sex in dangerous places. She loves being 'caught.' Carl, being very smart, got onboard immediately and we have enjoyed a few sexual adventures. Now I'm swimming under a full moon, naked, horny, and missing the two men in my life. Carl is off on a camping trip with his cousin and a few friends.

"I see you are in your usual nighttime swimwear."

I looked up into Sam's blue eyes. She stood naked at the edge of the pool.

"Yes, I feel very comfortable."

"May I join you?"

"I was hoping you would."

My curvy niece slid into the pool and walked over to me, standing inches away. My breathing got irregular. Sam touched my shoulder; it was like a hot iron. I loved it.

"You should have come up and gotten me. I just happened to wake up."

"I, uh, wasn't sure if you'd be..."

Sam gave me the most wicked smile that went right through me to my pussy.

"Well, you've watched me masturbate. You've cum with me. Not much left."

I couldn't help it, I was shaking. Sam kept that warm hand on my shoulder, "You're shaking. Are you okay?"

"I'm...I'm just a bit nervous."

This twenty-five-year-old hottie moved closer to me until our nipples touched. I came. Not a big one, but I came. Sam put her other hand on my hip, whispered, "Deb, you don't have to. Nothing will change if you say no."

I looked up from the water, her face inches from mine. I'd never noticed the light spray of freckles over her nose and cheeks. She looked delicious. I put my hands on her hips, low, almost on her perfect ass, "I want to, I just don't know how."

My niece slid her hands down my back and pulled me in, angling her head, "Well, let's see what happens."

I angled my head and her lips touched mine, soft, so soft, and wet. We both moaned. I pulled her close, feeling my tangled patch against her trimmed mound. I was off the sensual map, into a new land. We ground our hips together as we both opened our mouths and tangled tongues. It is impossible to describe the intensity of those moments.

Women kiss differently, passionate, but soft, if that makes any sense. My body buzzed and shook. Feeling her trim body against mine, her tongue in my mouth, her strong hands clutching my ass. I wanted to devour this woman. I gently broke our kiss, we were both panting. I looked into her eyes, "I want to make love to you."

Sam smiled, her finger tracing a circle just under my neck, "May I touch you?"

My hands slid up her torso, pausing when I felt the swell of her breasts, "Only if I can touch you."

Standing, waist-deep in the pool we explored each other's breasts. I'd never felt any. Hers were so firm and big. She gasped when my thumbs brushed her nipples. She retaliated by gently pinching mine. I moaned, "So powerful. I like that, but it seems more intense with you."

Sam backed up, took my hand, "Would you like to come to my room? It's okay to say no."

My mind was whirling, so many sensations, feelings, but I knew what I wanted, "Yes, yes I would. May I spend the night?"

Sam, walking out of the pool, her arm behind her, holding my hand, that perfect ass flexing, teasing me, "That would make me very happy, Deb."

We dried each other. Such a simple act, now freighted with desire.

I dropped the towel on the lounge, put my hands on Sam's shoulders, and ran my fingers lightly over her body. She stood wordless and smiled as my fingers trailed down her arms and back up, down between her full breasts, touching her navel and lower, just brushing her mound, she gasped, "Deb, I need you."

I came in for a hug. An intense, crotch-rubbing, ass-grabbing hug, my mouth next to her ear, "Sam, I want you to cum on my face."

We ran up the stairs to her room and dove onto the bed. Her bedside light was on, more than enough. Sam lay on her back, legs wide, grinning, "You ready?"

I knee-walked to her nudging myself between her legs, moving lower until my nose filled with her scent, different than mine, but still musky, the scent of an excited woman. I wanted to touch her, explore her pussy, slowly slip my finger inside her, later. I pushed the inside of her thighs, pressed my mouth to her wet entrance and jammed my tongue into her pussy.

Sam came, howling, "Oh fuuucck. So good. Eat me, Deb."

I did. I was insatiable. I'd crossed the line, and I was all in. I felt her wetness cover my face, her long lips on my cheeks, my tongue felt every contour of her sex. I moved up, sucking her clit, not huge, but nice. My hands moved around, flat on her belly, I like that, then up to her breasts, capturing and pinching her nipples. She moaned and I pinched again, "Harder," She growled. I gave it everything and she came in my mouth again. I got it. I bit her pussy lip, she came, flooding my mouth. I moved finger up, got it wet, moved it lower and jammed it up her asshole. She twisted under me, I didn't stop. Sucking her clit and fingering her ass, her deluging my face with her orgasms.

Sam held my head, "Take a break, baby."

I moved up into her arms. We kissed, me smearing her all over her face, she smiled, "I taste good."

I lay against her, both of us covered in a sheen of sweat, "yes, you do."

Sam, trailing a finger over my skin, "You've never done this, with a woman? You're very good."

"I just did what D..." I cut off, Sam gently pinched my nipple, "S'ok."

Sam rolled on her back, "My turn. Sit on my face. It'll bring back memories of my mom."

I had to ask, "Why did you? You'd never been with a woman."

Sam gently fingered her pussy, "I don't know. Spur of the moment? Horny? Can't tell you. You and I have gone much further than I did with Mom. Mom and I had sex, we're making love. Ride me, Deb, cum on my face."

I giggled, "I'll smother you."

I straddled her face, looking down, my pussy fur blurring her smile, "Then, I'll die happy with a mouthful of you."

I grabbed the headboard and moved up. I felt her tongue touch my pubic hair, I quivered. "That feels good."

Sam, no words, held my thin hips and gently pulled me down onto her face.

Her tongue plunging into me was like an electric shock. I came, hard, all over her face. It was on. I lost any restraint I had. Sam held me up enough to breathe and I fought her strong hands trying grind my vagina into her tongue.

It was only a minute or so before Sam pushed me up and I rolled over, laying half on her.

"You're so beautiful, Deb." Sam whispered.

I touched her face, "I'm skinny and I have no tits. You're too kind."

Sam's fingers explored me, "Eye of the beholder, Aunt Deb. I'm not the only one that sees you as desirable."

I looked into her eyes, trying to discern if she knew about 'bad mom."

Sam took my nipple into her mouth, "There is a deep connection between twins. It's a recurring theme in my incest study."

Relieved, I lay back and focused on the wet lips sucking on my nipple, "This is so different than being with a man."

Sam's hand moved lightly over my abdomen, firmly over my mound, and then stopped and clenched, my pussy full in her hand, gripping, me.

"Ohhhhh, Saaaaammmm."

I came, again. Oh, it is so nice to be a woman. I lay next to her in silence for a few seconds.

"Your mother and I almost became lovers."

Sam rolled over and faced me, "Tell me, please."

"It was before she and Dan...."

"Fucked." Sam whispered, giggling.

I gently pinched her nipple, "Oh, so that's how it's going to be, eh?"

Sam leaned over and gently bit my nipple, "Dirty and nasty, go for it. No fences."

"Elizabeth, like me, was inexperienced. We were talking, then we kissed experimentally. It was summer, we had shorts and tee shirts. Liz had a bra, I never did." I cupped my little tits, "Not with these pitiful things."

Sam rolled over on top of me, kissed me hard, and moved back, "Deb, Aunt Deb, I love your body. I'm going to make love to you all night. I've wanted to touch you, taste you, since I first saw you."

"Wow," Was all I could say.

"Now, tell me about fooling around with my mother."

Sam got off me, lay next to me as I told my too-brief story.

"So, we tried kissing. It got heavy. Liz touched my lips with her tongue, and I gave in, opening my mouth. Like that, we were making out furiously. It felt so good. I had no sexual experience, and this was intense. My best friend kissing me.

"We broke our kiss and sat and stared at each other, panting. Liz reached out and touched my arm, 'You okay?'

I put my hand on her bare thigh, her skin felt hot, 'Yeah, I am. That was...intense. I liked it. Did you?'

Liz blushed, 'You couldn't tell?'

My best friend's fingers found the edge of my shirt, 'can I look?'

I didn't know what to say. I wanted to say yes, but I'd been told this was wrong, but it didn't feel wrong. I touched the edge of Liz's tank top, 'Only if I can too.'

"If you had seen us, you would have laughed. We stripped like our clothes were on fire. Don't know why, but we were frantic. She wore pink panties that day. I remember noticing that the crotch was wet.

"We stood in her room, on a warm summer afternoon, naked, staring at each other, knowing what we wanted to do. Then, it was over. We heard her mom come into the house. We scrambled to get dressed, I ended up putting on her panties."

I stopped my story and sighed, Sam touched me, "Thank you, this is so special. Did you ever...again?"

"No, I answered, "She and Dan lost their virginity together and then everybody found out and it all went to hell." I leaned over and kissed my niece, "So, you, baby, get to be the round two I never got with your mother."

Sam fixed me with a wicked grin, "We have all night, and I'm all yours."

That night will live vividly in my memory. Sam, pressing my skinny legs against my chest as she shoved her tongue up my ass. Me doing the same to her, and loving it, two fingers deep inside her as I licked her ass. I fucking loved it.

We tribbed, a sweaty tangle on her bed, pussies jammed against each other, grabbing and pulling each other's thighs to cum.

Between times, dozing, touching, talking. We truly made love all night.

The dull glow of impending dawn filled the window. Sam stirred, "So, what are we going to do?"

I had been awake a while, thinking about that, "I'm not sure I want anyone to know."

Sam frowned, "Ashamed?"

I lightly touched her nipple, "No. not one bit, it's just very personal, very intense."

Sam leaned over and we kissed, deep. My pussy dampened. We broke.

"I agree. What we experienced last night was beyond special. Let's keep it between us, keep it special."

We kissed some more and Sam leaned back, "Pool?"

We were in the pool as the sun came up. We had just broken a deep embrace when we heard the front door. I was planning on putting Sam up on the edge of the pool and licking her pussy.

"Shit! Sam cried.

I heard the footsteps through the house, picturing Dan walking out and knowing exactly what happened. He's my twin, it's like we are in each other's head.

It was Ashley. She walked out onto the pool deck, stopped. There was her aunt and half-sister, in the pool naked. If she looked carefully, she would notice that our nipples were hard, and Sam's had light bruises. We were so caught.

My niece, clever adult that she is, just smiled, "So, skinny dipping, cool. Mind if I join you?"

I looked at Sam and she turned away masking the look that said, "Yes, Ashley, you may, in every way." I poked her pussy under the water, she giggled.

I waved, "Come on in, the water's fine. Where's Carl?"

Ashley, kicking off her shoes as her hands clutch her shirt hem, "Crashed out, we didn't get much sleep."

I hadn't seen Ashely naked in years. She's lean and strong from volleyball but has no tits. But, oh those nipples. Sam and I enjoyed watching her strip. Sam's hand under the water, on my ass, a finger poking my hole, my hand behind her, between her legs, touching her. As Ashely got in, we broke away.

Ashley walked over through the water. The look on her face saying how she'd like to ask if we were more than just naked in the pool. She didn't, exactly.

The three of us, me, in my forties, Sam in her twenties, and Ashley, just eighteen. A man's wet dream, all naked.

Ashley slipped into the water and walked over to us, "This is nice. I've never been in here naked. I could get used to this."

I had to tease, "Oh, yes, and I bet your uncle and cousin would love to see you."

The look that passed over Ashley's face was like a five-minute speech. I can't tell you how, but at that point, I was sure she was having sex with my son and brother. She laughed, "Ha, good one, Deb, like they'd wanna see plain old me."

I bet you'd like to hear how I seduced my niece and the three of us went up and wrecked Sam's bed.

Didn't happen, sorry. We were only there for a few minutes before I said we needed to get dressed. Not that my niece isn't attractive to me. Wow, you go bi, and everybody is game.

****

The curtain falls.

Monday, Sam left to defend her thesis. Yes, she slept with me the night before. She snuck in late and left early. She teased me, asking how I would survive while she was gone. She, who got us all started and seems to know all.

It was difficult to describe what it was like sleeping with my naked daughter in my arms after making love to her for two hours. I am so lucky.

In the early hours, she woke, we talked. We acknowledged that our 'arrangement' couldn't be permanent. We had a moment, okay a few, but she needs to find someone to share her life and our having sex, would complicate that. We left it that we both understood and let's see what happens.

At eight the next morning, the four of us hugged Sam and watched her drive off. We all moved to the screen porch with our breakfast.

Deb, put her coffee down, "She is an amazing person."

We all nodded, Ashley leaned back, "I learned so much from her, just being around her made me feel smarter."

That got us laughing. I looked at my family, each face seemed to have a secret. Can't describe it, but the feel in the room was that Sam had uniquely affected each of us. Each of them had a wistful look, as if they were recalling a pleasant event, I know I was—many.

"For me, it was quite a shift in my life having a daughter I never knew existed showing up at my door."

Carl laughed, "And what a daughter."

Ashley jabbed him, "Perv."

Carl gave his sister a leer, "Count on it, cuz."

Deb and I shared a look.

Deb and I had an HOA meeting, The kids didn't have class until eleven.

Well, you know how this goes. The HOA meeting was short, actually never happened. One of the residents took a swing at the HOA president, who, we just found out, is a black belt, didn't go well for the resident. We headed back home, walking.

"I want to hold your hand," Deb said.

I reached out and brushed her thigh, "I want to bury my cock in your pussy."

Deb blushed and slugged me, "I go for tender moment, you go caveman, nice."

We walked in silence for a minute, it was time.

"Deb, I want to move away from here."

She stopped, "Why?"

I looked around, "Let's take the path."

There is a wooded area, saved from the developer's bulldozers, on the edge of the development with an unpaved path. Deb and I walked in and in minutes we were out of sight. There are rumors of snakes, so the path is hardly ever used. We walked in for a hundred feet or so and stopped.

"So, brother, why do you want to move?"

I took my sister into my arms. She glanced around and fell into our embrace, "Here? Risky, but I like it."

That made my cock hard and distracted me momentarily.

"MMM, maybe in a few minutes, but first I must answer your question. I want to move so that nobody will know that my wife is also my sister."

Deb pulled back from our hug and stared at me, her eyes boring into mine, looking. She took a deep breath, "You're serious."

I reached out and caressed her face, "absolutely."

A small tear ran down her cheek, she clutched my hands, "I've never been happier in my life. Yes, let's move. But, the kids?"

I didn't think Deb knew that they were fucking and it's not up to me to tell her, nor that I have a sexual relationship with my daughter, "We'll have to ask, but I think they will be interested."

My sister pressed her body against mine, "You've made me so happy and so needy. Brother, I want to strip and fuck you right here."

I looked around, "Ummmm."

Debs small hand gently massaged my bulge, "Yeah, we might get caught. I've discovered I like being watched."

I took her modest breasts in my hands, no bra, they felt wonderful.

"Sis, I want you so bad right now, but this is why I want to move. We get caught and it'll be a nightmare."

Deb took my hand and moved it under her dress, against her pussy, her honey was pouring out. I kissed her lightly, "Wow. You weren't kidding."

Deb stepped away, took my hand, and licked herself off of it, "mmm, tasty."

She laughed at my astonished look, "I'm learning that my horizons were limited, I don't have any anymore. Let's go home, I need my brother to fuck me."

The path comes out about two feet behind the fence around my pool. I opened the gate and ushered in a new life for two families. That wasn't the plan, but when the gate opened, my sister and I watched as her son fucked my daughter.

They were on a lounge, Ashley on all fours under her cousin, both deliciously naked. Positioned like that, Ashley had boobs, little ones, but boobs that quivered every time her cousin's cock hit bottom. She woofed with each pounding. We were behind them, off to one side, we could see everything. Deb stared, then looked at me, "You're not surprised. You knew."

I put my hand on my sister's perfect ass, over her dress, "Yes, I caught them one night."

Deb's hand caressed my bulge, "You watched your daughter, naked, having sex?"

I reached down and lifted the hem of her dress, my hand now caressing her ass, "Yes, I did."

Deb deftly slid my zipper down, then slid the straps off her dress, letting it fall to the pool deck, exposing her body. She unsnapped my shorts and they fell; I stepped out. Deb stroked my erection as my fingers slipped down her ass, between her open legs, and touched her drenched sex. She whispered, "Is this because of me or because of your sexy daughter?"

My finger slid into Deb's vagina, "Would it upset you if I said both?"

"I think your fingers have that answer. So, brother, do we leave them, go to your room and go crazy, or...?"

I moved behind my sister, one hand covering her pussy, full of pubic hair and love juice, the other cupping her breast and pinching a nipple, "Well, you did say you like to be watched."

Deb moaned and pressed her ass back into my hard cock, "I think there's a lot more to this story. Let's join them, I don't think they'll freak out."

Deb kicked off her shoes, the only thing she had on, and I shucked my shoes and shirt. Ashe and Carl didn't notice us, she was cumming and Carl was loving fucking his cousin and didn't look like he was ready to be done.

I got on a lounge about two feet away and lay back as my sister leaned over and took my cock into her mouth, her ass and juicy pussy aimed at our copulating kids, they were oblivious.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,334 Followers
12